Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His "guest bedroom" was fit for a king, with mirrors on the ceiling, bed fitted with cuffs, pink silken ornaments with the most comfortable bedding and mattress he had slept in, a table with wine, some sweetmeats and even a small, glowing magical lamp which sang when lit. His ears tuned out the sultry screams and moans coming all around the mansion. Monster Reik's women knew how to live in endless pleasure. Laying down, he sighed, letting the weariness melt on the bed into closing eyelids.

He was almost asleep when he heard the knocking.

"Please, come in." The soft male voice sounded. Karla opened the door hesitantly, wearing a thin pink nightgown, and entered shyly clutching a towel.

"Oh dear God in heaven..." Pier was wearing his loose robes, marveling at the human woman approaching him. "God, you are so...beautiful, miss..." His eyes were wide.

"Karla..." The human spoke, giving a weak smile. "I...uh..." She stammered, unsure of what to say. Pier realized that she was either inexperienced or simply shy. Her pupils glowed with arousal, enhanced by drugs in her wine. Pier's own body felt ablaze, certainly, the dark sluts did give both of them something...

Karla, before he could say anything, started to peel off her nightgown. Her nipples felt hard as rocks as she stripped in front of a man she just met, about to take her to bed.

But that didn't matter.

Quietly, he pulled Karla on his chest, taking her towel aside, and giving her a big, soft kiss on the lips.

Karla returned it, going as far as inserting her tongue into his mouth after MONTHS of deprived frustration. Here, it didn't matter anymore. Both kissed like long-separated lovers, sinking into the bed.

He was gentle, and slow, realizing Karla was either reluctant or simply inexperienced. His lips felt like heaven on Karla's own, gently rubbing her chest and embracing the now naked body in front of him.

Being an ambassador to monster girls, he was screened for self-control and kindness, not to set off any alarms. But now, a naked, grown-up woman before him simply melted away his caution to the wind: Karla was beautiful.

Karla was human.

And she was naked in his arms. He could not stop kissing, his mouth gently taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking without hurting her. Her breath quickened when his hair tickled her chest, her bare skin which was tender from an hour of nonstop bathing. The headmistress, Elum's light elven slave maid had been adamant on washing her thoroughly.

"Our guests deserve the best."

And the guest did get it: peach smelling shampoo had done its work well. Karla's body felt like soft candy under his tongue, which circled her nipples and belly with gentle motions.

As minutes passed when both lovers kissed and licked each other's soft skin, Karla started to whimper, her body instinctively yearning to clasp the man's head to her bosom and beg him to enter her.

He was gentle as he made love to Karla, kissing her lips, her face, her breasts...She felt on fire as her breasts were caressed by his tongue, her hands caressing his back in return. With the lovemaking picking up in pace, she slowly spread her legs. Smiling and realizing what she wanted, the man shifted his hips and smiled at her. His lips came on hers with a gentle push, teeth almost touching as he soothed her before lowering himself on her.

She felt a little pain when the man took her virginity, gently thrusting inside and filling her body with fire. Under the creaks of the bed shuddered Karla, the man softly thrusting inside her pussy with gentle moves.

Crying out in joy, she kissed Pier, who returned the kiss with gentleness and moans of prayer to a God that definitely wouldn't approve.

"Dear God in heaven..." Pier groaned, fucking her gently, his pace increasing with every thrust inside her. Karla shuddered, a strange orgasm building up inside her womb. She screamed like a banshee when his thrusts rubbed her tiny clit, and he felt his own orgasm building up, unloading inside her womb. Karla felt every gush of his warm seed as if her womb felt alive.

They collapsed together, covered in sweat.

Pier groaned when Karla kissed his chest, laying her head on his chest like a puppy.

"Please, take this. It...should help save up for your freedom..." Coins filled her purse flowing from strong hands. His gaze was one of love, and adoration, not pity or patronizing after he heard her tale. "I hope you value your second chance at life. I...can't take you with me. There is another, really despondent woman..."

Karla knew too well, quietly nodding and drifting to sleep.

Her goodbye kiss was full of love: he had been a kind man...Who knows? They could meet again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After that day, Karla was surprisingly bold in her life, either from the sexual life or the drugs, Elum didn't care which..

A month later, when both were drunk as fuck, Karla accepted a dare, on the condition that she keeps sixty percent of it!

She took Karla on the docks, parading her naked on a leash and enticing sailors to violate her for pay: Lusty, grinning men smelling of booze groped the naked amazonian beauty before them, eventually taking her on the boardwalk there and then, forcibly laying her with her toned legs spread open for all to see. Karla could kill any of them if she wanted with her bare hands, buy Elum had *ordered* her to not to resist.

She could only gasp when one of the first sailors, a handsome but ruffled first mate grasped her waist, pulled her to himself and thrust in one harsh move, eliciting a gasp as he entered her pussy roughly. Karla glared at the man as he started his artless rutting, but all she received was a tipsy grin: he thought she was playing hard-to-get, or acting tough. Several thrusts later when his cock slammed into the musclegirl, Karla's eyes became glazed while giving short gasps...

