Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cock prices are up again...damn. I was hoping for a good stud." A very motherly, bespectacled Hellhound lady was passing by, and could not resist answering her muttering.

"I know, right? Even worst males go for 500 coins: floor price for Agrat's sake! And she insists on stopping the slave raids."

A cold, distant looking Arachne skittered by, sighing and fanning herself.

"Can you believe that Her Holiness banned kidnapping of humans from villages? How am I supposed to get a nice young man for my daughters?" The Arachne grumbled, her multi-eyes blinking.

"But humans have their lives and families..."A gentle Holstaurus quipped, a girl with hooves, cow ears, massive milky breasts and a farmer's overall cleaning her vegetable stall. "We just can't take them away like this!"

"We need men, sweetheart. Not all of us can go to a human farm to get milked and fucked every which way..." The Echidna chuckled, making the Holstaurus blush. "Like your sisters over there who volunteered to be slaves. And it takes two decades to get decent boys born from human women!" The holstaurus sighed, looking at the humans with pity.

"I know but..." The Echidna sighed and patted her head.

"You have a soft heart. Not that it's a bad thing."

For those with discriminating tastes, other stalls had monster girls chained to platforms. Several Holstauri, cow girls with large breasts lazily chewed on vegetables, smiled stupidly at the buyers with price tags. Machinery was attached to their nipples, sucking bounties of milk from each teat. Even to Karla's wrecked sensibilities, they looked quite cute and relaxed.

"Touch The Cow. Do it now. Dairy slave, soft body for sleeping on. 400 each." The sign read. Already one was following a dark elf with a happy "moo" and hugged her, smooshing her face in her soft breasts. The dark elf giggled, hugging her back and kissing her floppy cow ears.

"Not here, silly. Let's go home. I have some daughters who need some good milk."

"Let's MOOve mistress!" The holstaurus giggled, too pure for this beautiful world. The dark elf hugged her, taking her leash and leading her out of the cages and into her arms, to her new home.

"I think I'll name you Caramel!"

Next to them, other monster girls sighed, standing with shackled feet. Tall muscled Red Oni workers and a Shirohebi, a pure white snake girl who played a shamisen, all were on nude display, shyly looking around for a new owner.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The three-meter tall Red Oni girl was stripped naked, her hands shackled behind her back, her legs in a spreader bar so potential buyers can inspect her pink, wet vagina. She looked down at a small human man who was holding his chin pensively and smirked. He was clad in rich merchant robes, inspecting her slave sign:

"Red Oni. Debtor slave due to drinking and gambling. Extremely strong, caution advised."

"I'd break your hip, male." Her eyes were dismissive, but her cheeks showed a blush of shame. Moreso when the man spoke with respect, not even breaking his smile:

"It is alright. I love huge monster girls who act tough: I am sure all of you have a soft heart somewhere within." Seeing the Oni gasp and become even redder, he went on. "I would like to buy you not just as a slave, but as someone, I can talk to and tend to my daily life. I travel a lot, would you like to see the world with me, sweet Red Oni?"

"Am I...SWEET?" Forgetting her shackled hands, the Red Oni's ears steamed from shame and blushing. She squirmed, trying to hide her naked body from the human, which, with the chains, was impossible.

"Slave trader!" The human waved the smiling dark elf lady over, and politely shook her hand. "Good evening. I would like to purchase one of your mamono. This..." He pointed his finger at the Red Oni, her hands chained behind her back, legs in spreader cuffs. The Red Oni's heart was beating fast: it was happening, a buyer was interested in her exposed body.

She was about to be bought as a slave and taken away to a world of humans. How would the human be? Kind? Stern? Loving? She was inwardly hoping for loving. She had hoped for a construction forewoman...who would let her earn her keep and let her free with some decades of work, not a mortal man who...was a male...She would be obviously used for sex!

Suddenly, she felt very small, and exposed. Looking down, she saw them haggle for her red, feminine, muscular body:

"I see you have a good taste sir." The dark elf nodded. "Ibuka is a lovely poor thing who has no responsibility of her own. I'm sure she would make a lovely wife to you, am I right? You are looking for a sexual companion?"

The human's kind words made the Oni's heart beat faster.

"Well, I would love to take her to bed, but for now, a laborer and bodyguard for my merchant cruise would be fine. I hope she grows to love me eventually." The dark elf smiled brightly hearing these, and in a mischievious streak, pulled the Red Oni's neck chain to pull her close. Suddenly, her black hand darted to squeeze a naked red breast, making the restrained giant Zipangu girl gasp and squirm, unable to resist.

