Taking a Mile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ae_caden
ae_caden
39 Followers

"Stop it, Madelyn. You're in big fuckin' trouble right now." He jerked his hand away, staring away while trying to calm my mom down.

"What the hell is she eating that sounds like a fucking blowjob then, Logan?"

I huffed at him for ignoring me and grabbed the base of his cock, lining it up with my throat. "Whatever."

"She's n-ohhhhh god," he groaned while gripping the panty-scrunchie.

I pulled my fingers out of myself and wiped my juices on the head of his cock. I inched his cock into my throat, making me tremble severely. I scooted one of my arms under his legs to brace myself against him, forcing myself to endure the gagging sensation instead of instinctively pulling away. I closed my eyes tightly and maintained my position.

"Logan!? Maddie!? What the hell is going on!?" my mom screamed hysterically into the phone while listening to my dad let out the longest guttural moan.

I trembled violently as I tried to breathe through my nose but failed miserably. I felt his seed start to pump into the back of my throat. Each time his cock twitched, my throat contracted in response, making me curl up. My eyes began to water so much that I was full-fledged crying.

I attempted to show off for him and stuck my tongue out past my lips, flicking the tip of my tongue against his balls, showing that I had him almost all the way in my throat.

"Christy... oh fuck. Hold on pl-please. I need to have a talk with Maddie." He hung up on her while she continued screaming and unceremoniously dropped his phone onto the nightstand.

He grabbed my panty-scrunchie with both hands, and lightly pumped his cock into my throat. I let out small gagging sounds from the back of my throat as my body tried to instinctively take in air it couldn't get, only allowing me to consume more of his seed.

"Try to breathe through your nose. I'll ease up a bit."

I nodded at him as he pulled his cock out of my throat, making me gasp and cough violently. I pushed his cock against the inside of my cheek, trying to clear the way for more air as I tried to catch my breath while a mixture of his seed and my saliva spilled out of my mouth, dripping off of my chin in thick strands.

He grabbed my jawline, forcing me to look up at him, smearing the mixture of fluids dripping off of my chin all over his hand and the lower part of my face. "Close your mouth around it. I said to breathe out of your nose, not open your mouth."

"Yes, sir," I responded with his cock against the side of my mouth.

I closed my mouth around his cock and struggled to breathe through my nose because of my tear ducts overflowing, causing my nose to run.

"Okay, now, take a d-" His phone started to go off as soon as he started to speak. We both grabbed our phones and turned them off and went back to what we were doing. "Like I was saying, take a deep breath. Since you seem so insistent on trying to go all in, I'm going to help you out, kiddo."

I looked up at him and nodded. I took a deep breath while never allowing the head of his cock to leave my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the head again and held my breath like he instructed.

"Good girl." He gripped my hair and jaw, firmly securing the positioning of my head. He started to inch his cock into my throat, making me tremble almost immediately. I kept reminding myself to hold my breath and not think about anything else. I started to feel his cock spit into my throat, making my gag reflexes go crazy. I planted my hands down on the bed and attempted to lift myself up in a panicked flurry. I tried to plead with him, but I couldn't do anything but let out muffled moans. When he finally let go, I spit up a mixture of saliva and precum all over him.

"Sorry." I coughed while trying to wipe the pearling strands of our fluids off of my chin.

He let out a soft chuckle. "It's okay. Do you want to keep going?"

"If it's okay with you, yes." I started to slurp up the mess I made.

"You know, the only reason why I'm agreeing to this is because you've been pretty adamant about getting fed, and I admire your persistence. But don't forget that you're also in really big trouble. We'll discuss your punishment later though."

"Yes, sir, I know. I'm sorry."

He laughed. "No, you're not."

I smiled at him. "More, Daddy."

"Get back into position then. I'm getting really close, so try to hold it for as long as you can. Also, wrap both of your arms under my legs while we do this. If you start to feel the urge to lift yourself up, just hug my legs instead. Keep yourself in place."

"K." I hopped off of his leg that I was straddling and settled in between both of his legs. I laid on my tummy in between his legs and scooted both of my arms under his thighs, securing myself.

"Ready?" He grabbed my jaw and the nape of my neck.

"Yes, sir." I took a deep breath and opened my mouth.

As he started to inch his bulging cock into my throat, it slid in a lot easier due to it being saturated in my spit. I closed my eyes tightly and started to hug his legs. All I could think about was making sure I don't fuck up because I wanted to make him proud. As it reached the halfway point my body started to tremble again. I hugged my dad's legs as tight as I could as my body started to shake. I started to cough with his cock in my throat, which made it throb in response.

"Open your eyes, kiddo. Look up at me." He tapped my cheek.

I opened my eyes, allowing my tears to flow freely as I gazed up at him.

"Do you want to come up for air?"

I nodded while maintaining eye contact.

He released his hold on my neck and allowed me to lift my head up. As soon as his cock exited my throat, I desperately gasped for air. I picked up my shirt and wiped my face and blew my nose into it. "Holy fuck." I swallowed, trying to clear my throat.

"Language, kid."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I smiled at him.

"Smartass." He smirked at me.

"Can you tell me when you're about to cum? I don't want you to cum down my throat. I want to taste you."

"Sure, kid." He gently stroked my cheek with his hand. "You ready?"

"Yep!" I smiled, and got back into position, wrapping my arms around his legs, making sure I'm snug.

"Okay, one more time, babe." He grabbed the nape of my neck and didn't even bother guiding my head since he noticed I was already ahead of him, lining my throat up with his cock. He pressed against my neck lightly and thrust his cock upward slightly, silently egging me on. "Go for it, princess."

I took a deep breath and started to stuff his cock down my throat. I closed my eyes and concentrated my best, feeling way more confident than I did the first couple of times. After easily getting half way with minimal gagging involved, I quickly got carried away and started to inch him in deeper, and deeper, ignoring all of my body's physical responses.

"Holy shit, Madelyn, now, babe, now." He let out a roaring groan as his cock pulsed deep in my throat.

I grabbed his hand holding my hair and pushed it aside, grabbing my panties and unraveling them from my hair. I quickly pulled his cock out of my throat, and wrapped my panties around the head of his cock, stroking him passionately while sucking on the head of his cock with my panties draped over it. "I don't want it to get everywhere." I smiled at him.

"Oh my god, Madelyn." He immediately started to cum, saturating my panties in his seed. I sucked as hard as I could, trying to take as much of it as I can through the fabric of my panties, letting it linger in my mouth as I received it. I stuffed as much as I could in my mouth, saturating my panties in a mixture of my spit, his cum, along with my juices that were already soaked into them.

"Jesus Christ, kid." He started panting heavily, still spurting wave after wave of cum into my panties.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and stared at my panties as they went from somewhat wet to absolutely drenched. I started to laugh. "Wow, Dad. When was the last time you came?"

"I..." He grabbed a fistful of my hair and guided my head back down.

Taking his cue, I resumed tending to his cock, sucking the cum out of the panties while still milking his shaft with both of my hands.

After about a minute, he scooted up and pulled back up on my hair. "Okay, okay, babe... stop."

I looked up at him, insistent on keeping his cock in my mouth even though he was trying to pry me off of him. I noticed him wincing. "What's wrong?" I said with a full mouth.

"It gets uncomfortably sensitive when you keep going after cumming." He brushed the hair out of my face so he could see me.

I caught the panties in between my teeth and slid them off of his cock. I lifted my head up and off of him while still suckling on my panties. "Sorry." I smiled at him.

"You're a fucking freak, Maddie," he said while chuckling.

I smiled at him with my panties still clenched in between my teeth, "Language, Dad."

I crawled up and laid with him, draping my leg over his waist, nuzzling my face into his facial hair.

"We need to figure out what we're going to tell your mom later today. She's still probably freaking out. We also need to figure out what your punishment is going to be."

I pulled the panties out of my mouth and kissed his cheek. "She can wait. And for my punishment, you should probably send me to bed without dinner again." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He laughed, "You'd like that."

*****

I'd like to give special thanks to my guardian-editors, especially David, also, A. Castevet for being my courage, pete (sic) for being a voice of reason, and the author (who chooses to remain uncredited) that inspired me.

ae_caden
ae_caden
39 Followers