Sweet Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how's it going with Suzy these days?" Tom asked nonchalantly as the suspense of the card game intensified.

Suzy strained to hear how Mark would answer, as Dave moved his dick down toward her body with purpose. His eight inches quickly disappeared deep her infamous pussy.

Mark was surprised that Tom would ask such a personal question in the middle of a poker game, but somehow understood his interest with their history. "Um, actually going through a tough spell right now," he confessed honestly, "but we'll be OK."

"Sorry to hear that," Tom lied. "This is the perfect night for you to be here then. I guarantee that when you win with the queen of hearts, that woman over there will make you feel better about everything."

Mark glanced over to the activity across the room, as Dave's moans got louder. The vice grip of Suzy's love muscles around Dave's dick promised sure results.

"In fact, she'll do anything Suzy won't do in the bedroom," Tom promised. "What is one thing you always wanted to do to Suzy that she won't let you?"

"That's none of your business," Mark said.

Suzy felt shocked by Tom's question, but reassured again at Mark's response. Dave continued to pound her canal, ready to bathe her with his cum from the inside out.

"True," Tom said. "I was just thinking, that given the chance, you might as well make the most of what this woman will do -- and blow your mind doing it."

Suzy knew what Mark's fantasy was, and the line she had drawn in the bedroom. She couldn't believe Tom was attempting to erase that line. Tom liked to control everything else, now he was attempting to control what happened in her bedroom.

"So, what's going to be your prize tonight?" Tom needled.

"I'm going to fuck her in the ass," Mark blurted.

Suzy gasped when she heard Mark's answer, just as Dave overflowed her pussy with what felt like a liter of thick cum. "Aaauuuugggghhhh!" Dave yelled. He pounded his throbbing member into her, determined to fill her with as much of his virulent seed as possible. "Yes, Yes, YES!" Dave repeated in ecstasy.

Mark smiled as he dropped his royal flush on the table, the queen of hearts acting like an ace of spades. He pulled the pile of chips toward him, then handed Tom two thousand worth.

"Keep them for now," Tom insisted. "Let's see what you have at the end of the night. For now, it is enough for me to see you claim your prize," Tom said.

Dave and Mark passed each other as they traded places in the room. Mark felt a nervous excitement. The mystery woman stood up to hungrily greet her unsuspecting husband. Her gorgeous naked body was sore from continuous sex with three men; penetrated in almost every way. She dutifully began to undress him. Cold chills covered her body. She realized her husband was choosing to cheat on her, and she was there to make sure it was memorable.

"What do you want, Lover?" she risked asking in a disguised seductive voice.

"I want to fuck you in the ass," he repeated in a soft, even respectful tone.

Suzy knelt down in front of him and began to orally prepare her husband for his first ass-fucking. She resigned herself to the fact that Mark had been watching her fuck complete strangers all night, the least she could do is offer her own unsuspecting husband the gift of her ass to fulfill his fantasy.

"Oh gawd, you are good," he said, noticing her oral technique rivaling that of his own wife.

Seeing her up close, the woman continued to look strikingly familiar to Mark. He figured she just had common features that made people uncommonly gorgeous, like Suzy. He looked down to watch her take his entire length into her mouth. As she did, she looked up for a split second to catch his eyes looking at hers, capturing an immediate intimate connection. He had seen her look up at him with her compassionate eyes many times when taking his dick in her mouth. Suzy instantly diverted her eyes to avoid more contact. If the eyes are the windows to the soul, then in a strange way, her soul remarkably reminded him of Suzy. Even her unique oral skills emulated those of his wife. It was surreal and heavenly. Suzy's heart raced at the fear of being exposed. She responded by treating his dick ravenously in her mouth.

"Oh yes," he said, fully appreciating the skills that had taken the other men before him. Any fleeting thoughts that this woman might be his wife softly dissipated into a cloud of aroused dizziness from her oral affection. Flashes of logic dispelled the ludicrous thought that this woman might be Suzy: Suzy was at work; Suzy had blond hair; Suzy looked similar but different; Suzy had a wedding ring; Suzy would never willingly allow a room full of strange men to use her any way they wanted as a poker prize. He couldn't deny however that the similarities of this woman to Suzy made him more aroused. It was almost as if he were cheating with Suzy's sister, if only she had one.

