Swinging for Beginners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came her pelvis jerked hard against me and her thighs squeezed even tighter. For a moment I thought my ribs would crack but gradually she eased the pressure and I was able to breathe again.

Eventually she began to relax but her eyes remained closed as she lowered her legs carefully to the bench. I released her arms and she put them around my neck and opened her eyes. She said, "So I have finally experienced proper sex with an English gentleman and it was not a disappointment. She stroked my face and added, "Yes indeed Sir, you are the ferocious tiger."

I became aware that we were not alone and turned to Anne's bench. Her mouth was slightly open and her expression was one of astonishment. I had no idea what she was thinking.

Reshma called out cheerfully, "Your husband is a very passionate man."

Anne replied in a wondrous tone, "Is he? Well thank you for telling me and I'll make a note of it in case I ever feel the need to be fucked by a complete maniac. I hope you haven't damaged him."

I started to laugh and climbed from the bench to cross to hers. She allowed me to kiss the top of her head and then looked at me as if she was seeing me for the first time. She said ruefully, "You've never fucked me like that."

I was momentarily stuck for an answer but I came up with, "That's only because you've never tried to beat the shit out of me when we were screwing. I was just fighting back like a brave soldier."

The three of us had showered when Reshma announced, "Come Anne let us do the shopping. It will give us pleasure and Kevin can amuse himself while we are gone.

Anne enquired in a surprised voice, "Shopping on a Sunday? What shops are open on a Sunday? It's against the law."

Reshma replied smugly, "That is the English law but we will be visiting Indian shops who observe the Indian law. Indian shops never close."

"But we're not in India. What about the police?"

"On Sundays the patrolling policemen are Indian. They will receive monetary gratitude or shop on other days with special prices. The shops will appear to be closed but they are not, you will see." She turned to me and said, "My house is yours; Sandeep will return shortly."

The two of them left in an excited mood and I felt slightly deflated. I decided not to feel sorry for myself because it was only eleven-thirty on a Sunday morning and I'd already experienced an enjoyable fuck. I meandered downstairs.

It was a large house and suddenly it seemed strangely empty. I guessed there must have been staff quarters somewhere but I decided that it would have been rude for me to investigate. I flopped onto the big sofa and stretched out my legs.

It was about twenty minutes after the girls had left that I became aware of a presence. I looked towards the entrance and standing motionless just inside the room was the pretty little Indian girl. As I turned my attention to her she placed her palms together in that cute little gesture and bowed. She was wearing a simple sleeveless blue smock that reached to just above her knees and her feet were bare.

I said, "Hello."

She smiled and replied, "Hello Sir," and it occurred to me that it was the first time that I had heard her speak. Her voice was a soft murmur.

She continued, "Are you needful Sir? I have instructions to attend to your desires and it is of much importance that I perform my duties."

I thought about coffee, tea, alcohol, food and rejected them all. I replied, "No I'm fine thank you. By the way, what is your name?"

"It is Mina. Love and desire are among its many meanings. Will you enjoy stimulation?"

"Stimulation? I'm sorry Mina but I don't know what you mean."

She assumed an eager expression and said, "I will show you."

She reached over one shoulder to the back of her neck and unhooked something because the smock slithered down to a heap around her feet and she stepped out of it. She was completely naked. Her slender body was nicely rounded with small firm breasts and her nipples were like tiny brown darts. She had some sort of red jewel wedged in her navel below which was a mop of unkempt pubic hair. In all she was a cute little package.

Alarm bells clanged inside my head and I shot upright in the sofa. In panic I shrieked, "What the hell are you doing?"

Suddenly she was advancing purposely towards me and as I tried to climb backwards out of the sofa she grabbed my feet and pulled me down again. The robe opened and my genitals were fully exposed. I attempted to close the robe but she was already climbing on top of me and it spread open again.

I tried to push her away but she seemed to have too many arms and legs and wrapped all of them around me. Then she grabbed my cock and pleaded, "Please allow me to stimulate you. If I fail to perform my duties I will have punishment."

