Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one cares, stop flinching. Slaves don't need clothes. Honestly, clothes are overrated, look."

Karla realized a couple of monster girls, one a dragon, another a succubus, wandering completely naked, and joking, laughing, hugging a human and talking to her, who was well-dressed, carrying several books. Behind them wandered a free human woman who wore nothing save for shoes and a small backpack, with a belt full of potions and a hat of an alchemist, amiably chatting with a well-dressed man who respectfully answered her without even looking her breasts and hairy pussy clearly showing in her adventurer "clothes", a harness, a belt and a few potions strapped to her naked legs.

An adorable, short, cute dwarf woman passed them by, leading two nude women, leashed, carrying her trade goods on backpacks who happily chatted with her even as they were dragged by chains from their necks. They passed by another naked woman on all fours, getting mounted by a naked man in full public view. She groaned in pleasure when the man kept thrusting, and after a few minutes, leaned on her, handing her a coin and getting dressed after ejaculating inside her. He did not bother to help her up, as the women got up, stretched herself, and went shopping: she carried no slave collar. Probably a free woman who simply walked naked and wanted to earn a few coins from sex, now buying a pretty hat from a succubus tailor.

"See? No shame in nudity or submission here."

Karla nodded with a serious look, which made Elum nod as well...She was getting acclimated.

"Good. You understand. Raise your armpits."

"I can wash myself-" Suddenly, Elum frowned and lashed out, slapping Karla in the face.

"Listen. You will not disobey me, not talk back and when I say jump, you jump. Is that clear?" She held Karla's chin, glaring. Still, Elum sighed and let her chin go when Karla started weeping.

"Get used to being treated as a thing, human. It's not bad. I'll make you feel good, you can feel good if you behave." She smiled. "You are property, to be enjoyed, used, and in return, be fed and hopefully feel pleasure. BUT I COME FIRST. You work, you make me happy first, and I DECIDE when you can bathe freely, wander around, and relax. Understood?"

Karla nodded quietly, letting herself be washed.

"Very good. Spread your ass. You should be squeaky clean." Elum kept scrubbing her buttcheeks. "Have you had sex when you were working?"

Karla shook her head in shock.

"You should. You can keep anything you earn out of freelance prostitution by law." Karla kept quiet at that as she was scrubbed clean.

"Alright then. Stand at attention with the rest of the girls before dinner. " Elum patted her back. "You will all watch the public flogging of the delayers, then eat." Karla shuddered at her callous remark of beating poor naked girls in front of the whole city. These sluts would whip the tardy ones and have fun! She kept her while she followed Elum to the yard...

...where nude human girls were suspended from ropes, some sighing, some sobbing, and some giggling...Karla sighed...

Until she saw Ashley, blindfolded and gagged, hand by her ankles, hands tied, prepared for fun torture.

"But she..." The human was shocked and would be doubly shocked when Elum spoke.

"She volunteered. Yes, she was never late, but volunteered anyway."

"WHAT!" Karla lost all her composure, standing next to Ashley and looking at her restrained body. Elum simply poked Ashley's bubble butt, waking her from her bondage crazed ecstasy. She asked her with perfect politeness...

"Ashley, are you here on the Punishment Post by your own will, volunteering to be whipped for our pleasure?"

...

Karla's jaw dropped when Ashley nodded eagerly, giggling.

"Get used to it Karla. Some like the pain. Like...THIS!" She raised her whip, striking on the chubby body and eliciting a harsh "whack". Ashley didn't even scream, moaning like a whore.

Her crazy life had just begun, Karla realized.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Back to the present time. Second Year of Slavery.

Two years passed, being beaten, whipped, teased, caressed, and rewarded, running all the way.

Karla's second year was over. She had gotten so used to action that she felt like having fun with the other slaves occasionally, and actually enjoy the delayers' whipping ceremony. And now she was watching them with a strange, ticklish feeling. Besides, her body felt full as if she had eaten too much.

The day ended, with the losers obediently letting their arms to be suspended with chains, after which they would be publicly flogged for entertainment.

Ashley was already on a punishment post, hands and feet tied, gagged and blindfolded suspended by her ankles like a prized pig. For two years she willingly took five voluntary whiplashes, six days a week with a decadent aftercare by mistress Elum, with a small tip every night for the public entertainment the plump white girl gave to the other dark elves. Rumors said Ashley was rich enough to buy her freedom, but for some reason, she stayed...Even taking others' punishments for some reason.

