Taking a Mile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ae_caden
ae_caden
39 Followers

I chuckled. "You never said anything about what type of kiss, Dad." I resumed making out with it knowing that he wouldn't stop me.

"Madelyn, fucking-" He tried to scoot up, but I straddled his legs even tighter.

I looked up at him with my eyes wide open and gasped with his cock in front of my mouth. "Dad!"

"What!?" He stared at with a concerned look on his face, his chest heaving.

"Language!" I smiled and winked at him, then continued to French kiss his cock. Trying to get creative, I started pushing my tongue past my lips and lapped at the head while kissing.

"Fuck, don't scare me like that. I thought there was something wr-ohhhh." To shut him up, I stuffed the head of his cock in my mouth and started nursing on it, making suckling noises. I noticed that it was yielding way more precum from me doing this compared to when I was helping him by milking it. I let his seed mingle with my spit inside my mouth, swirling it around his cock with my tongue as I inched him further into my mouth.

As I nursed on his cock, I scooted over to one side and straddled one of his legs, using it to grind on. My hair kept falling down onto my face as I made out with his cock, making it difficult to give my full attention to him. "Ugh..." I popped his cock out of my mouth and held it with one hand while trying to hold my hair back with the other.

"What's wrong?" he asked, in between his moans.

"My hair keeps getting in the way. Can you hold it for me please?" I tapped the head of his cock against my tongue while staring at him, waiting for an answer.

"Fuck, Madelyn... Fine." He grabbed a wad of my hair and held it up above my head. "You sure you've never done this before, kid?"

I looked up at him and gave his shaft a smooch. "Ya, I'm sure. Why?"

"Because you're ridiculously good at this."

"I don't know. I've daydreamed about it a lot. Maybe imaginary training helps?" I shrugged at him, and before he could say anything else, I stuck my tongue out well past my lips and engulfed the head of his cock in my mouth, tickling his shaft with the tip of my tongue by flicking it back and forth. I tried to keep my lips loosely sealed around his cock so the mixture of spit and precum ran down his shaft, collecting at the base of his cock giving me an excuse for me to chase after it. After making a loud popping sound from sucking while pulling his cock out of my mouth, I looked at him and smiled. "Am I doing a good job, Daddy?"

"Madelyn." He swallowed deeply, still panting heavily. "I'm not saying this to encourage you to do this more because I still think this is extremely wrong, but I don't think I've had a better blowjob in my life, and that is messed up."

"Well, I'm not..." I kissed the head of his cock lightly. "...done yet."

"Wait, h-" I stopped him from responding and started sucking on the base of his cock, slurping at the mixture of cum and spit pooling up around his balls. I repositioned my mouth so my lips were puckered and resting on the tip of his cock. I opened my mouth and let the mixture of fluids pour out of my mouth, engulfing his cock in the viscous mixture. I grabbed the head and squeezed firmly while locking my gaze onto him as he threw his head back, letting out a long guttural groan. I tightened my grip around the head, causing the mixture of fluids to seep in between my fingers in large amounts, dripping all over the place. He let go of my hair to grab the sheets again, making my hair fall back down and get in the way. I ignored it to continue what I was doing.

I started slurping up the mixture off of everywhere it dripped onto the bed, his thighs, his balls, his stomach. I stuffed the head of his cock back into my mouth and rested it there, suckling on it lightly while staring directly into his eyes. I pushed his cock to the side of my mouth so it's pressed up against my cheek so I could speak a little better. "Dad?" I slurped a little to keep myself from drooling too much.

"My god, I can't even think right now my head is spinning, Maddie. What?"

I smiled at him with my eyes and flicked my tongue out past my lips again reaching down the length of his shaft. "I love you," I said with a full mouth, my hair sticking to my face due to the mess I've been making.

"I love you too, princess." He reached down and stroked my hair lovingly. "You're fuckin' evil though, kid."

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and laughed. Several strands of precum and spit were bridging from my mouth to his cock, so I reached with my index finger and broke the strands, collecting it on that finger and eating it. "I wonder if..." I laid my head on his thigh admiring his cock.

"What?" he said, perplexed.

"Hm..." I grabbed his cock with both of my hands and started stuffing it into my mouth, trying to impress him by taking it all in. My gag reflexes kicked in as it reached the back of my throat, making me tremble and my eyes water. He let out a loud roaring moan as my throat constricted around the head of his cock. I instinctively pulled it out of my mouth and wiped my eyes. "Okay, wow. Let's try that again."