I seized her wrist and took a deep breath to calm myself but my tone was desperate as I replied, "Young Lady let me explain. Your punishment will be a pleasure compared to mine. If my wife finds you stimulating me, she will remove what it is that you intend to stimulate with a jagged piece of glass." I added, "And in any case, your mistress stimulated me about an hour ago so you will be wasting your time. I would hate for you to feel that you have failed in your duty, so please let go of my penis."

In response she said firmly, "I am most sorry Sir but I must perform my duties." With that she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me sideways. The sofa was long enough to seat four people and with nothing to grab I flopped half onto my back. My legs were trailing over the edge but she quickly lifted them onto the sofa. Then with extraordinary speed and agility she scrambled on top of me and facing my feet, sat on my face.

My panic deepened in intensity and I put my hands under her buttocks to force her off but her knees gripped the sides of my chest with the strength of a steeplechase jockey. I became conscious of the exciting taste of hot wet pussy and when her lips closed over my flaccid penis her tongue rolled around the helmet and I felt it stiffen.

Again I tried to push her buttocks upwards but I could get no leverage. Her hot wet slit was spread wide over my mouth and as my cock continued to firm up, so my resolve ominously lessened.

She was obviously excited because her pussy was awash with juices and she was rubbing it with a jerky motion on my face. At the same time and despite having a mouth full of throbbing cock she was uttering tiny squeaking noises.

My resistance continued to diminish while confused thoughts swirled inside my head. Although we were on a swinging weekend would it be cheating without Anne being there? On the other hand, how would she ever know?

By this time carnal desire was strongly exerting itself and I pushed aside both fear and guilt. I already had a mouthful of wet pussy so I plunged my tongue deep into the sopping crevice. As I did so her squeaks became soft moans and her buttocks stopped gyrating in an obvious invitation to continue. I obliged with more probing and licking and she lifted her mouth from my cock to rest her hot forehead on my thigh. At the same time she gripped my stiff shaft tightly with one hand and slowly rubbed it up and down.

Suddenly she lifted her buttocks from my face and scrambled around. Her eyes were staring intently and she was panting through an open mouth. Her demeanour was clearly purposeful.

She was in a hurry and lifted her body to thrust herself urgently onto my rampant cock. As my rod disappeared to its fullest extent so her movements became frantic. She began bouncing up and down so violently my cock actually came out and she squealed with frustration before thrusting it back in again.

I did nothing but observe in wonderment as this sweet young devil-angel used my member to bring herself to fulfilment. She did so with ear piercing squeals and if I had harboured doubts about my ability to come again, they were immediately dispelled when my seed erupted in forceful spurts.

As her orgasm consumed her with exquisite pleasure she stiffened and her head tilted back while at the same time she uttered a succession of staccato shrieks. Her stomach convulsed as each shock wave of ecstasy thrilled her and her face twisted as if in agony. It was as animated as I have ever seen a female during orgasm.

It took a while but eventually her pleasurable sensations ebbed away and she began to relax. She continued to move her hips in slow sensuous rotations.

As she regained her composure her face changed from the manic expression of a few seconds earlier to one of coy embarrassment. Her eyes sparkled and she giggled, "I have never enjoyed such excitement. Please remain in your firm condition as I wish to give myself extra pleasure."

This time her movements were of a more measured rhythm. They were slow and sensuous and she lowered her face until it was close. I slipped my hands behind her buttocks and as my fingers touched her puckered anus I gently inserted one finger and waited for the reaction. She immediately pushed invitingly backwards and that excited me. My penis responded by staying solid.

Her whispered commentary went, "Sir, your hard manhood is very gratifying and fills my love nest with pleasure. My fireworks will come again whenever I wish but may I please linger with selfish enjoyment?"

"Please linger, I am also enjoying it."

Her whispering steadily became more breathless until she asked, "Will you please honour me with kissing? Lowly Indian girls are often forced and to be kissed meaningfully during sex will give much pleasure." I pressed my mouth against her soft lips and she responded warmly.

Her movements were becoming more urgent until she gasped, "It is now." My middle finger was up to the first knuckle inside her anus and when her climax peaked for the second time her sphincter tightened around it. As she experienced acute pleasure she peppered my face with fleeting kisses.

