Taking Julie to Cap d'Agde Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd never be able to do this now if it weren't for you," Julie said dreamily.

"All you ever needed was someone to love you as big and wide and deep as you've always deserved. As soon as you knew what that felt like, you were off and running and nobody would ever hold you back again," I said. We kissed for a moment.

"Now, my love," I said, "we are covered in come, saliva, sweat, and the gallon or so of juices that you always seem to spray. I think we should take another shower, a quick one, separately, then dry off and get to bed. Rumor hath it that there may be another chocolate awaiting you."

"All that sounds good. And I gather tomorrow may be a busy day, so drinking a lot of water and resting will be the perfect preparation."

I pretended to look at an invisible date book. "Yes, yes, that should match tomorrow's festivities just fine." Julie crossed her eyes and stuck her tongue out at me. I heard a muttered "Asshole!" as she marched off to the bathroom. A moment later, I heard the shower running.

"Can we use any of the towels you brought out the balcony?" Julie called.

"No, not at all. They're all wetter than you are," I replied. Julie snorted.

"Would you come here and hand me a towel, then, please?" I walked into the bathroom and got another large shower towel from the shelf. I held it out for Julie to walk into, then she finished wrapping the towel around her herself. I laid a large towel on the top of the toilet and jumped into the shower, which Julie had thoughtfully left running. I rubbed liquid soap and all over myself, lathered quickly, and rinsed off. I stepped out and toweled reasonably dry, then hung up the towel. I smiled to myself: we'd been doing this same thing the last hour. That thought and thinking about all the fun I'd planned for us made me burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Julie said from the bedroom. She sounded a trifle peeved.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, nooooooooooothiiiiiiiing," I said. This time, I distinctly heard Julie mutter "Jerk!"

I walked into the bedroom and crawled under the covers. Julie had the box of chocolates on her side of the bed. She was nibbling a second truffle—hazelnut cream, from the smell of it—and looking at me with an annoyed expression. I batted my eyes at her, something that always irritated her, and said "What's wrong, dear?"

"You won't tell me what's going on," Julie said.

"I'll be glad to tell you what's going on," I said. "You have but to ask. You haven't asked yet." I paused. "Do you want to ask?"

Julie thought about this for a moment. "Yes, I am asking. What's going to happen tomorrow?"

"Do I get one of those chocolates?" I said.

"No, you like hell do not get one of these chocolates until you tell me just what you have planned for tomorrow!" Julie said. She moved the chocolates to the far side of her nightstand, completely out of my reach.

"Okay, then. What I have planned for tomorrow is...." I paused dramatically.

"WHAT?"

"What I have planned for tomorrow is that we go to the beach, hang out, I do things to you and you possibly do things to me, we meet people, and we have a good time. In the evening, I'm planning on taking you to a lovely dinner that you can enjoy while absolutely naked if you wish."

"You made it sound like there was something big going on!" Julie said.

"There will be. In fact, this is going to probably be bigger than anything you've ever experienced before. Judging from your reactions on the balcony, we're already in completely new ground for you, ne c'est pas?"

"Oh, you pig! But... yes, that was as big as anything I can recall. It was so amazing when Margaret started telling me a filthy story about what she's going to do to me. I came almost immediately from that!" Julie smiled. "So what you're saying is that you've been all arch about this and in fact, you hadn't planned anything beyond the normal, wonderful stuff that happens here?"

"Well, not for tomorrow anyway. But perhaps on the day after tomorrow...." Julie looked at me for a second and then said "You're an ASSHOLE!" and launched herself at me, laughing. She was trying to tickle me but she was hampered by me being under the coverlet, which made it hard for her to get a good tickle going. I, on, the other hand, had complete access to Julie's body and I was able to tickle her back with substantially better results. I found one of Julie's few tickling hot spots and she suddenly went on the defensive, saying "No, no, no, no!" and curling up to protect herself and backing away from me slightly. She was shrieking with laughter as I tickled her.

I threw the coverlet off and brought my right leg up over both of her legs, pinning her. Julie's almost as tall as I am, but I've got some muscle on her in my legs, plus I was able to surprise her enough that I could get a good lock. With my left arm, I pressed down on the back her neck, forcing her to bend over my left leg with her ass raised. Julie looked around as best she could while face down on the bed and realized what was about to happen and said "Oh, no!" She'd stopped laughing but I could see a strong blush on her cheeks and chest, a sure sign of arousal for her.

