Sweet Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy dropped to her knees in the middle of the tight circle of flesh. Three long shafts pressed in on her like spokes connecting to a hub. She hungrily took Ricardo's eight-inch manhood into her mouth while grasping the other two with each hand. Her head and arms moved rhythmically together, as if choreographed to seduce the three men simultaneously. Her skills were rewarded with the harmonizing trio of men's moans. Annette reached down to caress Suzy's tits, while working her nipples between her fingers.

As Suzy felt Ricardo coming close to orgasm, she pulled off, turned to her right, and aimed her tongue toward Annette's pussy while taking Ricardo and Benjamin's dicks in her hands. Annette let out a gentle scream of delight as Suzy's tongue commandeered her pussy. Annette's petite tits pointed forward as her dark nipples tightened in response. Her body's immediate response to Suzy's skillful touch made her realize how long it had been and how desperate her body was for release. "Oh yes, oh yes," Annette whispered. Ricardo joined in, his body melting from the attention.

Suzy seamlessly transitioned again to the right, letting her fingers pick up with Annette's pussy where her mouth left off, taking hold of Benjamin's dick in her mouth and in her other hand, Francois' member aching for her touch. "Oh gawd, don't stop, don't stop," Annette begged.

Ricardo joined in, "Son of a bitch! I was going to cum!"

"Not yet you're not," Suzy said as she briefly pulled off of Benjamin. "No one is done here until I'm done with you." She dove forward again to consume the length of Benjamin's dick. Benjamin was in agony of pleasure, feeling as if Suzy was drawing cum from every extremity of his body. Ricardo was desperate for relief and her touch. His dick throbbed, begging for release. Suzy skillfully continued until she felt Annette, Benjamin and Francois all close to cumming, before turning again. She dove forward to consume Francois' member; he was ready to experience what the others had of her unrivaled oral affection. She took Ricardo's and Benjamin's dicks in her hands, pumping them with vigor. Suzy continued around the inner-circle, skillfully tormenting all four colleagues, keeping them at a desperate point of release. Like a Chinese acrobat, she kept the four plates of orgasms spinning, moving from one to the other, holding them suspended in blissful pleasure. She had all four where she wanted, determined to bring them to one simultaneous volcanic eruption.

Ricardo's passion escalated and wanted to take control. "I'm ready to fuck this girl," he said.

"Me too," Francois said.

"We can't all fuck her at the same time," Benjamin said, eager for his turn.

"The hell we can't," Ricardo said. "I'm fucking her ass. Benjamin, you fuck her pussy, Francois gets her tits and Annette gets fucked by her tongue."

Suzy couldn't believe what she was hearing; the others were impressed with Ricardo's quick ingenuity. They all wondered if his creativity came from experience or from fast driving reflexes. Maybe both.

Ricardo wasted no time to lie on his back on the floor in the middle of the circle. He instructed Suzy to lie on top of him, facing up, with her back against his chest. He ran his fingers across her drenched pussy to gather lubrication from her own juices, before pushing one, then two fingers deep into her ass as preparation. Suzy screamed from the pain and pressure.

"Shit!" she said.

"You like that?" Ricardo asked in his thick Latin accent.

"Shit!," she repeated, conceding to his determination. Ricardo ran his fingers again across her pussy and returned them to her ass as final preparation before firmly taking each of her ass cheeks in his hands. He slowly slid her body down, guiding the opening of her ass toward his waiting firm dick for penetration. He had never seen an ass more beautiful for fucking, and wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

"Son of a bitch!" she yelled as the head of his thick bulby penis penetrated her tight hole and pushed deep within her. Her body naturally leaned forward as a reflex, almost sitting up.

Ricardo pulled her shoulders back on top of him, forcing her to lie on her back as his penis continued its journey into her bowels. "Let's go," Ricardo said to the others. "This girl is begging to be fucked."

Benjamin knelt down between their legs, and began to rub the glowing button of her clitoris before plunging his dick deep into her soaked pussy. Suzy's entire abdomen felt packed with meat, as the two dicks began to simultaneously pump her ass and pussy. Her body ached. Francois immediate straddled her chest and placed his pulsating dick between her large breasts. He pushed her tits together, causing his member to disappear in her soft flesh. Keeping with the motion of the other two men, Francois began to fuck her large melons, well aware it would not be long until they would be covered in his warm cream.