Her violator chuckled, his breathing increasing in pace.

"Damn...she's gotten wet!"

Drunken laughter echoed as Karla started to gasp, moving her hips to match the man's with a smirk: she would be a whore, so at least she could do it right.

"God, she is great! The man pushed his lips on Karla, who savagely kissed back, growling." The sailors cheered, some patting the dark elf's shoulder, who grinned in return.

"I only deal in prime cunts, humans...shame none of you won't dip your cocks into a lonely dock working monster girl though..." She chuckled, keeping her posture and gesturing to the working girls like Onis, Lamias, and Werewolves who loaded produce and tools from the ships.

"Maybe later, miss. Dem Inquisitors are told to sniff monster cunt on men and imprison us. Don't wanna rot in jail for years cause I banged one of youz..." One of the sailors explained her drunkenly, and Elum had understood it too well. Laughing, she encouraged the men to rape her for fun.

"A'ight, spitroast the bitch, would you? I want a show." Elum laughed as they flipped Karla on all fours like a dog. "You bruise her, you die. Give what she craves, but no abuse, understood?"

"YES, MAM!" The men were elated from joy.

Two men double-teamed Karla, pushing her like a dog on all fours. They inserted their swollen manhoods unceremoniously to her mouth and pussy, making her growl in animalistic voices the way a woman would lose herself in ecstasy. Thrusting from both ends like an animal, they fucked Karla's holes until each Sailor grunted, coming inside her pussy with no pulling back. Karla shuddered: this time she would be pregnant for sure! As the warm seed flooded her healthy, fertile womb, she kept sucking every cock before her even as Elum ruffled her hair, gently easing her throat with a finger massage.

"Good girl. Take it all. Now pull back and swallow it."

A penis twitched inside her throat, starting to spurt salty, warm seed.

"Swallow it! All of it!" Elum encouraged her, patting her ass even when another man started to push past her anal ring, trained to perfection with buttplugs for two years. "Relax your ass, don't push it out! Relaaax...And, in it goes!"

The man thrust his hairy cock until his balls would hit her cum-drenched pussy.

"Atta girl! you took ten inches in your fat ass!" Elum laughed, petting her head. "Get ready. Open your mouth!"

Karla, drunk in pleasure, opened her mouth and closed her eyes, submitting to the violations and the fifth penis filling her mouth.

"Glohmmm.." She gurgled as the man thrust into her throat.

The sailor pumping her rump couldn't hold his orgasm as he unloaded inside her ass, grunting, and pulling out.

An hour later, Karla's mouth, pussy, and ass were all sore, drenched in cum. Her hands were filled with coins tonight as Karla finally vomited as they left, expelling her stomach.

"Take a dip on the beach and let's go home," Elum smirked, seated on a bench. "I hope you enjoyed yourself." Karla slowly nodded, sighing. The second orgasm had wracked her mind. "You earned 10 Gold and fifty silver! Keep going and I'll have to let you go some day...Come to think of it, you'd earn more money whoring than mail running..."

She would keep more than half the earnings...obediently taking any man into bed for money on her owner's behalf. So started Saturday nights of rough sex when Karla was pounded mercilessly by horny human sailors: Men who hesitated to fuck monsters and wanted human pussy instead. At the end of such nights, she was left gasping and groaning, every hole stretched until it oozed seed, looking up as if in a haze... Her brain was addicted to it.

The relentless control and sexual training had muddled the poor human woman's mind to perfection.

After the second year of shameful exposure, part of her heart started feeling a small sense of pride, coupled with her awakening exhibitionism, felt warm whenever she publicly wandered in the nude, her now flawless physique drawing stares, some lewd, most respectful. Even the rare outsider male who visited monster towns could not help but respectfully ask to look at her before staring. She would shrug, and keep doing her errands.

Her rewarding evenings were often involved in exhibitionism as well:

One day a visiting band of Amazoness monster girls was in town; similarly well-built, tribal mamono that also had horns on their foreheads.

They were arguing about how humans were puny, their women even funnier little pups...until Karla was led inside by her owner, the dark elf Elum. The Amazoness' stares were glued on Karla, as Elum took her leash and made her sit with her to have a few drinks on a Sunday evening, like a date, except Karla wore nothing but Elum's belongings on her backpack like a mule, and Elum wore an opulent dark elven robe with her hair dressed like a queen.

"Welcome, dearies...What will you have-" An Arachne slowly skittered close, extending her arm.

"She isn't permitted to speak: your most expensive beer for her. I'll take Lenorian 37' Vintage, one bottle." Elum coolly ordered, smiling at the crude clan of Amazonesses, who, in their strong, but crude clothes and appearances, looked shocked. They gulped, looking on when Elum ordered a slender glass of wine, and a pitcher of beer for her muscle girl slave, and congratulated her loudly on her twenty-fifth birthday. Karla had blushed deep red and was politely kissed on her lips.

"Barmaid." Karla waved at the Arachnid woman, her red eyes blinking patiently. "Karla can have as much as she wants today. She may not talk but gesture for more." Elum ordered the Arachne woman on the counter, who cleaned a glass lazily and shrugged.

"Alright."

That did it. With bleeding noses, red faces, the Amazonesses stood up, paid their bill, bowed in front of Karla and Elum, and politely left the bar. Dark elves were experts in attacking rivals without even raising a hand.

"They envy you..." She whispered softly in Karla's ear as they drank quietly.

Her heart always fluttered whenever she was praised or caressed. She was a prized pet.

Karla could not deny it. She started loving the admiration of her overseer, Elum.

She hated herself for starting to feel affection for her owners. Oft she would wonder, sleeping in her bunk.

"Why am I feeling love for the woman that broke me like a dog, and trained me like a pack animal...Do I hate her? Or did she show me my true self?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

All of this was faint satisfaction when one morning, Karla felt bloated and full, and weak. Relaxing in her bed, she felt like not getting up even as the other slaves slowly stirred, kissed each other good morning and started to head for breakfast.

"Karla?"

Elum had appeared on her bedside after several minutes, wearing her office clothes, a crisp gray suit and put a hand on Karla's face. "Are you alright, honeybun?"

Karla shook her head, holding her stomach.

Elum raised her brows. "You don't have your period...have you? I gave every slave drugs for period blood..."

One little perk was that menstruation was nonexistent due to drugs made by Dark Elves.

"Cutie pie...you alright?" Elum softly caressed Karla's stomach, her eyes lighting up.

"We need to visit the infirmary..."

And visit they did. The dark elf nurse, after a brief examination of her body (which was done with utmost care and compassion she could muster), gave Elum the news that gave Karla the fluttering in her stomach.

"Congratulations..." Elum patted Karla's belly. "It's...a child! You are going to be a mother!"

"I think it was those sailors fucking her on Sundays." Elum mused. "Or that Frankish diplomat I sent her to bed with."

"Oh mon Dieu..." The nurse laughed, her pointy ears poking out of her cute white nurse hat. "Treating our guests with humans?"

"Well, he wanted a human woman, the cad." Elum giggled. "Neither got sleep that night, he surely bred Karla like a beast...sigh...You should have seen poor Karla exiting his room with a bath towel, hair a mess, eyes all in black circles...Karla?"

Karla started crying uncontrollably, only to be consoled and shushed by the dark elf duo.

"Baby! Baby...baby...listen..." Elum pulled her aside. "It's time for celebration! You are going to be a mommy, who knows who the father is. But that doesn't matter. I'll have you lodged in my room, easy work, plenty of food rations, it's a miracle!" She shushed and caressed the crying Karla, hugging her strong body.

"I'll have to knit some baby booties for the little darling..."

"But..." Karla cried. "She'll be a slave! Or he!"

"Nonsense. Come the day, we'll enroll your little kid in the school, where it will learn to live with our kind. And until he/she graduates, I'm sure you'll save more than enough both your freedom and school fees. Even not, I won't sell your child but keep you both..." She wistfully spoke. "Nurse! I think it's time for me to get pregnant too. All my maids are due to give birth in a few months!"

"I know right?" The nurse smiled. "Children are such a blessing to a household! I'll ask my sisters to shower young Karla with gifts come the evening!"

Karla would cry and laugh in Elum's arms, praying her baby would have many friends in the Reik, and that her life would be easier from now on. She now had to work harder, a family to raise, and support. Even when she'd be free, her child would grow up sampling Reik food, Reik culture, and life.

One didn't need restraints to be bound.

***EPILOGUE***

To the Mail Guild President, Elum van Rose,

I write to you concerning about someone you have in your "employ".

A woman named Karla is in your chain or whatever you call it, whom I had, company a few months ago. I am willing to negotiate for her manumission and her hand in marriage. You will find that Fraterni Caritas is equally willing to act as my ambassador in this. I have heard that she is pregnant.

I do not care who the father is. I deem it me and myself, Alchemical Blood Reading is not an issue. I am willing to pay twice the amount of her slave price, and take whoever is willing in excess of 1200 gold pieces, the rest of the gold I set aside would be used to manumit more slaves.

You will notice the letter comes from Temirburg, for I resigned. I will take everyone I can to a state where we are not hunted by the Inquisition In return, I can promise willing men and potato exports from my new position as farm owner of Temirburg.

Former Ambassador Pier Rosenburg,

Yours Truly.

[to be continued with many lewd and mixed stories that springs from the brain of your demented neighborhood pervert, Esteban Von Chucha]

P.S:

Gropecunt Street was a British Street name for prostitutes, so there. Don't laugh.

Dark Elf is best Elf, especially when curvy, violated mercilessly and drenched in (sexual only) bodily fluids.