Syn's Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Jon was still watching me and it dawned on me that I was becoming something new even to myself. I was doing as Miranda had suggested. I was flirting. I looked to his slacks; he was stiff. I was trying to attract him even if I hadn't resolved what might follow. I realized that my movements, the dress and heels, the jewelry and the new hairdo were causing me to become aroused. I smiled as I twirled once more.

"All right Sarah, lets verify the details and such," he said and he turned and walked the other away.

I hadn't realized that I was to follow so he called back to me, "Come on young lady."

I had passed! I wondered if I was really ready for what the Agent had said. Their team would handle all of the details if I were selected. Now what?

As he entered a room that was set up as a lab I saw another person, a woman about forty years of age. She had dirty blonde hair that was up with a wooden clip. Her complexion wasn't smooth but her makeup was perfect. The lab coat reminded me that I was now in their hands. The Agent had been specific. I would be given only one chance to rescind the agreement.

The woman didn't look up from her monitor when I entered but I heard voices.

'Come on young lady'

She had recorded my parading about and the playback was on the screen.

"I think we're all go Richart. Get her fingerprints please."

Now I at least knew his name, it wasn't Jon.

Thirty minutes later I sat on the surgical gurney as a Doctor completed my exam.

"do you require these to see clearly Sarah?"

The Doctor was older than the Agent but dressed in surgical fatigues. She held my glasses.

"No"

She discarded them then she had helped me remove the spanx and didn't comment about it. Then she'd helped with the gown for I was now naked. The exam included an anal DRE of my rectum and prostate. With her fingers in my bottom I had released some semen and she deemed it 'acceptable'.

Richart was no longer around having completed the forms and affirmed that my deposit was in the Xxon Swiss account. The ten grand seemed like a lot but the hotel and visit to Harrods had cost me another four thousand.

"Richart will settled the invoice at the Savoy and your bags will be transferred later this evening. Sarah I want to give you a mild sedative. It will not put you out but will reduce your motion. Can I have your arm please?"

I remembered a similar injection prior to receiving local anesthetics when I'd had a shoulder injury repair three years ago. Without consideration I offered my arm. It was after five in the evening. After a moment I wondered why I would need to be sedated. I was naked except for the cotton gown.

"Is that necessary? The hair weaving will be removed after twelve days or so Doctor. I would like to stay conscious please?"

"The hair weaving or bonding method is aided by the subject being still. The procedure will take nearly five hours Sarah. The virgin Remy hair strands require more care during the installation process."

A moment later I felt drowsy and my eyes closed.

- - - - - - - -

I do not know how long I was out for but when I awoke I was in a different room and the sky beyond was grey. I looked about and saw that the room did not appear to be decorated yet there was a similar character. The furnishings were white and the carpet the same grey. I assumed I'd been moved to another space. My head sat on a satin white pillow and I saw the new hair weaves in long braids on either side of the pillow. I arose in the bed on my elbows and realized that there were several new things about me.

I had a bandage on my throat and I felt evident swells on my chest. I was groggy from the sedative and slipped back to the pillow.

The hair braids reached passed these mounds on my chest, these small breasts, my breasts!

I now felt weak and I tried to rise. I recalled that the Agent had said that the breast forms would be attached. Just lifting my arms I found I was aching. I reached to the tender spot and found small bandages beneath each armpit. Then my fingers traced to the lower edge of the swelling breast. There was no joint. I tried to cry out but there was no sound. I couldn't speak but the sum of this evidence made me concerned. These breasts felt real! The Agent and the Doctor had been busy.

It wasn't dark but it seemed like evening from the light in the room. I turned slowly to see on the side table the documents with my signature. I struggled but reached and grasped the two sheets carefully. One stated that they would only provide anesthesia with my authorization. My signature was there. The second stated that they were agreeing to provide my requested surgeries; my larynx, cheeks and breasts would be augmented.

I knew I had read the two documents previously but I couldn't be certain now what the second letter had said. I would have stopped them before permitting the augmentations listed; at least I think I would have. Richart had somehow altered the text. I felt lightheaded and a moment later I fell asleep. This was an journey becoming something else. This was a dizzy me, the fright couldn't bring me to consciousness.

