Sweet Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benjamin tried not to smile at her question. "Yes ma'am," he answered politely. "Mr. Newhouse said you might wonder if there was something more. I assure you however, three complete sets of your uniform are there for you in your closet."

"That can't be," Suzy protested.

"Mr. Newhouse did say that if they are not to your liking," Benjamin paused, giving Suzy a brief moment of hope, "then you can choose to not wear them. However, you will be required to wear the high heels."

"Oh good," Suzy said in relief, still mentally adjusting to everyone referring to Tom as Mr. Newhouse. "I'll just keep on what I have, and switch into the high heels," she said as she ran her hands down the length of her dress.

"I'm sorry," Benjamin interrupted. "I'm afraid that is not an option. Mr. Newhouse said it is your choice to either wear the uniform or to not wear the uniform. Wearing something else will not be allowed."

Suzy's jaw dropped in disbelief. "You mean to wear this or to walk around without any clothes, which is basically the same thing?"

"Yes ma'am, that's what Mr. Newhouse means, but wearing the high heels of course."

"Of course," Suzy answered sarcastically. She couldn't believe these were her only two options. "You're kidding me," she asked, reading his face for her answer.

"No ma'am," he confirmed. "And you will need to decide and get changed quickly. Time is getting away from us. We will need to finish the tour before the 7:00 staff meeting for introductions. Tardiness is grounds for immediate dismissal."

Tears began to trickle down Suzy's cheeks as Benjamin closed the door again. Her choices were clear: to quit, to take all of her clothes off, or to wear the skimpy uniform, complete with bowtie. All three options left her fully exposed. If she quit, she would be exposed to lose everything. Even worse, she knew that if Mark ever found out about her loan and promise to spend every weekend with Tom, she would lose Mark too. She realized her only choice was what to wear, or in truth, to wear anything at all. She unzipped the back of her dress, pulled it over her head and reached for one of the scantily clad hangers.

A few minutes later, Suzy sheepishly emerged from the women's dressing room, shy for who would see her in her tuxedo-like lingerie. The cool air of the entry room chilled her barely-covered body, causing her nipples to react involuntarily, pushing through the top of her transparent bra. Her new uniform left very little to the imagination, and created a response from Benjamin that Mr. Newhouse hoped would happen for all his male (and possibly female) guests when they saw her. Suzy saw the immediate movement of Benjamin's eyes, smile and loins as she stepped out of the dressing room toward him.

"Wow," Benjamin said, breaking his professionalism. He was going to like working with this new member of the staff and had hopes for a close relationship.

Suzy blushed, unsuccessful in her attempt to stand gracefully while trying to cover exposed body with her hands. The skimpy outfit was tight enough to feel like a second layer of skin. The shiny black pumps raised her small fit round ass, showing it off like an exquisite painting framed in the black lace of her thong.

"I'm sorry," Benjamin said, "I forgot to mention that no jewelry is allowed while you are working except for anything Mr. Newhouse provides. You can leave your jewelry in your closet. It will be secure."

Suzy reached up to take her earring studs out, giving a look of concession. She left everything else of hers in the closet, including her dignity; she might as well leave her jewelry in there too.

"Your wedding ring too," he said.

Suzy looked shocked at the suggestion. "You're not serious."

"Mr. Newhouse was very clear. Especially for the duties you will have, your wedding ring must never be seen on this property."

Suzy soberly turned and walked back into the women's dressing room, allowing the door to close behind her. She slowly removed her wedding ring from her finger and buried it deep into her small purse hanging on a hook in her personalized closet. As she closed the closet door she realized at a new level that every weekend, she now belonged to Tom.

With only a half an hour left, Benjamin was forced to give Suzy a quick tour of the sprawling mansion, showing shortcuts and offering helpful advice she would need to carry out her duties. The extravagance throughout the mansion was overstated. Thick plush carpets led to highly polished hardwood floors. Artwork and statues worthy of small museums decorated the three floors. All three levels had hidden servant areas and staircases the staff used to provide excellent service with minimal intrusion. The first floor was built for luxurious living and socializing, including a parlor, a vast living room with a large stone fireplace, an elegant dining room, a library, a game room, a ballroom and entrances to the endless gardens. The second floor was comprised of multiple elegant guest bedrooms. The top floor was dedicated to Mr. Newhouse's personal quarters. The Master quarters included elite amenities complete with a large private suite, theater, kitchen, Jacuzzi, and an elevator to a private indoor pool. Entry to the third floor was only allowed by invitation from Mr. Newhouse, something Benjamin felt confident Suzy would receive frequently. Suzy would need to wait to see the Master's quarters. It reminded Suzy that Tom always loved having the best bedroom in the house, and how much his Master bedroom had evolved from their days in college.