As I was about to stuff it back in, He stopped me. "Whoa whoa, okay, fuck... No." He held my head back by my hair and forced me to look up at him. "Honey, you need to stop," he said while panting the heaviest he had been all night.

I looked at him with a confused and sad expression on my face. "Am I doing it wrong?" I whimpered at him.

"No, that's not it at all. You're doing too well. I'm losing my inhibitions here. You're driving me off-the-fuckin'-wall crazy right now, and I can't take much more of this before I do something to you I might regret."

"Like what?" I grabbed his cock tightly.

He winced and grabbed my hand. "Babe, let go." He pulled my hand away. "I'm afraid I'm going to end up having sex with you. You have to realize that what you're doing is going to drive any guy crazy, no matter if he is your dad or not."

"It's okay. Do it then, I w-"

"No, Madelyn," he said sternly as he stared into my eyes. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir." I stared at him, frowning. "Can you finish feeding me at least? I want to show you what I can do."

"Maddie, I-"

As soon as he started to speak, my phone started to light up and vibrate. "It's Mom. Wait, what time is it? Why is she calling so damned late?"

"It's 3:32," my dad said as he let go of my hair. He stared at me with a perplexed look on his face. "It's 12:32 there, so it's not ridiculously late for her, but she knows what time it is here."

My phone stopped vibrating and the room fell silent.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed as I rested my head on his thigh.

"Maddie, language."

"Sorry, I mean 'What the fluffernutter'," I said, sarcastically.

As he looked at me to continue what he was saying, his phone started to ring, scaring the fuck out of me.

"Fuck," he said while looking at his phone on the nightstand.

"Language, Dad." I smiled.

"Maddie, stop."

"Answer it. It might be an emergency," I said while kissing his thigh.

"I wouldn't piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire, Madelyn. What makes you think I would care about if she had an emergency?"

I laughed, shrugging.

"I don't know. It might be important though."

He reached for the phone and decided to answer it. While he was occupied, I briefly lifted myself up off of his leg, realizing that I left it soaking.

The room was so quiet that I could hear their conversation almost clearly.

"Hey Christy," he said, unenthusiastically.

"Hey, is Maddie there?"

"Yeah, she's here, why?"

"Why didn't she answer her phone?"

"I don't-"

I inched my face toward his cock and started kissing the base of it while he talked to my mom.

"Let me finish while you talk to her," I softly whispered.

"Madelyn, no," he sternly said.

"What?" my mom said, confused.

"No, nothing. She's... eating right now."

"She's fucking eating at three in the morning? What kind of father are you?"

"Don't even start, Christy. What the hell do you want anyway?"

I quietly laughed and resumed tending to his cock. While resting my head on his thigh, I angled his cock toward my mouth and started to nurse on it again, making light suckling sounds as it naturally pressed up against the inside of my cheek due to its position.

"I need to tell Maddie something."

"Wh-" He let out a small sigh and started to stroke my hair, conceding to feeding me. "What... do you need to tell her?"

"I found out that Craig actually did steal her clothes."

I popped his cock out of my mouth and looked up at him. "I told you!" I shouted.

His eyes widened. "I knew I should've flown out there and beaten the shit out of him."

"Yeah, well. We're not together anymore." She sighed. "Anyways, can I speak to Maddie?"

I stuffed the head of his cock back into my mouth and stared directly into his eyes, shaking my head 'no'. "Fuck no," I said with a full mouth.

"Language."

"I mean..." I teased him by trying to stuff more of him into my mouth, the taste of his precum making me salivate so much that I was having to swallow constantly to avoid it spilling out of my mouth. "...hmf nmf," I tried to say 'Heck no' with my mouth fully stuffed, but all that came out were muffled sounds.

"Oh my god..." My dad let out a long groan.

"What the fuck are you doing, Logan?"

He snapped out of it and tried to push me away, placing his hand on my shoulder and trying to lift me off of him. "Nothing, I..." He swallowed to clear his throat. "I'm just sore from work."

I dodged his attempt to push me off of him. While I was slurping on the head of his cock, I started milking his shaft like he had taught me. I intentionally let my saliva and his precum spill out of my mouth and run over my hand so I could use it as lubrication while I stroked him.

I tried to move my hair out of the way but it insisted on falling back down and sticking to my face while I was tending to his cock.