"Double-D-Cup breasts, firm and youthful! And the rest of her isn't bad either Sir!" The dark elf grinned, winking at Ibuki, who made puppy eyes at her. "She is also an amazing fighter, a great drinker and an amazing lover! Say, 800 gold pieces, Sir?"

Ibuka was about to faint when her body's price was being discussed, finally cut down to a still generous 600 gold pieces. Slowly, the dark elf unlocked her cuffs, took a chain leash and handed it to the man, who shook his head.

"Give her clothing if she wants, and her iron rod as well. I trust her with my life." Refusing the leash but letting her have the thick collar on her neck, he gently kissed the Red Oni's hand. "I'm Sarus Barca, a maritime merchant. Let us get along to a hopefully loving relationship."

It was too much for the poor monster girl: now he treated her civility!

With a loud thud, the Red Oni fainted, the dark elf bursting in laughter at the collapsing giant red muscle girl.

"I think I'm in love..." The human merchant sighed, covering her with a blanket. "Her items as well. I will treat her with dignity."

"Oh you ARE in love." The dark elf giggled. "I hope she gives you many little Red Onis to carry your name. I'll get her stuff."

She turned, showing a bountiful black butt as she ruffled through the Oni's bags.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Karla gulped when she saw the real "exotic" merchandise. Some monster girls did not have vaginas, but erect cocks and testicles, making playful passes at the prospective buyers.

"Futanari Stall."

They were incredible, or disgusting from the perspective of the buyer.

Monster girls stood or lay in cages, each showing large penises with swollen balls on their crotch where there should be a vagina. One mamono stood smiling, her neck chained to a post. She was a horse-girl, a lesser breed of centaurs with mostly human bodies. She looked like a tall, powerful woman who had horse-ears, a long, silken tail, and an incredible physique of large breasts...and a huge, equine penis dangling between her feet with massive balls, nearly a foot long when flaccid!

"Beast Horse Girl, feral. Does not speak. 4000 gold pieces." Her seller stood with a blush, a white liquid dripping between her chocolate colored legs. The dark elf looked more sad than happy to sell such a monstrous breeder, with the horse girl smiling at her as if they were involved in something intimate, which they clearly looked like. Next to the horse girl stood a succubus in chains, having an equally impressive penis between her legs, smiling at the customers. Next to her were two dark elf..."girls" in tight cages, their legs dangling from the bars, as well as erect penises, inspected and measured by interested female dark elves.

"Is it gay if my boys get fucked by them?" A prospective buyer was measuring one of the "girls" penis.

"I'd say very gay for your slave boys, indeed..." Another dark elf answered, sipping tea.

"Futanari are not gay if they look like girls!"

"No, futanari are gay."

"If my boys are on top? Her round ass looks inviting! We can use her ass for sex..." The prospective buyer asked as she eyed another slave, a caged futanari dark elf. Her prospective "merchandise" giggled, dark brown penis tortured by curious hands around her, and elicited a moan, shaking her breasts inside her animal-like cage: Karla was aghast how they treated exotic people as pets in cages to be sold.

"Still gay."

"Is not!"

"Is too, old chap! You know, why are you worried anyway! We are not in Lescatie. Take one, and if someone thinks it is gay, who cares?"

"LISTEN YOU-"

The shouting match was drowned by music haphazardly sounding from stalls and vendors most supernatural, sometimes too hazy to define by the tired, shocked and traumatized Karla. The monsters were beastly lewd and eldritch, she realized shuddering. In their strange magical realm, laws and traditions existed differently, and just not for her benefit.

That's when she heard music, a platform with a well-dressed succubus praising the bodies of the slaves and an eager crowd. Her captors pulled Karla aside to a cubicle where naked captives were being washed and fed.

"Raise your arms, hands behind your back."

One of them brought a warm bucket of water, wiping the poor captive woman's bedraggled body with gentle swipes with a wet towel, while the other one started hand feeding her a strange chocolate bar and offered juice with a bottle. Karla ate hesitantly, too hungry to say no as she was washed like an animal like the other humans, too weak to resist.

"Spread your ass. Kura, bring me the oil."

Karla had to admit. The dark elf was very gentle to rub down her tired body, massaging her bottom with amazing gentleness. Karla saw her body gleam and even look more beautiful.

"We caught a pretty one. She'll go for a good sum."

