Taking Julie to Cap d'Agde Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good!" Julie said.

"No, I mean it, hon! That was as big as anything I recall having. I loved it. Can we do something like that again?"

"Probably," Julie said. "How do I know it was that big?"

"Look!" I pointed at the back wall of the shower. Although a couple of the later shots had washed away, the first two had hit high enough on the shower wall that they were out of the spray. Both shot were very large and had hit five feet up.

Julie whistled. "Wow, that WAS big! You weren't kidding."

"Nope. It was lovely. Sex with you is always good, but this was a even better than usual."

"Thank you," Julie said. She curtsied slightly. "How about we finish here in the shower and go to bed? We might even do more tonight. You neeeeever know...."

"Lovely idea, honey. Let me grab some shampoo and do my hair and get out of your way so you can do the same." I got shampoo from the shampoo dispenser next to the soap, lathered quickly, and rinsed. "All clean?"

"Yup, you're clean," Julie said. I reached for a towel, wiped off the bulk of the water, and stepped out of the shower. Julie got shampoo and worked it into a rich lather. Her long hair turned into a mane of suds. She scrubbed for a moment and rinsed. This required rinsing her whole body off again, as the lather got all over her. I was enjoying watching all of this: seeing Julie wet and naked was something I never tired of.

When Julie was done, she held her hand out. I gave her a towel. She wrapped it around her hair and reached for another towel. On cue, I handed her a second towel, which she applied to her body. Patting herself strategically to blot drips under the towels, Julie stepped out of the shower.

"Feel better?" I asked. I hung my towel on the rack to dry.

"I am certainly clean." Julie said. "Oddly enough, towels notwithstanding, I think I'm still... damp. Any ideas on what's happening?"

"Yes, possibly. Could be a lot of things, but we'll have to take a look. Would you care to step this way and we'll exam the problem?"

I led Julie to the bedroom across the hall. She let her body towel drop (yay!) and then used both towels to vigorously towel her hair. As I turned down the bed, I saw there was a small box of chocolates left as a welcome gift from the rental company. I set that on the nightstand and slipped into the far side of the bed (ladies always get the side nearest the bathroom by default), then I peeled back the covers and sheet for Julie. She finished drying herself off and deposited her towels in the bathroom. A moment later, Julie slipped into the bed next to me, stretched, and said "I love you. I'm sorry there's nothing to eat."

"There is, actually," I said. "Not only did I pay for some basic necessities of life in the fridge, such as coffee, cream, cheese, and fruit, but I just discovered that there are chocolates here." I took the box from the nightstand, opened it, and presented it to Julie, saying "Truffle, mam'selle?"

"Oh, heavens, this is wonderful!" Julie said. She selected a truffle and took a careful bit. "Mmmm, dark chocolate with an orange cream center!" She offered it to me. I took a careful bite. It was very good chocolate. Julie bit the truffle again, then offered me the last bite. I shook my head and she ate the last piece carefully. She looked at me.

"Now, we can snuggle in bed and see what comes up—" Julie smiled at one of our favorite juvenile double entendres—"or we can go outside and join the people in the hot tub?"—Julie considered this for a moment and shook her head saying "Not tonight, please"—"or...." I paused.

"What?" Julie said.

"Or we could split the difference and go out on the balcony where I can eat you and the people in the hot tub can see and hear you while I do it." Julie's face lit up and she almost leapt out of bed. "I take it you like this idea, then?"

"Absolutely! I can't think of a better way to get into the rhythm of things than to do something filthy in public. C'mon!" Julie grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed. Suddenly she paused and said "Should I wear something?" I burst out laughing.

"You're about to get eaten out to within an inch of your life on a balcony in front of at least three strangers and who knows who else watching from the other condos and you're wondering if you should wear something?" Julie blushed. "Seriously, honey, this is Cap d'Agde. While we're in Village Naturiste, we don't have to wear clothes at all, ever. Being on balcony nude doesn't even cut it."

"Well, good, then, because I can't wait for you to stick your tongue into me!" Julie tugged my hand again. "One second!" I said, pulling my hand free. I ducked into the bathroom and grabbed the towels we had just used. "Back!" I said, hurrying to join her outdoors.