Suzy could feel that her oral skills were working well, as they always did. Suspense mixed with arousal. She continued to massage the length of his dick with her mouth and one hand, while reaching her other hand down to her pussy. She pushed three fingers deep into her love box to collect cum left there by the other men, transporting the warm white mixture to her ass as lubrication in preparation oto fulfill Mark's fantasy. Her middle finger entered her anus first, followed by her index finger. She winced at the initial pain. She knew the width of her two slender fingers was nowhere near the size of Mark's well-endowed member, but like drilling a hole in a wall before securing a screw, it would help to blaze a path. She repeated the actions for added lubrication. It was time to make his dream come true.

Suzy stood up just long enough to turn around and bend over, with her white fit ass pointing up at him. Her long tan legs stood straight and tall in her high heels, each leg flanking a corner of the bed for support. She gathered the two large soft pillows to bury her face in. Suzy reached her hands back and pulled her small ass cheeks apart. Her ass and pussy lay open, bare and ready before him, framed in her black lace garter belt and fishnet stockings.

"Anything you see there Lover Boy that you want to fuck?" she asked in her sultry disguised voice.

Mark immediately pushed the large purple tip of his hard readied dick against the entrance of her lubricated anus. Suzy tried hard to relax in anticipation of his penetration.

"Fuck me, damn it," she insisted. "Fuck my ass."

Suzy and Mark both screamed in unison from the pain and pleasure of his entrance. Inch by inch, Mark pushed his dick deeper into her tight canal. With each advance, Suzy's muscles clamped down like a vice grip around him, until his pelvis pressed against her soft ass. Mark caressed the soft skin of her long toned legs before gripping her ass cheeks in his hands. He savored the bliss of the entirety of his long dick buried deep within her bowels.

"Oh shit!" Mark yelled as he slowly pulled back, withdrawing his dick half way from her ass before fully reinserting himself into her. He moved back and forth, gradually increasing his speed with each pass. Mark and Suzy worked together to develop a sultry rhythm as if they shared an intimate connection. Mark would not be able to last long under the intense pressure of her rear love canal constricted around his dick.

"Fuck me! Yes, fuck me!" she begged. Mark fucking her in the ass made Suzy somehow feel better about what was happening. Ironically, Mark was struggling with the mixed emotions of sheer pleasure and guilt. However, the guilt of fucking a stranger in the ass was no match for the sheer drunken sexual pleasure of how hot this moment was, taking this gorgeous woman in a way his own wife wouldn't allow.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Mark announced. Every inch of his body buzzed from the impending orgasm. His movements in and out of her ass picked up speed. He couldn't help leaning more heavily against her for support as his head spun in dizzying chaos. His throbbing dick felt tenderized by her ass.

"Aaauuuggghhh, fuck YES!" Mark yelled, unconcerned about the other men in the room, or any staff who might hear him in the far reaches of the large mansion. Pools of his globular cum further lubricated the walls of her ass, before pouring out and down her long perfect legs.

"Ah yes, ah yes!" she yelled, pushing her ass back further, as if begging for more.

Mark pounded her ass until he struggled to stand from his first ass fuck. "Sheeeiiiiittt!" he yelled as he pulled his cum-covered dick from her tiny spent ass.

Suzy immediately turned around and dropped to her knees in front of him. Her ass ached from the affectionate abuse. She took his semi-hard dick into her mouth and began cleaning it of his cum and more. "I'm not done," she said, briefly pulling off of him, only to return in her determined pursuit to take him again.

Mark turned and fell back on the bed. Suzy refused to let go. She dove forward, allowing his dick to impale her mouth and throat, thirsty for what she could get from him. Her fake black hair blanketed his stomach. On their best nights of sex, she prided herself on her ability to take him multiple times. She decided it would be no different tonight.

Suzy went after him, sucking on his shaft as if it were the sole source of air on a sinking ship. Mark reached his hands out to grip the end of the bed. He couldn't imagine this woman being able to get more from him in the moment, but also somehow knew that if anyone could, it would probably be her. It was another way she seemed so much like Suzy. He surrendered to her determined assault as the next orgasm was summoned from deep within him.

"Oh yes, oh yes," he affirmed. "You are going to take me again!"

