Sweet Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday arrived quickly for Suzy, but slowly for Mark in their mutual anticipation for the night's poker game. Suzy felt sheer panic; Mark was secretly excited. He chose not to let Suzy know about Tom's little twist on an otherwise standard evening of poker.

Suzy arrived at the house as usual, early that Saturday morning, for her weekend job. She was livid and eager to speak with Tom. Benjamin informed her that Tom would be out of the house most of the day on business. However, he had arranged for a professional theater makeup artist to meet with her during the afternoon to make some enhancements in preparation for the night's epic card game. The artist would be adding makeup putty to reshape her nose and other features, and then apply a thick masquerade of makeup. They would then spend an hour attaching a professional black wig to complete her disguise. In short, Suzy would be transformed in a way that would fool her own husband, even if he were close enough for her to fuck. Tom delighted in the thought of Mark cheating on his own wife, by unknowingly fucking her. Suzy realized she had no other options but to go along.

Benjamin set up the large game room on the first level of the house. An impressive felt-covered oak game table was set in the middle of the room with a small sports chandelier hanging over it. Wall sconces dimly lit the rest of the room. A large flat screen television blared a college football game as background noise. A large leather couch sat prominently at one end of the room, a small bed at the other. Francois prepared elaborate snacks far beyond customary fare for a poker game, but customary for Tom's penchant to go over the top in everything he did. His three guests arrived promptly at 7:00 pm.

"Welcome!" Benjamin said, as he greeted the three men for the evening. Benjamin ushered them to the game room. Dave and Carl had been to the house many times for these poker games, but this was the inaugural game with the "poke-her" twist. The idea originated a couple months before when they were all inebriated at one of their usual games. They thought it would be a great way to spice things up. Dave, Carl and their other usual player Sam never imagined Tom might actually find a way to do it. Tonight he had, and Dave and Carl were ready.

Dave was an all-around nice guy, but uncanny in his intelligence. The tall Irish man with translucent blue eyes loved playing basketball in his spare time, most often pick-up games in his neighborhood. He had worked at the company longer than Tom and had a deep admiration for his young boss. Tom trusted him implicitly.

Carl was a former star college football player whose injuries his senior year kept him out of the pros. He now dedicated himself to applying his competitive instincts in the financial industry. His physical stature was like a muscular wall standing six foot seven, with an unusually thick neck, bulging arms and legs like tree trunks. His broad smile and boisterous personality had a way of lighting up a room. When Carl walked in, everyone knew the party had arrived.

Mark was astonished by the lavish extravagance of everything: the mansion, the elegant décor, the professional staff, the aroma of food, and the audacious guys' poke-her night, complete with a promised gorgeous girl who would gladly satisfy any request. Mark felt intimidated and overwhelmed by it all, but was bold and frustrated enough to indulge a little in how the other half live. The three men helped themselves to options from and array of cold kegs and hot snacks prepared by Francois.

"Welcome," Tom said. "So glad you could each join us for our inaugural poke-her night," he added, using his fingers to make quote marks in the air at the phrase "poke-her."

Dave and Carl laughed at the announcement. "Damn right," Carl said. "I can't believe you pulled this off," he said.

"You know better than to doubt anything I set my mind to," Tom said. "Let's get this game started, shall we?"

"Where's the girl?" Dave said, unashamed. "I want to see who we are playing for."

"Have a seat," Tom said, "and I'll send her in."

As the men sat down, Benjamin opened the door for Suzy's entrance. The three men gasped at her beauty. She wore her customary uniform. Her sultry walk across the room instantly mesmerized all three men. Suzy's heart raced as she glanced at Mark. She feared he would somehow recognize her. She was glad for the dimly lit room, other than the bright light over the elaborate card table. She worked to stay focused on teasing all of Tom's evening guests with seductive looks. She ran the fingers of her hand over the men's shoulders as she circled the table.

"That will be all Benjamin," Tom called out. "I will let you know if we need anything more." Benjamin closed the door behind him as he exited the room, leaving Suzy alone with the four men.

"Gentlemen," Tom continued. "I see you approve."

"Damn," Dave said. "She is more beautiful than I imagined."