"Oh, yes!" I said firmly. "You were a brat earlier today and you dared me to spank you while we were on the train. I couldn't do it then, but there is absolutely no reason to not do it now. Particularly when you look so inviting!" And with that, I brought my right hand down hard in an open-handed swat to Julie's right buttock. From the sound, I'd connected just right. When I removed my hand, there was a beautiful pink handprint.

"Oh, honey, that feels SO good!" Julie exclaimed. "Don't leave me hanging, John. Give me a nice big handprint on the other cheek, too, please!" I positioned my hand and give her a good, hard smack on her left buttock. I pulled back to inspect my work: another handprint, though not quite as good. Julie flinched when I laid my hand gently across both handprints, but I started rubbing her ass slowly and she made a purring noise. I could feel her melt across my leg.

Now that I didn't my left hand holding her down on the bed, I used both hands to rub her ass. Julie squirmed a little and I could smell her arousal again. Good, maybe there was one more surprise for the evening after all! I used my left hand to rub her ass and then poked between her legs with my right. Julie said "Oh, god, no, I've come all I can come tonight!" and immediately spread her legs to give me better access.

I could see her pussy peeking out from between her legs. It was puffy and a little wet around the lips, though I couldn't honestly say if that was leftovers from the balcony or the shower. But it really didn't matter, I thought, because it was going to be wet in its own right in just a moment.

I pushed my index finger into her and slowly fucked her with it. I could've been energetic, grabbed her G-spot again, or used more fingers, but I knew I'd wear her out for tomorrow, and tomorrow really did look like it was going to be one hell of a day. So I contented myself with slowly fingering her while stroking her back and head. Julie came a moment later. She was quiet this time, but I could feel the deep shaking in her body and I knew that this one had been almost as big as when I'd eaten her on the balcony.

Julie lay face down on the bed for a moment or two, making small noises and twitching periodically. She eventually regained herself and rolled over. Julie looked at me and said "God, I love you. You turn me inside out with so little effort."

"Brains and personality," I said, pretending to buff my nails on my chest. "Old age and treachery. Whatever. I love doing that to you more than probably anything else. And you're very, very responsive." I got under the covers again. Julie joined me this time. She moved over to me and held me and we kissed deeply. "Oh, I forgot to mention that I am head over heels in love with you, too. That makes it even more fun." Julie said "Mmmm-hmmm!" and hugged me.

"But I think this raises an important question," I said.

Julie looked at me and said "You're going to ask if you can have a chocolate, aren't you?"

I said "Well, I was going to ask if I could have one NOW, but, uh, yeah, basically, you're right." I sighed.

"After making me come big in the shower, then come big by eating me, then come big fucking you, and then come big once more when I thought I was all fucked out, yes, I think you may have a chocolate. And the fact that I love you incredibly." Julie pulled the box off the nightstand and held it out to me, saying "The two chocolates left in the box are raspberry and a dark chocolate fondant of some kind. I'll bet you want the dark chocolate."

"Yes, please," I said.

"Here you are, honey." Julie handed me the dark chocolate truffle, then set the box back on the nightstand.

"You don't want the raspberry one? You love good raspberry."

"I do and I will, but I've just had two of them in the last hour and these things are incredibly rich. I'll be glad to wait until tomorrow," Julie said.

"Makes sense to me." I nibbled at my truffle. "These are wonderful. I'll have to thank them at the office tomorrow."

"Find out where we can get more. I bet they sell these somewhere local." Julie took a small bit of my truffle and lay back on the bed. "I am seriously sated. This doesn't happen often."

"I know. And when it does, you're usually back to full charge by the morning. You don't stay sated for long. I do approve of this, you know." I took the last bite of truffle and chewed it carefully. I swallowed slowly and enjoyed the taste of dark chocolate. I licked my lips for any stray bits, then I lay back on the bed. There was a bedroom light switch conveniently above my side of the bed. I flipped it and the room went dark. My fingers interlaced with Julie's and, side by side, we fell rapidly into a deep, contented sleep.