Groomed, her hair combed and her hands re-tied behind her back, she was pushed to move to the slave auction. Moment of her fate, Karla wondered, what would happen to her?

"Probably maid or some city laborer." The Dark Elf mumbled as if she sensed what Karla feared, and in a flash, the next stage of her fate came into being.

Rather than waiting in a cell or cage, she was pushed, made to ascend the wooden stairs naked, and thrust to stand on it. All around her, monsters smiled at her nudity, watching her body. As the succubus next to her started another auction, pointing at the sighing Karla, her face red as beets.

"Auction start on the next item!" Her heart jumped in a fearful tempo. They were selling her! An item for their amusement!

"Smuggler girl taken from neutral docks, a fast runner, toned and is hot-tempered! How much can I get for this cutie!" The grinning succubus, wearing a tuxedo, a golden cane and a top hat gestured with a flourish. "She is so lovely and cute I could keep her myself! But a demon's got to make a living~" The succubus joked as the crowd roared in laughter.

"I'll pay 300." A dark elf merchant raised a delicate hand. "Could use a maid."

"350!" Another raised the bid. "She can work on my farm."

"400! Idiots!" A very well dressed dark elf intoned. "Such a girl is a runner with good temper. She is a born runner! Look at her powerful legs!" She pointed at Karla's legs, ignoring her nudity.

"Tempered girls make protective mothers. I love human babies! 450!" A motherly dark elf gently smiled at Karla, nodding.

"450! Wild one needs training, only I can break her in." The well-dressed dark elf intoned. "I'll make her a good runner."

"550. Pale infidel cunt, unshaven armpits, faithless. Best I can offer to you zanji elves." A wicked, high pitched Oriental-accented voice made heads turn, coming from a human.

It was a human woman with a very evil glare, eyes hidden under layers of clothes, and an Oriental veil. She looked like a walking tent, every bit of her skin hidden by a long niqab.

"Infidel white women are only good for sex, you stupid monsters, unless they come to the True Faith and cover like me."

Qirya Bint Rasheed-al Qadimi.

"Who let the Qadimi brothel madame in..." A dark elf fanned herself in a dramatic fashion as if a stink filled the room. "We let anyone in those days..."

No one liked cruel human buyers, outbidding them if they can. They were crueler than monsters, most of them bereft of any empathy. Except for a few gracious Frankish nobility who bought elegant monster girls as well-dressed maids, no one liked many human visitors. Franks loved Dark Elf girls who would adorn heir palaces as black-dressed maids. The storied between elderly lords and an innocent (!) dark elf "fille Noire" was oft the stuff of tales. An innocent dark elf girl would be enamored by mutton-chop bearded, elderly men who would provide for them and give them a baby to care for.

The Dark Elf looked at the terrified Karla and gave a sympathetic nod.

Dark elves honored rules: to the letter, that is. Reik visiting humans could not outbid them most of time, and this one was adamant not to let Karla waste in an illegal human brothel.

"EIGHT HUNDRED. Top that, hijabi whore..." She mumbled the last part.

Qirya grunted, and stomped off, sighing and cursing in Arabic as her veiled eyes squinted angrily at everyone. No sell.

Everyone breathed easier when she boarded her ship, even the slaves who were terrified of the Araby slaver who had a penchant for abusing white girls gave a quiet cheer.

"Veiled bitch." And *that* came from a Holstaurus!

"Hope the Inquisition sinks her ship one day." Even the succubus grunted, her wings fluttering. Then she turned to the crowd, shouting with renewed effort:

"WELL? ANYONE OUTBIDDING 800?"

She raised her gavel.

"GOING ONCE!"

Karla whimpered.

"GOING TWICE!"

Karla was growling curses as monster ladies grinned at her naked body on display, bidding on her body and neck...Her heart clenched when she heard the cheerful SUCCubus' voice:

"SOLD! To the Postal Guild for eight hundred gold pieces!" The auctioneer's gavel fell, declaring her fate as Karla stood on the auction block, her heart sinking. It was a huge sum, meaning it was now a miracle to get free in a lifetime. Even if the rumors were true, the naked Karla thinking frantically, by the time she was free, she would look young, but many humans around her would grow old and die: Demon Energy kept humans living with monsters preternaturally young.

She hatefully growled under her gag and sighed, her hands bound behind her back. Two dark elves dragged her by her arms to stand before a pensive looking dark elf, her eyes boring into Karla's own, and stamped her buttocks with the stamp, naming her fate:

"SLAVE." Said the ink stamp on her left cheek.