It was a hot night out and clothing would have been mildly uncomfortable even if we'd wanted to wear it. But as it was, it meant that the weather was perfect for sex under the stars... or sex on the balcony in front of an appreciative audience, as the case might be.

The hot tubbers were still enjoying themselves, although things had heated up. The younger French woman was sitting on the edge of the hot tub while the older woman was eating her. The man was slowing fucking the older woman from behind. We stood and watched for a moment, then the French woman saw us watching and she said something to the other two. They all stopped what they were doing and enjoyed the view of the two of us naked.

The French woman waved and said "Are you sure you don't want to join us?" I looked at Julie, who shook her head imperceptibly, then replied "Not tonight, thanks all the same. We're just enjoying the chance to be with each other after a long trip. Maybe later, though. But we did have in mind that we wanted to play where you could see it." This seemed to meet with approval by all three of the hot tubbers, who rearranged themselves on the edge of the tub facing us.

I pointed to the chair by way of suggestion, but Julie said "No, I want you to eat me while I stand next to the balustrade. That way, they can see me best."

"I live to serve, beloved." It was clear Julie wanted to be on prominent display but not near other people tonight, but there wasn't a downside: I still got to do filthy things in public with the woman I loved more than any other, a woman who was a 10 if ever there was one. Life was good, and if she just wanted to play with me tonight, then I had no cause to complain.

I folded a couple of the towels so they made good padding for my knees. Julie walked to the edge of the balcony and gently rested her left hand on the railing. I knelt between her legs. Putting my hands on the backs of her legs, I pulled her sweet cunt into my face.

Julie made a soft sighing sound when I licked her clit the first time, a sound that was echoed by the hot tubbers, who made happy noises at first contact. I was in heaven myself, as there is little more I like than eating Julie. She naturally tastes soft and has a high, delicate aroma that's very pleasant. Even better, I had taught her to squirt in the first couple years of our relationship, so she always got very wet when we did anything.

My hands slid up the backs of Julie's thighs until they cupped her ass. I pulled them apart gently, giving me a little more access to her pussy. I looked up for a moment and saw that Julie was tugging on her nipples, which were very hard. I glanced to my right and saw that the hot tubbers were pleased with the show, too: the French woman was back in the tub being fucked from behind by the man, and the older woman had spread her legs and was playing with herself while she watched us.

I shifted my mouth from focusing on Julie's clit and moved down so I could shove my tongue deeper into her cunt. I could taste how wet Julie was getting. Playing in the shower had gotten her motor going, but I had to admit that doing this in front of an admiring audience probably had more to do with her excitement than anything else. No matter; I just wanted her to come big and I wasn't terribly picky about who, what, or why.

A little trickle of juice ran down the inside of Julie's right thigh. This was the sign I'd been looking for. I set my index and middle fingers against her opening and slowly slid up into her cunt. Julie clutched the back of my head and pulled my mouth tight onto her clit again. We had played this game many times before and I knew what to do. I pumped my fingers deeply in and out of her pussy, slowly milking her G-spot

Julie was gasping and making noise by now. Listening to the audience below, I heard happy moans and sighing coming from them, too. I looked over and saw that the older woman jamming three fingers into her pussy while saying "Ohgodohgodohgod." The young couple had shifted to the surface surrounding the hot tub: the young French woman was lying on her back with her legs spread almost straight out while the man plowed her deep in a missionary position.

I pulled my mouth back from Julie's cunt but kept plunging my fingers into her. Julie always liked to rub her clit for the last stages, something I found terrifically erotic to see. Sure enough, as I pounded into her pussy, Julie's hand snaked down to her crotch. She spread her pussy lips and peeled the hood back from her clit. She started rubbing her clit gently just the way she liked it best: gently at first, then getting firmer.

I increased the milking of her G-spot. I could feel it getting bigger and softer. Julie was obviously close to coming big. The only that mattered to me now was making it big and squishy and, if possible, noisy so we could share this with our audience. I changed my stroke slightly, using the pads of my fingers rather than the fingertips so I could press more of her G-spot.

