Sweet Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about payment?" she asked.

"The good news, is you will still be paid the same amount each week as you are now, regardless if I call you, or how much. The only requirement is you must come when called, no exceptions; and you must continue to perform to the standard. The same consequences hold if you do not show up or perform as expected."

Suzy appreciated Tom's offer. It seemed generous compared to the full weekend demands of the last month. She also realized this may have been Tom's plan all along. "So with this agreement, you can fuck me behind Mark's back whenever you want?" Suzy asked boldly, recognizing the arrangement's reversal of their college betrayal.

"Something seems right about it, doesn't it?" Tom answered unapologetically.

Suzy was overwhelmed with emotion at the proposition. She felt relief because it was a much better arrangement than what she had desperately agreed to a month before. He would no longer own her every weekend. However, being on call 24/7 felt daunting, as if in a new way he would now own her all week.

"OK," she said spontaneously. "I'll do it."

"Perfect," Tom said, as he placed a single page contract on the table in front of her. "Sign here, and we'll consummate it," he said with a smile. Suzy signed the new agreement and then stood up to complete the deal. She looked as beautiful to him as the first day he saw her across the university central campus green.

For the next five years, Suzy dutifully responded to Tom's every call, meeting his expectations and exceeding the sexual imaginations of the houseguests she served. Tom delighted in the intimate benefits with no strings attached. Sex with Suzy was always on his terms and legendary.

Tom's ultimate satisfaction came from the enjoyment of his arrangement with Suzy being the completion of his plan that worked better than even he had imagined.

It was a plan he began to birth only days after Suzy and Mark's gut-wrenching announcement of their betrayal and pregnancy back in college.

It was a plan that motivated him in his work and accumulation of wealth, hoping one day to have the resources to pull it off.

It was a plan that included setting Suzy up with a "too-good-to-be-true" investment scheme that her impulsive spontaneity wouldn't be able to resist.

It as a plan that included hooking her up with his own hired "loan sharks," who would scare her to do what she would otherwise never do -- run to Tom in desperation.

It was a plan to enjoy the freedom and spontaneity of fucking Suzy whenever he wanted, behind Mark's back, with no strings attached and no risk of gut-wrenching betrayal.

Like the raw impulsive sex Mark and Suzy had behind Tom's back in college, there was nothing cruel or evil about any of this. It was just fun. It was simply justice, sweet justice, finally making things right. After all, as Suzy has always said: all we have is right now, and we will never have it again, so we should live it for all its worth.