As the rest of the slaves were blindfolded, the naked women gathered at ease, hands behind their backs, at ease with legs spread. Each had gotten used to standing nude in the courtyard with people watching, not even flinching, docile like soldiers as Elum raised the whip at struck at Ashley, dangling like meat.

"ONE!"

Ashley screamed in her gag, her pussy squirting an orgasmic nectar as the whip cracked on her naked rump. A few succubi watching the spectacle shuddered, each having hands rubbing their snatch in full public view. Two idle male workers groaned sitting on chairs as two mail slaves were busy fellating them, their heads bobbing quietly sucking shafts presented to them: workers could be blown at any time, orders were orders. And ex-military women took their jobs seriously, on their knees, waiting for workers to expel their loads in their eager mouths.

Jacqueline didn't even stop, her blonde, short cut hair held by the man violating her mouth. Once she was a female knight defending the peasants.

Now, her soft mouth would make peasant men happy, and she would volunteer to dress up and be hired as a nanny to monster children.

It was her new duty, and she would do her best.

To serve and make men happy.

"TWO!"

"MMMPPPPHGGHHHH!" Ashley screamed hoarse, thrashing as she was whipped five times, Elum counting out loud. Next, to her, a male worker quietly loaded the crates of letters without even looking. Everyone was used to it.

"FIVE!"

"MRRRRRAAAPPPPGGGGGHHHH!" Ashley fainted as a visiting traveler gasped, eyes growing like plates, picking up his/her mail under the genderless clothes When Elum slowly walked to the next girl to be whipped, the girl was hyperventilating with a blush, her crotch dripping wet as her arms shook with excitement.

"Oh Gertrude, I think you like this you fat-assed Ulmic bimbo! ONE!"

She wasn't gagged, screaming until she was hoarse, orgasming with every whip repeatedly. A nun in the distance crossed herself, praying for her soul, pity she didn't know Gertrude was in heaven. The kiss of the whip was a better pleasure than her old God.

"THANK YOU!" She screamed, abandoning all morality and shame.

It didn't matter now...Karla wistfully looked back to the full body mirror...Watching her sweating body, now molded into an incredible shape. Still, her mark remained these two years: the big magic tattoo on her right asscheek reminded her what she was, written in big, black letters:

"SLAVE."

It shamefully tickled her insides whenever she looked at it... She blamed the dark elves and their perverted ways. But Karla could not deny that her body, bought like a pet from a prisoner auction, was now sculpted to that of an athletic goddess, even her muscles apparently supernaturally molded to a curvy, feminine, yet strong body. Her breasts, once a pair of small A-cups that made the nearby monsters giggle with pity, were now a solid double-D without an ounce of deformation, nearly defying gravity like shapely rocks. Her arms and shoulders, after being made to swim, toughened; yet the ample serving of food and demon energy-the titular monster girl essence- in her diet and environment kept the feminine aesthetic of her upper body.

Her belly and back looked as if it belonged to a marble statue of the Lescatian palaces, carved to perfection. Down below, her legs and waist were shaped to an incredibly curvy teardrop, her ass full, burly but sensual after 2 years of heavy training and ample, well calculated dietary control. Elum often joked about tattooing her waist with the word "Pelvisbreaker."

Every last moment of her life was under strict control: she never wore anything on her body for two years. Just for kicks, Karla was often stopped at will, every inch of her body inspected by her once hated owner, the Dark Elf Elum, often in public and commented on quite loudly. Except working times, Elum would always keep her leash like a dog, proudly telling everyone she deals with that Karla was her property, or "some animal" she picked up. Every time she did that, Karla would feel a tingle on her spine.

Once they had their second year anniversary, Elum started using Karla's body more and more, as a body pillow at night, as a table to write on when nothing was around and...finally as a new means of making money off her: something Karla did not mind in the end.

Prostitution.

Her first time was a human diplomat who availed himself of human slaves when visiting.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Karla was wearing nothing but stockings, a maid headdress, and gloves, taken as a servant at the dark elf's own mansion once.

She was red as a beet when she realized a human man was dining with Elum, chatting the night away. Still, she brought the drinks tray, and quietly retreated behind the elegant dark elf...only to be pulled next to her.

"So, Monsieur Pier. As I was saying, would you want company for the night? I...wouldn't mind having you for dinner..." She giggled, but the man politely shook his head.