"Well... Yeah, so he isn't here anymore. I said I was going to call the cops if he didn't leave; I told him he could come back for his stuff, but I didn't want to sleep with him in the house," my mom continued.

"Right, so what exactly happened? How did you find out?" He tried to maintain his composure while talking to my mom, but his voice started to tremble.

"Dad?" I whispered.

He looked into my eyes without responding.

"Can you hold my hair back please?"

He shook his finger at me, signaling 'no' while shaking his head. He moved the phone away from his ear and whispered softly, "You need to stop, anyways."

I shrugged. "Whatever." I got up on my knees and pulled my panties off and draped them on my wrist while I gathered up my hair. I slid my panties off of my wrist and around my hair using it as an improvised scrunchie, looping it tightly. I tightened my panties around my hair as much as I could, tying it up in a messy bun. As I tightened it as much as I could, I unintentionally wrung some of my juices out of my panties and onto my hair. As the juices started to run, I ran my fingers through my hair and caught some. I brought my fingers around and wiped my juices on the head of my dad's cock and smiled at him. "They're soaking."

"Christ, kid," he said.

"Craig and I were trying to find places to put some of the shit that Maddie left behind, but he insisted on me not going into the garage, which was stupid because we had space in there-"

I resumed straddling his leg, grinding my pussy against his shin as I slowly licked my juices off of the head of his cock. I grabbed his shaft with both of my hands and started to stroke it while tending to the head of his cock, making out with it quietly. "Do you like that, Daddy?" I whispered.

He inhaled sharply through clenched teeth and let out a long groaning sigh. He moved the phone away from his ear and whispered to me. "I can't take much more of this, princess. You're driving me crazy."

"...Are you listening!?" my mom shouted.

He quickly brought the phone back to his ear. "Yeah," he cleared his throat. "Sorry. I'm listening." He lovingly caressed the back of my neck while I tended to him. "That's my girl," he whispered softly.

"ANYWAYS," my mom shouted. "He fell asleep on the living room sofa after his 'afternoon break' which consisted of eight beers, and a half a pack of cigarettes. I figured it would be safer for me to handle things on my own instead of waking him up and risk him killing himself on accident in his drunken state..."

I smiled at my dad with my eyes, keeping the head of his cock in my mouth, slurping up globs of my spit and his seed as he gradually started to yield more as time passed. I quietly popped his cock out of my mouth and drooled his precum back out onto it for a moment. "C'mon. Feed me, Daddy." I lovingly rubbed the tip of my nose against his cock before I slurped back up what I had drooled out.

"Fuck," he groaned while tilting his head back.

"What?" my mom asked.

"Nothing, keep going."

"...I swear you have the attention span of a potato, Logan."

"Just-can you keep telling your fucking story please?" my dad barked back.

I pushed his cock against my cheek and giggled uncontrollably while listening to them bicker. "Language, Dad," I said with a full mouth.

"Madelyn, quit it." He lightly tapped me on the cheek.

"What the hell is she doing that requires you to keep telling her to stop? Do you see what I had to deal with when she was here?" my mom nagged.

I rolled my eyes and continued milking his shaft, kissing away the small globs of his precum as it spilled out the tip of his cock. "Tell her I'm sucking your cock." I grinned at him.

He glared at me in response. "Look. If you're not going to continue your story, then we're done here," my dad snapped back at her.

"Fine, for fuck's sake." She sighed into the phone. "Like I said, he fell asleep. I didn't want to wake him up because he'd do more harm than good in his state, so I went down into the garage to get some tools so I can disassemble Maddie's bed frame, and that's when I saw it."

"What?" my dad asked.

I stopped sucking, keeping the head of his cock nestled in my mouth, the both of us as still as rocks.

"In his toolbox, he had, um..." She cleared her throat. "He had her panties, a pair of her shorts, and some of her socks in a Ziploc bag."

I slid my dad's cock out of my mouth, breaking the bridging strands of precum and saliva with my fingers before sticking them into my mouth and sucking the mixture off. "Wait, 'socks'?" I said with an eyebrow raised. "Really!?" I laughed. "I didn't even realize I had socks missing!"

"That sick motherfucker," my dad muttered.

After realizing that the mixture of my dad's precum and my spit started to run down the side of his cock all over the hand closest to the head, I chased it with my tongue, cleaning it up. After lapping up what was there, I sealed my lips around the head and resumed nursing on it.