His words only encouraged Suzy to take again what rightly belonged to her.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, here it comes!" he announced, just as his familiar warm dessert poured into his wife's hungry mouth. She continued her tenacious affection until she secured every drop before his body surrendered.

The night was still young for the four men, and for Suzy. The queen of hearts danced through the cards in a way that kept Suzy busy until the game finally finished at 2:00 am. Mark returned the $1500 in chips to Tom, and somehow felt OK for the shortfall, knowing Tom finished the game more than $1000 ahead of when he started. He got all his money back and more.

Tom, of course, didn't care about the money. It meant nothing to him. Money couldn't buy the satisfaction of watching Suzy use her gorgeous body all night to convince these four men she wanted nothing more than to be taken by them, while her husband naïvely cheered her on.

Money couldn't buy the sheer orgasmic satisfaction of fucking Suzy behind Mark's back, while in plain sight in front of him.

Money couldn't buy the front row seat to watch his old roommate Mark cheat on his own wife, by unknowingly fucking her every way he wanted, including ways she never allowed in their own bedroom.

Money couldn't buy the look on Suzy's face when Carl asked if he could stay the night rather than attempting to drive home drunk, and Tom's generous response to not only offer a room, but also Suzy's services for the rest of the night.

Money couldn't buy the sex tapes Tom now had of both of them cheating on the other.

And most priceless for Tom, money couldn't buy the satisfaction of watching Suzy and Mark each accrue secrets they would keep from the other for the rest of their lives. Of course Suzy already knew Mark's sleazy secrets, but she was trapped with them. The moment she exposed him, she would expose her own more sordid acts.

Epilogue

Carl slept in late the next morning, or least he decided there was no reason to hurry out of bed. He had nowhere more enticing to go than deep inside the gorgeous naked woman laying asleep next to him in the spacious king size bed in the center of the luxurious guestroom. He continued to be surprised and delighted for her seemingly insatiable appetite for sex.

Every inch of Suzy's body ached from the continuous sex over the last 16 hours. Her job required it from her due to the enormous debt hanging over her head. Her marriage and future depended on her exceeding expectations. She realized Carl's last impression that morning would be what he talked to Tom about when he left. Of all the performing she did the night before, the morning finale would be what Carl remembered.

Suzy disappeared beneath the soft thick sheets in response to Carl's request for a morning fuck. She engulfed his long black meat into her mouth, pushing its length down her throat. Carl was immediately reminded of her well-honed oral skills. His large muscular body relished her touch. "Oh, yes!" he moaned. Suzy massaged the length of his shaft, turning her head as she ascended and descended the long pole. "Oh, yes!" Carl repeated.

Suzy slowly slid her body forward, pressing her pelvis into his until finally impaling herself on top of him. She slowly began to ride his body, as if savoring each inch of her ascent and descent of his long member. She skillfully gauged her speed by watching Carl's face, gradually increasing her pace until finally riding as a jockey on the final stretch of the Preakness.

"Oh, shit, oh shit!" he yelled, lost in the rapture of being taken by this unrivaled vixen. It felt as if every muscle in her body was gripped around his long shaft. Her movements were assertive and determined. Carl's body was covered in sweat; his face glowed with pleasure. He delighted in watching her tan white body pound him, with her large firm tits bouncing freely above him. He was sure he woke up in heaven.

Suzy could feel that Carl was ready to unload deep into her. She leaned down and begged, "fuck my tits. Drench me in your cum." Suzy immediately rolled over onto the bed next to him and pushed Carl on top of her. Carl's body writhed with imminent eruption. Suzy cupped each tit with her hands. "Hurry, fuck them," she begged. "I want to swim in your cum."

Her words and the feel of his long shaft buried in her soft ample pale tits sent Carl into nirvana. Suzy pressed her tits harder against his dick as Carl's body moved back and forth over her, his dick gliding in her breasts. "Oh fuck!" he yelled as a wide thick load of his seed painted a path from her breasts, across her neck and onto her face.

"Yes!" Suzy shouted. "Yes!" Her tongue reached out of her mouth to lap up the warm breakfast cream from across her lips. Just as she did, another river of cum flowed from his long shaft, across her body. "Yes, yes," she screamed.

Carl's body moved with force over her. He dizzily leaned back from the orgasmic release, further coating her body with the hot lotion. Spray after spray of his warm elixir poured over her. Suzy had never been blanketed by so much cum from one man. As the final drops of white gold gushed from his body, she instinctively leaned forward to take him again into her mouth, ravenously siphoning him for more.

"Oh shit!" Carl repeated. He thought he was done. He thought he was spent. He thought he was in control. His head spun; he was too dizzy to think clearly.

Suzy rolled him over and slid her cum-coated face down the length of his long dark pole. The only thing she loved more than taking a man a second time was when a man took her a second time. There was nothing better then when it happened simultaneously. In college it happened frequently with Tom, in marriage with Mark, and this morning it would be Carl. First orgasms are easy; coaxing the second seduces the primal core, igniting every nerve ending throughout a person's body. When she was finished with him, he would be like hot butter melting in her hands.

Carl's felt lost in rapture. His body hummed from the combination of the morning's hangover and seduction. Her thick lips zealously consumed his impressive member, causing the room to spin faster. The molten lava of cum began its ascent toward eruption. Suzy's concaved feminine cheeks showed the force of her suction on his dick, guaranteeing every drop of his second load to be captured down her thirsty throat.

Suzy reached her right hand down her body to finger her soaked love box as she continued her affectionate assault on Carl. She moaned as her body responded to her familiar touch, quickening her pleasure zones awake. She anchored her mouth on his dick as she swung her body around, so her knees straddled his head and her pussy hovered over his face.

Carl's large naked body convulsed beneath her in anticipation of the impending orgasm. His long arms reached across the bed to take hold of whatever he could to secure himself from the dizzying wave. "Damn!" he yelled. Euphoria swept over him as thick bullets of cum shot from him with semi-automatic repetition. Cold chills dotted the landscape of his surrendered body. With every release, his body quaked with greater seismic impact.

Right on cue, Suzy's middle finger pressed into her clit, applying the perfect pressure to send her over the blissful edge as Carl's body continued it's convulsive tremors beneath her. Suzy's pussy gushed with her sweet juices, drenching Carl's face. She lowered her ass to planting her vaginal lips onto the thick black lips of his rugged face. Carl's tongue responded to the breakfast in bed, picking up where her fingers left off. They each finished the other off before Suzy finally collapsed on top of his muscular body.

Carl took his time getting up, showering and getting dressed. He wanted to savor the moment and was in no rush. He couldn't help staring in amazement at the gorgeous naked specimen stretched out across the bed, dutifully waiting and available for anything else he might want from her before he left. He thanked Tom for the most memorable evening and morning he could remember, with special kudos for Suzy's remarkable services.

The moment Carl left, Tom invited Suzy to his third floor quarters for the afternoon and evening. He instructed her to shower, but to leave her clean change of clothing in the servant's dressing room. She wouldn't need them for the rest of her shift. He was right. Tom made love to Suzy over and over, taking full advantage of her obligated availability. He was aroused and inspired by her performance the night before. He took full benefit of her sensual prowess. He hungrily consumed her almost as if it were the last time they would be together.

As the evening finished, Suzy laid nude on the soft sheepskin in front of the elegant fireplace. A small fire crackled inside. Easy sophisticated jazz filled the room. They waited for Benjamin to arrive with some late evening snacks Francois had prepared.

"I have a proposal," Tom offered in a soft voice.

"What is it?" she asked, feeling as if her body could take no more after the unrelenting demands of the weekend. Every orifice ached from the incessant sex; her emotions were vulnerable from exhaustion and the precarious evening of Mark's seeming infidelity.

"We can keep things as they are with your weekends, or we can change our agreement to make this the last night working every weekend."

"Sounds too good to be true," Suzy said. She sat up with interest. "What's the catch? What about what I owe you?" She had experienced enough of Tom in the last month to know he never gives anything away. There was always a catch.

"No catch. We simply change our arrangement to an on-call basis," he said. "You no longer would be required to give up your weekends to be here."

"What do you mean on-call?" she asked. "I just show up at your beck and call?"

"Pretty much," Tom said. "The vast majority of the time will be weekdays. Mark will be at work and your kids will be at school. There may be an occasional evening or times during a weekend, but they would be rare and just for the hours I want you for. You would basically have your weekends back. I will give you as much advance notice as I can when I call, but you will need to be here when I do."