"If I lie with a monster upon my return, I'd be cast out. Sorry, they are very strict about demon energy screening."

Elum gestured to Karla with a flourish. "I have a very beautiful slave, Karla. Would you be interested in taking her to bed tonight?"

Karla 's heart stopped, swallowing hard. The man was handsome, shaven clean, with none of the brutish behaviors of men attached to his kind, with no malice in his brown eyes, his short, brown hair softly hanging to his neck. He was handsome with a soft look on him.

"I..." He stammered. "Is she willing?"

He could not help but look. Karla was wearing next to nothing, with a SLAVE tattoo stamped on her buttocks, enticing the poor young man. Her body was sculpted, perfectly muscled just enough to be strong but feminine. Her crotch was shaven clean, daily by her mistress who insisted on shaving and grooming her property with a luxurious morning as a reward. Her hair was braided in a lovely shape, her body wearing NOTHING, not even a collar.

"Does it matter?" Elum chewed on her steak. "They are slaves." The man nodded.

"It would still be rape." He spoke with a serious voice, looking at Karla's body with unconcealed lust. Her breasts had grown with cream massages of the Dark Elves, and hips shaped to an incredible round form. "I...she is amazing, incredible...but..."

"But? Karla, sweetheart?"

The human woman looked on.

"This man finds you very beautiful and would like to take you to his bed. It will be a pleasant night with a day off afterward. What do you think?" Elum stated clearly, winking.

Karla blinked. Though capable of forcing, Elum was offering her a choice. And he *was* handsome...Karla had been lonely, tired, and exhausted. And here he was, a chance to relax...And...

"Come." Elum waved to whisper.

"He has money and is a kind man. He can tip you generously. All in all, think of it as an opportunity."

Kelly mumbled shyly.

"I'm not sure...Look, mist...Elum...I'm not an expert p-pros..."

"Oh nonsense, just wear some fancy lingerie! I think everything about sex will come naturally!" The dark elf grinned.

Karla blinked, looking at Elum and to the man looking at her with a smile.

"I'll make it two days off." Elum's voice took a serious tone as if she was at the limit of her coaxing.

Softly, Karla nodded. "Yes mistress."

Elum offered her own wine to the human woman's lips with a flourish.

"Alright, Karla. Prepare yourself and meet him in his room in an hour."

When Karla turned to leave. Pier gulped hard seeing her ass with the slave tattoo contract. Elum refilled her wine, discarding a small bottle of powder now empty. The drugs in Karla's system would rouse her more even though she was consenting.

"You will not find better thighs than the Reik's servile women, ambassador Pier. Give the Theocrat my regards, and take one unhappy Reik slave with you as a token of my gratitude and good faith when we sign the final treaty." She stood up, leaving for her bed, her purple robes flowing around her slender body and hugging her round, big ass, straining the fabric. Pier bit his lips, how he would love to sink his teeth into the dark chocolate orbs before him.

"Bonne Nuit, monsieur."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"What a mansion."

A gentle knock on Pier's door shook him awake just when the human diplomat was half asleep, staring at the ceiling.

The dark elf mansion was opulence and decadence incarnate. Erotic paintings were at every wall, some quite beautiful, some exotic, all of them very scandalous. The floors were carpeted with a purple-black carpeting, no doubt made from Arachne silk. Furniture was of softest, lightest wood which felt as if it was still alive. On every floor, light elf or human maids worked quietly, cleaning and dusting, with clear instructions that they can be used sexually at any moment. Obviously, none of them wore underwear, Pier would find out with wide eyes when the white elf maid led him upstairs with a knowing smile.

"You can just bend over one and take her on the spot." Elum had told him. "They don't mind."

Monster and human were fucking everywhere convenient! If a maid wasn't pregnant, she was fucking everything with a pulse.

He kept a straight face passing by a white elf maid being plowed by a grown-up man with a three-day stubble, and wearing the clothes of a gardener. The little elven blonde slut's mouth was open, tongue lolling as the man, his trousers on his ankles, had her bent over an ornate table. Her groans were akin to an animal as the man kept thrusting with wet slaps, her face turned into that of an idiot because of sex. Next to her, pregnant maids were dusting the table without paying any attention to the elf maid being fucked by the servant. Shuddering, the white elf collapsed, wheezing for air. A heavily pregnant maid giggled and slapped her ass before continuing to work.

