Taking a Mile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ae_caden
ae_caden
39 Followers

"He's right, Madelyn. You have been a shit stirrer ever since he moved in. If you don't have proof of him stealing your... clothes, then you owe him an apology right now."

I burst into laughter in response to her ultimatum. I stared into his eyes, glaring at him as my laughter quickly faded.

"You're fucking sick. Stay away from me. Like I said, keep the panties you psycho, I find it pretty pathetic that you need to steal panties to get off. And Mom... holy shit. I don't know if you're just gullible, stupid, or both, but he will fuck you over one day. I wish I could be there to say 'I told you so' but I am out of here, I can't take this."

She let out a taunting guffaw, crossing her arms, looking down at me with a condescending glare, as if I were two years old and telling her that I was going to run away.

"Right, where are you going to go?" she responded.

Before I could respond to her, my phone started to vibrate. I glanced at the clock on the living room wall, quickly realizing that it was my dad calling.

"Hey Dad," I greeted him with a smirk on my face while staring into my mother's eyes.

"Hey, sweetheart. You really are up at this time of night, hm?"

"Let me talk to him," my mom hissed.

My mom quickly snatched the phone out of my hand before I could react. Craig's, and her's formation fell apart as my mom started to pace back and forth in the living room while talking to my dad. Craig retreated back onto the couch, where he cracked open another beer, switching channels so that my mom wouldn't have seen what he was originally watching before she entered the room. She spun this whole bullshit story about how I'm lying about everything and that I couldn't be trusted.

I grabbed the phone from her and attempted to defend myself. My dad assured me that he didn't believe a word my mom was saying. I told him about what happened earlier with her Craig, and the things he said to me. My mom kept trying to drown out what I was saying by leaning in toward me and shouting "She is lying!" over, and over again.

Once I was done telling him everything, my dad demanded to speak to Craig. Craig just scoffed and ignored my attempt to hand him the phone.

"He won't take the phone," I said.

"Fine, put me on speaker phone. Before I do this, I'm sorry you have to hear this, kiddo."

I was confused, but I put it on speaker phone.

"Craig, I know you don't want to man up and talk to me right now, so continue being a pussy and tuck those beers away while hiding in my ex-wife's living room, you parasitic son of a bitch. But if I hear anything about you're trying to hit on my daughter or saying inappropriate shit to her, I will find you and fuck you up so bad you won't be able to walk anymore. Furthermore, if you ever lay a hand on her, I will hunt you down and fucking kill you."

Craig just stared straight at the TV, scowling. He didn't respond, but I could tell he understood.

"Say that again, Logan! Say it again so I can record it and give the cops evidence that you threatened his life!" my mom shouted.

Once again she tried to take the phone from me, but I refused to give it to her. My dad just brushed off the ranting in the background and resumed talking to me. I couldn't help but smile.

"Okay, kiddo, I'm gonna get you out of there. Can you do tomorrow or the next day?"

"The next day should be fine. I need time to pack up some of my things. I'll just send the rest."

"That's fine. Are you okay with staying there for the time being until you leave?"

"Yeah." I giggled uncontrollably as I headed down the hallway.

"What's so funny?"

"I think you scared Craig and pissed Mom off pretty bad."

My mom's shouting faded in the distance as I turned the corner, entering my room. I shut the door and laid on the bed with my face buried in the pillow, biting into it, the phone still pressed to my ear.

"Well good, I guess. If he messes with you you're going to tell me, right?"

"Ymf..." I responded to him with my face still in the pillow.

"Excuse me?"

I turned my head so he could actually hear me, and I repeated myself.

"Yes."

"Okay, good. Are you going to be okay?"

"Yah, I'll be fine. Will you call me tomorrow... Well, I mean today?"

"Yeah, I'll call you on my break at least to check on you. Try to pack what you can and get some sleep."

"Okay, I love you. And thanks, Dad."

"I love you too, angel. Sweet dreams."

As soon as we hung up, I let out a long sigh. I was grinning from ear to ear like I just got off the phone with my crush. My heart was fluttering, and I had that tickly feeling all throughout my body. My hero. My savior. I didn't know what I was feeling, but I didn't mind. I just couldn't wait to be with him. I closed my eyes and drifted off shortly after.

I don't know what was going on in my head that night, I think that maybe all of the bondage porn did something to my head. My dreams were vivid. It had a similar feel to the whole bondage setup in the videos I watched earlier, but instead of two random people, it was my dad and me. Other things were different, too. There was no actual bondage equipment. We only used whatever what was around. I recall being bent over his lap with nothing but my panties on. His cock was pressing up against my stomach. He was making me count out loud as he ruthlessly spanked me. I was screaming so loud that he ripped my panties off of me and stuffed them in my mouth to use as a makeshift gag. Every time I tried to cover my butt with my hands he would jerk my arms upward and brace them against my back. In between each set of spankings, he'd run his hand in between the lips of my pussy and stuff his fingers in me as if he was rewarding me for enduring each set...

I was abruptly awoken by pounding on my door. My mom was shouting something I couldn't understand. Rubbing my eyes, I stumbled over to the door and opened it.

"Get your ass up. If you're leaving to be with your dad, then I'm taking all the shit I bought you with my money."

"Okay. But you know he paid child support, so technically he still paid for a lot of the stuff, right?"

"I don't give a shit about what you think anymore, Madelyn. We both know you're a compulsive liar just to get what you want. I'm glad I'll be able to move on with my life and not have you fuck things up in it."

"Wow, thanks. I love you too." I rolled my eyes and sat at the edge of my bed, swinging my legs idly, while she shuffled through my closet and drawers. I picked up my phone and started scrolling through my contacts to my dad's number.

She glanced over and saw me with my phone, and paused what she was doing.

"What are you doing?"

I looked up at her. "Why?"

"Because I'm asking."

"I'm calling Dad."

She let out a loud sigh. "Okay, why? So you can start more shit?"

"No, I wanted to tell him what is going on."

"You know what, fine. Just keep your shit. You might fabricate another story about how I stole all of your clothes just like you did with Craig."

I laughed at her irrational accusations, flinging my hand at her, motioning her to leave.

"Holy fuck, you're delusional. Just leave please."

She glared at me and stormed out, slamming my door.

Laying back onto my bed, I stared at my empty ceiling that had posters on it the night before but are now packed away.

"What the hell was up with that dream? Ugh, I can't wait to get out of here," I said under my breath.

After a couple of hours, I realized that I packed most of my stuff away. My ability to do so much in so little time was riding on adrenaline and excitement. In the middle of me packing, I received another text from Claire.

Claire: Hey! What are you up to today?

Maddie: I'm actually packing. I'm moving tomorrow.

Claire: What? Where?

Maddie: With my dad in SC.

Claire: SC? South Carolina?

Maddie: Yeah

Claire: Oh cool... I will miss you. :(

Maddie: I know, I'll miss you too. :(((

Claire: When did you decide all of this?

Maddie: Last night. I got into a huge fight with my mom and her BF. My dad got involved and threatened to fly over here and kill Craig if he ever touched me.

Claire: Wow, well this sucks. I'm going to lose my best friend.

Maddie: What do you mean? I'm not going to stop texting you just because I'm moving, Claire.

Claire: Promise?

Maddie: Of course, dork.

Claire: Okay, cool. Oh, maybe I can visit when you're settled in!

Maddie: That would be cool, actually. My dad said that it would be boring out there.

Claire: Great! We have a bunch of saved up miles anyways, so it's perfect. Maybe we can look @ schools out there. :)

Maddie: Would you consider going to school out there too?

Claire: Sure. I'm not set on going to any one place just yet.

Maddie: Cool. Sounds great! :D I'm excited.

Claire: Did you need anything for your move?

Maddie: Actually, do you think you could ask your dad if he could drive me to the post office tomorrow?

Claire: I know he'll be okay with it. :)

Maddie: Okay, well I will talk to you later. I need to finish packing. Thank you so much!

Claire: NP! ttys.

I finished packing sometime around midnight. I went into the kitchen — after making sure the coast was clear — then I scarfed down a granola bar and a glass of milk. I'm pretty sure I burned more calories than I took in that day. I ran back to my room and organized the stuff I needed immediately, and the stuff I could send. My dad booked a flight for me for 7 P.M., so I had plenty of time to sort out sending everything before I left.

I changed into some pajama bottoms and a tank top, got ready for bed, and called my dad.

"Hey, Maddie," he groggily greeted me.

"Hi." I let out a long sigh, plopping down onto my bed.

"What's up, kid?"

