Taking a Mile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ae_caden
ae_caden
39 Followers

He put his phone back onto the nightstand. "Okay, there."

"Sorry."

"No, I realize now that this situation requires some attention so I should've taken off earlier to take care of this."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Madelyn." He gave me a stern look. "No. Get that out of your head right now. Now stop crying. I'm not going anywhere tonight or tomorrow. You have me for the whole day."

"I feel bad though..." I looked down with a doleful look on my face.

"Trust me. You don't have anything to feel bad about other than the fact that you asked Alice what it felt like t-"

"Okay, okay, don't say it again, I get." I let out a sigh. "Can you answer my question?"

"Which one?" He looks down at me.

"Something-something sex?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

He sighed. "Christ. Okay, six months ago."

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Once things got serious, Alice hinted at taking it easy until we tied the knot, if we did."

I started to laugh.

"Wow. How are you taking that?"

"I liked her a lot, Maddie. Relationships aren't all about sex. That said, I was extremely frustrated."

"Wait. What do you mean 'liked'? You're still talking to her, aren't you?"

"I called her earlier when you were asleep and told her that I needed to spend more time with you and that she and I needed to take a break, so no, I'm not seeing her anymore. That still doesn't let you off the hook for what you said though."

I lifted my head up and looked at him with remorse in my eyes. "I'm sorry, Dad." I felt like a total asshole. I just turned my dad's world upside down because I was too fucking selfish to not deal with my own problems myself. I began to cry again, burying my face into his shirt.

"Hey." He grabbed my jaw and lifted my head, forcing me to look up at him. "It's okay. You're more important to me than anyone in this world. Other things can wait. I'm in no rush. Do you understand me?"

I wiped my face and sniffled. "Yes."

"'Yes' what?"

"Yes, I understand."

"No. That's not what I meant." He chuckled.

"What?" I looked at him, confused.

"I thought you were going to say 'sir', or 'Daddy' again."

"Oh! Yes, Daddy."

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "You're silly."

"Can we lay on our sides again?"

"Yeah, sure."

We shifted so he was spooning me again. I grabbed his arm and hugged it. "What are your thoughts on this situation? Now that you've had some time to think about it all."

"I'm not sure," he said while he scooted his other arm under me in order to wrap both arms around me. "I think we need to take this one step at a time to see how everything pans out. Anything that requires big decision-making needs to be discussed and agreed upon by both of us. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to."

"Like... sex stuff?"

He paused for a second. "What the hell? No, Maddie. I'm talking about if you wanted to vent or talk to someone else about whatever is going on, you know, professionally. I'm fine with it either way, kid. If you don't want to, and you want to work this out just between you and me, then I'm all for it."

"Oh. Okay."

"Don't get me wrong, babe. Remember when I said you could ask me, tell me, or discuss anything with me? I meant it."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Of course." He kissed the back of my head.

"Is it okay if I keep asking questions that make you uncomfortable? It's cheering me up."

He let out a sigh. "If it's cheering you up, then go ahead."

"Thanks." I smirked and turned my head, smooching his jaw. "When was the last time you had a blowjob?"

"Maddie, really?" After a brief pause and a long sigh, he decided to answer. "I really don't even remember when, honestly. A really long time."

"Really? What about Alice?" I ask, perplexed.

He let out a small chuckle. "No, kid. She's pretty wholesome. I don't think it ever crossed her mind during the time I was with her."

"Wow, well..." I laughed. "That sucks. I mean not literally."

"Very funny." He pulled his arm away and tickled my ribs. "What about you?"

After writhing, and wiggling I responded. "Ah, what about me? When was the last time I had a blowjob? I don't think that's how that works, Dad."

"Smartass. You know what I mean. Have you ever... You know."

"I don't know." I turned my head and smiled at him, pretending to not know what he's saying. "What are you trying to say?"

"Have you ever given a..." He cleared his throat and muttered under his breath. "A blowjob."

I burst into laughter.

"I don't know why you're whispering it, it's not like anyone is going to hear you say it besides me. And no, I have never given a blowjob."

"Really?"

"Yes...? Why are you so surprised? I don't get around, Dad."

"No, I'm not implying that. I thought girls your age experiment with stuff like that."

"They do. I just haven't."

"Okay, well good."

"When you were in the kitchen thinking about stuff, did you ever consider doing anything with me?"

"Madelyn, are you sure you want to be asking these questions?"

"Yes, I need to know."

