Taking Julie to Cap d'Agde Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do," Julie said. She looked at me and flashed a quick smile. I slowly smiled back. Julie smiled much broader and said "You're usually not this slow on the uptake."

"I haven't had coffee yet," I said.

"That's no excuse!" Julie said. She slapped me on the ass. "C'mon, let's finish the packing, lay out the clothes, and take advantage of the time."

I got everything in the bathroom packed up in about 4 minutes, which gave me time for a fast shower. About halfway through, the curtain pulled back and a very naked Julie said "May I join you?"

"Honored," I said. Julie stepped in carefully. Resisting the urge to fool around—save for a little extracurricular activity when washing her ass—we scrubbed each other and rinsed the soap off quickly. Julie turned off the water and I grabbed towels from the rack. We toweled off and stepped out of the shower, damp and clean. I looked at my watch on the bathroom counter.

"11 minutes to pack and shower," I said. "Damn, we're good! That gives us an additional four minutes on the hour or so we had available to us for... what did you have in mind again?"

Julie said. "I want you to do all kinds of filthy things to me and I may possibly be inclined to do things to you as well. C'mon; the clock's running." Julie wrapped her hand around my cock and led me to the bed. She threw herself down on the bed and said "Eat me. Eat me and shove your fingers deep inside me and make me come all over your face!"

"One second, honey. Let me grab a towel." I ducked into the bathroom. "Or maybe three!" I added, loading up on several towels and a few handtowels. (I never know with Julie when she gets going.) When I returned, Julie was in the center of the bed, with her legs spread wide. She was fingering herself gently. "Lift up, sweetheart." Julie arched her back and I slid the largest of the towels under her lengthwise, folded over. A foot or so of towel extended on the bed below her ass: Julie's a squirter. (I'm very proud of that because I taught her how to do it.) It's wonderful that I can give her so much pleasure, but we do go through a lot of towels at times.

I dumped the rest of the towels on the nightstand so they'd be in easy reach and got onto the bed between her legs. I placed my hands on Julie's stomach and slid them up to cup her breasts. My nose traced a slow pattern above Julie's pubic mound. Julie wriggled a little and pressed herself deeper into the mattress. She made a little mewing sound.

My hands slid down from Julie's breasts across her stomach and held her hips. I pulled down a little and my nose rested on Julie's clit. She spread her thighs a little wider by way of invitation. I planted a kiss on her clit. Julie's familiar aroma met me. Her pussy had a light smell, fainter than most but with a soft edge to it. The shampoo scent added a sweet floral overtone, but the foundation was all her.

I pushed my tongue into her pussy and licked slowly from the middle of her slit to just below her clit. Julie was already quite moist; she's wonderfully quick to get aroused. My tongue teased the bottom of her clit for a moment, then swirled around the top and pushed the hood back. Julie moaned gently and said "That feels good."

"Mmm-hmmm" I said, not wanting to stop what I was doing. I moved my hands down to the outside of Julie's thighs, slid them to the inside to frame her vulva, and pulled her lips wide with my thumbs. I stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could and licked and slurped. Pulling her lips apart made her clit stick out a little and I paused from my deep exploration to give it some attention. I held it between my lips and scrubbed the face of it with the edge of my tongue. Julie pressed up into my face.

It was time to raise the bar a little. I put my index and middle fingers in my mouth to get them nice and wet, then positioned the tip of my middle finger just inside her lips. I slid it up and down a bit to make sure everything was wet (oh, definitely!) and then slowly pushed both fingers all the way into Julie's cunt. She said "Oh, god, more!" I curled my fingers up a little so I could find her G-spot. I was rewarded with a shiver when I did.

I leaned forward again so I could lick Julie's clit while I fingerfucked her. Julie's heels were digging into the bed and her knees were raised. When I pushed my fingers into her, she pushed back slightly, forcing my fingers deeper. With each stroke, I made sure to press on her G-spot. After a few minutes of this, I could feel rippling shudders from deep inside Julie. I wasn't on the home stretch yet, but it meant I was doing the right things.

Whenever Julie started having pre-orgasmic shudders, she got very wet. Her flavor changed a little, too. But the thing I liked seeing most was how she'd bite her lower lip: always on the left side in just the same way, with her eyes half-closed. I cupped her breast with my free hand and squeezed it, then rolled her nipple between my fingers right at the base. There was an intake of breath and another shudder.