"What is Tom like to work for?" Suzy asked.

"He is to be called Mr. Newhouse," Benjamin quickly answered. "Never Tom. I don't care how you have known him in the past, when you are here, he is Mr. Newhouse."

"Is he always this tight and controlling?" Suzy asked.

"Always. I prefer to think of it as him being in charge." Benjamin looked both ways before adding with softened voice, "Legend has it that he was burned several years by some people he trusted closely, and vowed to never let that happen again. I don't know any details."

Suzy knew more in that moment than Benjamin would ever know about the details.

"That's one reason he demands perfection and high standards," Benjamin continued with his normal volume. "Staff members are to exceed every expectation in everything they do. No exceptions."

"How do you do that?" she asked sincerely, unsure about what her job would include, let alone what the expectations would be.

"You exceed every expectation by responding to every request as if it were your idea. You do it in a way that convinces them you are glad they asked you to do it. You treat it as if there is nothing you would rather do, and nothing would make you happier."

"Seriously, how do you do that?" she asked.

"Before you can convince them, you have to convince yourself. They will read it a mile away if there is any hesitation. I imagine Mr. Newhouse is paying you dearly to be here. Every request becomes an opportunity to respond with enthusiastic gratitude for his generosity. If you are really good, and you want to keep your job, you become so convincing that you convince yourself."

Suzy felt self-conscious in her skimpy attire. She couldn't imagine how she would be able to convince herself or anyone else that she was glad to be there dressed like this, let alone to wait on them.

"You can start with your uniform," he recommended. "If you show one ounce of hesitation wearing it, you won't last the morning. He won't have it. You can walk around mousy like you are, or wear it proudly like a debutant at a ball. You are either all in for this, or you aren't. I might add, you have every reason to walk confidently with the way you look," he complimented.

Suzy blushed at his compliment, but struggled with how exposed she felt in front of complete strangers. If she were alone with Mark in their bedroom, on a different night than last night, she would own the room in this outfit. It was very different in a mansion of complete strangers.

"You are here with a job to do," Benjamin added. "You have a beauty and body that men and women can't help but admire. So step up. Enjoy it. If you do, you'll convince them and maybe even yourself."

Suzy straightened her posture with a facade of confidence. She glanced in a hallway mirror as they walked toward the parlor. She knew she looked sexy. Her long blond hair danced off her shoulders, and around her bowtie. The transparent bra and lacy thong showed off the benefits of her daily workouts. Her slender voluptuous body had everything it needed to boldly flaunt itself; held back only by her insecurities from the unusual predicament.

"Time for staff introductions in the parlor," Benjamin said as the turned to enter the elegantly decorated sitting room promptly at 7:00.

Tom was sitting in a large winged back chair, drinking a cup of coffee and savoring a fresh warm croissant. The parlor was decorated with colonial wallpaper, thick light blue carpet and a renaissance painting of a meadow prominently displayed above the fireplace mantle. It was a warm comfortable room.

"Well," Tom said with a smile as he watched Suzy walk in, dressed for her first day of work. "Welcome. I see your uniform fits perfectly. It looks even better than I had imagined," Tom complemented.

"Good morning," Suzy nodded with a smile, remembering Benjamin's words of coaching. She could only imagine how Tom had imagined what she would look like in the sultry uniform he selected for her. Two men and a woman stood comfortably across the room, each dressed for their role on staff. Suzy tried her best to hide her growing self-consciousness, feeling exposed in a room with three new strangers.

"Let me introduce you to your new colleagues. They do their jobs with excellence, as I'm sure you will. You have already met Benjamin, the best butler in the city."

"Thank you sir," Benjamin answered genuinely.

"Meet Chef Francois," Tom began, "a master in the kitchen."

"Merci," Francois answered with a small bow. Chef Francois stood on the left of the small line of staff, wearing a white chef coat, black pants and a French cooking hat. He was six feet tall with a normal healthy build, brown hair and eyes. He was obviously a man with artistic flair, no doubt expressed in his cooking. Tom had imported the 35-year old chef from one of the finest culinary schools in Paris.

