Taking Julie to Cap d'Agde Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both awakened about an hour later by a bang. Julie raised her head and said "What's wrong?"

I looked out the window and said "Nothing, I think. We just passed over a bridge and I think that was just the expansion joint."

"Oh," said Julie. "Are we there yet?"

I glanced at my watch. "No, we've got another hour to go. We arrive just before 5 o'clock."

"What happens then?"

"Well, we catch a train at 6:10 for a town I'd never heard of, Montpellier Saint-Roch, for a couple hours, and then from there, we hop on a little commuter train that takes us to Agde a half-hour later. And then we get a taxi to the condo. If all goes smoothly, we'll be at the condo by 10pm."

"You put a lot of effort into planning this, didn't you?" Julie said, snuggling back into my arm and squeezing it.

"This? This was nawtheeng," I said. "It was checking out the other activities that was more of the challenge."

Julie brought her head up and said sharply "WHAT other activities are you still hinting at?"

"You have only to ask and I'll tell you. But I think you'll like being surprised, sweetheart."

"Oh, all RIGHT!" Julie said grumpily. I patted her head.

"That's a goooooood girl."

"You better be careful, buster, or you're going to have bite marks."

"Later, Dear One, later."

For the next hour, we watched the scenery go by—it's really lovely seeing the countryside go by in France—and drifted in and out of sleep. The conductor walked through the car alerting us to our arrival at Lyon in 10 minutes and that we should gather our bags. We packed our tablets in our carry bags and watched through the window as the Lyon station hove into view.

"Where to?" Julie asked when we'd stepped onto the platform.

"Let's find the readerboard." We walked into the main area and looked at the readerboard. "We arrived at track D and it looks like we leave from track E in an hour. Would you care to see if we can find ice cream?"

Julie's eyes lit up. "Yes, please!"

We didn't have far to go, as there was a Haagen Dazs shop near one end of the lobby. I got a bowl of chocolate chocolate chip, while Julie went for a peaches-and-cream cone.

After a moment, I said "You do realize that you could get us arrested for what you're doing to that ice cream cone, don't you?"

Julie looked at me wide-eyed and said "Why, Daddy, what EVER do you mean? I'm just a young girl who reeeeally likes her ice cream cone!" And with that, she took several more, very tongue-y licks.

Julie would start near the base of the cone, then slowly drag her tongue all the way up the side with a zig-zag motion, then would swirl her tongue around the ice cream. She'd finish by playing with the very top of the ice cream with the very tip of her tongue, then do a quick lick around the side to catch any stray drips. I knew that move very well and it was turning me on watching her.

"You are a filthy girl and I'm going to spank you hard when I get the chance" I growled under my breath. Julie said nothing, but her face lit up. She responded by licking the ice cream cone again and trying to get the top of it in her mouth. It didn't work, but she had a lot of fun licking the ice cream off the side of her mouth and catching drips with her fingers. It was maddening watching her.

When we finished our ice cream, Julie wiped the last bits of ice cream off her face. I rearranged myself as discreetly as I could after Julie's show, but not discreetly enough. Julie smiled brightly and said "I got to you, didn't I, Daddy?"

"Oh, yes, Baby Doll, you did, and Daddy needs to make sure that nobody else sees what a bad girl you've been."

"I've seen how big it is when it's angry, Daddy. I don't think you're going to fool anyone. Leastwise, me." She smirked.

We still had half an hour before the train boarded, so we wandered around the train station, looked at shops, and made restroom stops. About 15 minutes before departure, we went to track E and sat down. The train hadn't arrived yet.

Julie nudged me. "I've been seeing signs that say 'Part Dieu.' What's that referring to?"

"That's the train station: Lyon Part Dieu," I replied.

"Lyon Part Dieu—it's a multi-volume set?" Julie asked.

"No, well, yes, sort of. There are three different train stations."

"Really?" Julie said.

"Yup. Part Dieu is the number one station in Lyon, too." I saw the question in her eyes and said quickly "It was named after a city development area, but it's the most important train station in Lyon. I just read 'em, I don't write 'em," I said, smugly. Julie poked me anyway.

A light in the distance said our train was arriving. It pulled in and disgorged passengers. We boarded and sat down, and after the usual kerfuffle, the train pulled out 10 minutes later.

It was another uneventful train trip. As beautiful as France is, I was beginning to get a little bored and was ready to get to Cap d'Agde. Julie was feeling the same, although we both enjoyed watching the sunset.

The Montpellier Saint-Roch train station was not gleaming and new like the train station in Lyon, but it was well kept and comfortable. We only had a few minutes to change trains. The train to Agde is a local train, so it was a little noisier than the high-speed trains we'd been cruising across Europe in all day.

We were both beginning to feel excited. Julie had wrapped herself around my arm again and was being good, though every so often she would tickle my thigh. I knew she wanted to do a lot more but she also knew about behaving in public in Europe. (She's not quite so well-behaved back home.)

We were keen to see what we were traveling through, as we were within travelling distance of where we'd be staying, but we couldn't see much now that night had fallen. As we approached Agde, we did see occasional signs for restaurants and clubs, and Julie squealed when she saw a sign advertising a Moroccan restaurant. The trip to Agde was only half an hour, so we found ourselves ready to disembark at the Agde train station. We made it outside and flagged a taxi. In my best bad French, I gave the driver the address, ending "Village Naturiste." He nodded and took off.

"Village Naturiste?" Julie said.

"Yes, that's actually where we're going. It's what everyone thinks of when they think of Cap d'Agde. It's the world's largest nudist resort. The beach itself is 2 kilometers long and has very nice sand, too."

"Oh," Julie said.

"You have to be reasonably discrete during the day, but you can mosey over to the sand dunes and do pretty much anything you like in the evenings."

"What does 'reasonably discrete' mean?" Julie asked.

"It generally means "don't get caught being really blatant." You can't really have an orgy right there ON the beach during the day, but it's not uncommon to see two people or maybe more going at it, usually surrounded by a lot of other people. The cops don't usually hassle folks unless they're really calling attention to themselves."

"So I can't make all those noises I make when I'm coming really big?"

"I would suggest not screaming unless we have a towel in your mouth, no, but other than that, I wouldn't worry much. We'll follow the lead of what we see going on." I paused, thinking of something.

"What?" Julie said. I laughed.

"I just realized that I got you these beautiful bikinis from Wicked Weasel...."

"Yes?"

"And you won't want to wear them at this beach. You may want to wear the bottoms when we're at dinner, but you can go topless and even nude throughout all of Village Naturiste."

Julie said "Okay, I knew that the beach was going to be a sexual playground, but are you telling me that I don't have to wear clothes ANYWHERE in town? I can just show myself off to everyone in creation?" There was an audible swallow of saliva at the end of the sentence.

"Eeyup. Oh, some restaurants want people to put down a towel or be wearing something below for hygiene, but they'll usually have towels for folks who are enjoying the... ambience."

Our driver had been listening to our conversation and laughed at this. "Oui, mam'selle, c'est vrai. You may go wizzout clothes all day long."

Julie fanned herself with her hand. "All my life I'd heard the expression 'getting an attack of the vapors' and I think for the first time I know what it feels like!"

"We're not even at the condo yet, sweetheart. Keep it together."

The driver chuckled again. He'd clearly seen this before.

We arrived at the condo in about 15 minutes. I paid the driver, who smiled and said "Bon chance!" It was late enough that the office was closed, but I had received a keycode that opened our condo's mailbox when I made the reservations. In the mailbox was a key, a map, a welcome note in French, English, and German that said when the office was open and briefly describing the facilities and hours, and a brochure for Village Naturiste.

To get to the condo, we walked past the pool and one of the hot tubs. Nobody was in the pool at the moment, but there were three people in the hot tub who were, at least, topless. I smiled at them when they saw us and Julie said "Hello!" One of the women replied "'Allo! Welcome! You are just arriving?"

"Yes," Julie said. "We just got off the train."

"Where did you come from?" the man asked.

"Darmstadt," I said.

"Darmstadt? That ees a very long trip! You should put your bags in your room and come join us. Good for the muscles."

Julie smiled and said "That sounds like fun but I think we're going to just shower and fall asleep tonight. Tomorrow, maybe?"

"Oui! Shall you be on the beach?" the woman asked.

"Definitely!" Julie said. I smiled.

The other woman who'd said nothing so far looked Julie over carefully and said "I'd like that very much." Julie didn't say anything, but I could see a little shiver go through her, and I didn't blame her a bit. The other woman had a rich, low voice with an English accent, unlike her two French companions. She was in her late 40s, unlike the French couple (as I now thought of them) who were only in their mid-30s.

From our doorstep, Julie said "Au revoir" with a thoughtful tone. The trio smiled and waved. We unlocked our condo. I turned on the lights. We set the bags down and looked around.

The condo was small and comfortable, with a sitting area, one bedroom clearly intended to be the master bedroom, and a bathroom with shower, toilet, and bidet, all on the main floor. Upstairs, there was a second bedroom that wasn't as big and a kitchenette. The dining area was next to sliding doors so you could open up and let breezes come in. The balcony had a low wrought iron balustrade for safety but it didn't obscure vision—in either direction, it occurred to me. There were two lounge chairs and a rather comfy looking outdoor chair on the balcony, so you could sit and watch the pool and the hot tub we'd just passed. (The other hot tub, I discovered the next day, was on the other side of the office and was temporarily closed while they fixed the pump.)

"It's wonderful!" Julie said. "And we're not in public anymore!" She threw an arm around my neck and gave me a deep tonguey kiss, while grabbing my cock through my slacks with her other hand. I responded as best I could: I squeezed her ass cheeks and pulled her tightly to me.

A moment later, Julie broke the kiss and tilted her head back. Looking deep into my eyes, she squeezed my cock a little harder and said "Well, hello, SAILOR! I've been waiting all day to do that!"

"I can't say I minded a bit myself," I said. I leaned in and kissed Julie again. The friction on my cock continued. After a moment, I broke the kiss and said "I'd like to shower. I am a bit sticky from the trip and hot water is always my cure of choice." I touched Julie's face and said in my best wheedling tones "Would you care to join me? I might make it interesting for you if you do."

Julie appeared to consider for a second, then pulled back from me. She stripped her clothes off and was completely naked within 10 seconds—something of an accomplishment given she was wearing pantyhose, I thought.

"That looks like 'yes' to me," I said. I stripped off my clothes in almost the same amount of time. We walked to the bathroom. I started the shower and adjusted the temperature. Julie took advantage of the situation and peed. When she flushed the toilet, she asked "Did the water temperature fluctuate?"

"No," I said. "They've got decent plumbing." After setting out a couple towels within easy reach, I stepped into the shower. Julie looked at the bidet for a moment, then joined me in the shower.

"I'll be getting cleaner in here than I would using that," Julie said.

"I'll be seeing to that," I said. Julie smiled.

We got wet all over. I got a glob of liquid soap from the dispenser on the shower wall and soaped Julie's chest. Julie reached behind me to get a glob of soap and did the same to me. We enjoyed the chance to touch each other again. I got more soap, rubbed it on both hands, and worked my way down Julie's front. I knelt in front of her and worked soap down one leg. Julie raised her foot slightly and I soaped it up. I set her foot down again and worked down her other leg the same way.

I stood up. "Turn around and I'll do your back." Julie obliged. I got some more soap and I set to work on her neck and upper back, kneading the muscles as much as washing her. Julie made little noises whenever I hit a knot. I continued down her back, spending extra time on her lower back, which I knew tended to get tight after sitting for hours.

I knelt again, this time working her ass cheeks hard, both to get the knots and because I knew she loved it. I worked down her legs from the back this time, working on the heels and Achilles tendons in her feet when she raised them. I stood up and got more soap. "Don't turn around" I said. I adjusted the water so that it was hitting the middle of Julie's back, turned the temperature up very slightly, and slid my soapy hand between her ass cheeks. Julie made a happy noise in her throat as I slid my hand slowly up and down.

"I told you that I'd see to it you were clean," I said.

"I thought you had something like this in mind," Julie replied happily.

"Well, there's more, you know."

"Should I turn around?" Julie asked.

"Nope, stay just like you are now." I washed the lather away from her back and between her cheeks, then I put my left arm around her waist and pulled her into me. I got a little more soap on my right hand, then started soaping her mound up from behind.

Julie put her hands up on the back shower wall and dropped her head. "I really like that!" she said.

"Good. Spread your legs." Julie spread her legs and pushed into me a little harder. I slid my hand between her legs and slid two fingers up inside her hot pussy. I curled my fingers to touch her G-spot, which was always responsive to me, and finger-fucked her. Julie slid her bottom back and forth against me as I did so.

