Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit..." Elum, a dark elf as tough and muscular as her, had slung her toughening, beautiful body over her own shoulder and taken her to a medical cot set up for injuries. Other mail slaves were still running on the training track and paid no heed to Karla.

Elum hissed when she saw the bleeding knees. Taking out a bottle of antiseptic, tweezers, a healing potion, and some shining, light brown cream, she quietly told Karla to lie down and close her eyes. Her lovely, black, deft hand gently removed the jagged rocks, sprayed cool water across the wounds, gently cleaned, and pressed the cotton wad, covered in acrid-smelling substance against the skinned knee.

When the pain hit her, Karla hissed and groaned, only kept in place by Elum's hand and common sense.

"Lie still, it will be over soon!"

After several painful minutes of cleaning, Karla had quietened and the wounds were sterilized.

She deftly bandaged Karla's knees, looking at her nude body, now with a ton of tiny scratches and dirt. Turning to Karla, her eyes showed sorrow and pity:

"Tsk...Sorry, you had to suffer during your training. Sleep here, alright? I have to talk to the cleaning crew."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Karla overheard them arguing just barely behind her tent wall.

"It was YOUR fault the track wasn't properly cleaned! Karla's knees are ruined!" Elum was clearly upset, her arms crossed, her black skin glowing with a purplish sheen. "Just when I broke her in, this shit happens! What the hell is wrong with you, Koros? I can't break and train slaves like that!" She was shouting at the dark elf who was cleaning her nails on her comfy chair who looked back with bored eyes. "I want my slaves beautiful!"

Karla blinked. "Beautiful?"

"She'll get over it. Knees heal, don't they? It's just scraping!" She sneered, her less-than-athletic curves hugged by her opulent merchant clothes. Potato fry junkie, Elum thought with derision.

"I can't work like that, Koros. The slaves need to be perfectly healthy, and if they do their job well, well-treated. Our irresponsibility hurt her just when she was improving. Now she'll think we can't protect her. You think you can trust a slave like that to deliver letters properly?"

The chubby dark elf sitting across Karla sighed and scratched her head. "I think you are exaggerating. She'll heal up. It will be just a scar. She knows we'll beat her if she throws letters away."

"I bought that human, I am obliged to take care of her: the loyalty of slaves comes with a PRICE." Elum declared. "Her body is my property, mine!" She gestured to the medical tent. "Her lips, head, tits, arms and legs, that cute pussy, all MY PROPERTY." Her eyes blazing, she shook an index finger. "Pull yourself together, Koros, and set the cleaning schedule of the running track right this time." She left, ending her tirade:

"Every inch of her body is my property; I run this mail company all but in name! And I want MY property well-oiled, beautiful and flawless."

When she slammed the door and passed her tent, Karla was looking up at the tent ceiling. Elum gently approached her and whispered in her ear. "You may sleep and rest for two days. Consider this a compensation, alright?" Her elfin eyes looked kindly at the human she owned. Her smile widened when Karla thanked her, eyes misty.

"Think nothing of it. Just think of working when you are up. You have potential. Now sleep. Potato fry bitch will learn to work properly."

When she left, Karla was feeling very, very conflicted, heart thumping.

She had overheard everything.

"My property. Karla is my PROPERTY. I own her body."

Every time these words pounded in her head, she felt small electrical jolts across her flesh. Breathing itself felt exciting.

"Her breasts are my property. Her cute little mouth, my property!"

Karla swallowed hard, trying to sleep.

Worst part of waking was that this all was real, not a dream. She was owned property, the thing Lescatian Military Academy had educated against, indoctrinated into human supremacy...all of it broken now, molded into strange submission. Karla didn't even realize her hand had gently slipped between her legs, into a soft, pink slit neglected for weeks, which now started to awaken in a hot rush.

She had to take care of it.

Karla gently rubbed a finger along the pink wet slit, sighing when she received a pleasant rush. Her finger gently probed inside, fingertips and skin testing the natural lubrication of her pink vaginal folds.

"Her body is bought! It's our property!"

"I hate you, dark elf..." She mumbled, her conviction in these words shaken with every little thrust of her fingers inside her snatch.

She realized that she couldn't rub herself without imagining Elum's smiling face.

"I hate you!" She whispered, in her wet dream as she kept pounding between her legs. An orgasm started to flare, burning her spirit. Little did she realize that she was whispering "Elum!" when the orgasm started to rise.