"You haven't seen anything yet. Real beauty is not just to be seen, but to be experienced. She will gladly replenish your food and drinks through the evening, unless of course, she is otherwise occupied by one of us."

"I'm going to like this," Carl said.

"Help yourself to touch anything that is not covered. However, like all great rewards, the real prize has to be earned," Tom said. "We're playing a simple five card draw, aces high and $200 ante. Tonight, the only difference is the queen of hearts is also wild." Tom held a queen of hearts card up to make his point. "Any hand that you win with a queen of hearts means you win the money and the girl," Tom said. "Winning with the queen of hearts means you win this queen of hearts," Tom announced slapping Suzy on the ass. "Let me tell you, just like the card, this queen of hearts is wild."

The men cheered with shouts and playful primal grunts. Tom instructed Suzy to strut around the table to entice the men for what they were ultimately playing for. "The moment you win a hand with a queen of hearts, she is yours. She will gladly reward you by doing anything you want. Let me just say that you can't out-sex her. People have tried. There is no limits to what she is capable of, so don't hold back." His words were as much instruction for Suzy as they were an invitation to the men.

Natural instinct caused the three other men, to look at Suzy's face for her response to Tom's bold invitation. Suzy smiled. "Bring it," she said with an attempt to disguise her voice with a seductive tone. Carl and Dave cheered, impressed by Tom at a whole new level. Mark felt out of his league; he had never experienced anything like this.

Tom slid the card bearing the queen of hearts in the center of the deck. "Time to cut the cards and play gentlemen." He threw two $100 chips into the center of the table. The three men matched his bet.

Carl and Dave took generous liberties to caress and handle any bare skin whenever Suzy got close. She kept replenishing their beers and snacks, putting her within easy reach of their touch. Suzy secretly felt relief and some pride that Mark didn't reach out to touch or handle her when she got close. Maybe he would stay loyal and keep his focus on the cards.

Dave failed miserably at hiding the fact the first queen of hearts card of the game showed up in his hand. He had another queen, but nothing else. He increased his bet, only to have Tom call. Tom's pair of kings beat him out of the money and the girl.

"Damn it Tom!" Dave said in jest. "I'm ready to fuck this girl."

"Looks like you'll have to do better than a pair of queens then," Tom said. "Anticipation will just make you appreciate her all the more."

The men chided Dave and laughed. Suzy felt a relief from the temporary delay; but she knew it wouldn't be long. Every game without a queen of hearts in play escalated the suspense. All four men had begun to experience the buzz of alcohol and enjoyment of smack talk with each hand. A cloud of pure Cuban cigar smoke from Tom and Dave hovered over the table.

Carl smiled a broad grin when he picked up the five cards dealt to him a half an hour into the game. It was the hand he had been waiting for. Carl held two aces, a seven, a nine and the renowned queen of hearts. He raised the bet by $50 and traded in for two cards, which were just as worthless as the two he gave up. With bets and cards completed, Carl dropped his three aces on the table, using the wild card. He taunted the other three men as his pile of chips returned to its original size and more importantly, he became the first to win the ultimate prize.

"Well, well, well," Tom said with a big smile, glad for his friend's success.

"Gentlemen," Carl said as he stood up, reminding the others of the sheer size of his frame. Suzy's eyes got big when she saw the massive wall of a man rise from the table. "I'm going to leave you to your cards while I enjoy my prize over here. I wish you well."

"Let's go lover," Suzy invited with a façade of willing seduction. Suzy knew she would need to act in a way so unlike her usual behavior to dispel any suspicions of her identity by Mark. At the same time, Suzy resigned herself to what was about to happen, and even wondered if everything on Carl's body might be in proportion to his enormous tall wide frame.

Dave and Mark couldn't help glancing through the semi-dark room to get glimpses of Carl enjoying his prize. They envied him. They wondered how much would be left of her after his sheer size was done with her.

Suzy reached up to begin to take Carl's shirt off. She was impressed that he was still as muscular as he was big, even though it had been a few years since he played professional football. "So, did you win the prize or did I?" Suzy flattered as she yanked his pants down to the floor. Her wondering about the size of his dick being in proportion to the rest of his body was immediately answered. Seeing his big thick black cock up close gave the appearance of being almost as long and hard as a baseball bat. She had never seen anything like it. "I don't know what you want from me, but I know what I want from you," Suzy said, surprising Carl by her forwardness.