"God, that feels good!" Julie said. "I love teasing you, but it turns me on so much that it's kind of a no-win situation."

"I wouldn't say there's no winning, sweetheart. We're here now and you're getting fingered deeply. Was it worth it?" I pushed my fingers deep inside her up to my knuckles. I spread my fingers and probed.

"I-- I-- think I like this now, no matter what," Julie gasped.

"Good, sweetheart. Because I love doing this to you at any time."

"Will you do this to me tomorrow on the beach?"

"Yes, I will," I said.

"In... front of everyone?" Julie said.

"Yes, definitely."

"Oh, god, that makes me so hot! Hold me and don't stop!" Julie started moving her hips up and down, fucking back against my fingers. Taking my cue, I pushed my fingers into her much faster. The pace increased and in a moment Julie came with a loud cry of "Oh! OH!!" She relaxed against me for a moment. Her legs were trembling. I pulled my fingers out of her carefully. Julie turned around and kissed me deeply.

"I love you, old man," Julie said.

"I know. I love you more," I replied.

"Not even."

"Buh-huh!" I said. I kissed her again for a long time. We enjoyed the water beating down on us.

"I want to do you now," Julie said.

"Fine with me," I said happily. "What do you want to do?"

"I'd like to do the same thing," she said.

"You know, I don't believe that I've ever gotten a reacharound before," I said. "I know that I've done it to you a few times in the shower in the past, but we always end up with me fucking you from behind standing up or you blowing me or something. A reacharound would be a new thing."

"Well, good!" Julie said. "I'm going to scrub you with soap like you did me and then I'm going to pay attention to Mr. Happy."

Julie soaped up her hand and worked soap all over my front, carefully avoiding all but the base of my cock. She went to town on the fronts of my legs, which was heavenly: I store tension in my quads and they're always tight.

"Turn around," Julie said eventually. I obediently turned around. Julie worked my back, my ass cheeks, and the backs of my legs. This all felt so good that I almost didn't care if she got back to my cock at all. Almost.

Julie soaped up her left hand and ran it between my ass cheeks. I flinched. In response to her unspoken question, I said "It tickled." Julie laughed but didn't stop. She rinsed us off, then got a big glob of soap on both hands. Her right hand reached around and gripped my cock (finally!). I could feel the soap making her hand slippery as she started jerking me slowly.

"Bend over and grab the wall like I did." I assumed the position. "I've got something a little different in mind," Julie said. I was already very hard from everything I'd done to Julie so I wasn't sure exactly what she was thinking of. I spread my legs and gently fucked into her hand. I was enjoying this very much. I played with my nipples for a moment then went back to holding the wall.

After a few minutes, Julie said "Are you getting close?"

"Yes. I'm not quite there yet, but I can feel the pressure building up."

"Good," Julie said. "How soon do you think you'll get there?"

"At this rate, maybe another three or four minutes."

"I think we're ready for that something different I'd mentioned," Julie said. She positioned the index and middle fingers of her left hand on my asshole and let the soap slide down them to lube things up. I groaned in anticipation.

"Are you ready?" Before I could respond, Julie pressed her soapy fingers into me. I gasped hard and said "Ohmigod, ohmigod, that's so bad!"

"Yes, it is. But you've been a bad boy and this is what we do to bad boys."

"Ohhhhhhhh...." The stroking increased and I could feel a surge of excitement. That fluttery feeling in the base of my cock had intensified. I was a lot closer to coming.

Julie started fucking my ass with her fingers, pressing down into my prostate with each out-stroke. Meanwhile, she was focusing the attention of her right hand on the area right below the head of my cock. I started bouncing up and down slight in time with the fingers in my ass.

When I came, it was sudden, like a tidal wave. I stood on tiptoe and almost shrieked. Three, four, five jets of cum sprayed the back wall of the shower. Julie had her fingers jammed into me to the knuckles. Her thumb was pressing deeply into my prostate from the outside.

I slowly dropped back to my feet. Julie released my drippy cock and snaked her fingers carefully out of my ass. She washed her hands thoroughly in the shower, then rinsed my ass of the lather she'd worked up a moment before. I stood up and stretched, then turned to face her. Julie looked at my half-erect cock and noted with satisfaction the drop of semen still clinging to the tip. It washed away a moment later in the shower spray.

"That was really, really, really big!" I said.