Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother let out a loud gasp. She pushed the magazine against her chest, concealing her tasty tatas. "Ronald Thompson, you do not speak to your mother like that! My lord, has the devil possessed you? What has gotten into you?"

He stepped back, going back to his senses, realising what he'd said. "I'm so sorry, Mom, it's just the shock, it's just...I gotta go." Roy dashed out of the room.

After he was gone, Mother sat with her mouth open, whispering "Oh my God" to herself. She was shaking her head in disbelievement, totally flabbergasted. How could he say those things? Her own son? Such vulgarity! This generation has been so corrupted. Blame the music video and the rap music. Yes, those bad influences must've been encouraging her boy to speak out like this. All those rappers talk about 'Yo Mama'; they must be talking about how scandalous their own mothers are. Yes, those heathens had corrupted her boy! After getting over the shock, she again shook her head, wondering what happened to this America. With all this shock, it took her a full minute to notice that the magazine was still glued to her breasts. She unpeeled the magazine from her chest, revealing a really delicious treat for those watching at home: the moisture and glossy heat had left a sticky wetness over those tasty motherly boobs.

Mother looked at down at her chest. "Hmm?" She grabbed her breasts and gave them a little jiggle.

"Nicer than the girls in school," she whispered.

Mother ruffled her hair and gave a very small smile...

Cut to night time. Mother was still on the couch, watching TV. As she sat, the front door could be heard opening and closing.

"Hello, I'm home."

A moustachioed grey & black-haired man walked into the living room. He was Mr. Thompson: Codename Father.

"Hello, Lady Thompson." He was a classy Southern gentleman, in both voice and demeanour.

"Oh, Carter, I gotta talk to you, honey." She grabbed his arm and led him to the couch.

"Well what be the matter?"

"Our son, Roy, today, he, gosh...I can't even say it, I just can't."

He put his arm over her shoulders and held her hand.

"Go on, in your own time, I'm here for you."

Mother steadied herself. "Today, Roy, our son, he complimented me...on my...bosom."

Carter was surprisingly unshaken by this development. He cocked his head a little. "How did he put this to you, darling?"

She sighed, struggling to repeat the vulgarity: "He said I have...'awesome boobs.' Oh I was so shaken by it, Carter, oh it stunned me so much so. Dear Carter, have we raised a little heathen? Where did we go wrong with him?"

He shook his head. "I don't believe anything is wrong; we just have a boy who left his manners at the door. I'll talk to him, man-to-man. This will be dealt with." He kissed his wife's cheek and then stood up.

"Thank you so much, Carter. I can always depend on you."

"Think nothing of a man who does his duty. Oh, and Maggie: you have truly wonderful breasts. That much is truer than the sun rising up tomorrow."

She nodded, blushing -- heck, she was swooning. "Thank you, Carter."

Cut to the son's room. He was lying on his bed, in his boxers, holding up a magazine and casually jerking himself off. His room was covered with posters of the pinups of the time: Elle Macpherson, Cheryl Tiegs, Paulina Porizkova. He used the dynamite pinups as fuel for his release, and today was proving to be a good masturbation day, thanks to the special aid of his mama's tatas.

Carter knocked on the door. "Son, I'm coming in five, four, three."

Roy sat up and threw his magazine across to the nearby table, making the camera wobble in the process.

"Two, one." Carter came in. "Son, we need to talk."

"Yes, Dad."

Carter sat on the end of the bed, next to his son. "Son, you know what you did --"

"I'm so sorry, Dad," he interrupted. "I just got so...ahh, excited when I saw...I thought I'd be nice and tell her, but it just came out all...ahhh, Dad, I'm sorry, I'll go tell her I'm sorry -- "

"Hold on, Son, let me finish."

"Yes, Dad, sorry."

"Now what you did, in principle, complimenting your mother, wasn't wrong, but the execution was very sloppy, and the topic was one you shouldn't have broached. Now you can compliment a woman on her face, her beauty, but keep it brief, keep it classy. Now you do not meet a woman and immediately tell her her buttocks or her breasts are fantastic, no matter how true that may be, because it's a rude thing to do, unless you're married, like I am with your mother."

"Yes, I understand."

He put his palm on his son's shoulder. "Now it's okay, I know you just wanted to tell your mother she's a pretty woman, but complimenting her breasts is just a little too much. You shouldn't say that to other women, too, especially women you just met. Tell me, Son, did you tell your girlfriend she has fantastic breasts when you met her?"

"Uhh, yeah, Dad. I said: 'Your boobs are great, I want to make babies with you.' I was just honest, Dad, and it worked."