"Next to Francois is Annette, my maid," Tom continued. Suzy visually assessed Annette, as Annette appraised Suzy's beauty. The 22 year-old maid had a slender five foot seven body with petite perky tits and long legs with a tiny ass. The highlights of her body were shown off with a simple maid uniform of a short white blouse with half-length puffy sleeves, and a black mini-skirt with a small white waist apron. She had long brunette hair and translucent blue eyes. She was beautiful.

Ricardo the chauffer stood on the other side of Annette. The 25-year old muscular driving enthusiast from Latin America had black hair and deep dark eyes set off by the white of his broad smile and button-up shirt worn with a red garter for flair. Ricardo's biceps challenged his tight shirtsleeves, rolled up mid-way up his forearm. Ricardo's bright smile was in full display when he saw Suzy walk through the door with Benjamin. Ricardo was a man of passion, celebrated in everything he did.

"Everyone, this is Suzy," Tom continued. "As of today, she will personally ensure the highest level of satisfaction for all domestic and hospitality services for me and my guests every weekend."

The announcement of her title sounded important to the staff, but also unclear about what it meant. "If I may ask Sir, what will her duties include so we may know how to support her?" Ricardo asked. Suzy wondered herself.

"Of course," Tom responded. "You are all dressed in uniforms that make it clear what your duties are, correct?" The staff all nodded, dressed obviously as a butler, chef, maid and chauffer respectively. "So I ask, if you saw Suzy walking toward you to provide a service, what would you imagine or even hope her role might be?

An energized tension filled the room, especially for Suzy. Suzy was stunned at Tom's question, and what it implied. She was the sexiest person in the room, and dressed to show it off.

"Please, don't be shy about your answers," Tom encouraged.

Ricardo's face lit up with his broad Latin smile. Testosterone raced through his body, as it did when the vision of Suzy first walked into the room moments before. "I know what I would think or hope for," he blurted in his thick accent.

"Please speak freely," Tom encouraged again. "What would be your greatest hope when you saw Suzy walking toward you dressed as she is?" Suspense filled the room.

"I'd want to fuck her brains out," Ricardo blurted. "I don't remember when I've seen someone more beautiful and fuckable," he added as a complement. "No offense," he said turning to Suzy and then to Annette.

Suzy blushed, but stood stunned and speechless. She felt more exposed than ever.

"I couldn't have said it better myself," Tom said with laughter that broke some of the tension. All the staff, especially Suzy, were surprised at the bold description of her job. "It isn't just that people may want to fuck her brains out, as you say, but she is here to do the same for them. And, like the rest of you with your jobs, she will do it with excellence and satisfaction. Of course, like the rest of you, there may be other duties as assigned."

All eyes turned to Suzy. Their minds took them to imaginative places for how she might be asked to carry out her role. Cold chills covered Suzy's body at the public announcement of her job description. Annette felt some relief. While her primary duties were as the maid, the "other duties as assigned" clause in her employment agreement had included occasional personal services to Tom.

"Damn that's hot," Ricardo blurted out.

"Any other questions before you all get to work?" Tom asked.

Suzy's mind swirled with so many questions, but none that she could find the words to articulate.

"Wonderful," he said. "We have a splendid tradition to welcome new staff here, so we can all personally experience the expertise of new colleagues." A knowing look of stunned disbelief came over the veteran staff, followed by smiles. "Our humble staff began with Benjamin and then Annette. Our tradition began two years ago when Francois joined the team. We thought it would be fun for the staff to personally experience his cooking to appreciate what he had to offer for my guests and me. He prepared a feast fit for a king."

"One of the best meals I have ever had," Benjamin added. Annette nodded in agreement.

"Then Ricardo joined the staff six months later as my new driver. Because of Francois' famous meal, we thought it would be fun to continue the new tradition by having Ricardo take us for a drive to experience what he is able to do behind the wheel of a car."

"I just about shit my pants that day," Francois said, adding, "please excuse my French." Ricardo smiled at the complement.

"That was quite a ride," Benjamin added.

"And so now, we welcome Suzy." The air immediately got thick again from the implied invitation. "What better way to get to know Suzy and her skills than for each of us to experience them personally."