"I don't know who the father is!" She commented happily, working and cleaning the tables.

Next to them, a row of dark elves' heads bobbed, fellating the guests to the tune of a beautiful harp played by a naked human maid. The burly servant men groaned, their mouths open in silent pleasure to the dark faces with white hair moving between their legs to suck their cocks loudly, non-stop with slurps.

In the kitchen, human maids, all pregnant, were busy cooking, shaking their heads at the spectacle, and taking milk from a cow girl, a Holstaurus, tied to a milking machine, also pregnant. Her breasts yielded generous gouts of milk, taken to be made into generous cream to a celebration cake being baked by a Salamander cook who used her fiery tail to bake the cake on the spot.

"Hey, leave some breathing holes for the dancers inside!" A maid poked her back.

"Sure thing!"

The cake quivered with giggles, naked succubi dancers from the south sitting in a fetal position inside. Pier could see their demon tail poking from the cake, quivering with pleasure, with the grinning Salamander poking the holes with the cream pump.

"Quiet, you sluts! You get to dance "Happy Birthday Mr. President" soon enough when the Freedman Rancher's Guild President is afoot!"

And that was without even going to his bedroom. A row of bedrooms was awash with screams of sex, dark elf mistresses on top of naked boys jumping up and down, their chubby breasts jumping in tune to sex. On another bed, a young human girl and a dark elf woman was locked in a 69 position, faces eagerly lapping up each other's cunts. They were tied together, a dark elf maid dripping hot wax on the top human girl's back dutifully, her body convulsing in pain and pleasure.

"So, you want to go back to Lescatie, mon petit? Leave all this pleasure? I'll be so alone and sad..." The dark elf cooed in the ear of the captive girl busy eating her dark pussy. She shook her head, tongue lapping on her cunt like a dog, her own cunt being licked by the dark elf.

"OK, you'll be my slave, understood?" She nodded, screaming when a candle was stuck inside her pink, quivering asshole, spraying Pier with pussy juices.

"DEAR GOD!" He pulled back, making everyone laugh.

Pier's eyes grew when he realized the dining room chandelier was a naked dark elf with magic lamps stuck to her asshole and pussy, lighting the dining room full of humans and elves in a group sex everywhere, on the couch, on the chair, and on the floor rutting wildly with male servants. A nude dark elf was fit in stocks in the corner, with a sign on her head:

"Free whipping. She stole fried potatoes from the kitchen."

Even human maids giggled when they worked her over with whips, making her scream with every lash as a whip exploded on her fat ass. Particularly horny maids forcibly kissed the dark elf; not that she minded kissing the eager mouths presented to her lost in drunk pleasure

"This is fun! Next time I'm going to stick the hilt in her asshole!"

"Hey, hey! Fist her cunt! COME ON! FIST!"

"No, nonono, wait- AAAAAAAAAAIIEEE!" The chocolate skank squeaked, too late. She clenched her crotch, lost in pleasure when the maids worked her over with whips and hands.

A maid rolled her sleeve, and balled her fist, making the dark elf scream at the top of her lungs when her arm went in with a loud slurp to her elbow, as another whip cracked on her ass.

He simply let the maid unlock his door, letting his clothes be hung on a...naked body in the corridor. A dark elf was immobilized with cuffs, covered in wax and dried as a silent statue, bearing clothes on her like a common furniture, with a dildo quivering between her legs, hats nailed to her fat breasts, and umbrellas stuck inside her chubby ass. her eyes were closed, mouth open in silent, endless orgasms shaking her fat body being tortured every second.

Pier rolled his eyes...

"Dark Elf Sluts..."

The White Elf bowed in respect: "Would monsieur like me or my sisters for your bed? Or a boy? We don't judge..."

He shook his head, and politely dismissed her. "Thank you. I have one coming."

"Ooooh, lucky girl!" The Light Elf bowed and left. Before she could turn the corridor, she was immediately wrestled down by a horny servant and her skirt removed eliciting a loud yelp and a giggle. Her violator didn't even wait before he roughly pulled down his own pants, kneeling, started to plow her elf cunt in front of Pier, making her scream in a shrill voice before another servant knelt, and stuck his swollen penis inside her "o" shaped mouth, making her suck it greedily, her big elf ears twitching from happiness when the cock inside her throat started pumping seed into her stomach, her legs over the man's back.

"God in Heaven..."

Pier shook his head, too dumbfounded to answer.