Taking Julie to Cap d'Agde Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I have one more reason for you to get up—" I could see the comment forming on her lips and I cut her off "—and yes, I'll be making you coffee in a moment."

"Yes?"

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear again: "You're in Cap d'Agde. It's warm. It's sunny. And there is an entire beach just waiting for you to walk around naked so they can admire you. And maybe do things to you." I paused, then continued: "And Margaret is out there somewhere, ready to do naughty things to you in public."

Julie was suddenly awake. "If I go get a shower, will you have coffee for me when I get out?"

"You like the idea of being out there naked, don't you?"

"I love it! That's a wonderful reason to be awake." Julie pushed me off to one side and sat up and stretched. I admire her incredible breasts as she arched her back. Her nipples were still largely erect. (Admittedly, they never really went down around me; I am always flattered by that.) I didn't kiss them, as that might distract her from getting out of bed.

I propped myself up on one arm. "And Margaret has nothing to do with you getting up?"

"She's a bonus. A really wonderful bonus and I am hoping we run into her, but being naked in public and you making coffee are good enough." Julie rolled out of bed and stood up. She stretched again, standing on tiptoe. "I am going to go shower. When I am done, I expect coffee ready and waiting." She walked across the hall to the bathroom, then said over her shoulder "WITH cream!" A moment later, I heard her turn on the shower.

****************************************

A little later, after several cups of coffee each, accompanied by fruit and toast, we were considering the day. We had both showered and were feeling refreshed. Clad only in a towel for Julie's hair, we sat side by side in the chairs on our balcony looking at the hot tub and pool and the surrounding lawn. One or two people walked by and there was a woman wearing a sarong on another balcony across the way reading a book, but things were quiet.

"We can head to the beach whenever you like. It's not going to be too hot today, but we'll definitely want to bring a few things with us." I ticked items off on my fingers: "Sandals, sunscreen and sunhats, a beach towel or two, cold water, condoms, lube...."

"You think we'll need condoms and lube?" Julie said.

"Knowing you, we'll very likely want a condom or two. You don't need lube as a rule, but who knows who we may meet."

"You really ARE a pig, aren't you?!" Julie exclaimed.

"I know the woman I'm in love with. And I know me. And this IS a vacation on what may be the sexiest beach in the world." I leaned over and kissed her. Julie responded enthusiastically.

"This really is going to be wild!" Julie shivered. "Are there any limits?"

"Other than wanting you to come home with me again at the end of this and no bareback fucking with anyone but me, nope. Sky's the limit. Are there things that you'd like to try that you haven't before?"

"Do you think I can get a bunch of men to cum all over me?" Julie asked.

"Piece of cake," I said, then added "With all the frosting you want!"