***************************************************************

I knew it was morning because of three things: there was sunlight coming through the windows, I could hear the sounds of both birds and a few people outside, and... what's this? Julie was awake and sucking my cock to hardness.

Now that's my favorite way to wake up!

Julie had her head on my stomach and was half-wrapped around my torso and left leg. She was lazily sucking my cock. I could tell she was herself still waking up: everything was low-key and quiet. Julie has a fondness for seeing my cock all soft and small when I'm asleep and carefully putting it in her mouth and sucking gently until it's all big and steely. And who am I to say no?

Truth be told, I've always appreciated Julie's willingness to indulge my oral preferences. She's never said as much, but I think she prefers a good hard fuck to 69ing—certainly my favorite activity—or anything else, although we both enjoy everything we do together. Julie's a tall, beautiful, wildly sexual woman who I love for her mind and body. That she loves me with the same intensity that I love her is a joy to me every day I wake up with her.

I gently placed my hand on her head. Julie made a happy noise and got a little busier. I stroked Julie's hair and said "Good morning, beloved!" Julie wrapped her arm around my waist and squeezed, but didn't stop sucking me. I lay back and started thrusting my hips gently, driving my cock deeper into Julie's mouth. Simply amazing I should have a woman this wonderful in my life!

My cock was very hard at this point. There was no bend to it at all. Julie pulled her mouth off of it with a slight pop, and looked up at me. "Good morning, honey! I think you're ready for me to fuck you now!"

"If you must," I said with a much of an aggrieved tone as I could manage. Julie straddled my hips and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She was, to my complete lack of surprise, already hot and wet. With the tip engaged between her pussy lips, Julie leaned forward and I slid all the way in. Her mound pressed hard into mine and she groaned. Julie's hands squeezed my chest. She bit her lower lip slightly. I felt little ripples in her cunt that fluttered along my cock.

We stayed there for a moment, then Julie raised up slightly. My cock came about halfway out. Julie slammed back down harder this time. I read her signals that she wanted something fast, hard, and deep this morning. I gripped her hips and started thrusting up into her. She responded immediately by pumping my cock with short, hard strokes. Most of my cock stayed buried inside her and Julie would come back down on my pubic mound, grinding her clit into me.

Wanting to help, I played with her clit with my thumb. That added a little to the mix nicely. Julie cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples with the sides of her fingers. Her eyes were closed as she bounced up and down on me. Julie was really getting into and wasn't terribly far from her first orgasm, it but I decided to change things a little from our routine.

"On the bed, face down, ass in the air!" I said. Julie looked confused, but said "Okay," and flopped down. "Now pull your left leg all the way up," I said. She complied. Her ass was sticking way up and her head was turned to the left. Her left arm was under her and she was touching her lips with the tip of her left index finger. I could see how red and wet her pussy was from this angle.

I got behind her and slipped my cock deep into her pussy from behind. "Ohhhhhhh!" she gasped. Holding her hips, I started pumping into her from behind. My balls would swing a little and occasionally smack her clit, which always got a little twitch out of her. Julie stopped touching her lips and sucked her finger. Her tongue swirled around the fingertip, then she'd push it into her mouth and tease the surface of her tongue.

As I pushed into her, Julie used her left leg to push up slightly to meet my thrusts. She raised up her hips and ass as I thrust down, making sure I got in right to the root. I felt the ripples building and Julie came slightly, nothing big yet, but she peaked slightly. Julie moaned and put her face down on the bed while lifting her ass even higher. I increased the speed of my thrusting.

Julie was getting much wetter. There was a sloppy wet sound coming from her pussy, something that usually happened when she was approaching her second orgasm. I could smell her scent, too, which always turned me on and helped drive me over the crest. I leaned back, grabbed her hips, and went to town. I slammed into her as hard and fast as I could. Julie made a sound in her throat every time I bottomed out. That deep tickle in the base of my cock told me I was getting close and I pumped as hard and fast as I can.