"Nothing. I'm done, and exhausted. By the way, Claire's dad said he would give me a ride to the post office in the morning to get the rest of my stuff sent."

"That's nice of him. Thank him for me."

"Will do." I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth while my mind drifted.

"Maddie, what's going on? Did you need something?"

I quickly snapped out of it. "What? No... I mean, well. I wanted to talk to you. I missed you."

"Honey, I miss you too, but it's not like we aren't gonna see each other in less than 48 hours."

I frowned, feeling rejected. "I know. I just... I don't know"

"Babe, I'm not trying to be a dick to you but I'm extremely tired and I need to be up in 5 hours."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I understand why you're feeling the way you are right now."

Did he though? I don't think he understood how I felt at all. I didn't even understand how I was feeling. Especially the feelings I had for him.

"Um. Can you..." I hesitated to complete my request.

"'Can I' what, Madelyn?" he responded with a tinge of irritation in his voice.

"Can you just stay with me, please? Like, on the phone while you sleep?"

"Christ, Maddie."

"Nevermind... Just forget it."

"No, I'm fine with it, kiddo. It's just that you could've just asked that earlier instead of dicking around. I don't like repeating myself, but when I said you can openly talk to me, I meant it. Ask me whatever you want, tell me whatever you want, request whatever you want. Just talk to me."

"I'm sorry, sir." I sunk into my bed a little, feeling like I disappointed him.

"Are you going to communicate with me more often?"

"Yes, Daddy."

He paused for a second before responding.

"Good girl."

I nuzzled my face into the phone and closed my eyes while listening to him breathe.

"Thank you."

"Go to sleep, Maddie. Also, I'm liable to snore, so there's that."

"I don't mind."

He didn't bother responding after that. I heard him shuffle around and drift off. I didn't hear him snore, just his breathing pattern changed as he drifted off into sleep.

I daydreamed about spooning with him, his chest pressed up against my back, his arms wrapped around me, and me clinging to them.

I bit down on my lower lip as that feeling crept in again. My breathing became shallower, butterflies fluttered in my tummy, that tingly feeling was spreading through my body, I studied these sensations closely, it made everything feel so much more sensitive, it made my legs feel weak, it... It was only then I realized I was getting wet.

I turned on my light, sat up, and slid my hands down into my pajama bottoms. I ran my fingers in between the creases of my pussy. I pulled my hand out and realized I was really wet. Like, more wet than I've ever been, but then again it's not like I've felt like this before, so I wouldn't know what to compare it to. I looked at my fingers and there were beading strands of my juices webbed between them. I mouthed "What the fuck?" without saying it aloud as I didn't want to risk anyone hearing me. I wiped the juices off on the leg of my pajama bottoms, sunk back into my bed and turned off my light.

My heart was racing and I couldn't figure out why. Out of curiosity, I slid my hand back down into my pajama bottoms and began to explore myself. It scared me initially, but now I just wanted to know what was going on. I slid my middle and ring finger into my pussy, letting out a small moan. I began to slowly pump my fingers in and out of me while I listened to my dad's breathing. I imagined him right behind me. His cock pressed up against my ass, him softly panting into my ear, whispering commands to me, making me melt so he could reshape me into his toy. His property. I wanted him so fucking bad, and it dawned on me that what I wanted from him wasn't just to be with him, but for him to be inside of me. I wanted to swallow his seed. I wanted him to fill me. I wanted to be his, and him, mine.

My legs began to tremble as I neared climax. I turned my head and bit down on my pillow, moaning into it. As I rubbed my palm against my clit while my fingers were stuffed inside of me, my toes curled up as I began to gush on my fingers. I pulled my pussy juice covered hand out of my pajamas, and released the pillow from between my teeth. I wiped my juices onto my pant leg before settling back into bed. I felt guilty and I don't even know if I did anything wrong. I felt disgusted but wanted to feel more of what I was feeling. I worried about whether there was something wrong with me.

--

I landed at the airport twenty minutes earlier than expected according to the pilot. It was pretty boring as I couldn't use Wi-Fi without having to pay so I just sat there for seven hours daydreaming, trying my hardest not to make it obvious to the people I was sitting next to. I dreaded getting as wet as I did the night before, so I did my best to limit my excitement. What the hell was I going to do about it when I was at home in front of the person causing me to get this wet? I'm a mess.

It was two in the morning when I stepped out into the arrival area. I scanned the area in front of me and didn't see him. I frowned while standing there.