"What's that?" he asked.

"I want to see what this bad boy is capable of," she said with a sly smile.

"Holy shit," Carl said as he watched her drop to her knees and attempt to take the entire length of his impressive member down her white throat. She gagged at first, but persevered until his dick disappeared down her relaxed esophagus like a sword in a sheath. Her skill was beyond anything that even Carl had ever experienced. "Oh fuck!" he yelled, half overwhelmed, half boasting so the other men could hear.

Suzy continued her relentless assault. If given the choice, she decided she would rather take control. She knew how to do it in a way that caused any man to surrender, no matter their size. The bigger they are, the harder they might fall.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Carl yelled as floodwaters of cum instantly began to be siphoned from deep within him. He pulled his pulsating bat from her mouth and stood her up. He quickly removed her bra as her hands kept up their assault on his long shaft. He slid her thong down her long tanned legs, baring her wet pussy. "You want to see what this bad boy is capable of, then I'll show you," he promised. He laid her back on the bed and aimed his throbbing dick toward the ultimate prize.

"Oh fuck," Suzy screamed as his thick long dick penetrated her captive pussy.

The remaining men around the table suddenly found their interest in the brightly lit card game paling in comparison to the sounds and movements coming from the dark end of the room. They each grew eager for a queen of hearts to show up in their hand.

Carl pulled back briefly only to push more deeply into her. Cold chills covered Suzy's body from the ecstasy and pain of being drilled at depths she had never experienced. Her body convulsed under the weight of his warm body. His dick massaged every millimeter of her molten hot pussy. She was no longer in control.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Suzy cried. She felt Carl consume one of her firm round breasts into his mouth, tormenting her tender nipple. "Is that all you have?" she teased. "Fuck me harder," she begged.

Carl responded by pounding his body into her. His pre-cum mixed with her soaked pussy to lubricate the hot friction of his action as he relentlessly drilled her into the soft bed.

Suzy skillfully pushed him over onto his back while anchoring his long dick deep inside of her. She straddled his body with her legs while riding him as if galloping on a horse. She leaned over on top of him, crushing her soft melons into his chest. "I'll show you what a real fucking is," she promised as she allowed her body to be completely impaled by his impressive member. Every muscle within her took hold of him as she ascended and descended the long pole. "I'll stop when I'm done," she said, retaking control, no matter how many times it makes you cum inside of me."

Suzy's bold talk sent Carl over the edge. "Oh fuck!" he cried out, no longer able to hold back. What felt like a quart of thick cum pushed up the length of his dick like a fire hose pushing water through a drinking straw. A tidal wave of thick cum flooded into her voracious pussy. Sweat covered their bodies from the sheer heat of the sexual storm. Carl realized Suzy's taunting words were not empty rhetoric or threats. Her sexual torrent was being unleashed on him.

Suzy's body succumbed in response to his. She screamed as her pussy gushed with her first orgasm of the night, drenching Carl's dick. She used him as a sex toy, draining every drop she could, as he lay helpless. Suzy felt Carl's body begin to melt into the soft bed. He was spent and exhausted. Everything Tom had said about her was true, and the night was still young.

"I'm not done with you," she taunted in his ear. "Are you a quitter? All that fucking made me thirsty. I'm taking you again."

Carl moaned as he felt both of her hands take hold of his still semi-hard member. His dark black shaft was painted in white from the mixture of their cum. He felt her warm moist lips surround the head of his penis before she consumed him again. She savored the flavors of cum coating her tongue and throat. She devoured him for more. She slowly worked the length of his dick, allowing her lips and tongue to skillfully massage every inch. The size of his meat grew involuntarily inside her mouth, filling her again, and intensifying his sensitivity to her oral assault. Over and over she scaled and descended his length. His body wriggled under her.