"Fine." He groaned and rested his chin on my head. "Yeah. I considered it. I considered whether it'd make you happier or not. I also took into consideration that doing anything with you might fuck this situation up even further. It's been on my mind."

I scooted back into him a little more. "Can we?"

"'Can we' what?"

"Can we... try things?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Anything."

"Madelyn, I'm not gonna fuck my daughter. If I did that I'd be up for Worst-Dad-of-the-Century award."

"Then what did you mean? What were you thinking about in the kitchen?"

He adjusted himself a little, putting a slight distance between our bodies. "Well, yeah. I was thinking of that, but realistically that isn't okay."

"Well, you don't have to fuck me to make me happy."

"What are you thinking?" he said.

I perked my ass out a little, pressing it up against his crotch. "Any..." I settled his bulge in between my ass cheeks even though my leggings are acting as a barrier. "...thing."

He let out a long exhale. "Honey..."

"Well, I mean... You did send me to bed without dinner, and I'm starving." I smirked and bit on his arm lightly.

"Do you want me to make you something to eat right now?"

I laughed.

"You don't have to make something to eat, but you can feed me."

"If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting, I'm also not okay with that either, sweetheart. I think you giving me a blowjob would be just as bad as me fucking you."

I whimpered and began grinding harder against his cock, feeling it grow as I wedged it in between my ass cheeks.

"You know what I think?"

His breathing started to get heavier.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath, losing his cool. "What do you think?"

"I think you'd be up for the Worst-Dad-of-the-Century award if you..."

I tugged my leggings down right where my ass cheeks and thighs met, leaving my panties and his boxers to act as the only barrier between him and me.

"...sent me to bed without dinner, and you refused to... "

I grabbed the waist of my panties and gave myself a wedgie, and resumed grinding against him, noticing he grew a lot since I tugged my leggings down.

"...feed your daughter when she is starving."

"Honey, you're making it really hard for me to be the responsible father." He swallowed and let out a small growl while clenching his teeth. "You can't do this type of stuff to a man and expect him to maintain his composure."

"Ya?" I said, smirking. I reached behind me and slid my hand in between us, running my fingers over the fabric of his boxers.

He grabbed me by my wrist and squeezed firmly. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I turned and looked at him with a confused and scared expression on my face. "W-What?"

"Did I say anything about you being allowed to touch that?"

"No, but I thought I-"

"You thought?" He squeezed my wrist tighter. "You don't touch any of my things - including that - without me saying it's okay. Do you understand me?"

I winced and whimpered.

"Y-Yes, sir, sorry, Daddy."

He growled and released my wrist.

"I'm not going be my daughter's first blowjob, Madelyn."

"You don't have to, Dad. Like...You can feed me from your hand. I don't have to touch your cock."

"Language, Maddie," he said sternly.

"Sorry, sir... Your, um... Your junk? I don't know what to call it."

"For fuck's sake. You're probably going to hate me for this when you're older and never want to talk to me again. This has wrong written all over it. I don't want you to think badly of me."

"Dad, I swear I would never think badly of you. You've always been really good to me. Why do you think I wanted to be with you ever since you moved? I love you."

"Are you sure you want this, kid?"

"I want it... Please." I discreetly slid my hand in between my legs and started to rub my slit, coming to the realization that I was already really wet.

"Just a little bit. Do you understand me?"

"Just a little bit." I nodded and echoed his words, smiling.

He tugged me back by my shirt so we were closer and slid his hand into his boxers. He pulled out his hand and held it in front of my face. A glistening glob of fluid was perched on his index and middle finger.

As I opened my mouth and attempted to suck on his fingers he pulled away.

"No. Slow down... I didn't say you were allowed to yet, did I?"

I let out a few whimpers, getting extremely frustrated. "No, sir."

"That's another thing. You need to stop whining. Young ladies don't whine, okay?"

"But I'm hungry..." I clung onto his arm, digging my nails into it lightly.

"I want you to take it slow. Don't get carried away. Lick first, no sucking."

With my eyes locked on his fingers, I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out waiting for him to give me what I've been asking for. "Ahh." I wiggle my tongue a little showing him I'm ready.

He placed his fingers against my tongue "Go ahead." The first thing that flooded my mind was how intoxicating he tasted. I kept having to remind myself that I'm not allowed to suck. My lips begin to quiver as I lapped at his fingers lightly, trying to pace myself.

"Good girl. Do you want more?" He pulled his fingers away.