Finally she relaxed in contentment. Her soft warm body was draped upon mine and I gently stroked her back.

There was a long silence until she whispered, "Miss Anne is fortunate lady."

"Why, because my cock stays hard?"

"Because you are nice man and easy to love."

"Am I? I've just betrayed her trust in me and I feel guilty."

"But you tried to resist temptation. Was it from loyalty or fear? But it has no importance because you failed. Come I must wash your body, they will be home soon."

Twenty minutes later I had showered again and was wearing a clean robe while relaxing innocently in an armchair. Mina had washed me carefully but declined my offer to wash her. As I was leaving the bathroom I saw her removing something from her vagina and I wondered if it had been a diaphragm. She had not given me time to use a condom so she must have been confident, or so I hoped.

Some fifteen minutes passed and then I heard the excited voices of Anne and Reshma returning. They entered the lounge with multiple carrier bags in each hand and my cheque card winced.

Anne dropped her bags and collapsed into a chair. She was clearly hyper and her voice was high pitched as she exclaimed, "My God you won't believe the bargains. I've practically renewed my entire wardrobe. I've saved a fortune."

I said carefully, "How much did you spend?"

"That's not the point. If I'd bought this lot at home it would have cost the earth."

I continued with, "Okay, then how often did you use your cheque card because you didn't have much cash?"

"Cheque card? Reshma was my cheque card, I just wrote cheques."

There were black clouds forming overhead and with a feeling of doom I tried again. "So how much have you spent? Do we need to re-mortgage the house?"

Anne turned to Reshma and complained, "Do you see what I have to put up with? I'm trying to save money by spending far less than I would have at home and he's too stupid to appreciate it." She turned back to me and said, "I refuse to discuss it any further. So what have you been doing with yourself while we were out?"

My buttocks clenched.

"Me? Nothing. Just lolling about and waiting for you to come home. Why would I be doing anything? What could I possible do when alone in somebody else's house? I've just been waiting for you to come home and I've been doing absolutely nothing." I suddenly realised that I was babbling and lapsed into silence. They were both staring at me with blank expressions.

Mina entered the room and bowed with palms together.

Reshma asked, "Mina did you give attention to our guest while we were out? Did you tend to him as I instructed?"

"Yes Mistress. He was not in need so we had sex. He made me come two times and it was most enjoyable."

I shot upright in the sofa and yelped, "She's crazy; I don't what she's talking about. I've just been waiting for you both to come home and I've been doing nothing."

Reshma said quietly, "Are you saying that Mina is speaking the untruths? If so then she will have punishment."

It was checkmate.

I hesitated for several long seconds before muttering resignedly, "No she's telling the truth."

Anne asked calmly, "Did he take advantage of you Mina? Did he force himself upon you?"

"No Miss Anne. He tried to refuse my tempting because of being disloyal. It was difficult for me because he is strong man and most determined. But all men are weak when offered sex. He was much ashamed afterwards. But for me it was most pleasurable and I will wish to enjoy it again."

So I'd been set up. I was angry and felt foolish. I snarled, "So it was all a game and you won. You must be feeling smug."

It was about to get ugly when Sandeep walked through the door. He announced blithely, "Please forgive my tardiness, business matters are never predictable. A client I was to meet...," he stopped in mid-sentence and surveyed the tense scene before him. "What is the going on? I leave contented guests and come home to faces with misery."

Reshma said quietly, "I have made big mistake. I ordered Mina to tempt Kevin with sex while we were gone." She turned to me and pleaded, "Please believe that Anne knew nothing of my silly plan until we were shopping. She was angry and rightly so."

"Did she think I would take the bait willingly?"

"Take the bait?"

Anne interrupted with, "Forget it, it's a silly fishing term. I said you would not purposefully sneak one behind my back. Mina said you were reluctant and that's good enough for me. How many men would not have accepted the offer?"

I muttered sullenly, "I didn't accept the offer; I was raped."

Reshma covered her mouth with her hand and Sandeep turned his back on us. His shoulders were shaking. Anne came towards me and knelt at my feet. "Oh you poor dear, what a dreadful experience. I can't imagine how humiliating it must be for a big strong man to be violated by a tiny little girl."