"No, wait," Suzy blurted as she glanced around the room at her new colleagues. She couldn't believe what Tom was about to ask her to do. "I...," her voice faded.

"What Suzy means to say," Benjamin interrupted, "is she hopes no one holds back because we are just meeting her. She was just sharing with me in the hallway how committed she is to meeting the standard of excellence in all she does."

Suzy's head spun. She knew Benjamin was just trying to help her keep her job. The only thing that would do that, however, would be her job performance.

"Just like the Francois' feast and Ricardo's drive, participation is optional but strongly encouraged," Tom said. "Ricardo, you in?"

Suzy couldn't have felt more awkward. She desperately hoped her new colleagues would give her a break and pass on this opportunity.

Ricardo looked lustfully at Suzy, mentally undressing her luscious body of the few clothes she had on. "Only taking a Lamborghini Veneno on a spin down the German autobahn would be a better invitation. Even that would be close. Since I see no Lamborghinis, then I won't pass up the opportunity to take her for a spin," he said with passion in his thick Latin accent. He instantly began to unbutton his starched white shirt.

Butterflies filled Suzy's stomach; she felt faint from disbelief.

"Francois?" Tom asked. "Will you be joining Ricardo to enjoy the delicacies Suzy has to offer?"

Francois watched as Ricardo finished unbuttoning his shirt, peeling it way in preparation to enjoy the invitation at hand. Francois had enjoyed many orgies in Paris culinary circles. He understood the deep primal relationship throughout history between great food and great sex. "Wee," he said. "How can I not with such beauty," he said raising his hand with his fingertips all together to make his point. He began to unbutton his chef's coat.

"And Annette?" he asked. "How about you?"

Suzy's eyes got big as she whipped her head around in surprise. "Um, I don't..."

"Sure you do," Tom said. "I remember the Halloween party in college with your sorority friend. What was her name?"

"Candice," Suzy answered, suddenly embarrassed by the admission. "But we were drunk," she said in a weak attempt of dissuasion. "That was a long time ago."

"And Candace always said you were the best she had," Tom reminisced. "And as I recall, Candace got around." Tom looked to Annette. "If Suzy was the best Candace experienced, and she was drunk, imagine what she could do for you fully sober," Tom reasoned.

Annette was genuinely curious, especially with Suzy's reputation now exposed. Annette had some recreational experiences in college with her own female friends. Even though she preferred the feel of a man inside of her, she had experienced how women know what makes other woman feel good in ways a man can never understand. With her work schedule, it had also been several weeks since she had sex. If Ricardo and Francois were going to have sex with Suzy, she might as well not miss out. "If she is as good as you say she is," Annette answered.

"Your complete satisfaction is her greatest desire," Tom said.

Benjamin began taking his coat off as a non-verbal answer to Tom's imminent invitation. He had been lusting after Suzy ever since the moment she arrived, and especially since she emerged from the servant's dressing quarters in her new uniform. He wouldn't pass the only opportunity he might have to experience what Suzy was there to offer.

"Very well then," Tom said with a broad smile. He enjoyed watching Suzy squirm at the predicament. "It looks like our introductions, orientation, audition and initiation are all being rolled into one glorious morning together. Let the fun begin! I want to make sure we remember this moment as deliciously as Francois' meal and adventurously as Ricardo's drive."

Suzy realized she had a decision to make, not just for what was about to happen, but also for her employment. Benjamin's coaching reverberated in her mind as she felt the bodies of her four colleagues begin to press in toward her, their eight hands helping themselves to caressing the smooth soft skin of her entire body. She felt the back of her bra suddenly unsnap, causing it to launch off in front of her. It was game time. Either they were about to fuck her brains out, as Ricardo put it, or she would take on her new role and fuck them for all they were worth.

Suzy reached up to take Ricardo's head in her hands, running her fingers through his hair while pulling his lips to hers. His muscular bare chest pressed against her ample naked breasts. She moved her hands down the hard ripples of his abs and took hold of his belt buckle, quickly dismantling it before lowering his black slacks until they fell in a clump around his ankles. She gently bit his lip before stepping to her left to do the same for Francois, then Benjamin, before planting her thick lips on Annette's while relieving her of her clothes. As she moved around the inner-circle to systematically disrobe her new colleagues, she felt the garter belt clips released from her own fishnet stockings before her tiny thong made its descent down her long legs to the floor. Cool air and warm hands immediately caressed her ass.