I whined a little and chased his fingers with my mouth, flicking my tongue one last time at the tip of his fingers before swallowing what he gave me. "Yes, please. More."

As he reached back down in between us, I continued to play with myself. Running my fingers up and down the entirety of my slit, I nestled my index and middle fingers into myself. I stuffed both of my fingers in up to the first knuckle and spread them inside myself trying to force a 'peace sign' with my fingers. I let out a small shivering moan, failing to be discreet.

He whispered in my ear, sending a wave of goosebumps down my neck. "Are you ready for more?"

"Yes." I swallowed deeply. "Please, Daddy."

He placed his fingers back in front of my mouth resulting in me reaching desperately for them with my mouth. "No." He said sternly. "Slowly, remember?"

I nodded and stuck my tongue out of my mouth waiting patiently. "Ahhh."

He grazed his fingers against the surface of my tongue, making me chase them with my tongue. I started lapping at them playfully, noticing that there is significantly more clear fluid on his fingers. I closed my eyes and started to pant, concentrating on everything that I'm feeling: His chest up against my back, the taste of his skin combined with his precum, the feeling of my fingers putting pressure on the inside of me, the sensation of his cock putting pressure against my ass cheek.

He pulled his fingers away again, but this time a single strand of saliva bridged between my bottom lip and his fingers. I chased it with my mouth and slurped the mixture of spit and his seed up before settling back.

"Do most guys usually have this much...stuff?" I asked.

He let out a loud laugh.

"No, actually. I've been told that I release way more 'stuff' than the average guy. I haven't been to the doctor to be properly diagnosed with whatever the scientific term there is for someone that yields too much... Man-juice, but I am sure I am not the only one."

"Oh, well... I like it." I smile at him.

He chuckles and kisses the back of my head.

"Alright, kid. More?"

"Fuck yes," I said while perking my ass out against him, making his cock 'hot dog' in between my ass cheeks.

"Language."

"Sorry, I mean 'Heck yes'?" I turned my head and smirked at him.

"Do you want to help Daddy out?"

"Like how?" I stared at him with a curious look in my eyes.

He grabbed the hand that I've been using to play with myself and positioned his huge hand behind it so they're lined up together.

"Do you want to help me feed you?" he asked.

"Yes, sir, but how?"

"Here." He shifted around for a moment and then guided my hand toward his cock. I gasped as my hand came into contact with it.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, um..." I gently grabbed it, his hand still wrapped around mine. "It's huge."

He let out a small chuckle and continued to help me position my hand.

"Grip the shaft, don't be afraid. You're not going to hurt me."

I grabbed it a little firmer as my hands slipped around because of my juices acting as a makeshift lubricant.

"Like this?"

He muttered under his breath and let out a small groan.

"Fuck." He swallowed deeply and squeezed my hand. "Yeah, exactly like that. Now what I want you to do is not touch the head, but just stroke the shaft, okay? I'll take care of feeding you, I just want you to 'milk' it out, do you understand?"

"I... think so." I started stroking his cock making sure to not touch the head like he instructed. It felt gigantic in my hand. I felt it twitch after every few strokes, it kind of caught me off guard. "Am I doing okay?"

He let out a long groan. "Fuck, Maddie." He lightly thrust into my grip.

"Language, Dad." I smirked at him and lightly teethed on his free hand from the arm tucked under me.

"Shut up, kid."

I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled. "Fine."

"Okay, are you ready for more?"

I turned my head and nodded at him. "Ya, but can I get it myself this time?"

"No, I'll feed you."

"Pleeease?" I begged.

"Fuck, go ahead. Here, give me your hand, stick two fingers out."

He folded all of my fingers downward except for my index and middle finger and then guided the tips of my fingers toward the tip of his cock. With his free hand, he grabbed the shaft of his cock and smeared a glob of precum onto my fingers.

"There, go ahead. Take it slow though, Madelyn," he said sternly.

I pulled my hand from behind me and examined it, tapping my index finger against my thumb, making it stick a little.

"This is cum? I thought cum was white."

"It's precum, babe."

"Is it the same thing as cum?"

"Not exactly. Are you going to eat it or not, kid?"

"Ya, I just wanted to play with it first." I turned my head and smiled at him.

"See, this is why I should be in charge of feeding you."

I laughed at his frustration. "Calm down." I licked it off of my fingers while maintaining eye contact with him. "Are you getting frustrated? Do you want me to keep 'milking' your shaft?"