When I next awoke I was in a different room. I glanced about quickly and saw that a man and a woman were seated beside the bed. I recalled my thoughts of being manipulated and being sore at my arms. I looked for the papers but they were gone. I sat up and knew the breasts were real. I had an open hospital gown on.

Looking at the woman I tried to speak, "Ahh," was the only sound I could make.

They were smiling at me. My throat felt dry and rough. The woman stood to retrieve some water. Quietly I reviewed the room and the changes. I reached to touch the breasts for the first time. I smiled at the surprising weight and feel of the mammaries. Then I checked my armpits and determined immediately that the bandages had been removed. My fingers then went to my throat and again I felt no dressing. My long hair was still braided and fell across my chest partially covering my new breasts.

I was naked beneath the open gown and I touched the nipples of my small breasts. I gasped softly reacting to the tingle.

The woman quietly handed me the water. I drank the full glass.

I tried to speak but the tone wasn't my voice, too quiet to express my alarm and unease.

"Who the hell are you and what explanation can you offer?" I quietly said.

My voice was a soft sound and speaking caused my throat to feel coarse. I started to move to escape the bed and the room, from them. My legs swung over the edge.

The woman was quickly at my side. Sitting on the bed edge she said, "Sarah, your voice is perfect." She moved my legs back onto the bed.

Her hand reached to my chin and she turned my face either way, "and your face and breasts couldn't be more perfect right Richart?"

I looked back to the man and saw that it was Richart but his beard had grown. It was at least an inch long. He also now wore glasses.

"Him! He's manipulated my letter! I never agreed to these changes." I touched my breasts but the sound of voice beguiled me.

I tried to push passed her but I was still weak.

"How long have I been here? What is your name?"

The woman didn't hesitate but she was gentle.

"Oh, I apologize Sarah. My name is Sofia. You know Richart of course dear," but she didn't answer my question as to the day.

She shifted further up on the bed and pulled back the covers and I saw my limp penis.

"We only made a minor adjustment down here Sarah. Special girls need their equipment or the clients refuse to pay."

I shook and turned slightly onto my hip pulling my groin away from her inspection. My bottom was now uncovered and Sofia directed her attention there.

Her finger slipped along my smooth butt cleft and stopped as I drew a bit further away.

"This will be our next goal."

As I looked over my left shoulder I saw her moisten her finger in her red mouth and the digit dropped to my anus.

"This will require some training but now that you have recovered the Doctor feels we can commence."

The single finger with is long red-painted nail entered my bottom and I quivered.

"No, Please!" but it fully entered me and I cried out.

"Stop this please. Oh my god what have I done?"

- - - - - - - -

Three days later I was eating a simple dinner with Sofia and she offered, "Sarah you're the Boss' new prize, an American girl with a perfect body. I will further teach you to move and act like what you now are, a stunning woman."

I smiled for though their adjustments were surprising my trip was being realized. The days were close to what I had imagined; dressing and ladylike poise training. This woman was changing how I moved, how I sat, how I walked. She had shown me the importance of my new clothes and especially my intimate wear.

After a bath that evening Sofia helped me trim my pubic hair from my body, "Sarah you're remarkably smooth but I'd suggest we leave a small tuff of short cropped hair on your mons pubis. To highlight the special role that your mons will serve from now on."

I looked at her as she clipped the majority of my bush, "You will be tucked most of the time. Here, I'll show you."

Sofia reached around my back and grasped the tip of my penis. She lightly pulled the flaccid prick between my legs and I saw what she meant. My body without a sac could nearly resemble a mons venus.

She released me and continued, "So you agree Sarah? Just a narrow tuff?"

I simply nodded and smiled at her.

There had been moments during these first three days when Sofia had seemed so helpful and gentle. My adventure was to live as a woman for twelve days. I realized now that the trip I'd planned had some larger consequences. The Agent had required my cooperation before the review and now the surprise of each day was that I adored being dressed and acting feminine. I wondered if I could ever go back to simply dressing when Synthia allowed.