Carter shook his head. "Well times are a-changing...but with women like your mother, southern gals like her, it's not the right thing to do. Understand?"

"Yes, Dad, sorry."

"Let's just not see a repeat." He stood up and got ready to leave. "Oh, the bikini issue?" He gazed at the cover of his son's magazine. "Hmm, Elle, what fantastic breasts she has...Enjoy yourself."

The screen went black and then cut to the master bedroom. The humping gave away the deed. Under the sheets, Carter was power-thrusting inside Maggie.

Tammie analyzed: "Oh yeah, nice thrust, great action in the hips there."

After a few more thrusts, Carter cummed, rolled over, and said, "Thank you, darling."

"Umm, much obliged."

Maggie sat up in the bed, her mature breasts and pink nipples in their full glory. She looked down at her natural, juicy mammaries, put her fingers under them and jiggled. She smiled. "Carter, can you really blame the boy? I mean, these are some great breasts, you know? He just got excited is all."

"Hmm, hmm, quite right," said a half-slumbering Carter.

Maggie got out of the bed.

"Full bush, full bush!" shouted Björn.

She turned the lights off and crawled back under the sheets. "Good night."

"Night, darling."

Five seconds later, under her breath, Maggie said, "He got...excited."

Back to the living room and it's daytime. The date flashed on the left side of the screen and showed that around two weeks had passed.

On the left side of the couch was the MVP of the family: the adorably sexy Daughter. She had creamy smooth skin, nice lean legs, and flowing blonde hair. She wore a frilly skirt, thigh-high socks, and a tie-dye t-shirt which really accentuated her primo boobies. She held the remote in her hand, flipping through the channels, the glow of the television illuminating her, the sounds of Stray Cats' hit '(She's) Sexy + 17' playing in the background.

Her father Carter walked in.

"Morning, sweetie." Carter leaned his head down at the same time his daughter plucked her lips. Mwah: the acceptable father-daughter kiss on the lips.

Carter sat down and patted his daughter's knee. "How was school?"

She chewed her bubblegum while tilting her head from left to right.

"Dun' know," she said with her adorable southern accent. "There was books, talking, a board, chalk. Jus' what happens every day."

Carter chuckled. "Honey, I admire your wit, but school is important, ya hear? Melisa? Hmm?" He felt her knees wobble. Carter looked down and could see some clear redness on his daughter's thighs.

"Melisa, have you been fornicating?"

She looked at him and smiled. "Now how can you ask me such a question, Pa?"

"I'm your father; I can ask anything I want." He put his hand on her chin and gently turned her face from left to right.

Melisa fidgeted. "Oh Daddy. Ugh."

"Your cheeks are flushed and you smell like...fornication."

Uh-oh. Melisa was busted. She looked at her fingers, avoiding her father's stare. "Uh...Mashonda's brother had me..."

Carter's eyes grew wide at that revelation. He tisked-tisked and spoke softly, soothingly. "Darling, oh honey...How many times must I remind you how precious you are?"

"Aw, he's sweet," said Kelly.

Kelly was immediately proven wrong.

"Darling, you must limit your sexual activities. You must preserve yourself, not giving your gifts to away to any and all. A young lady's tightness can only be stretched so far, honey."

Kelly's face dropped. "Oh. My. God."

Amazingly, Melisa nodded. "I know, Daddy, it's just, gosh, he was so nice... "

He put his thumb right beneath her lips and looked into her soft blue eyes. "Baby, I know. I know how hungry you are. But please, not with the girth of a mare. Wait for a special someone, a husband, and let only him enjoy that...special gift. Okay?"

"Okay, Daddy."

"You're a fine flower, darling. Don't ripen too quickly."

"I won't, Pa."

"Good girl. Give me a kiss." Carter leaned in and laid a soft kiss on his daughter's lips, lingering just about long enough with the smooch to cross into the border of Taboo Town. He then stood up, patted her head, and left. She sighed deeply after he was gone.

Cut to Melisa's bedroom. She was sitting on the bed, in her pink nightgown. Beside her was a soon-to-be relic of the 20th century: a landline phone. Melisa's phone was decorated with pink fur, matching the motif of the room: pink wallpaper, pink bed sheets, pink carpet and pink teddy bears. The phone rang and she immediately answered it.

"Hello?" The man on the phone was audible. The name 'Cousin #1' flashed on screen.

"It's me," said Melisa.

"Hey~." His demeanour changed. "How you doing, Sweetness?" said the laidback Texan.

"Sweetness? 'Cause of you I almost got busted," she said with a hushed whisper.

"Huh? What I do?"

"What you do!?" She raised her voice and then lowered it. "Fuckin' me sideways, fuckin' me upside down, all the way in and out, that's what!?"

Kelly shivered. "Oh my God -- her cousin brother!? Eww."

The rest of the gang was unmoved.

"I saw it coming," Daniel said with a straight face.

Back on screen, Cousin #1 chuckled. "Uncle Carter noticed? I told you to shower before you left."

"You were going to fuck ME in the shower!"

He gave another charming chuckle. "Well, shoot, coming into my place, skipping school, getting me stiff as a pole. What else was I gonna do? Shoot."

"We coulda' just cuddled!"

He chuckled. "Baby, I'm a red-blooded testosterone-fuelled son of a gun; I can't help who I am."

Melisa struggled to argue with that logic. "Well, mister, never is you sticking your big pecker inside me. Neva' again, hear me? Neva'!"

"Aw why you gotta be all mad, baby? It ain't my fault you went home with cute red cheeks. Settle down, baby sis."

"Me settle down!?" She again lowered her voice. "I'm in trouble with my daddy! He'll really ground me if he finds out who I was with. My daddy knows, he knows when I'm...he knows!"

Chuckle-chuckle. "Shoot, Sis, ain't my fault you got a perv for a dad. Heck, how many daddies kiss their daughters on the lips? You see nothing wrong with that?" he said to the cousin sister he had sexual relations with.

"Eww, gross. He's just caring is all -- and this ain't about me and my dad! It's about you being so dang buzzered! All I came to do was to play the jump-man game -- there was no need to introduce baby oil!"

"Shoot, honeybee, I can't apologise for being a man..."

Melisa was failing in her attempts to rattle her cousin. She had to up the ante. "Hey, ya know what I told Daddy? I told him that Mashonda's brother had his way with me. Now I gotta go let him do," she huffed, "anything he wants so I can square away this story."

She clearly wanted a jealous response. She didn't get one.

"He's a cool cat, real nice guy. Make sure to wear protection."

"And I'm gonna let him take me in the butt."

Victory. "Ohh, let's not get crazy here. Come on, Sis, protect the butt cheeks, protect that tightness. Come on, save the scuttlebutt for me."

She twirled the cords in her fingers. "We'll see. Bye-bye!" She slammed the phone, folded her arms and did a cute huff.

Thirty minutes later and Melisa was all snuggled up in her bed.

Knock-knock. "Darling, it's tuck-in time."

"Ready, Pa."

He opened the door with a big smile on his face. He walked over to her, grabbed the sheets, and pulled them tightly over his little girl.

"All snug now, all snugly-nuggly. Yes, Pumpkin?"

She nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

He leaned his head down. "Kisses goodnight."

She puckered up. "Mmmm!"

Mwah.

"One for good luck."

Mwah.

"Two for sweet dreams."

Mwah

"Three for a good tomorrow, and --"

Mwah

"Four because Daddy loves you, honey."

Carter called these cherry-kisses -- and how he just enjoyed these sweet cherries. How he loved to go in and take a bite of his daughter's sweetness. Was it wrong, he thought, that he so enjoyed kissing his daughter? That he loved the feel of her lips on his. Well, he didn't feel it was wrong. Neither did Melisa. To both of them it was nice, sweet, and oh-so-tasty.

Mwah.

"Goodnight, sweetie."

He went to the door, turned the lights off, and looked at her, all marshmallows and sweetness. He smiled and shut the door.

But this night was not over.

To Son #3, Roy's room. He was lying on his bed, in his boxers, and from the look of him, he'd just finished Round 4 of his marathon jerking session. He was in recharge mode, his mind formulating new scenarios and situations for his pleasure. Then, when his hand was just about to touch the wand, his mother opened the door.

He sat up and looked towards the door. "...Mom!?" His mouth was hung wide open.

With the door concealing her from the camera, she said, "Not sleeping yet, honey?"

"Uhh..."

She walked in, bare foot after bare foot. Bare leg after bare leg. From the flesh on show it was clear to see that Maggie Thompson had modernized her attire. She no longer wore what was known as 'underwear', instead switching to the far more modern and far more sexier under-clothing known as...lingerie. And in front of her own son, Modern Maggie was modelling her newest piece: a lacy white bra with matching panties.

"Son? Oh, you like? I got it from...that." She pointed to the Victoria's Secret catalogue that was sitting on his shelf.

"P-p-page sixteen, bottom row," he said.

"Oh my, you might be right. Hmm, studying all the wrong books, are we?" she said with a giggle.

"Yes, Mom --" Boing. Even the VCR was able to spot this boy's boner. His mother also noticed.

A gasp escaped her red lips. Maggie blushed and stood there in a frozen state. The mild teasing had just gotten real, yo. The reality of the situation had got to Maggie, more so than she could have imagined. She saw the beast trying to make a hole in her son's boxers, the visual so strong that she couldn't deny its existence.

Mom and Son had both learnt things they could not unlearn: he learnt his mother was not just a pretty woman -- she was a hot babe with a great rack and a killer body. While her? She would know, always know, from here to forever will know that her very own son has a piece that is 9-and-a-half-inches long...with the girth of a telephone pole.

But she didn't let those facts of life throw her down; Resilient Maggie quickly regained her composure.

"My oh my." She stood tall, her hands on her lips. "Are you looking to be a cop?"

"Huh?

"Because I see your nightstick waving at me."

"Uhh." It took him a second to register that joke. "Oh!" He put his hand over his boner.

Maggie giggled. "Ain't gots to be embarrassed now, not with a body like that. Hmm, boy you never gots to be embarrassed."

Roy put his head down. "Yes, Mother."

Maggie looked up and down at her son's body. "Shaving all over, are we?"

Roy felt like he'd gone through a time machine, feeling very much like the boy that was being scolded for eating too much candy. "Yes, Mother," he said in his 'I'll be good' voice.

"All over?"

"Yes, Mother."

"Hmm, mighty difficult for a boy to reach all his areas."

"Yes, Mother."

"But you do it well, do it real well. Well, I won't keep you up, you got school and all, so... goodnight." She turned to the door, and he gasped when he got a good look at his mother's butt. The fine stitching and snug fit of his mother's white lace panties made her behind look so scandalous. Getting better with age, Maggie's rear was round and larger in diameter than in her younger years. In a different decade her butt would be called a 'juicy booty' and she'd get requests to 'shake her money maker'.

"Oh." Maggie turned and looked at her son. "If ya ever need me to trim some," she grinned and bit her lower lip, "hard to reach areas, give me a holla."

"Yes, Mother,"

She blew him a kiss as she exited the room. "Goodnight, sweet prince." As soon as the door shut, Roy went right to attempting the world record at the 9-inch stroke.

In the hallway, Maggie was flush, sweaty, and feeling so, so powerful. She looked in the mirror and liked what she saw: her big blonde hair was full and bouncy, the white lace really brought out the blue in her eyes, her breasts looked just magnificent...and her hearing was impeccable; she could clearly hear the sound of flesh rubbing against raw steel.

Was it wrong, she thought, that she just excited her son? That she made her own son sexually interested in her? Was this the devil's work? Was Satan on her shoulder? Was Lucifer camping outside her lawn and plotting her initiation into Hell's Army?

Nah.

It was just fun. So she made her son excited? Big deal. Innocent fun between family was all it was. That's all it was.

An hour passes and we're back to the master bedroom. The loud slamming of the bed against the wall and the animalistic grunts illustrated that these parents were not having the typical let's-not-wake-the-kids Mom and Dad sex. Oh no, because underneath these covers they were having the kind of naked sweaty hugs that traumatised their offspring.

"Uh!" from him. "Ah!" from her. It repeated over and over: "Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah!"

The action was so hot that it made the VCR steam up, their passions so intense that it was just pouring out of the screen. Carter was exuding true manliness, staying in a dominant position, in total control, putting his fair lady's feet in the air with his action-thrust. Lady, actually, wouldn't be an apt title for Maggie, as she, at that time, wasn't a classy 'lady'. This wasn't the woman that enjoyed baking cookies for the school, the woman that was on the PTA, the woman that enjoyed a glass of chardonnay on the weekend and a little fine theatre in the evening. Oh no, Maggie was just a woman, on her back, with the person on top not being her husband, not being her 'partner', Carter was just being his natural self: 6'3, 220 pounds of man that was shoving his cock inside his woman.

Carter was going harder than he had in years, his muscles burning from the powerful, aggressive thrusts. The recipient Maggie was also out of breath, this proving to be one of the most intense sexual experiences that she ever had. Carter too was also reaching a new level of arousal, his highest, hottest, most burning volcanic peak.

From the fires of their mutual passion, they went at it with a furious intensity, uh, ah, uh, ah. They each wondered where the other's furore had come from, wondering what had motivated the other to have such fire in the bedroom. The answer was something that neither of them wanted to admit...

Their kids.

Melisa for Carter, Roy for Maggie. In this deep passion, nothing was held back. They'd broken their mental locks, opened the doors and let out their darkest thoughts and most forbidden feelings.