Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

Kelly also knew someone who'd be watching...

She turned her head. "Daniel!" she whispered.

"Sorry, it's just so..."

Kelly felt his pecker against her leg. "Oh, you." She grabbed his piece and tugged. "Just this night." Kelly dove her lips into his and kissed her lover, her butt grazing against Tammie's as she pleasured her man.

Outside, Björn, able to hear and see the shadows, scoffed. "Ugh, love. Gross."

He picked up his issue of Weekly Incest, pulled his pants down and stroked it to a set of pictures featuring Kyra Kamano, a seductively beautiful Hawaiian woman. Along with the 10-page pictorial there was an interview. Björn read with vested interest.

"Q: So what does your son, Jason, think of your photo shoots?"

"A: He's my biggest fan! He collects all the magazines that I'm in; they're all under his bed. I can't wait for him to see this one; bikini shoots on the beach are his absolute favourite! I made sure to wear lots of stringy thongs, too. That's for you, Son (laughs)."

"Q: What part of your body does he like best?"

"A: Umm...You know what he always says he really likes? 'My nude back whilst I sit on top of a strong lover'...He's an 'intellectual' boy (laughs)."

"Q: What did his pre-Tabootopia school friends say about you?"

"A: They were all fans of mine! (laughs) They told him that they thought I was hot, you know, how he was lucky to have me as his mom, you know, cute little boy things like that. Gosh, I am so impressed with how these kids use technology. Back on Earth I was only doing some small parts in movies and TV shows, but these kids, wow, they managed to find all this stuff out about me! I was speechless when one of them came up to me and said, 'You were great in that episode of JAG.' I was, like, 'How the heck did you find that!?' (laughs). If those kids see what kind of stuff I do now, well, they'd like it, right? (laughs)."

"Q: Another pre-Tabootopia question about your son: Did he ever look at your pictures the same way his friends did? Was he receptive towards your sexiness?"

"A: Heck yeah! I never caught him though; he was too smart for that! He, you know, touched himself when looking at my pictures and videos -- still does! (laughs). I mean, really, could I have stopped him from getting excited over my body? I was a model and actress before he was born, and I wasn't going to stop my career because I became a mom."

"Q: You did what you had to, and your son finding you wildly attractive was just what it was."

"A: Right! People get hung up on this sorta stuff, you know? So my son likes looking at my body, so what? You know? Yes, I know it's thought of as 'wrong' for him to look at me like that, it's 'sinful', but really, how can I stop a teen boy from liking my boobs!? (laughs). He's just a normal teen boy with normal urges...and I didn't help cool his urges by posing in the lingerie section of Sears, did I!? (laughs)."

"Q: Agreed."

"A: Yeah, you know, whatever, my son explained it all to me, about the the taboo of me, his mother, in all these magazines and shows, looking 'sexy'. He said that the joy he got from seeing me like that, his own mother, it, umm...I don't think I need to explain how taboos work, do I? (laughs)."

"Q: Not at all. We all get it."

"A: Right, and personally speaking, it's good for the ego! (laughs) I mean, all his friends keep telling me I'm this 'hot exotic woman', and I know they're shaking themselves to me. So why wouldn't my son think the same? He's around me the most! What's this rule that he can't like me like they do? You know? So when he told me he does touch himself to my pictures and movies, I was, like, ohhh good! I'm so glad for me! (laughs)."

"Q: We know your son is reading, so to finish off, please say something to him directly."

"A: Stop touching yourself, do your homework, get an A and you get a kiss. Hope that makes me a good mom! (laughs)."

"Ah!" Björn let out a small, satisfied release. He pulled his pants up, taking his seated position on the wooden log he'd found. He looked up at the sky, letting it distract him from the scary woodland area. As he looked up, past the swaying tree limbs, he could see the starry sky twinkling above.

Then he heard a noise.

A crackle, maybe a footstep. His mind trawled through the possibilities: animal walking past, person walking past...alien...walking past. He went into fight or flight mode, hands up, waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Listening...and...nothing. He sat back down and tried shaking off his racing mind. He went back to his magazine, but his mind was already on the possible threat. Björn put the magazine down, poked his head in the tent and saw that his friends were soundly asleep. He then looked back into the forest, not hearing anything out of the ordinary. He stayed tense for a few more minutes, and then, when nothing was heard or seen, he folded his arms, leaned his head down and felt his body settle, his eyes closing by themselves...

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. In his half-asleep stupor, Björn swore he'd just heard an odd electronic beat. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. He imagined the colour red with these sounds and felt an odd sense of anticipation from this electronic, cryptic beep. It's what he heard as he went to sleep, the beep-beep-beep. As the final beeps came, just when he was about to fully drift to sleep, without a reasonable explanation he knew where his group had to go next: right, go right.

***

Early morning. Inside the tent, Tammie was the first to awaken. She stretched out her arms, looked to her right, sees Regina, and to her left, Kelly and Daniel. Tammie rose up and shook Regina and Kelly.

"Come on, wake up, no titles won with sleep. Come on, let's go."

The others grumbled. Early-riser Tammie then grabbed at the zip and exited the tent.

"Ahh!" She stretched out her whole body, looked up and saw the covered sunlight above. Then a rush of cold wind passed by her, the breeze giving her nipples an extra added perkiness.

"Chilly...Hey!" She nudged the slumbering Björn.

"Oh! Huh?"

"Let's go -- now!"

Björn opened his bleary eyes, welcomed by the glorious vision of a tank top and panties-clad Tamara Kwon. Björn rubbed his eyes as Tammie did her morning stretches, she bending down to touch her toes, her firm ass cheeks giving him all the morning wood he needed. Björn went right to work at cutting down that lumber, his mind replaying the fantasy scenario he'd created for himself and Tammie: she as his older step-sister, a quite popular gal that always walked around in her bra and panties. Did she mind that her little bro saw her half-nude sweaty body? Of course not, as long as the twerp didn't sniff her thongs, which he just couldn't stop himself doing, seeing them on the dryer's edge like that, all delicate and stringy, unable to stop himself from getting a tactile sniff of his sister's sweet nectar.

Björn hid his misdeeds when Regina walked out.

"Morning, babe." Regina slapped Tammie's ass.

"How's your pussy?" Tammie turned from her stretches and pecked her fav babe on the lips.

"Sore. I wanna get out of this place -- and fast. Björn, stop jerking."

"Umm, yes." Björn pulled his pants up and went to his backpack.

Regina went towards the tent and poked her head in. "You two wake -- ohh, Tammie, look at this."

Tammie joined her girlfriend. "Ohhh!"

Regina giggled. "Hee-hee, wow...it's so cute."

During sleep, Kelly's pyjama bottoms had slipped down and revealed her Little Mermaid panties.

Upon viewing it, Tammie salivated, admiring the roundness of Kelly's virginal buttocks. She reached her hand over and patted the slumbering Kelly's rear.

"Tammie!" whispered Regina. "You can't do that."

"Oh don't tell me you never wanted a feel."

"What? You think I'm some sort of lesbian predator that wants to touch any pretty girl's butt?" Regina's hand went towards Tammie's, "Stop," but then slipped and landed on Kelly's polyester-clad cheeks. "Oh wow, it is tight."

Like two meat testers, Regina and Tammie appraised their steak, caressing their meat with tender care.

"Hmm?" Kelly felt a particularly hard squeeze on her behind. "Oh Daniel -- eeek!" With a terrified shriek, she found herself looking into the predatory eyes of TamGina. "Eee!! She pushed back and pulled her pants up. "Daniel, Daniel." She shoved her fingers in her boyfriend's face. "Regina and Tammie were touching me!"

"Hmm? Cool."

"What!? Wake up!"

Daniel turned and looked at the giggly teen girls. He smiled. "Hey girls, were you three in the middle of something?"

"Daniel! They were touching my butt while I was sleeping."

"Oh really?" he said with a grin. "I'm jealous."

"Argh!" She threw her little fist in Daniel's chest, causing him to fall and cough.

"All right, enough comedy," said Regina. "Get dressed...and we apologize for touching you, right, Tammie?"

"Yeah, sure," she said with a grin.

Kelly turned her head and frowned. "...So, umm, like, if you'd rate it --"

"You have a great butt," said Regina.

"Oh thanks -- hey! Don't think I've forgiven you!"

The Inter-Lovers got dressed and ready to roll on out. After everyone finished their preparations, Björn spoke up: "Umm, ahh, I think today we should, umm, walk that way, right, going right."

"Why?" asked Tammie.

"I, umm, have a feeling."

Regina shrugged. "Okay, sure, let's go with it. I mean, I got no idea where we're going. So where you get this idea, Björn?"

"Oh, umm, ahh, just a feeling, just a feeling, you know, ha-ha."

The group went with Björn's hunch and went towards the right side of the forest. As the group sauntered forward, they saw the scenery around them change. The trees became less in quantity, the sunlight slowly streaming back to the ground. There were also traces of a paved path, their footing feeling a little more gravelly.

"Hold on: what's that?" Regina pointed up ahead, to an odd concrete square block.

Björn shivered. "Ah, ha, let's, umm, check it out."

The group agreed and went in the direction of the block. As they got closer, they could see it was a building.

"Whoa, what is this doing way out here?" asked Kelly. She looked at the dusty windows, wondering how old this square concrete building was. Upon closer inspection, they could see for themselves just how long this structure had been here: vines snaked along the top of the building, greenery growing from the walls. They went around the prison-grey building, looking for an entrance.

"Maybe someone lives here," muttered Kelly, her arms wrapped tightly around Daniel's.

"Maybe something lives here," said Tammie with a flicker of her lips.

Kelly's knees wobbled. "Ohhh!"

"Settle down, settle down." Daniel stroked his girlfriend's hair.

"Ah...not so smoothly, you might get me all -- hmmm, yeah, just like that."

Björn put his hand on the wall. He was in reverent awe as he felt the stone rub against his fingertips.

"Detta är platsen."

"What's that?" asked Regina.

"Oh, um, ah, nothing, nothing...oh, a door." Björn dashed over to the hard steel door, grabbed the handle and tried ripping it open. "Ah, ah...locked."

Björn tried once more to jimmy the door, but to no avail. The others then came over and hmmed and ahhed on this quandary. They all spotted the inscription on the moss-covered door: Monitoring Room.

"Stand back." Tammie rubbed her thigh, stepped back and threw a front kick at the door. The impact resulted in a large rumble which echoed throughout the forest, yet the door stayed shut.

She sighed. "Didn't budge."

As the group got ready to move on, a sudden realization hit Regina.

"Hold on, guys." She dug into her pocket and took out something she'd kept with her since the start of this journey: a key.

"Wh-where did you get that?" asked Kelly.

"Neighbour Ned gave it to me, back in Our Haven. He said I'd need it...It's worth a try." She shrugged.

Regina stepped forward, her legs slightly shaky, her clammy left hand holding onto the key. She got on solid footing, pushed her right hand forward, grabbed the handle and inserted the key...and had her mouth drop when it fit in perfectly. It couldn't, could it? A random key from a crazy guy? Well, just for kicks, just to be sure, she turned it...and felt the key click into place.

"What the hell..." Regina grabbed the handle and opened the door.

As soon as that door swung open, a smell of confined greenery burst out.

"R-R-Regina," Kelly said with a trembling tone. "Who is Neighbour Ned?"

"I...I don't know." She gulped, looked to her surprised friends, nodded, and was the first to step inside the building. The rest followed suit.

The floor was grassy and the room was damp and dusty. The only illumination came from the up-high windows, the morning sunlight allowing the teens to navigate through the shadows. In the far-north corner was the monitoring station: a row of retro LCD monitors and a panel which had various switches and buttons. The group stepped closer and saw that the right and left walls had half-a-dozen fireproof cabinets. The gang then put their backpacks in the far-right corner of the room and went exploring.

"Hmm?" Daniel paused when he stepped on something. He crouched down to see what it was. To his welcome surprise, he found vintage issues of Playboy and Sports Illustrated.

"Retro porn~!" he said happily.

While Daniel admired the body of a young Stephanie Seymour (though current mummy Steph is much more his type) the rest of the group walked around him.

Björn's attention was caught early. He looked to his left and smiled. He tapped his finger on the dim, faded little beacon.

"What's that?" asked Daniel as he flipped through the magazine.

"Oh, umm, nothing...nothing...Oh, umm, is that Cindy Crawford? Ahh, these are the magazines that her son tries to avoid!"

"But he can't!" said a giddy Daniel. "Because of Google!"

Björn giggled as he got on his knees. "Yes, umm, yes!" He began an imitation of an American teen: "Oh, gosh golly whiz, here I am alone with my computer. Hmm, you know what would be neat-o? Looking up my mom! Yes, oh I heard she was an actress before I was born, yes, so here I go and, gosh, so many hits! Boy whiz my mother is a popular gal! Now let me just click on images and -- oh sweet almighty! My mother never dresses like this anymore! Gee Moses: she's in her brassieres! Oh, and these are swimming suits? I say, these are not the one-pieces she wears, oh no, these are, one, two, two-pieces. Oh, oh I say...am I getting hot. Phew, I think the thermostat is broken, gosh, I say. Gee, my mother sure was a beautiful gal...Hey...hey, what are these feelings I'm getting? Hey, why is my...hmm, now this is quite peculiar, hmm, now I'm, oh, I'm touching myself while looking at my mother's pictures! Oh, ohhh! Now what is this? Videos? Okay, I'll click and -- ohh nelly! My mother is having intercourse with...Uncle Jerry! Oh Jesus almighty! Oh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! AHHH!" Björn mimicked ejaculation to finish his performance piece.