I was still licking Julie's clit, but fingerfucking her was getting the bulk of my attention. My arm was pumping back and forth. Julie gently pushed me away from her clit and said "Let me do that and you focus on my cunt, 'kay?" She spread her lips at the top with one hand, moistened her finger tips on the other hand, and started strumming her clit fast and light. I watched for a moment until she said "Don't stop!" I went back to working on her G-spot but I kept an eye on what Julie was doing. Every so often, she'd reach up and pull a little more spit from her tongue, then go back to stroking herself.

The shudders were happening continually now, with varying waves of intensity. If I hadn't been between her legs, I'm sure she would've been trashing about much more; as it was, she kept pumping her legs slowly, pushing her heels down hard and rocking her knees. I arched my fingers higher and dug into her G-spot, pushing it hard and deep. Julie said "Yes!" and her fingers flew across the face of her clit faster.

We had kept this up for a few minutes when I felt Julie start shuddering violently. She started bouncing up and down, which made it a little difficult to keep fingerfucking her, but I knew from experience that this was only preamble to the real show that would be happening in a moment. I timed my pumping so I could still give Julie's G-spot the attention it needed. It worked reasonably well.

When Julie comes, she tends to be vigorous and moderately noisy. (In circumstances where she can make a lot of noise, like outdoors when camping, she can be heard a long way away... but Julie's usually very good about not screaming in hotel rooms.) I pulled Julie's nipples and ran my hands over her breasts while I pushed my fingers into her. The bouncing got more and more violent until she suddenly collapsed and I heard a deep growling noise—Julie's conscious alternative to screaming—as she started coming. I kept fingerfucking her.

After a moment of relative stillness, Julie said "Okay, stop!" and grabbed my wrist. I stopped pushing into her and froze. Knowing how sensitive she gets, I pulled my fingers out of her very slowly. When my hand was clear, I leaned down and grazed her clit with my mustache. Julie gasped and said "Stop, stop, stop!" and pushed my head back out of range. With her hands cradling my face, I looked up at her. The woman I love so much was sweating and had a deep blotchy flush all over her chest and boobs. Her breathing was deep and ragged.

"That sounded good!" I said.

"It was good!" Julie agreed. "I love it when you play with my G-spot."

"I'm very keen on it, too" I said. "Now that I've gotten you warmed up, what would you like to do." Glancing at the clock, I said "We've got 45 minutes left. I'm open."

"Hmmm...." Julie looked thoughtfully at me. I kissed her stomach below her navel and felt her tighten her ass and then relax a little further into the bed. After a moment, she said "I think... I'd like to suck you off. Really big."

"Oh, that'd be awful. Terrible. I couldn't stand it," I said in a monotone.

"Yes, I rather thought you'd object with that much effort," Julie said. "But you've been eating me out a lot for much of the last few days, not that I mind coming all over your face a bit, and I wanted to return the favor. Besides, I love the way you taste as much as you love the way I taste."

"Okay!" I said. "Where?"

"On your back on the edge of the bed, bunkie; I'm going to do part of this standing up."

I rolled off of Julie and moved to near the edge of the bed. Julie stood up and tucked her hair up with an elastic hair band. She stood by the side of the bed and looked down at me.

"You do know I love you, I hope?" Julie said.

"Bigger and brighter than how much I love you? Doubtful, but I'm sure that you get near that."

"I love you incredibly, John." Julie leaned over and kissed me softly and deeply. Her hands found my chest. The kissing got a little more intense and she rolled my nipples between her fingers. I moaned. Julie leaned back and looked at me.

"Even bigger than that," Julie said. She looked down at my crotch and said "Oh, good, you're not very erect! I love making it hard in my mouth!" Julie bent down and sucked my cock all the way down into her warm, wet mouth. I could feel the tip of her tongue poking at the front of my balls.

"I'm going to be hard very quickly at this rate," I said. Julie made a happy noise and held on to my hips while she sucked on me hard. I could feel my cock hardening quickly. Julie was very good at this and she had a real talent for deepthroating me when I was completely hard.

To Julie's and my complete lack of astonishment, my cock got very hard, very fast. Julie is an amazing cocksucker and watching her is almost as exciting as feeling the things her mouth does to me. I can take a little credit, though: even at my age, I still get rock hard. (Once, after a hot session in public at a swing club, another man asked if I had any Viagra he could buy from me. I said that no, I didn't use it. Julie and I realized that he thought my boner was that hard because I'd taken something. I'm still pleased about that.)