"Yeah, so I took the bag upstairs and confronted him with the evidence. He first tried to say that Madelyn must've planted it in his toolbox before she left, but I already knew that was bullshit because..."

A few moments passed in silence as my dad idly watched me nurse on his cock before realizing that my mom fell silent. "Hello? Are you still there?" my dad shouted.

She let out a sharp sigh and shouted back. "Yes!, cool your heels..." She resumed speaking, but in a quieter voice. "I knew it was bullshit because there was fresh semen all over her clothes. It couldn't have been more than a day old."

My mouth went agape, making his cock fall out of it. I stared up at him with a look of utter disgust painted across my face. "What. The. Fuck."

"So yeah. I need her to move back here and help me pay rent. I can get her a job here. Can I please speak to her now?"

"Are you fucking joking!?" I burst into hysterical laughter. "Fine, give me the phone."

"Maddie, calm down, babe," my dad said nervously.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just give me the phone please." I grinned at him.

He handed me the phone and gave me a stern look, then mouthed the word "Behave".

"Heyyyyy, Mom." I winked at my dad and resumed kissing the head of his cock.

"Hey, so I'm not sure if you heard me, but I need you to-"

"Yeah, I heard everything, but you know I'm going to start school out here right?"

"Well, you can go to school and work here. Your dad can help pay for it, I'm sure, on top of that y-"

I started to suck loud enough to where it interrupted whatever my mom was saying. I maintained eye contact with my dad as he failed to maintain control of the situation. I laid the phone on the bed right next to me and grabbed his cock with both of my hands, pumping his seed out while sucking on the head, encouraging it to yield more cum. "C'mon, Daddy. I'm sooo hungry." I pouted at him with my eyes.

"What the fuck is it that you're eating that it requires you to be so damned loud, Maddie?"

I picked up the phone, getting a mixture of our fluids all over the phone case. "Dad's cock."

"WHAT!?" my mom screamed.

"Madelyn!" my dad shouted as he attempted to sit up, but I was straddling his leg so tightly that he had a hard time dragging his upper body without dragging me along with it.

"I'm sucking Dad's cock," I chuckled in response. I continued sucking loudly, slurping at the head, making sure that I didn't let any of the mixture of our fluids get past my lips.

My dad attempted to reach for the phone, but I blocked his hand with mine, digging my nails into his palm. "Fucker!" he hissed as he quickly retracted his hand.

"Language, Dad." I winked at him, puckering my lips and rubbing the underside of his cock against my pursed lips.

"What the fuck do you mean you're-What are you two doing!?" my mom continued to scream.

"Nothing, Christy! She's trying to mess with you!" my dad's voice trembled as he tried to wrestle me off of him.

"Daddy, don't lie." I smiled at him and continued kissing his cock.

"What the fuck is going on right now!? Did you just call him 'Daddy'!?"

"Madelyn, I'm serious, you need to quit it right fucking now!" my dad roared at me.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his cock against my extended tongue. "Fine," I sighed. "I'm just fucking with you mom."

"Well I don't find that very funny at all! It's disgusting! What are you really doing then!?"

"Give me the fucking phone, Madelyn." My dad tried to snatch the phone out of my hand, but I, once again, caught his hand, clawing at it.

"Well... Daddy taught me to never lie, so if you reeeally want to know, I'm s-"

After several attempts, my dad was able to wrestle the phone out of my grasp. "You're going to fucking get it, Maddie. Quit your shit!" he snapped at me. "Christy, she's trying to get a rise out of you. She heard you talk about her moving back, and it got her pretty angry, so sh-...fuuck."

I grabbed the base of his shaft tightly with one hand and hooked my middle and ring finger inside of myself. I started to tease the head of his cock by nuzzling it against the back of my throat while trying my hardest to control my gag reflexes.

"What!? Hello!?" my mom shouted.

"N-" He cleared his throat, and shook his head. "Nothing, she's just pissed off. She isn't going back unless she continues to act like a brat, and then I may send her back!" He glared directly at me while raising his voice through clenched teeth.

I grinned at him and tugged on his hand. "Dad."

"Well, it sure sounded like she was... I can't even say it. This is disgusting. I feel sick. I feel sick, Logan! Thanks!"

"For fuck's sake, Christy, calm down. You already know how much she doesn't get along with you. What makes you think she wouldn't try pulling something like this to upset you?"

"Dad..." I tugged on his hand again, but he continued to not give me his full attention.

ae_caden
ae_caden
39 Followers