Annette wasted no time to join the men's assault on this newest member of the staff by lowering her already wet pussy toward Suzy's mouth. "Finish me," she said. "Drink every drop." Suzy immediately obeyed, using her mouth and tongue to masterfully massage Annette's pussy lips and love box while the men ravaged the rest of her body. "Oh fuck yes," Annette complemented as she dropped her head back in delight. "Oh yes, yes!"

Tom watched in amazement as four people worked together to pillage Suzy's body. "That's how a staff work together to get something, or someone done," he thought to himself. Even he hadn't imagined Suzy taking four on at once. His own dick stood rock hard at attention, watching the staff fuck-fest. He looked forward to his turn, having her all to himself in his own quarters when his staff was finished with her.

"Oh fuck!" Ricardo yelled. It was impossible for his thick dick to last long under the crushing pressure of the tiny anal canal before erupting into her, especially after her oral and hand assault minutes before.

Ricardo's announcement of his immanent orgasm pushed the other three past the point of no return. "Oh yes!" Annette screamed as her love box gushed, showering Suzy's mouth and face with her sweet nectar. Suzy's tongue and lips responded energetically to the taste of Annette's honey. Annette dropped her head back, with moans of ecstasy, "Yes, Yes, YES!"

Suzy felt her own body beginning to surrender to the multiple penetrations. Her head swirled. It had been a long time since Suzy had experienced anal sex, and the first time to be taken by four people simultaneously. Nerves covering her body buzzed with sensory overload. "Oh gawd, oh gawd," she whispered as Annette's cum blanketed her tongue and taste buds. Suzy gasped for air. Her own orgasm began to sweep over her. Cold chills covered her body.

"Don't stop, don't stop," Annette begged.

"Aaaauuuuuggggghhhhh!" Ricardo yelled as his thick cream unloaded into the deep crevices of her ass, further lubricating the increasing piston action of his dick. He pumped harder as their bodies slid easily on top of one another.

"Fuck yes!" Benjamin yelled in response, as his seed launched into her pussy. His head dropped back; his hips thrusting into her with determination. Wave after wave of heavy cum filled her, overflowing between her legs and onto Ricardo's dick as it continued to pump her ass from beneath.

The passionate string of French explicatives added to the other pleasured sounds in the room as Francois' dick shot a thick white stream across Suzy's chest and neck, decorating Annette's back in front of him. Load after load of his European milk poured from between her firm round breasts, impressively painting Suzy's tits and Annette's ass with a thick coat of white.

Suzy gasped for air, caught up in the irony that only a couple hours before, she begged her husband Mark to make love to her, and he rolled over disinterested. Yet now, three men and a woman she just met couldn't get enough of her, consuming every inch of her exquisite body.

Tom watched as the five beautiful bodies wrapped around one another in passionate coordinated sex as if an elegant moving sculpture of fine art. Sweat dripped from their naked bodies, lubricating the smooth glide of their bodies sharing common penetration of Suzy in the center. The five voices moaned with a chorus of pleasure as their drenched bodies moved together in one giant flood of sexual release, before collapsing onto one another. None of them could believe what just happened, especially Suzy.

"The weekend is off to a nice start," Tom said. "Everyone shower and change into a fresh uniform. Suzy, use the back elevator to meet me in my third floor quarters after you've cleaned up," Tom instructed nonchalantly. "My plans for your morning have only just begun. It's my turn to experience what should have been mine years ago," Tom said with a satisfied smile.

The warm water of the pulsating shower felt good as it poured over and caressed Suzy's body in the servant's room shower. Annette showered comfortably next to her. Suzy's body ached from being at the center of her first five-some, living up to the high expectation of fucking each person until they were completely spent and satisfied. Her colleagues were impressed with her. Truthfully, she had impressed herself. She knew Tom was now waiting for her in his private quarters.

Suzy remembered her college days, feeling desperate to feel Tom inside of her. Maybe if Tom had allowed her to fuck him back then, she would never have cheated with Mark. That was speculation, and it didn't matter. For the pure physical enjoyment of no holds barred raw sex, she and Mark did cheat, again and again, behind Tom's back. Now, all this luxury and Tom could have been hers if she had remained loyal. Instead, all this luxury and her body now belonged to Tom, and she had nothing to show for it. She began to realize her current predicament was a result of her infidelity years before. She paid for it then, she is paying for it now and would be paying for it in the foreseeable years ahead.

Suzy emerged from the elevator into the luxurious third-floor private living space. A large flat screen television was animated with images and sounds in the center of the spacious living room. At first she thought it was a porn video of an orgy in full swing, until she recognized it as a vivid recording of what had just taken place in the parlor minutes before.

"Amazing clarity and videography, isn't it?" Tom asked as he walked toward her with a drink in his hand.

"You recorded it?" she asked surprised.

"My security cameras record every movement in the house. I'm fastidious these days about making sure nothing happens behind my back that I don't know about or want." His words landed hard on Suzy. "As I watch the clarity of this video, I am just realizing the new potential uses and opportunities these videos might provide."

Suzy glanced at the passionate five-some on the screen in high definition as the three dicks and one pussy of her new colleagues ravished her body. In the heat of the unbridled sex, she heard her own words announce, "No one is done here until I'm done with you."

"We just want to make sure these videos never accidentally end up in the wrong hands," Tom said. "Unless of course, your family would like to invite me over to share home movies. I can see what happens in your home, and Mark can see what happens in mine."

"You wouldn't," Suzy blurted forcefully in panic.

"Not with your continued full cooperation," he answered, revealing another layer of his web spun to ensure her allegiance. Suddenly there was even more than the house, or money or marriage at risk.

Tom and Suzy didn't leave the third-floor private quarters again until the completion of her first weekend shift that Sunday night. Benjamin regularly delivered food prepared by Francois to refuel their bodies, and Annette worked hard to keep the sheets and other linens fresh. In many ways it was reminiscent of their college days; in many ways everything was different. Suzy's body ached and was spent from all the attention.

Chapter Four

After a month, Suzy began to accept the plight of her new weekend job. She resigned herself to its demanding expectations. She had no choice but to pay her debt. She was used to giving herself fully to anything, or anyone she had committed to. With all that was now at stake, she decided this would be no different. Tom took full personal advantage of her eager cooperation; he was also generous with her services for his houseguests. He enjoyed offering extravagant no-questions-asked intimate hospitality services for his dinner guests. Those who stayed the night had the opportunity to enjoy her company until morning; others simply enjoyed a little late-night entertaining before going home. Her services were available to men, women and couples. Tom had no problem occupying her the rest of her time each weekend.

Suzy arrived home late every Sunday night exhausted from the weekend demands. Marital tension still loomed in her marriage with Mark, but had softened from their fight a month before when she first started her job. Mark was always ready for her to be home Sunday nights. After carrying the solo-parent responsibilities all weekend, and getting ready to go back to work Monday morning, he was ready for some sexual release. Even though Suzy's body ached, she felt obligated to accept Mark's Sunday night advances in order to keep her secret and her marriage. She couldn't tell Mark she wasn't up to sex with him because she had been fucking Tom and his friends all weekend.

This Sunday night, a month into her job, things turned more precarious. After her obligatory homecoming fuck with Mark, Suzy rolled over fatigued onto the bed. She looked forward to sleeping in Monday morning. She lay unaffected as Mark's thick white cum poured from between her legs. She was ready to go to sleep. She pulled the warm heavy covers around her.

"You'll never guess who called me this weekend," Mark whispered into her ear as he spooned next to her.

""I'm too exhausted to even guess," Suzy answered, disinterested.

"Tom. Tom Newhouse," he said.

Suzy's eyes immediately startled wide-awake in fear. "Really?" she faked calmly, attempting to sound unmoved. "What's he up to?" she asked.

"CEO of some big personal investment firm," he answered.

"Why did he call? What did he want?" Suzy asked, genuinely curious.

"He invited me over for a guy's poker night on Saturday," he answered. "One of their usual guys can't make it and they need someone to fill in."

Suzy's heart raced. "That's too bad you can't go it since I will be at work," she attempted, leaving out the detail that her job was at Tom's house. "You need to be here with the kids."

"I thought I'd call the babysitter," he said, with a plan already thought out. "Like you said, you'll be working. The kids will be in bed. I'll be free. It will be good for me to get out of the house with some guys. Who knows, maybe I'll win enough money from Tom to use his wealth to pay off some of our debts." The irony in Tom's words was painful.

"I don't know," Suzy said. "We can't afford to lose money at a poker game," hoping to discourage him from accepting the invitation.

"Another reason to go," Mark said. "Tom said he felt badly for how things ended with our friendship years ago, and wanted to make it up. He said he would even spot me the $2000 to get in the game. I only have to pay him back if I have it at the end of the game."

Suzy felt paralyzed. She couldn't believe Tom would invite Mark over when she would be at the house, and entice him to come by spotting him $2000! What was he thinking? What was he doing? She was too exhausted to think clearly to come up with a reason to say no. "Can we talk about it more in the morning?" she asked.

"Sure," he said, as he put his arm around his spent wife. "Sweet dreams."

Suzy's body was desperate for sleep, but her mind was now doing cartwheels. When she did doze off out of sheer exhaustion, she would jolt awake in fear after only a few minutes. Mark's announcement of Tom's invitation prevented any deep sleep, let alone sweet sleep. "Damn him," she thought. "Damn him."

In the morning, Suzy still couldn't make a case to prevent Mark from accepting Tom's poker invitation. Mark argued that she would never know if he went or not, because the game was scheduled while she was away at work. It was impossible for Mark to know how wrong he was, and that Suzy would be right there watching his every move. Suzy felt paralyzed in shock at the thought of being discovered by Mark dressed in her skimpy uniform, there to perform as expected. She desperately wanted to call Tom to ask what he was thinking when he invited Mark over? What the fuck was he doing putting everything at risk?

Mark called Tom Monday morning to accept the invitation for the guys' night of poker. Tom queried if Suzy was OK with Mark coming over Saturday evening. Mark explained that she didn't seem too happy, but it didn't matter since she would be gone at her new job all weekend. Tom smiled deviously at the news. He could only imagine how awkward the conversation between Mark and Suzy would have been for Suzy.

"I'm so glad you can come Saturday night," Tom said genuinely. "It will be great to catch up."

"I'm looking forward to it," Mark said. "Thanks for thinking of me to fill in. It will also be great to get out with some guys."

"Definitely that," Tom said. "In fact, I need to let you know there's a twist on our poker night that takes it to a whole other level. I actually call it our guys' 'poke-her' night," Tom said, spelling out p-o-k-e-h-e-r. "The 'her' is a talented woman who makes sure every man leaves happy."

"What do you mean?" Mark asked.

"We play poker like always, five card draw. The only twist is we make the queen of hearts a wild card. The queen of hearts becomes anything you want her to be. Not only that, but anytime you win a hand with the queen of hearts, you get the money and the girl."

"Win the girl?"

"I mean she becomes yours. Like the card, she will become anything you want her to be and do anything you want her to do. Her best skill is her willingness to gladly fuck your brains out any way you want until someone else wins a hand with a queen of hearts, or until you are so spent you are ready to get back into the game."

"You're kidding me," he said stunned.

"On the contrary," Tom promised. "I am barely scratching the surface. She will blow your mind, and the mind of every man there, guaranteed."

That's amazing, Mark said. Where'd you find her?"

"The amazing thing is she found me," Tom said. "She's insatiable. I have a hard time keeping up with her. I've never had a better fuck."

"I don't know," Mark said. "I mean, I've never cheated on Suzy."

"Yeah, you've only cheated with Suzy," Tom wanted to say, but held back.

"It's not cheating," Tom said instead. "It's not like your having an affair, carrying on a relationship with another woman." Mark had no idea how true Tom's words were; she wasn't another woman, the woman was his wife. "You'd just be enjoying your winnings at a guys poker night with no strings attached. How would Suzy ever know?" Tom's words were as devious and deceptive.

"I don't know," Mark said mulling over the invitation.

"Come on Mark. You already told Suzy you're coming, don't back out now. You said she is out working anyway. Treat yourself to some fun. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. You also have nothing to lose. I'm the only one that can lose here, putting up $2000 to get you in the game. You have everything to win, with no risk. It will be like college days. Don't let me down."

"Ok," Mark said. "I'm in."

"Awesome," Tom said. "Get ready for a great night that will rock your world."