Julie made a quick inhaled noise, a sure sign she was a few seconds away from coming. I sped up the pumping one last time and pressed hard into her G-spot. I felt the first few drops of hot liquid squirt onto the palm of my hand and knew we'd gotten there. I started pressing her G-spot on each out stroke and was rewarded each time with a huge squirt of hot juice. It splattered my hand, rolled down my arm and dripped off my elbow, and covered the insides of Julie's thighs. There was a "squelch" sound with each squirt, followed each time by a loud gasp from Julie. The hot tubbers had stopped all their activity and were doing nothing but watching Julie coming now.

Julie's legs were shaking by this point. Her knees were bent and she was partially supported on my fingers. She was almost done, but I knew there was one more big wave left. I pulled my fingers out suddenly and then inserted three fingers. Lubrication was not a problem. My fingers slid inside Julie with no resistance at all. My thumb joined her finger playing with her clit. Julie cried out and then, within a couple of seconds, she started to wail: slowly at first but then with increasing volume. I heard a "Wow!" from the direction of the hot tub and I saw lights flip on in two of the condos. I normally would have been worried, but this was Cap d'Agde and what the hell? I kept pounding Julie's cunt for another 30 seconds until her voice and her legs gave way. She staggered and I leapt up and helped her to one of the lounge chairs. Julie collapsed and didn't move.

I stood up and looked down at the hot tubbers again. They were applauding. I heard scattered applause from elsewhere, too: several of the other residents had been alerted by Julie's noisy orgasm and had stepped out to their balconies just in time for the end of the show. I bowed to my audience and flashed them all a big smile.

"Is that her doing or yours?" the young French woman hollered up to me.

I smiled and said "Probably 50-50. She's very responsive, but I'm very good at this. I taught her to squirt several years ago and now she comes that big pretty much every time we take a little time. Well, and we're madly in love, too, which doesn't hurt a bit."

"Are you married?" the older woman asked. Her voice was like an engraved invitation to fuck, I thought.

"No, we're not, though we're planning on it." We had some residency issues and a few other things to sort out still, but they didn't need to know that.

"But you like to play around?" the older woman continued.

"Mais oui!" I said. "Why else come to Village Naturiste?" We all laughed a little at that.

"Does she like playing with women?" Ah, the $64,000 question!

"Very much so. It turns her on to be with a warm, responsive woman. She's enjoyed being a unicorn at swing clubs, too."

"My, my, MY!" said the older woman. "I really will have to keep an eye out for the two of you at the beach tomorrow."

"I'd like that," Julie said. She had recovered enough that she could stand up again, but her legs were still wobbly. Julie gripped the balustrade harder than the people downstairs could see, but I knew how hard she'd come and what it had done to her. I smiled to myself.

"Wonderful!" the older woman said. "Please keep an eye out for me tomorrow, then. My name's Margaret."

"Julie," Julie said, and pointed to me and said "and John." I bowed slightly.

The other two said their names were Avril and Paul.

I looked at Julie and said "You interested in another round?"

"Not if it involves a lot of movement. You have ruined me for the moment."

"That was certainly my plan," I said. "I was thinking of something a little less active for the moment, along the lines of you sitting on my cock so we can fuck and you'll be on full display for our fans."

Julie thought about that for a second or two, then turned to Margaret, Avril, and Paul and said brightly "I'm going to fuck John now on the balcony. You're welcome to watch if you like."

Paul said "We would like that very much! Would you do us a small favor and turn on the balcony light before you begin?"

"There's a balcony light?" I said.

"Oui! The switch is inside on the wall."

I looked inside and flipped the switch. A small yellow outdoor light came on above the chair, which was perfect for what we had in mind. I sat down in the chair with my legs spread. My cock was rock-hard. Julie backed up carefully to the chair and started to lower herself towards my cock. She lost her balance and I grabbed her thighs to support her. Julie said "Thank you, sweetheart," and we lowered her onto my cock together.

"Damn, you feel good!" I said.

"You always say that, you know," Julie said with a slight note of mockery.

"It's always true," I replied.

Julie settled into my lap and leaned her back against my chest. Our audience had walked over from the hot tub to stand near our balcony and watch. I cupped my hands over Julie's large breasts and squeezed her nipples. She started moving up and down very slowly on my cock.

Margaret was watching Julie very closely. She was clearly taken with Julie, something that was made even more plain by Margaret saying "You're very, very beautiful, Julie." Julie groaned and smiled. The speed of her moving up and down on my cock increased slightly. "Good, tell her more!" I thought.