I snuggled down into the bed and spread my legs a little to give Julie more room. She kept moving up and down my cock while making happy little sounds of her own. Julie kept one hand on my hip but shoved three fingers of the other hand into her wet pussy. It made a few squishy noises. She took her fingers out and put them in my mouth. I sucked and licked her juices off of them, after which she put them back in her pussy.

"You taste so good!" I said. "And you're still wet. You always get wetter when you're blowing me."

Julie let my cock slip out of her mouth, then stroked it gently with her thumb and forefinger. "I love doing this for an audience," Julie said. She put it back in her mouth by kissing the tip and then sliding all the way down my cock until her lips were buried in my pubic hair again. (God, I love her!)

"Well," I said, "in about 36 hours you're going to have a chance to do this in front of as big an audience as you like." Julie moaned and wiggled a little. "You can wear whatever you like when you do it," I continued. "Or nothing at all, if that's your preference." Julie moaned louder and kept pistoning gently up and down the bottom half of my shaft with her lips. I could see her fingers pumping a little deeper. "They'll see how juicy you get while you're doing this, in fact."

Julie pulled off of my cock with a slight pop and looked up at me. "You're driving me crazy with anticipation!" she said.

"Well, get back to work, let me cum down your throat like the slut I know you are, and we'll hit the train station."

Julie said "Hmph!" but I saw the look in her eyes. There was nothing but lust.

Julie's mouth settled over the top of my cock while she grabbed the base and jerked a little quicker. Her tongue was rubbing the sensitive spot on the base as her mouth went up and down. I was getting close and started moving my hips pushing my cock into her mouth deeper. Julie responded by squeezing my nipples hard and dropping her mouth deep over my cock. I cradled her head and exploded into her mouth with a loud cry of "Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god!" Julie didn't swallow so I could feel my cum building up as I pistoned my cock into her mouth.

I always get very sensitive right after cumming, so I held her head and carefully pulled my cock out. Julie kept her lips closed and I knew what she was going to do next: she took my hands and placed them on her throat and swallowed loudly. I could feel the cum going down her throat. She smiled broadly at me.

I pulled Julie up to me on the bed and held her tightly. I kissed her deeply. When we broke the kiss, I looked into her eyes and said "Gods, I do love you so!" Julie smiled again and said "I love you more."

We hugged and smooched on the bed for a few minutes, after which I said "I could do this all day and for the rest of my life, but we have a train to catch."

"I could do this, too, but you're right," Julie replied.

"For some reason, I'm all sweaty. I think I'm going to take a 30-second shower to rinse off, then you can do the same, and we'll leap out of here and head to the train station."

"Sounds good to me, mister," Julie said. "Can I join you maybe?"

"I love the idea in principle, but we will never get to the train. We'll just get caught in an infinite loop of showering followed by hot sex," I said. Julie looked at me for a moment. "No, that's not like it's a bad thing, sweetheart, but I do want to get to that train."

I showered quickly, just doing a quick body lather and rinse, then got out with the shower running and hollered "Your turn!" While I toweled off in the room, Julie did much the same, although I could hear some extra squishing as she scrubbed the girly parts. I smiled, because I knew she wanted to be clean and fresh for the train ride, which promised to be even more exciting now.

We dressed, carried our bags down to the lobby, checked out, and caught a cab to the Darmstadt train station with half an hour to spare. Julie, looking relaxed and excited, sat on one of the benches while I picked up our tickets and checked our luggage. I caught her eye, made a "one moment gesture," and pointed to a concession stand, where I bought chocolate bars for the trip. (Every train trip is improved with a chocolate bar or two.) Thus prepared, we went to the train stop and shortly thereafter, boarded the train for Lyon, our first stop.

***************************************************************

The trip from Darmstadt to Lyon can be done as fast as six and half hours, but it usually takes a lot longer, around 10 hours. This is because you have to change trains, sometimes several trains. The trip cuts south across eastern France, parallel to the Swiss border. While all of France is pretty, the countryside you pass through on this train is spectacular.