I had come to relax with Sofia. She slept in the room each night on the second bed so that she could monitor my activity. Sofia would kiss me before I'd fall asleep and she helped me with my bath each night during that first week. She handled my long soft light brown hair carefully. The realization that I was a woman didn't seem to me possible yet. During the first days I was pampered to distraction as Sofia nursed my surgical wounds carefully.

"The proper dressing and care will speed the healing. The breast tissue is not to be stressed so the Doctor requests that we keep you reasonably inactive. We need to prevent the implants from shifting or developing any capsular issues Sarah."

The treatment of my hair weave took time as well. Sofia explained and showed me how to wash and brush my long mane. The braiding wasn't hard to understand but Sofia did this since she wanted to protect the work.

"If the hair is pulled to aggressively it may affect the time the weave lasts."

This led to my question, "But I'm due to return home in a few days. Removing the weave will soon occur."

Sofia came to the side of the bed.

"We've just started to enjoy having you here Sarah. I wouldn't suggest we worry about your leaving quite so soon."

She moved closer to the bed and kissed me lightly. My questions were met by her ardent loving tongue. A moment later she knelt at the bed and began to fellate me. I was on my back and I wasn't even semi-aroused. She paused for a moment to pull down the shades and dim the lights.

I looked at her as she licked slowly over my now taut ball sack. The fact that my testicles weren't visible didn't bother me and Sofia was smiling up to my eyes as she began with her tongue at the root of my penis. I watched her as she moved her hair to the side and gently kissed my smooth shaft. Then she used a middle finger pinch to hold my now stiff sex as her tongue licked my tip. The fellatio was more enjoyable than any mouth I'd ever felt.

"I love your penis Sarah. I could lick your body all day. It's so surprising that you're such a beauty but this is your sex. I love your little clit."

It seemed crazy that our lovemaking was happening with the Agent just in the next room.

She smiled as her mouth engulfed my penis.

"Oh my god Sofia," I said.

I was now aroused but after a few more moments she shifted and she removed her gown and her panty. Climbing atop my body and pulling her chemise hem up to her hips she slid her moist pussy across my now stiff penis. She was only wearing her bra beneath the chemise and I reached to her breasts. Hers were a bit larger than my medium sized implants.

"Yes Sarah, my body is responding to your touch. My nipples,"

I could see them through the fabric. Reaching I felt the engorged stimulated ends of her breasts.

"My pussy is so hot," the slow movement between our bodies was bringing me close.

"My cunt is on fire Sarah. I want to,"

I looked to her face as she closed her eyes, her orgasm clear but she was so quiet. Her loving body on mine brought the most intense climax I had ever felt. I didn't think clearly for an hour afterward. How had my adventure become so exquisite? I had enlisted to find the feminine world, to live as a woman. The conditions of my surgeries were no longer of import. I had lovely breasts that each day became more a part of who I was.

She looked at me when she had finished.

"Innocence is very important for women who want to become more feminine. You are the most innocent for you still protecting the opening between your legs Sarah. It will distract me thinking of deflowering you."

My perspective was shifting. Sofia's attention and the daily joys of dressing were the original motivation for my trip. Sofia had somehow made my difficult week fulfilling. She was amazing. I rested comfortably with these thoughts.

The next morning Sofia had a plan.

"Your movement in these clothes must become graceful Sarah. This is today's goal. To feel as Princess Grace felt each morning. I have a DVD of her in the Hitchcock film 'Rear Window'.

We watched it but the pause button was used almost every other minute as Sofia explained a details.

"No Sarah, you are not a runway model," I was instructed as I walked around in the tall heels.

"You need to imagine there's a string in the middle of your chest, just below your bra band. Imagine the string is pulling upwards gently without over arching your back."

With this curious image in my head I practiced again, and again.

"That's more presentable Sarah."

Then back to the DVD and the movement study.

"Notice how she tilts her head and as she turns and her dress swirls as she pulls the audience into her sensual world. Sarah I want you to feel that sexual."

Sofia stood and demonstrated the turn. I watched as her dress flew about her and my eyes moved from her tall heels to her knees and up to the top of her hose'.

I wasn't wearing hose'. Sofia called them tights but my legs look good in the nude pantyhose. My heels were tall but only 110mm. As Sofia paused her twirl she said, "Now for you Sarah."

I tried to turn about but the shoes made me awkward and I nearly fell. My study with Betsey was of some help but Sofia was after a more natural movement.

Sofia stepped to my side and dropping to her knees she released the small straps at my ankles.

"Maybe in your bare feet. Try again."

Again I turned, slowly at first. After the fourth attempt I was doing better.

"Good that time. Now with the heels Sarah."

After several more tries I'd managed a twirl that Sofia applauded.

"I love how your long mane swings free as you turn Sarah."

She had brushed out the braids earlier and the hair was in a loose ponytail. We practice my sitting next.

"Watch how she pulls her dress about her as she mounts the bed."

The image on the screen was a good instruction.

Sofia said, "I just love the volume of her skirts. That dress was a tour de force, gathered and layered in chiffon and tulle."

She told me one must study oneself, "Try again Sarah."

Ten minutes later we sat for a break.

"You need to develop an awareness of how you communicate through your movements and work on moving a tad more slowly please."

After an hour of the 'exercises' as Sofia called them we stopped. My feet in the heels were sore and I was a bit upset.

As we sat together I became a worried.

"How do I explain these? My breasts are extraordinary but I didn't plan on this level of change Sofia. How do I live?"

She came to the bed and pulled back the sheet and just stared at my body.

I enjoyed her patient lovemaking but each day she would ride me, teasing me with her warm body but never allowing me inside her pussy. I would orgasm from the slow stimulus and cover her outer vulva with my spray.

On this day she did something different. After I'd climaxed she moved over my face, her legs spread and she waited for the semen to drip from her vulva to my mouth.

"Do you wish to love me Sarah?"

I reached up and pulled her dripping pussy to my mouth. I hungrily licked her. Cleaning her body of my seed. I became so excited that I had stiffened again.

"Do you wish to fuck me Sarah?"

She moved upward a little to allow me to speak.

"Oh god. Yes Sofia, please fuck me."

I felt her shift down across my breasts and she reached around and rubbed the remaining cum about her body. Then she positioned my penis at her opening.

"Let me slide onto your body Sarah."

She moaned as my hard penis entered but I realized that I was entering her bottom, not her pussy.

I moaned for she was moist but so tight.

"That's my girl Sarah. We'll do this each day but you must allow me to move. A woman should not thrust. I want you to remain calm and still."

I felt her resting on my thighs. My penis was deep inside her warm butt. I wanted to push into her. Though she wasn't heavy I couldn't move.

"Now I can kiss you as I love my girl."

Though I had been inside Synthia's ass once or twice this felt different. Maybe it was that Sofia's breasts rubbed mine as we moved. Maybe it was the slow pace. I was excited as the peak came on slowly.

"Sarah I'm fucking you. Some day soon I will enter your body too. Come for me Sweetie. Come now!"

And I did so. Perhaps she felt my orgasm rising but I ejaculated into her bottom strongly.

"That my girl," she said as she moved off my limp penis. Now she shifted upward. Her thighs were at my ears as she knelt over me.

"Now wait for the spunk to drip into your open mouth. My honey hole is filled with you Sarah."

A moment later the first glob fell to my face hitting my nose. Sofia pushed the mess to my mouth with her finger as another glob fell to my tongue. I licked up the result of our lovemaking.

Smiling she licked her fingers and said, "This is a special day Sarah. You are mine."

That night as I lay ready for sleep to arrive I thought of her. Her body had made me feel wonderful and her lessons were having an affect. My mind was following the changes in my movement just as the changes in my body lead to my poise emerging. This is what I had wanted when I set out for London. She was making it happen. Sofia was making me feel like a woman.

On Monday after five days I was anxious and Sofia responded, "We can play some dress up games. The time can be spent on furthering your feminine style."

My calendar was off and I couldn't think which day it was. My disquiet was that my quest was uncontrolled. Yet I had come to London to find something that I needed and I wanted it to continue.

Sofia was dressed and wearing a medium heeled shoe. She had selected my outfit as well. A floral print dress, it fell to just below my knees and my ivory satin heels were very tall. Today she suggested that I wear pantyhose in lieu of a pair of holdups or a suspender belt.

123456...9