One of the dark elves giggled, holding a mirror to Karla's ass. "How's it look? Gothic script suits your pale butt."

"FUHK YU" Karla growled under the gag, glaring pure hate.

The dark elf laughed evilly in return, earning a round of laughter from the audience. "She likes it!"

"NUH!" Her buyer glared at Karla hearing her answer, finally tired of her resistance.

"Follow me, don't even try of running away. Let's talk as we walk, I'll take off your gag." The dark elf looked into Karla's eyes. "This can go smoothly and painlessly, or it can go very, very painfully. Your choice." She pulled Karla like a dog behind her, keeping a brisk, but patient gait not to needlessly hurt the human.

Her walk of shame was deep in her mind, even though in the monster girl empire, no one batted an eye at nudity and bondage as she walked, arms tied, looking down with a collar on her neck. She wanted to cry badly, unable to cover herself. The only thing that stopped her from crying was some sympathetic looks from older, kinder monster ladies passing her by.

"Poor thing." An elderly Kitsune sighed, shopping for groceries when the naked, bound Karla was taken at a brisk pace past her. Her tails swaying, she gave Karla a sympathetic look.

The dark elf held her arm, gently but firmly as they walked, Karla's naked body feeling even more exposed to the chains, collar and her intimate areas feeling the wind. "Listen, I did you a huge fucking favor by saving you from an Araby brothel."

Karla listened, her voice somber and resigned. "What's the difference? I'm done for!" She mumbled.

"Pfft. You don't know shit." The Dark Elf sneered. "I'm called Elum, and I just own you. Listen..."

She spoke to her firmly as they walked, not bothering to cover Karla.

"We have laws to prevent serious abuse. They don't. Qadimi technically outlawed slavery but this bitch just pops in to annoy the fuck out of us and take a few leftovers to human brothels. Did you know Qirya was kidnapping archaeologists into slavery and was stopped by a hair's length before the girls died? Some other outlaw Kidnapper Guild girl ratted her out, no less. She maintains brothels where she specializes in white, blonde Lescatian girls and is cruel as fuck. Instead of locking you to a brothel to be fucked nonstop, I'll make you run and deliver our stuff...maybe...in the future we can be friendlier than this and you can get occasional free time. Now you do as you are told, understood?" She glared at Karla. "I just saved you from a horrible fate: I won't repeat this again."

"Yes..." She reluctantly mumbled.The dark elf called Elum, her owner, nodded approvingly.

"Fair enough. Follow me." And so she was taken, still trying to cover herself with her hands and earning chuckles from her new keeper. She had hated her the moment she entered the collar of the mail guild, resolving to escape, or failing that, commit suicide.

The first night Karla had sobbed quietly at her cell, curled into a fetal position when she was locked in. Feeling trapped like an animal had hurt her deeply, naked and put in a cell, albeit comfortable bed. Unbeknownst to her, Elum quietly sighed outside, shaking her head. Next day she had been just a little kinder to her out of faint pity.

A week later, Karla grumbled under the physical education, still unhappy, but the exercise keeping her mind distracted along with nudity. It was shameful, but the feeling of shame had slightly changed to something Karla couldn't point out. After all, no one jeered or catcalled her. It was as if nudity was quite natural in the Monster Empire.

The second week, Elum told her that she would now sleep naked with the others in the dormitory rather than her small cell where newcomers were tamed. Karla had mumbled a quiet thanks and took a bunk, fast asleep in her bed. A dark elf hidden in the shadows sighed with affection: Elum. Sneaking in, she quietly readjusted Karla's blankets and pillow before leaving.

A month later, Karla, weary and exhausted, unhappy, definitely looked like she had to be cheered up. Owning nothing, not even clothes, she gladly accepted when Elum offered her some ale. So desperate was she for stimulation that Karla said an earnest thank you, and earned Elum's smile:

"You are welcome, slave. Work hard, and there will be more."

Karla hated herself that night sleeping when she suddenly blurted out: "I will!"

The fifth week, she thanked her with earnest affection when Elum healed her knee after a bad accident.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Karla tripped over a small rock, and screamed, crumbling and rolling across the dry earth and whimpered as a small cloud of dust exploded across the training track. A hiss and cry made it apparent she was badly hurt by anyone who heard. Within moments, Elum had darted to her lying form, moaning in pain and clutching her knee.

"What the hell happened?"

A small jagged rock protruded from Karla's knee, almost visibly throbbing from pain.