When I tipped over the edge, I yelled "Julie!" and managed to pump a few more times before I had to stop. I pulled Julie's ass as tightly to me as I could and arched my back, squirting deep inside Julie's hot, very wet cunt. Julie's fingers found her clit and gave herself some stimulation to push her over the edge, screamed into the mattress, and fell forward. Julie's second orgasm came with squirting and dribbling, and there was a large thread of her juice and mine draining out of her pussy.

I collapsed on the bed next to her with my face in her shoulder. We lay there for a moment, panting and groaning. I wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her shoulder. We were both sweaty.

"Good morning, beloved!" I said. "Would you like to come some more?"

"Always!" Julie said. "What do you have in mind?"

I moved down the bed until I was at her hips. Julie raised them again, exposing her dripping cunt to me. I captured one of her pussy lips between mine and tugged on it. Julie cooed and raised her hips a little more. I licked the base of her slit, dragged my tongue over to the other lip and played the same game with that one. Julie responded by rocking her hips slightly to push her cunt into my face.

I gripped Julie's hips and pulled her harder into my mouth. The taste of her juices and my cum was overwhelming. I licked her as deeply as I could, rasping my tongue across her bean. Julie never needed a lot of additional teasing to crest to her third big orgasm in a session, and this was going to be no exception. I knew from long experience that this was going to be a gusher.

Julie's thighs were shaking, which meant she was right on the edge. I pulled back slightly and ran my tongue up and down the length of her slit a few times. That was all it took. A hot gush of liquid squirted down her thighs. I jammed two fingers into her cunt and milked her G-spot to make the orgasm last. Julie screamed in pleasure as gush after gush of juices sprayed down her thighs and splattered my chest and face to the rear. I was able to milk her for almost a minute before the spray of juice reduced to just a few drops. Julie fell forward on the bed.

I licked Julie's pussy deeply a couple more times, then slid back up her body. Save for a few random twitches in her legs, Julie was immobile. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and kissed the side of her forehead. She hmmmed but didn't move. I said "Good MORNING!"

Julie was silent, though I could tell she was trying to scrape it together enough to say something. After a moment, Julie finally managed to say "You bastard! I can't move!"

"I'm just waiting to see you try to stand up and walk to the bathroom. I love to see you walking cumdrunk."

Julie put her head back down on the bed. "You're a mean, horrible, sadistic man."

"And I'm fond of making you come until you can't move and then mocking you when you try. Think you can put up with that?"

Julie's eyes were closed. "Yes, John, but only for the next 60 or 70 years. After that, I'm kicking your ass to the curb. And that's final."

"I'll have to play my cards very carefully for that time, then." I leaned down until my lips were right be her ear. "Do you mind if I fall even more in love with you during that time?"

"Oh, all right," Julie said.

"You're too wiped out to manage 'peevish' right now. Can I get you anything?" I straddled her carefully and started rubbing the muscles in her shoulders.

"Oh, my god, that's good!" Julie said. She raised her head slightly and said "That feels almost as good as you making me come that last time." She melted back into the bed and moaned gently.

"I love making you happy, Julie. I could spend the rest of my life doing this."

"Okay, I'll let you. But only for the next 60 or 70 years. After that, you've gotta go. I'll get a new boy toy. Just so we're clear."

"Okay, I will bear up with this. You'll be kicking me out in 60 or 70 years. We're clear." I shifted down dug my thumbs in her lats. Julie made more happy noises. I worked my way down her back for a few more minutes, then said "While I have no doubt you could stay like this for quite a while, I suggest we get up."

"Why?" Julie said into pillow.

"Well, for one thing, there might be breakfast. Or coffee at least." She raised her head slightly to smell for coffee.

"There's no coffee now," she said in an accusing tone. Down went the head into the pillow again.

"But there could be in a matter of minutes," I replied. "There are other reasons for getting up, though."

"There's no coffee. You better make the other reasons incredibly good."

"Well, for one thing, as much fun as it was doing so, you have left a wet spot the size of Poughkeepsie on the bed."

"Oh!" Julie said in a small voice. She blushed very slightly. It was very cute how she still got a little embarrassed by how big and wet she could come.

"Yes," I said. "At some point soon, we should strip the bed. And related to that, you need to shower."

"That's probably a good idea," Julie admitted. "But none of this is convincing me that I should stop you from working on all my sore muscles immediately. And, as I've said before, there's no coffee."