Daniel clapped. "Yeah, nice, nice!"

Tammie turned, folded her arms and tapped her feet. "What the hell was that? It was all over the place! Björn, you were doing a mix between a Chappelle white guy caricature and a weird dude from the '30s."

"I, umm, try to change it up," replied Björn.

Tammie disagreed. "Björn, as I am now your -- urgh, I have to say it --...friend, I have to hold you to my champion standards. I expect better from you, Weirdness. You've joined my circle -- and any circle I'm in is instantly a winner's circle. Understand?"

"Yes." Björn smiled, happy to have Tammie's confirmation of friendship.

"Now where was I...right." Tammie had found a power switch. She clicked it, expecting the lights to come on. They didn't, but what did come on was...

"Ahhh!" Kelly jumped when the foremost monitor hissed with loud static. Under the gray light of this medium-sized heavy TV was another relic no longer sold at most retail outlets: the VCR. And peering out of this machine was a videotape, the white label giving us the title: Thompsons Evaluation.

Daniel poked the tape in and pushed the rewind button. The VCR worked, using its now-ancient technology to take the tape back to the start.

Meanwhile, Regina opened one of the cabinets. Dust flew out of it, causing her to cough hoarsely. After recovering, she looked inside and saw a group of alphabetized files. Gunderson, Hussain, Quinn, Talbot, Woschizka, among others. Regina grabbed a file labelled 'Trumans'.

"Trumans Day 25: Mother pleasured herself with pleasure toy. Then, Mother left for sexual encounter with Neighbour #7. In house, Son made passionate love to Daughter #2. Order of sexual encounter: missionary (him top), oral (him to her), missionary (him top), oral (her to him), completion through vaginal sex. Upon completion of acts, Son noticed his condom had burst. Mother returned and scolded her children for having unprotected sex. Mother then took Daughter #2 to bedroom. Confirmed naked snuggling from Mother and Daughter #2.

Speaker's View: I nominate Neighbour #7 as a candidate. His upbeat views on incest make him an ideal match for the family unit and for the Homeland."

The room, the files, it was all clicking into place: this was how people were recruited into Tabootopia. Spies watch the families, evaluate their suitability, and then invite them to Tabootopia. Regina was delighted: she'd cracked a mystery of Tabootopia!

"Hey," Regina waved the file in her hand, "I think I figured out what this place is --"

"Regina, come here," said Tammie. "Watch this." She and the others had gathered the room's swivel chairs and put them in front of the monitor. They were getting ready for the show.

"Okay." Regina shrugged, put down the file and went towards the group. She dusted down a chair and sat next to Tammie.

With a trembling finger, Daniel pushed play. The screen flickered out of the shaky grey, into darkness, and then a soft hum. The tape was starting...

The following code flashed on screen: "NA/TX/HO/87.THOMPSONS2."

Next, a dark blue screen with the following text:

"Players: Thompson Family".

"Mother/47/medium blonde hair/great breasts"

"Father/53/grey & black hair/very large penis"

"Cousin#1/23/ short blonde hair/piercing blue eyes"

"Son#1/21/long dark hair/shaves chest"

"Son#2/21/long dark hair/doesn't shave chest"

"Son#3/19/medium dark hair/surprisingly large penis"

"Daughter/18/ light blonde hair/ perfectly pert breasts"

The screen cut to the house. A stationary hidden camera showed a plush living room. The camera stayed on this shot, letting the viewers get better acquainted to the surroundings. A lingering look let the viewers see the hanging chandelier, the wooden floor and furniture that was antique and classy. The teens correctly assumed that this was a wealthy family. After a minute of quiet gazing, a woman in tight slacks and a blue vest walked past and sat on the far end of the couch. This was Mother. Her loud hairspray-assisted hair and colourful attire confirmed the year this was recorded: 1987.

She flipped through a glossy magazine, pausing every minute or so to look at her long red fingernails. Even without 1080i, it was clear to see that Mother indeed had 'great breasts', those boobies like two perfect melons.

Soon after, a young male with medium dark hair, Son #3, walked into the room. He threw his book bag down, looked at his mom, looked away, then looked again with a long stare.

Mother looked at her boy. She spoke with a Texas drawl. "...Oh hello, Roy...Roy?"

"...Mom! Your boobs are...awesome! Awesome!"

Mother put her magazine over her boobs. "Oh my gosh, Roy!" she said with a shocked smile. "How can you say that to me?"

"I'm sorry, Mom, it's just that I've never seen you wear anything like...that before! Wow, Mom...wow! How could I have not noticed those awesome tits! Mom! Wow! No girl in school has boobs like that!"

Surt
Surt
937 Followers