She found herself imagining kissing Elum, her purple-black lips, rub her body on hers, kiss her small breasts, her tongue gently fiving between her legs as Elum softly pushed her head dow-

An orgasm racked her body, shaking the cot.

"Elum! I hate you! I hate..."

After an agonizing bout of masturbation, she could finally sleep. Little did she know Elum was watching her with her eyes blessed by her race's blood: Infravision.

"...did she call my name?..."

Elum went to sleep as well, smiling to herself. She started to like this human's temperament.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Twenty-two months ago...

Two months had passed. Karla had stopped flinching when people stared at her naked skin, her ass and her now-growing breasts thanks to ample diet full of strange demon energy, something which made her feel...flushed. Finally she was walking proudly and washing in full public view, without slinking behind others when all the girls showered after physical education. Elum had by that time, started treating her better, smiling and greeting Karla when she passed by. Karla hated her heartbeats rising when she was regarded positively.

It was acting like a dog, loving admiration, and love of owners.

What was happening to her...

"Am I a pet..." She grumbled, curled up on her bed after a heavy dinner and shower, nudity covered by her blanket.

Sighing, she touched her slave collar. The metal was warm, reminding of what she was, and that it wasn't a dream. Her life was the property of someone else, in all its excitement and fear.

When she woke up, her simple breakfast felt bland. Elum towered over her with a smile.

"Today is the day you start working, slave."

She thrust out a large backpack full of letters, and a pair of running shoes. Karla's unconscious response made her giggle:

"Yes, Mistress!"

The nude woman had stood up without thinking and put on the backpack. After a moment, even she felt awkward. Her will had been all but eroded as her muscles shaped into an amazoness' flawless body...Which made Elum smile.

"I taught you how to run like a mail slave. Now time for you to act on it. Listen..." Elum sat across her at the breakfast table.

"By five o' clock you will be at the mail office, having delivered all of these...Slaves writing to slaves go to the Servitude Guild's post office" She pointed to stacks of letters. "You will run, and *run* to deliver all of them, and will only return when every last letter is delivered correctly. Is that clear, Karla?"

"Yes, mistress!" Karla sat stiffly.

"Earlier arrivals will mean bonus silver for you so you can spend, or save for your freedom. Is that clear?"

"Yes, mistress!" Karla kept repeating with a serious face.

"Delays will be punished with flogging, and if it keeps up, worse. Is that clear?"

"Yes, mistress!" Karla was almost excited for some unknown reason. Elum stared into her eyes, thinking of her sudden stiffening.

"Were you in the military before you became a slave, Karla?" Elum asked softly, her purple elven eyes gleaming and her pointy black ears wiggling. Dark elves *loved* to poke and burst any insecurity left in their humans.

Quietly, Karla nodded, subconsciously starting to conceal her chest. "Um...why, mistress?" Seeing the dark elf's eyes harden, she gulped. "...if I may ask?"

Elum smirked, and patted her cheek:

"I think your sudden attention suits you." Elum softly sipped a glass of wine at this hour in the morning, caressing Karla's head softly. "Looks cute when I have a former woman soldier running naked around..."

For one long moment, Karla's pupils dilated, her head feeling tingly: Elum, her dark elf mistress was caressing her head softly. Even though she strangely hated her, Karla, in her helpless, naked, collared, sitting form could not help but appreciate her hands caressing her hair. Elum kept staring at her slave, and smiling, kept caressing as if she understood.

Sudden intrusions to a person's mind are not proper, but this one started to take root in Karla's mind as a distraction. She softly nodded, stood up, and turned to leave.

She jumped when Elum grinned, swung her hand and landed her palm on Karla's exposed, marble-white ass a loud smack, five fingers getting a good grope and squeeze of her full, round bottom. Karla whimpered, unable to resist or say no, with Elum's face showing clear admiration.

"Wow...you done formed up nicely. Now get!"

"Y-yes mistress..." Karla swallowed and started running, breasts dangling in the wind, towards the first address, mixed with the strangest, darkest feelings of lust and shame. Her heart was pounding as she entered a street, racing to deliver her first letter, a water bill. She would be naked, defenseless, exposed and worst of all, a stamp on her right asscheek clearly saying "slave" as she carried letters.

"She has got one beautiful ass," Elum mumbled, eating.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Elum watched her leave, then resumed giving mail slaves their letters, until she was nudged by a shy human girl who had been working a while.

"Yes, slave?"