"Madelyn, you have no idea."

I licked the palm of my hand a couple times allowing saliva to transfer onto it and reached back down in between us. He let out a low moan as I tightened my grip and began milking his cock.

"Am I doing a good job, Dad?"

"You're doing amazingly, princess."

I smiled and attempted to impress him by rubbing his cock into my ass, specifically trying to nuzzle the head of his cock against my pussy over my panties.

"Maddie, stop." He grabbed me by my wrist. "That's not allowed. Do you understand me?"

I frowned at him. "I was just going to rub it against t-"

"No," he said sternly. "That's not allowed."

"Okay, sorry."

He let go of my wrist and I resumed stroking his cock, running my thumb against what felt like a vein on his shaft.

"Sorry kid, but that wasn't a part of the deal."

"I just thought you'd like it."

"That's the issue. I know I'd love it, but that doesn't make it right."

"You don't want it a little bit?" I bit my lip and stared at him from the corner of my eyes.

"It doesn't matter what I want. I'm not doing that. So quit it."

"Yes, sir." It fell silent for a second as I caressed his cock. "Can... Um, Can I suck on it at least?"

"Madelyn," he sighed, "absolutely not."

I whimpered and started to edge my hand toward the head of his cock, trying to stroke it in its entirety. "A little?"

His breathing became more intense as my grip reached the base of the head. "I said no. I'm already breaking my rule of only giving you a little bit."

I slid my hand down to the base of his shaft, squeezed tightly, and slid my hand all the way up to the tip of the head leaving his precum smeared along the sides of my index finger and thumb. He let out a long groan and gripped my shirt. "Did you like that, Daddy?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Oh my god." He released my shirt and stared down at me. "Sweetheart, don't touch the head unless I give you permission. But yes, I loved that."

"Fine." I brought my hand up to my mouth and started to lap at it with my tongue, cleaning it off like a kitten does with its paw. "But..." After I lapped up all of his precum off of my hand I let my spit spill out of my mouth and onto my hand. I reached back down and squeezed the shaft of his cock with my spit saturated hand resulting in a loud squish sound as the saliva seeped in between my fingers. "What about if I give it a kiss then? No sucking, but just a kiss?"

He let out a long guttural groan. I turned and watched as his eyes rolled into his head. "Dammit, kid." He kissed my head. "Fine, go ahead."

"Really?" My eyes lit up.

"Yeah, but just a kiss."

"Ya, that's fine." I smiled at him.

I crawled on all fours to the lower end of the bed and straddled his legs. "Is it okay if I take your boxers off?"

"Why? It's already out of my boxers."

"If you're only allowing me to kiss it then I want it to be perfect. Not through the hole of your boxers. That's dumb."

He chuckled and rubbed his forehead.

"Sure. Whatever you want, kid."

I pulled his boxers off and fixed my gaze on his cock. Only then did I realize how big it actually was. "Wow, Dad." I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" he concerningly asked.

"No, nothing. It's just there's a big difference between feeling it and seeing it. I didn't realize how big it actually is."

"Just get on with it, Maddie."

I smirked at him. "Okay, let me do this at my own pace, please?"

"Fine."

I scooted myself down a little more so I was sitting on his shins and lowered my upper body so my chest was pressed up against his thighs. "Can I take my clothes off?"

"Why?" he asked with an irked tone in his voice.

"Because they restrict my movement, and I want to make this perfect."

"For Christsake. Just do what you need to do, Madelyn."

I smiled at him and first slid my leggings off, and reached under my shirt, unclasped my bra, and slid both of them off together, leaving my panties on. "See? Much better."

"No, I don't see." He had his hands over his face. "This is a bit much, kid."

I chuckled. "Okay, okay, sorry." I kissed his hip and resumed my position, with my breasts pressed up against his thighs so my face was right next to his cock. I stared at it intently and grabbed the shaft, totally enthralled by it.

"Are you gonna do the deed or what, Maddie?"

"Ya, sorry." I stared directly into his eyes as I pressed my lips against the head of his cock, keeping my lips there for a moment.

"Okay, that's enou-ohhh fuck, Madelyn!" He grabbed the sheets and threw his head back, letting out a low growl as I started to French kiss the head of his cock. I closed my eyes and started making out with it. I kissed down the shaft and tilted my head sideways, slurping at the length of his shaft before returning to the head.

ae_caden
ae_caden
39 Followers