Since we were leaving in the morning, we were going to get to Lyon around 5pm, then the train to Agde was going to take another three hours. If everything went well, we'd have a very long day on the train and then get to our condo at the beach around midnight. We'd sleep late and then spend the next few days lounging on the beach and in the clubs.

Julie hadn't done train travel before. I hadn't done much myself, but I was familiar with trains in the UK. We got our seats and I said "This is a short run that will just get us to Frankfurt."

"How long will that take?" Julie asked.

"Only about 15 minutes," I said. "We'll change there for a train to Offenburg and we can get comfy for a couple hours."

"How long do we have between trains?" Julie asked.

"Only about 10 minutes at each stop," I replied. "They do trains well here."

The train pulled into Frankfurt. We found the platform for Offenburg, boarded, and settled in. I pulled out my Nook and resumed reading a novel I'd started on the plane to Stüttgart a few days before. Julie had an idea she wanted to write up, so she pulled out her tablet and we spent an hour staring at screens.

Julie finished writing her idea and looked up. She poked me and said "Look at that!" We watched beautiful scenery going by for a couple minutes. Julie finally turned from the window, looked at me, and said "I love you. This is an amazing adventure!" I squeezed her hand in acknowledgement and said "You're my angel. I've been looking forward to this for months."

"When do we have to change trains again?" Julie asked.

"Are you asking me 'Are we there yet?' sweetheart?" I said.

"Yes," Julie replied, then said in a little voice "Are we there yet, Daddy?"

"In about..." I looked at my watch "...half an hour."

Julie switched seats and sat next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. "I'm so happy to be with you."

I kissed her and said "I love you, too, Julie."

Julie snuggled and read over my shoulder for a while. The train reached the outskirts of Offenburg. I closed the Nook and we watched as the train pulled into the station. We got out and changed platforms for the train to Strasbourg, then from Strasbourg, we went to Lyon. Because the train from Offenburg to Strasbourg was only half an hour, Julie and I just talked a little and looked out the windows. But the train to Lyon was almost 4 hours, so we'd forestalled lunch. After we were settled in our compartment, we went to the bar car.

The bar car had typical fare: sandwiches, soup, crisps, candy bars, and a variety of things that could be microwaved, but there was a decent selection of bottled beer and vin ordinaire. We got sandwiches, crisps, and a couple of Belgian ales, and sat down in the bar car to eat.

As we unwrapped our sandwiches, Julie said "You haven't told me much of anything yet about our vacation."

"How much do you want to know?" I asked. "I can tell you everything I have in mind, but that'll possibly spoil the surprises. On the other hand, if you want to just let it ride, you'll be surprised and, I think, really thrilled."

Julie chewed a bite of sandwich and stared into the distance for a moment. She swallowed, took a sip of beer, and said "Well, probably keep most of the details a surprise, but do tell me more about where we're staying." She took another bite of sandwich and looked at me.

"I found us a condo on the beach through a time-share rental website. It's actually a little small: it's a one-bedroom place with a kitchen big enough to make breakfasts and coffee in. It has a king-size bed"—Julie smiled at this—"and while there isn't a bathtub, this is one of six condos in a semi-private unit that has a small pool and two hot tubs, so we can get a good hot soak periodically."

"You do like wallowing in neck-deep hot water," Julie said.

"I like it even better when you're there!" I said. "You're wonderful to play with below the water level."

"I do like snuggling up to you in a hot tub and letting you finger me, it's true."

"Well, if you're not too worn out by all the other activities, I'm sure we can arrange something."

Julie leapt on this clue and said "What? What other activities?"

"That's all I'm going to say right now," I replied with a smug look. Julie pouted. "You didn't want to hear too much, I thought."

Julie opened her crisps and crunched loudly at me. "Humph!" she said dramatically.

"You can ask, you know. Up to you," I said.

"Beast. Tease. Jerk."

"You love it and you know it," I said.

"Finish your beer and crisps," Julie said. "I want to go back to the seat and snuggle."

We finished lunch and debated dessert, but there wasn't anything that appealed to us, so we went back to our seats. True to her word, Julie wrapped herself around me while I read more in my novel. A few minutes in, it sounded like Julie was falling asleep, so I moved as little as possible. About 15 minutes later, I finished the novel and Julie was definitely asleep. It was going to be a long day of train travel, so a nap was definitely in order. I leaned against the compartment wall and, with Julie wrapped around my arm on the other side, drifted off to sleep myself.