It was Ashley. One of her best, she had worked flawlessly to run and deliver, yet kept a semblance of her pre-training curvy frame. Like the others, she wore nothing, but looked confused and conflicted, playing with her long, black braids and casting her gleaming black eyes down, eyes that looked like polished toy marbles.

"Um... I had a question."

"Of course. Something I can help you with?" Elum donned an air of perfect politeness and took her hand. "Walk with me."

She led the naked slave at her side, enjoying the silken feeling of Ashley's hands, her eyes glued to her curvy body. When she realized Ashley looked uneasy, Elum laid a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't take it the wrong way please..." Ashley squirmed in discomfort, as Elum raised her brows. "But I had a question."

"Ask then..." Elum's lightheadedness faded away as her morning cup of wine ran out, and her attention peaked.

"Company whips delayers, correct?"

"Mhm, that is so." Elum was holding her chin in thought. "But your service was excellent so far, the way you keep it, you can go free in three-four years or so..." She nodded, waiting for her to speak. "So don't worry."

"Oh no, I wasn't worrying about reserve punishment...I was just curious..." Ashley asked slowly. "Could I...?" Ashley was clearly agonized to confess like that to a dark elf.

"Could you? What, you want another day off?" Elum was not too bright, and the early morning wine slowed her train of thought...until Ashley whispered to her ear as if confessing a terrible secret:

"Would...you...uhh...whip...me?"

Elum's face lit with joy as she grasped Ashley's shoulders. She now realized what her young human actually wanted to try out, and damned would she be if not granting her! Squeaking in surprise and joy, she hugged Ashley:

"OH! OH OH OH OH! So that's what was eating you...But I would *love* to!"

"Really?" Ashley gasped, looking around for anyone that might be listening, holding her breasts and crotch by her dainty hands as if by instinct. "But if it's ok, I would like to be whipped...a few times...In privacy...Because others might laugh at me..."

Elum smiled and gently led her to the office past rows of workers. "Oh sweety, you are so cute when you ask for so-called shameful things!" Her almond eyes gleamed with joy, her racial trademark ivory hair tied in a perfect ponytail so it would not get in the way. Ashley had found her race's facial features always enchanting. "When I failed a course, my mother used to string me up naked by the ankles and whip me for every wrong answer. It's our sacred tradition!" Ashley could only flinch and clench herself.

That, coupled with the intimate master-and-slave relationship, had made Ashley into the pet she is today. "But my co-slaves..." She mumbled, cut off my a head pat and a blown raspberry.

"PFFT! Ignore them. They are not enlightened..." She would smirk and chide Ashley as she led her like a little sister, explaining. "If you do what you enjoy in life without needlessly violating others and earn your keep, it's immoral to judge you. Even lowliest slaves deserve that right, it's the cornerstone of Reik's culture." Elum sighed, enjoying Ashley's rising heat as the girl realized she could not back off from the masochistic curiosity now.

When they stood before the office, Elum held both her shoulders, asking in a serious tone. "That made me think...Would you like to take the punishment of delayers for the day as well? The rest of them would respect you. I get to declare them that you will take their whippings in the evening, you'll get your wish. It's a win-win."

"Sure!" Ashley smiled.

"Oh, I love you so, slave!" Elum hugged her with a warm embrace, squeezing her bulk and kissing her forehead. "I love it when you open up your heart to me like that. It's a deal then. Some trial spanking, then five, *really* hard lashes on your place of choice plus the others' punishment. I'll start slow and gently, but the five lashes...I will hold nothing back, and won't care how much you'll cry. Alright?"

"Yes!" Ashley smiled brightly, making Elum giggle. "Please show me!"

"Come, I'll be glad to!" She beckoned as Ashley blushed a deep red. "I'll teach you how to like it."

Her dark, elfen ears were twitching from happiness as she led the shy, nude human to her office. It was opulent, to say the least; carved from fine-smelling wood and set with colorful metal furniture, a few small cages in the corner, an elaborate bondage toy gallery set in a glass cupboard and lit by mana lamps. It was, even for the most prudish beholder, beautiful.

She waved her hand across rows of bondage equipment, taking off her clothes and donning a dominatrix' black leather apparel.

"And Bienvenue! Welcome to my humble office. Please, get comfy." She kissed Ashley's cheek as if they just met. "Tea? Something stronger?"

Ashley was torn between running away and sitting down, so aroused was the Reik-born, the slave raised human she was. "Um...yes, a drink would be good." She mumbled shyly.