"Excuse me," a female voice said from behind me.

I'm an idiot. I was standing at the exit of the jet bridge blocking everyone else from getting out because my stupid self was too busy lost in my head.

"Sorry!" I moved to the side and dropped my backpack on the ground next to me. I checked my phone to see if he left any messages, but nothing. He's not the texting type, so I wasn't expecting that. I noticed I had a bunch of texts from Claire. I figured that I'd read them later though.

I got antsy so I grabbed my backpack and walked further in. I turned the corner, and I saw him rushing to my arrival area while trying to balance a cup of coffee. I placed my hand over my heart as it skipped a beat. He looked up, saw me, lost track of the coffee, and it spilled in front of him.

"God damn it." Giving up on trying to balance it, he threw the whole thing into the nearest trashcan.

I ran toward him, chuckling. "Clumsy!"

He met me halfway and scooped me up into his arms, embracing me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, nuzzling my face into his neck and ran my face against his scruff, breathing in his cologne and musk. He was still wearing his work clothes, jeans, boots, and a flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

"Damn, Madelyn."

I pulled my head away from his neck and looked into his eyes, smiling.

"What?"

"You've grown into such a beautiful young lady. I can't believe how much you've grown since you last visited."

"You've grown into a handsome old man." I stuck my tongue out at him while running my fingers through his salt and pepper colored hair.

"Oh well, thanks, I guess." He smiled at me and kissed my nose before letting me back down onto my feet.

"Did you want to get another coffee?" I said, smirking at him.

"Nah. I just needed it to tide me over until you got here."

I rubbed his stomach and chest.

"Have you been working out?"

"I don't have time for that. I think work has just kept me fit."

"Ah." I smiled at him, and stood on my tippy-toes, kissed him on his cheek, nuzzling my face into his scruff again.

He kissed my forehead.

"Okay, kid. You ready to go?"

"We need to pick up my stuff at baggage claim."

"How much stuff do you have?"

"Just two suitcases, I sent the rest of the stuff. Thanks for paying for all of that by the way."

"Not a problem. Okay, let's go get your luggage."

While walking over to the baggage claim to pick my bags up, we started to small talk about everything. I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his, his hand engulfed mine due to the sheer size difference. His hands felt rough from all the work he did with them.

He insisted on carrying my bags for me, so I held onto the tail of his shirt as he led me to his truck. He threw my bags into the back seat of his truck and hoisted me up into the passenger side. The interior was roomy, it looked much nicer than the outside of the car which was covered in mud and dust. Nothing a car wash couldn't fix, but I'm sure it'd just get dirty again at work. The center console was raised, but his tool belt was sitting in between the driver and passenger side acting as a divider. As soon as he sat down on the driver side, he picked up his tool belt and threw it behind us into the back seat and patted the middle.

"I was going to ask you if it was okay for me to move that so I could sit next to you, but I guess you read my mind."

"C'mere."

With my heart just about ready to jump out of my chest, I scooted toward him and kissed his cheek several times, breathing him in. I let out a squeal of excitement, clinging to his arm and hugging it. "Oh my god, I'm so freaking happy that I'm finally with you. Honestly, fuck Mom."

His laugh is much more voluminous in person as it caused me jump a little.

"Ahh... I think the only good thing that ever came out of doing that was you."

"Oh, well I didn't mean literally." I laughed with him.

The house was a half an hour away from the airport. I tried to stay awake for as long as possible but felt myself drifting off while clinging to his arm and my head rested on his shoulder.

The unfamiliar ringtone of his phone rang loudly and jolted me out of my sleep.

He picked it up and looked at the number before letting it ring a few times. He let out a sigh and answered it.

"Hey, how is it going? Yeah, she's here. Oh, I will. No, we're just headed home right now. We're both plenty tired, so I figure she and I could use some sleep and then tomorrow I can do something with her after I get off of work. Yep. Okay, sounds good. Thanks. Talk to you later. You too. Bye."

I looked up at him and tugged on his sleeve, desperately curious about who called.

"Who was that?"

"A friend."

"Like, a 'buddy', or like a 'friend'?"

"A friend, Maddie. Like a 'person that I have been seeing' friend." He seemed defensive.

I pulled away from him to look into his eyes even though his eyes were glued to the road.

ae_caden
ae_caden
39 Followers