"Oh gawd, you're going to take me again," he said. The other men envied the action Carl was getting. With all the women Carl had been with, he had never experienced anyone like this. Carl's words only served to encourage Suzy's determination. She was thirsty for him. Nothing would stop her from taking him again.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, here it comes!" he yelled. Deep down Suzy took satisfaction from feeling his dick thicken with impending eruption, until finally her mouth filled with the first serving of his warm delicious cream. Her lips insatiably pumped him for more, drawing every drop down her parched throat. Carl grew dizzy, the room spinning faster and faster as if he were on a whirling merry-go-round. His body quaked until she finally released him. She sat up victorious on his spent body, drops of his cum escaping down her chin and onto her large tits.

"Read them and weep!" Tom shouted, as he dropped the queen of hearts on to the table across the room.

Suzy was still catching her breath, sitting on top of Carl who lay completely drained. She realized there would be no reprieve for her tonight. Every time the queen of hearts would be played, so would she.

Mark watched as Tom took his turn in the shadows of the room to claim his prize, while Carl returned to the card table. Dave's turn came twenty minutes later when he used the queen of hearts to win, and then walked across the room to enjoy his earned reward. Mark couldn't help noticing that each man returning from his prize looked blissfully shell-shocked. The beer continued to flow at the card table; the cum continued to flow in, on and around the gorgeous mystery woman.

"Damn she's good," Carl said, seeing the satisfied look on Tom's face as he returned to the table and dealt the next hand.

"I'm telling you," Tom agreed, "there is none better." Moans began to emanate again from the side of the room, as Dave became the next to fall under Suzy's intoxicating spell. Suzy could tell Dave wasn't going to last long. He almost filled his pants the moment she walked into the room an hour and a half earlier. His dick had been hard since then, torturously waiting for his turn while Carl and Tom had their way with her first. Suzy was so convincing that Dave actually believed she had never enjoyed a better piece of meat.

The whole experience felt surreal for Mark. He was playing poker in a dimly lit room of a lavish mansion owned by his old college roommate who he hadn't seen in years. In addition to the unlimited beer and food, men were helping themselves to one of the most gorgeous women Mark had ever seen. In a funny way, she even looked a little like Suzy. Mark enjoyed the buzz from the beer, but also strangely grateful for the seemingly serendipitous carnal night out. He deserved it. If Suzy decided to be away every weekend at some lame new job, there was nothing wrong with him taking a few hours to play poker with some guys. After seeing the look from each man returning from this amazing woman, Mark began to look forward to his turn with the queen of hearts.

"Mark, you're the only one who hasn't been over there yet," Tom teased loudly enough for Suzy to hear. "You need to step up your card game."

Suzy shuttered at the thought of Mark coming over with the risk of being discovered by her husband. Butterflies of nerves filled her gut, in addition to more cum than she had ever swallowed in such a short amount of time.

"Yeah," Mark said, "I want to, but..."

Suzy felt a sudden hope that Mark might turn down the opportunity to enjoy the evening's illicit sexual rewards. His hesitation was ironic considering he had unknowingly been watching strange men have continuous raw sex with his wife. She didn't have a choice to fuck these men; but Mark had a choice to fuck a woman he had no idea was actually his wife. The temptation was all the more enticing and difficult to resist because the other men in the room all returned to the table mesmerized by her lascivious skills.

"What do you mean that you 'want to, but?'" Tom interrupted. "The point is that you want to. That's all that matters. We're here to have fun. Whether you fuck her or not, no one outside this room will ever know what happens here tonight." Mark had no way to know the one person he would want keep the secret from was the very person in disguise fucking the other men in the room for all they were worth.

Mark picked up his cards. His heart raced with suspense to see the queen of hearts staring back at him from his hand. The card was flanked by the ten, jack, queen and king of spades. The chances of being dealt this almost perfect poker hand was near to impossible, except that Tom had been waiting all night to deal it to him. He set Mark up to make a decision. The whole night had actually gone exactly as Tom had planned, as most things in his life do. Tom watched for what Mark would do given the opportunity to cheat on his wife with a woman touted by every other man in the room as the best they had ever had.

"I'll raise $100," Mark said with a calm voice and poker face.

"Someone's confident," Carl said, "but I'm in. I think you're bluffing."

"Me too," Tom said to add to the suspense, knowing full well that Mark cards could change his life.