"Of course it would be good! You look like you needed the courage to speak, I love that. Here..." She filled some brandy in a glass, taking one for herself. "Gets you in the mood."

Ashley sipped the fiery liquid with a cough, making Elum laugh.

"So when did this interest start, Ashley?" She probed gently, caressing her arm. "When you saw the punishment rounds for the delayers?"

"No, mistress... I was raised in the slave farm up the hill, and our owner was a kind demon lady, a major succubus named Tara. I don't know who was my father, you see, she let anyone have a romp whenever they liked it, so I didn't grow too attached to anyone." Ashley spoke, squirming. "We grew poppies, indigo, you know, cash crops. I heard demons don't do farming, but mine loved poppies and opium smoke...so yeah...we were one hell of a farm, catching dragons, so to speak." She nervously sipped her drink.

"I see. Go on?"

"One day, when we grew up, she found out one of the girls were sleeping in the stables. Lazy one that is, Gilly was her name. Farmer's brat fucked all the boys at eighteen and gave birth to two babies already. Tara frowned, and slowly snuck in, slapping her bum silly before she could yelp and laid her over her knee, spanking her dozens of times. She was real cross that day."

"Oops." Elum giggled. "Then?"

"Gilly was put on display with her red ass for everyone to see and took her clothes away for a week. Yet she wasn't afraid or sad."

"You can say she enjoyed it." Elum wisely concluded. "Slave who knows her place, regularly gives birth and isn't afraid to take a beating is good quality." She grinned. "Only if she was more hardworking though."

"I guess..." Ashley sighed. "She was born for it, grinning like a cat. Then I realized that at nighttime, she would sneak in the mistress' bedchambers. One day I was bringing mistress Tara her nightcap, and..." Ashley swallowed.

"And?" Elum liked where this was going.

"Gilly laid on her lap, Tara spanking her so hard that her ass was raw red. She gasped, moaned like she was having sex, but was a good girl with her hands at her sides."

"HA!" Elum cackled in delight. "Must be quite the sight to see."

"Yes. I..."

"Hmm?" Elum leaned, holding her jaw.

"Tara said. "Would you like to join, Ashley?" She offered me to get spanked."

"You accepted, yes?"

Ashley nodded, swallowing her drink. " I was so curious. She was slow, massaging my bum and kneading it with salve first. Gilly just held her ass in the corner, giggling. Then she struck. I had to count out the beatings. It was ...something...I guess." She looked spent after using up all her confidence to speak:

Elum nodded. "She taught you your true nature, slave. And now you miss it."

"Yes."

"Well, I can start with some spanking now that you told me how it began. Would you like that?" She patted her knee, smiling kindly. "Bend over on my lap and let's get started. Oh..." She added as if it was an afterthought, softly pushing the naked Ashley on her knees and starting to knead her ass softly. "What happened to Gilly?"

Ashley giggled: "She renamed herself Gilea now. Became a succubus drinking on mistress Tara's cunt juice..." And braced herself for the slap.

"Alright. Take a deep breath, and raise those buttcheeks for me." Elum grinned wide and raised her strong hand...And seeing a pure white bum squirm on her lap, struck with unconcealed lust after a long, uneasy wait.

Ashley gasped in surprise as a black hand exploded on her jiggling rump, stimulating every sense with a painful sting.

"One." She shuddered, held down by the dark elf. "Thank you, mistress!" Elum caressed her ass, massaging the soothing balm on her big butt. Then she raised the paddle and struck with a loud smack.

"And..." The hand landed on Ashley's other cheek.

"Two! Thank you, mistress!" She clenched her ass by instinct.

"Don't clench! It ruins the sensation. Relax..." The dark elf smiled and struck harder.

"THREE! Thank you, mistress!" Ashley yelped, her bottom reddening. "Ow ow ow, can we wait for a minu-EE! FOUR!" She squeaked as she was violently spanked again, a red sign of a hand appearing on her chubby bum.

Elum laughed evilly, kissing Ashley's squirming neck, savoring the new sweat drops forming on her back. "Ha! Scared so soon, dear? This is nothing...Wait until you are flogged publicly."

She pushed Ashley down, pinching her little clit.

"Go cook or sleep or something. And prepare for your evening punishment. Plenty of skin lotion on your lower body, understood?"

Ashley shuddered. She would be savagely whipped just for show, and she loved it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*