"Shut up; you haven't heard the last of this."

"Maybe, but you are now one ahead of me and you know how I hate to lose. So just chew on that."

The tension was broken when Sandeep enquired, "So are we all friendly persons again? If so it is time to eat."

Lunch consisted of curry; actually two curries. One for them and one for us, but ours still made me leak. Anne sipped theirs out of curiosity and soon realised her mistake. She gasped, "How the hell can you taste anything? It feels like someone's dripped acid on my tongue." She put out the fire with mouthfuls of deliciously cool cucumber raita.

It was three-thirty when we retired to the lounge and relaxed in separate chairs. Sandeep said smilingly, "Well Kevin, you have been the busy bee. I learn that you have enjoyed pleasure with Reshma's special massage and then...," he coughed politely, "...your unfortunate experience with little Mina." I heard a snigger and turned my head sharply in its direction. Both females were expressionless.

He placed the tips of his fingers together and after some thought announced, "It is my opinion that unless you are The Bionic Man, you may now be only the watcher for the rest of the day."

I replied loftily, "Oh that's your opinion is it? We will see." Actually I felt completely fucked.

He clapped his hands together and exclaimed, "That is the English 'never say die' that is so famous. It is such pity you are not captain of your English cricket team." That was a low blow and he should have been disqualified.

He turned to Anne and asked, "Do you like Indian films? We enjoy them very much."

Anne replied without enthusiasm, "I've seen a couple. I don't want to be rude but there never seems to be much of a plot and the music always sounds the same to me. Lots of dancing and nothing much else."

He looked hurt and said, "Well let me see if I can find some that are more interesting for you." Their colour television was bigger than ours and he opened the cabinet doors beneath. Inside I could see a stack of cassettes.

Right on cue Mina scurried into the room and went quickly around pulling cords. The heavy curtains closed and the room was left in semi-darkness. A match was struck and Mina was illuminated by the lighted taper she was holding. Again she scuttled around and soon candles were flickering and smoky incense pervaded the atmosphere.

On the way back Sandeep stopped to take Anne's hand and pull her to her feet. He said firmly, "Come, you must sit with me." She didn't seem too keen but he dragged her to his chair and sat her down across his lap and facing the TV.

The film started and I guessed that we weren't going to see much dancing. I looked at Reshma and in the uncertain light I could just see that she wore the hint of a smile.

The scene opened in the interior of a magnificent house of which the décor was mostly white. An impressive staircase was before us and we floated upwards to the second floor. As we approached the bathroom door it opened conveniently and there in a bath full of suds was the heroine. She was a beautiful thirty something but most of her was concealed by the bubbles. When she arose out of them her body was so impressive she could have competed successfully in any beauty competition. Her hair was wrapped in a towel and she removed it to allow rich black tresses tumble around her shoulders and down to the small of her back.

She was clearly feeling aroused because after completing the process of drying she began to pay considerable attention to the area between her thighs. Standing naked with her feet apart she was in the act of pleasuring herself when magically we were suddenly between her feet and looking up at her gaping wet pussy.

She was clearly in need of companionship and we went with her to a window that looked out onto extensive gardens. And there conveniently below was a suitable companion. He was a husky young man and he was mowing the lawn.

There was a moment of indecision while she continued to fondle herself but desire won so she threw on a flimsy dress and descended the stairs. By now we had the impression that she was a femme sole of independent means.

Once in the foyer she looked around thoughtfully and then went to a heavy glass topped table and gave it a tug. She was unable to budge it so she went to the door and called for the young man's assistance.

He entered perspiring heavily and in some awe. She told him where she wanted to move the table and he helped her to shift it. It was no surprise when she accidently displaced a small ornament from the table and bent over to retrieve it from the floor. The skimpy dress failed to conceal her plump pussy and we watched his rising penis threaten to burst through the front of his trousers. There followed a few coy niceties but it was not long before she had most of the available eight inches in her mouth.

It was just a porn movie although admittedly a classy one. Under any other circumstances I might have mustered some interest but I had already experienced two orgasms and had nothing left.

1...456789