Margaret was willing to do just that, apparently. "I love tall, confident women with large breasts. And you have the greatest ass I've seen in ages!"

Julie said "Thank you very much. You're scrumptious, yourself."

Margaret smiled and said "Would you like to play with me tomorrow?"

"Yes, very much," Julie said. Her pace quickened again.

"I'd like to see you on the beach and walk up to you and take you in my arms and kiss you without saying a word. And then I want to lay you down and hold your arms out and kiss you some more, then kiss my way down your chest and stomach until I'm at your cunt." Julie made a noise deep in her throat and leaned forward so I could hit her clit a little more when I went in.

"I want to spread your legs wide. I'll have them on my shoulders and I'll be eating you as deep as I can. I want to make you come as big and as noisy as John just did. Would you like that?"

Julie gasped "Oh, yes, please, Margaret!"

"And then when I'm done and we've soaked your beach towel, I want to kiss my way back up your body and kiss you deeply on the lips so you can taste what I've just tasted. And then I'm going to stand up, turn, and walk away slowly. We won't say a word at any point. That is what I want to do with you tomorrow. Are you game?"

"Yes, oh, yes, Margaret!" I could feel Julie's cunt squeezing my cock and a little hot liquid dribbling onto my pubic mound as she came. Julie fell back against my chest, exhausted. She lay there for a moment and said weakly "I don't think I can fuck anymore tonight; that was huge!"

"Would you be willing to blow me for the admiring throng? I'm pretty close."

"Sure, sweetheart. Stand up and you can fuck my face."

I stood at the railing where Julie had stood and she knelt in front of me with her knees on the towels I'd brought out for padding. I pushed my hips forward slightly and she grabbed my cock and, without preamble, slid her mouth right down to the base and held it there. I heard someone say "Outstanding!" but I wasn't sure if it was from the crowd standing below or from one of the other condos. No matter.

Julie pulled her mouth back until she was a few inches away from my cock and said "I love the way you taste, John."

"That's because you're tasting you, Julie," I replied.

"I knew that had to be it," she said, and slid her mouth smoothly all the way down until her lips were jammed in to my pubic mound again. Julie stayed there and squeezed her throat muscles and rubbed her tongue on the underside of my cock. I laid my hands on the top of head gently and pushed in and out of her mouth very slowly.

Julie pulled her mouth off my cock again and said "I'd like you to fuck my mouth hard. Push it in nice and deep and don't even tell me when you're about to come; just push it in nice and deep and shoot down my throat!" Hearing that almost made me come right there. I gripped her head more firmly and started thrusting my hips back and forth. Julie put her hands on my thighs. Her nails bit into the skin as I fucked her mouth.

Julie gently held on to my scrotum and tugged downward. That was the little push I needed. I grabbed her head and slammed my hips forward. My cock was all the way in her and I exploded. I could feel jets of come blasting into her throat. I couldn't move; I could only hold on to her head and arch my back while I came and came and came.

As I started coming back down, Julie pushed against my hands and I let go. She pulled all way back, took a deep breath, and then swallowed once or twice. "Wow, that was even bigger than in the shower!" she said.

"Audience. The company. Dirty talk. It all adds up," I said, still out of breath.

"We're going to do a lot more of this," Julie said.

"That's exactly why we're here, honey."

Julie stood up and wrapped herself around me. She gave me a full-length body kiss. I could taste my come on her lips and it was wonderful. We stood that way for a moment and then Julie said to our watchers "That's all for tonight, folks. We're going to bed to fall over. Tomorrow is another day and I seem to have a date already." Julie smiled at Margaret, who smiled back. "See you all again!"

The three hot tubbers all said their goodbyes and I heard a "See you soon!" and "Au revoir" from the direction of the condos facing ours. As we walked inside, I mentioned this to Julie, who paused for a moment and then smiled broadly.

"I guess we really did get things off to a rollicking start, didn't we?" Julie said.

"I give you about 90% of the credit, honey. As I've said several thousand times before, you're amazing and the hottest woman I have ever known. It's no wonder people wanted to watch you and even less surprising that they'd want to watch you come the way you do." Julie smiled more at this, then wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug.