Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the streets, a naked woman with a backpack made her debut, squirming even though as passersby didn't even bat an eye on her nudity.

Karla took her first dreaded steps into the public, in the nude.

It was a man's fantasy coming true...

...yet this was no man's empire. She would learn that here, human serviles were equals, and were raised to be accepting of nudity, bisexuality and deviant behavior that would make the Inquisition rage into autistic screechings of "DEUS VULT."

All the males were already swimming in (often semi-consensual) sex; no one even batted an eye when she kept running, and even gave polite nods and made way for her.

"Mail slave coming through!" Was one of the exclamations. Then she realized why no one paid any particular attention to her nudity:

Dark Elves used every human in sex or labor.

A lot of human women were nude or only wearing undergarments or rags in their servitude. Stronger women carried large baskets strapped to their backs, led by leashes, carrying goods like mules following richly dressed monster merchants leading them like mules. Dozens of naked women were in a chain-gang, carrying farm produce on their backs in baskets, walking in a regular coffle and talking to each other as if it was easy work. Their pale white asses were inked with the same "Farm property." label.

Completely forgetting how stiff her nipples were feeling the breeze, Karla kept walking, as if she couldn't let go of the spectacles present:

Even the shops in the Dark Elf Town were staffed by human woman wearing topless bikinis or underwear, often selling potions, weapons and foodstuff...and nude human women like themselves packed neatly in cages as slaves. Karla saw a small store built from purple bricks. At the counter sat a kind looking, young monster girl: another dark elf. Her assistant, a human woman wearing nothing a thong sat next to her on a small stool, her tan flesh lazing in the morning sun, small breasts with pert nipples dangling freely. She smiled and nodded at Karla, who, in an awkward moment, just stood like a statue, and nodded along, keeping her steady pace.

In another shop full of curios like books and jewels made from gleaming, red corals, a pair of cages were suspended in a section labeled "Slaves." Inside sat two naked human women in small cages just housing their bodies, talking idly with each other and dangling their feet from the bars lazily as if they were simply waiting for someone. Karla heard them overtalking when she passed them by:

"I heard we are going to be sold overseas, island plantation they say."

The blonde sighed, more annoyed than crestfallen, sighing, looking at her body which started to fill nicely with her captivity, obviously another female soldier from a skirmish. "And I had enlisted to escape the landlord, the serfdom...The Empire didn't even buy us back!"

Her friend rolled her eyes, herself sitting in a suspended cage, idly drinking from a cup of water and sharing with her friend. She was more sunburnt, with dark brown hair reaching to her back, with larger breasts with light brown nipples, fully erect at the attention she received from her public nudity and blushing. She replied with resignation, watching the townsfolk going about their business.

"At least we get all the sex with no strings attached. Those beast girls just let us do as we like. I expected them to torture us for information, or eat or something..."

That did not faze the freckled blonde, who, though used to nudity, covered her top with crossed arms, leaning on the bars.

"We should plead some nice monster lady to make us maids." She pursed her lips, licking them as her body shivered in her exposure and total change of situation in life: "I'm fallen, fine, I want something nice for a change!" The blonde looked hopefully at a regal-looking draconic lady dressed in blue robes, her scaly, clawed hands and feet clicking on the shop's floor as she regarded the merchandise, living and inanimate, with interest. Her face was human, as most of her body was typical of mamono, albeit with vestigial wings and scales on limbs...

"Mistress?" The blonde, gathering all the courage, asked timidly. "Do you need a maid?"

"Do I?" Was the cold, deep response coming from the strangely alluring dragon woman.

"I don't eat much, I don't take space..." She had mumbled the last two parts so timidly that the draconic beauty before her burst into an amused chuckle.

"I doubt I need a maidservant for now..." She had growled between her teeth, amused but quickly bored. Before the draconic lady could turn her back, the blonde slave woman had interjected again:

"Look, please. I accept what I am now but, I don't want a farm life: I was like that all my life..." The blonde human woman pleaded with desperation in her voice, reaching from the cage to speak to the strange monster girl. "I want to be a maid if nothing else..."

That had earned a few grunts of understanding from the monster lady.

"Hmm...Let me be clear..."

Karla left the bizarre spectacles before hearing whether the dragon woman agreed on with her and took her home...

Reading her mail list, she tried to put the bizarre sexual spectacle behind her, and found her first address close by.

Time for the first letter delivery: the letter read: "Vulpa Residence, Gropecunt Street No: 3"

The first address was an elderly Kitsune, a fox-tailed lady sitting in her garden surrounding her humble cottage, relaxing with a cup of tea. Her eyes lit up when she saw the nude, athletic girl entering the garden's tiny gate.

Karla faced a fox-woman, whose face was entirely human save her fluffy ears, and a majestic bundle of nine tails swishing gently behind her. The lady's face looked like a woman in her mid-forties, with a very low amount of wrinkles. Her hair was black as the night, yet her tails shone in a silvery grey, perfectly formed, sandaled feet in white thick socks perched on a small rock in front of her tea table. Her voice itself calmed Karla's shocked mind.

"Welcome dear!" The beautiful monster lady called out, beckoning her. She smiled patiently when Karla subconsciously covered her breasts and crotch when standing before her. The kitsune extended her hand for the letter, nails rattling as they landed on the thick brown paper envelope one by one. Without even using a letter opener, her little fingernail ripped open the paper as if it was a straight razor.

Taking out the seal, the kitsune gazed at it, smiled, and beckoned Karla to open the purse tied to her naked arm.

"Here." She stuck several silver coins, patting Karla's cheek. A tip?

"Are you new, girl?" The kitsune put on her reading glasses, though she looked mighty and still young, it made her look older. "You don't know mail slaves are customarily tipped? Be on time and be polite, and lovely young lady like you will earn more tips than ever..." She chuckled.

"Thank you, mistress..." Karla was about to bow when the fox lady stopped her...

"Oh nonsense!" The kitsune laughed, her tails wiping Karla's face. "I'm no whip swinging dark elf lady, I'm Blanca Vulpa. And I am so used to monthly mails I can already tell you your next door. It's over the river though and the boat won't be here another half hour sweetie." Blanca laughed, snatching the rolled paper from Karla's chest strap under her right breast, winking.

"Your name sounds Ermorean." Karla blinked, relaxing and forgetting her exposure before asking about it.

"I told you so, the address is- oh yes!" She handed the address list back. "I am not from Zipangu, I was born in Roma." She sipped her tea, smiling gently. "I was around the time of old Fred..." She sighed, smoking her pipe and looking at the river. "Now it's all two warring empires."

"Old Fred?" Karla completely forgot her predicament and looked at the lady without even covering her crotch.

"Frederick the First? You know, paunch, balding hair, hooked nose? Waved some golden scepter and named himself Kae-sar?" She had strangely used the ancient name for Emperor, completely baffling Karla's suppressed historical memories.

Her eyes grew. He was the founding emperor of Lescatie!! "H-how old are you?" That made the old fox lady cackle loudly and draping her tails to cover Karla's body as a gesture of sheltering.

"It's not proper to ask a lady her age, dear! I am not a day over six hundred and ten! You embarrass me! But don't tell this to others, alright? Tell them I am...two hundred tops. Now that I told you...might you tell me yours?" She embraced the nude girl with her tails as if giving her a spare cloak until the boat came. Karla told her in a shocked voice about her own age, past and how this came to be.

"Poor thing... Fell to slavery at twenty-three?" She sighed. "Dark elves and their grubby fingers..." She sighed, pouring the dark red steaming liquid to a wooden cup. "Would you like a tea as the boat arrives? I can tell you the detours and rooftops you can scale. Two centuries and the darklings didn't even change the street numbers. That way you can earn your freedom faster if you want..." She handed Karla a wooden cup of black tea and sprinkled it with sugar.

So Karla sighed, shuddered, and sat down on a chair. She leaned back, enjoying the massive tails covering her. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

In an awkward half hour, Karla rested, sipped tea and chatted with the elderly Kitsune lady, who were she human, would not even look a year over forty...Learning many things, customs, rules and how to bargain.

"There are laws to protect even you from the worst..." Blanca told her. "And you can prostitute yourself freely if you are into that kind of thing. Anything you earn with your body in excess is rightfully yours." She taught her with a serious face. "Keep all of your earnings unless your mistress is prostituting you herself. Get it?"

Karla gulped and nodded; the old fox knew what exactly she'd be used for. Regarding her muscular and curvy form with a glowing amber eye, Blanca simply patted her head like a kitten.

"Always pick the rooftop when you can. There was this...who was she..." Her amber fox eyes squinted as if she tried to remember something, and she yelped like a real fox, eyes blinking when she remembered: "Kunoichi! Yes, some girl from Zipangu fell as a captive when snooping around. A year or so she learned now to act naked in public, another year later she was free- she had delivered so many letters running from rooftops...Oh sorry dear, I'm such an old woman. How are they treating you?" She sipped her tea, signaling her servant, a young, curly-haired girl with skin black as the night filling both cups again. "Is the post office feeding you enough, is your bed warm? Do you need a blanket at night? I hope the clients know how to tip..." She mumbled like a worried mother.

"Well, it's my first run so..." Karla shrugged, looking uneasy, hands subconsciously going to cover her privates, only to be gently drawn away by tails, the Kitsune's friendly eyes glowing in mischievous mirth.

"Oh sweetie try to get used to standing naked. After a while, you won't even remember you are in a birthday suit!"

"I guess..." Karla muttered, making the old fox woman nod.

"Oh well, here comes your boat. Remember what I said..." She gently spoke to Karla, patting her behind. "Also, if your freedom price falls to, say, something akin to two hundred... Tell me... I could keep you as a garden servant, what do you say?"

Karla looked at the kind fox lady, her robes, her small house, and the garden... Then contemplated her life, immense slave price, and her harsh work.

If she would be bought and put to work here, she wouldn't mind, she realized.

"Maybe one day." Karla bowed, relaxing, now used to standing exposed. "Thank you for the tea and information!" The Kitsune had hugged her, her monsterish tails and ears wiggling from the joy of talking to a young woman.

"Please work hard and enjoy freedom again." The kitsune had bowed, returning to her relaxed life, her tails swishing. She smiled at Karla running to jump on the boat, her naked body contracting and relaxing with every pull of her muscle.

"Such vigor, such beauty...ahh, what would I give to be young again...I'm just an old, lewd fox ogling young girls..."

Blanca sighed to herself, sipping her tea. She needed a bed warmer at least.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A few moments later.

Karla boarded the small boat to the other side of the river, but since mostly monsters were around her, they did not raise brows at human nudity: after all, some monsters never bothered wearing anything. Even Karla smiled to herself, the public nudity thing was becoming easier and easier by the minute, even making her feel funny when some young human men could not take their eyes off her body, made more exotic with the large imprint of "SLAVE" on her ass.

Still, monsters had the privilege of touching her, Karla would find out. A soft hand pinched a nipple, and brushed her cheek as she squirmed in unease, followed by a soft squeeze on her bottom, in front of everyone!

Turning, she saw a succubus next to her, smiling and wearing a scanty dress as if she was going on a date. Her voice sounded otherworldly to Karla, spoken from purple-black lips revealing deathly white teeth.

"You mind?" She had chuckled.

Karla was shocked again...If only for a moment. The fingers on her skin had felt so relaxing...they were the first gentle touches she had felt, so, after a long silence as the boat's hull started to foam across the raging river to the next part of town, she smiled and shook her head.

"Aww..." The succubus softly rubbed Karla's neck, as if sensing by magic which muscles were tense from the stress. "New mail slave?"

Karla nodded. The succubus sighed, her youthful, horned face leaning on her neck and planting a soft kiss as people all around them waited for the boat to dock, ignoring her little flirtation. Smiling, the succubus slowly draped her leathery, warm wing around Karla like a cloak, snuggling and of course, fitting for her race, cupped Karla's body with her hands, stroking her toned bottom.

"A little warm-up gift from me then..." She smiled, nuzzling Karla's face. The poor human found herself smiling, relaxing in the domineering hands of the demon woman as the boat closed into the other side.

"Thanks. It feels as if it is a nightmare..." Karl sighed, leaning to hug the kind demon lady that decide to shelter her for a while. "Thanks for the warmth, miss..." She smiled.

"Don't say that, and think nothing of this..." The succubus rubbed her cold cheeks softly. "You'll get used to this, you are a slave now. Just relax, alright? If you ever need counseling..." The succubus, her black-red eyes gleaming with kindness, her golden blonde hair flowing around her like a waterfall handed her a small paper scrap. "I live here, being an expert on yoga, an old Bharati discipline. Talk to me whenever you feel stressed, alright? Now I got to go to my date though, contact me sometime..." With that, she joined the throngs of humans walking to their destination.

"Excuse me." Karla poked her. "You are not going to fly?" The succubus laughed.

"Oh miss. I can't ruin my date dress...He is a high-class freedman who owns a ranch!" She giggled, sauntering with an inhuman grace on her heels.

Karla was so entranced, she found herself chuckling as occasional men pinched and cupped her asscheeks when the passengers got out. After some minutes of running, she would realize what happened, and feel mad just a little: she had mails to deliver.

She realized that it was going to happen more, and simply, in a turn of personality, accepted the gropings as a fact.

Life sure was wild, lewd, and undisciplined here, Karla thought, subconsciously leaning on a hand squeezing her bottom. Turning her head, she smirked when the young man withdrew his hands, and tried to look innocent.

And that triggered something else in her stimulation hungry mind...Perhaps she could let herself be caressed while she rested...Or even as Blanca said, prostitute herself...

After all, why not? She was property, would never be accepted in Lescatie, and was no prude. Perhaps...Her new slave life could have some freedoms hidden inside. All she had to do was to discover: what's the worst that could happen?

Sex. Lots of sex.

She had to watch out, and jump over a fence. Second address was up ahead: a Harpy conservatory. Running past shortcuts and streets, Karla would work for her freedom. As she kept running and passing disinterested people making way, she started to feel as if she wasn't nude, or at least, exposed. Bounding over a cart and turning a corner, she stood panting, facing a walled small building that looked like a school with a giant tree grown in it.

When Karla was greeted by a laughing harpy, she suddenly felt aware of her naked breasts in the wind, but the Harpy's behavior negated the feeling of shame. The pretty golden-feathered harpy even shook her hand awkwardly with a wing claw. Her head was golden-haired with a few red streaks in her hair, and her long hair looked like it melded seamlessly with her neck feathers somehow, like a yellow parrot wearing the skin of a cute girl, her black eyes curiously wandering on Karla's sweating, naked body as she stood before her.

"Hi! Mail?" She spoke with a shrill voice.

Karla nodded.

The harpy opened her mouth, showing a human mouth with sharp human teeth. After some uncomfortable minutes, Karla put the envelope inside her mouth in a sudden realization that she intended to fly.

"Fankf." The harpy nodded, spreading her arms and suddenly bursting into flight to the top.

Well, that was easy, though Karla sighed realizing the harpy had no intention of handing her a tip. Realizing that, she sullenly turned to run...Only to come face to face with a shocked human woman wearing a peasant dress, leading an ox-driven cart.

She was obviously a nearby human neighbor visiting the town to unload her groceries. Her face showed shock, concern, and amazement as she saw Karla, nude, with a backpack full of envelopes and scrolls. Her eyes could not leave her ass, which was stamped with the word "SLAVE" with black, semi-permanent ink.

"Good day." When Karla spoke, she looked at her with shock, biting her lips. Then the peasant woman nodded, slowly turning back to her cart with a sigh.

Karla had to run hard for the rest of the addresses...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

End of the day.

At least she made even a few friends, though talking nude to people never came easily...until now.

Now she was panting like hell, hungry, and tired as she kept trundling towards the building she hated to see. Her nudity felt more pronounced whenever she neared those chocolate skinned elves bearing whips grinning her way.

Her final fifty feet she joined the throng of other naked women, with empty backpacks, "slave" stamped buttocks stretching with tired steps. Karla couldn't even feel a slight feeling of attraction: She was interested in either gender, as her "youth experiments" had shown her, but now she was exhausted and hungry, and far less interested in anything naughty...

Elum was regarding the entrants with a big smile, nodding in approval and handing them handfuls of silver coins, less for latecomers. She smiled and looked surprised when Karla returned early. Pulling her aside, she handed her a small handful of silver.

"My, my...performing well at the first day, new meat? Here. Save them up."

Karla looked at her hand full of coins.

"You are allowed to go shopping after dinner, but I'd say save them for your freedom," Elum told her. "After shower. Lock up your money and bag and follow me."

Ashamed, Karla hurried to her bed and returned without any items. Elum pulled her by the hand and curtly ordered her to stand under a running shower tip, and grabbed a warm, soapy sponge. Realizing what she intended to do, Karla bit her lips, and hesitantly stood under the water...which was warm and relaxing, yet she was washing her like a horse in front of everyone. Then Karla realized no one paid any attention and everyone showered like army boys.