Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have something for Marta, Monty? Something that she's going to like?" She asked him, then watched as he got up on his knees between her legs, moving up till his enormous cock jutted out over her.

"Holy shit!" She said softly. "That fuckin' thing is...its..."

"It's so beautiful." Marta moaned as she reached down, wrapping her hands around it, stroking them slowly up and down over the length of it. She looked down at him, her eyes glassy as she smiled up at him.

"Are you going to put it in me now, Daddy?" She asked in a little girl's voice. Her legs opened wider as she pushed his cock down, rubbing the spongy knob up and down over the cleft of her cunt, then fitting it into the tight, wet hole. "Do you remember the first time Daddy? I asked you to fuck me for your birthday. I wanted to give you my cherry as your present!"

"I remember, baby girl." He grunted as she wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him into her. "And you were just a baby girl then...but you're a woman now. A beautiful woman."

Sarah looked at him as she heard a catch in his voice, and saw his face change as he looked down at his daughter under him.

He started stroking, feeding his long, stiff cock into her slowly. They were both moaning as he fucked her slowly, laying down over her as she held her arms out to him.

"Fuck me, Daddy. I want to feel you in me, I want you to cum in me." Marta whispered as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, humping her pussy up at him. She looked over at Sarah, a look of tormented anguish in her eyes as she writhed under him, whispering how much she loved him, and how much she missed him.

Sarah stroked her hair and smiled at her, looking back at her questioningly. Marta shook her head, tears rolling slowly down her cheeks.

Monty started fucking her faster, his hips pumping frantically as he stabbed his cock into her, He stiffened suddenly, and Marta gasped, clutching him tightly to her.

"It's okay, Daddy. I want it. I want to feel yo..."

"I...I'm sorry baby girl." He gasped, burying his face in her shoulder, his chest heaving as he emptied his balls into her. "I...it's just not..."

"I know, Daddy. I feel it too." She said, stroking his hair as she clung to him. "I thought...I thou...we could...No! Please, Daddy!" She said as he pulled away from her and moved off the side of the bed. "Don't go, Daddy! I'll be good! Please? Oh god, please come back!"

She threw herself into Sarah's arms, sobbing. Sarah held her as she watched him go out the door, never looking back.

"What happened, baby girl? I thou..."

"Don't call me that!" Marta screeched, pulling away from her. "Never again! Do you understand me?" She flung herself back into Sarah's arms, whimpering and crying as she held her tightly. "I'm so...sorry. I did...didn't mean it!"

"Shhhhh...you be quiet now. I'm here, shhhhhh, everything is going to be okay, honey." She said as she rocked her gently in her arms.

She held her as they lay together on the bed. She let her cry herself out, cradling her in her arms, whispering reassurances to her. Finally, Marta pulled away and looked up at her.

"Yo...you really love me, don't you?" she asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes." Sarah said softly. "And I want you to lo..."

"I do! Oh god, Sarah! I love you so much! What you did today! What you did for me! I'll never forget it."

"I wanted to. I thought it would make you happy." Sarah said.

"I know. I should have just let him fuck me downstairs." Marta said softly. "Maybe then it would have been like before...Oh god, Sarah! Will you help me wash him off me? I feel so dirty now! I never felt like this before. The way he looked at me!"

"You're not his little girl anymore." Sarah said as she helped her off the bed and led her into the bathroom. "I heard it in his voice when he said, 'you're a woman now.' It's not your fault, Marta. You have to understand that."

"I do." She said as they stepped into the shower. "Will you wash me? I need to feel you right now."

* * * * *

The house was empty when they came downstairs, but there was a note on the table in the foyer. Sarah handed Marta the note, watching her smile as she read it.

"What did he say?" She asked.

Marta handed her the note and took her hand, leading her into the kitchen. "I need a drink. Do you want to get drunk with me? We'll ju..."

"No, the last thing you need is to get drunk. We can go out, get something to eat, maybe go to a movie?" She looked down at the note as Marta moved around the kitchen, making them drinks.

Marta,

I'm so sorry. I thought we could go back to like it was before, but we can't, too much time has passed. You've grown up into a beautiful woman, and you have someone that loves you now. Take care of her, and let her take care of you. This should help, there's more where that came from.

Monty

Under it, there was a list on names, followed by long strings of numbers.

"That's actually very sweet." Sarah said as Marta handed her a glass. "What's he mean, there's more where that came from?"

"Will you still love me if I have money?" Marta asked her as she took a sip from her drink.

"I already have money, and it doesn't seem to bother you." Sarah laughed.

"I don't mean a couple hundred thou in the bank, Sarah. I mean money."

"I have a little more than that, sweetie." Sarah laughed. "George had half a dozen patents, and was selling his second company when he died." She smiled as she remembered the reading of the will. She looked over at Marta and grinned. "Did I tell you that he had a heart attack while he was fucking his secretary? I didn't contest the money he left her in his will. Hell, I gave her a million bucks myself, as a thank you gift!"

"You didn't!" Marta laughed as she picked up the note and looked at the list of names. "There's about three hundred million here if I remember right. It looks like he kept the big ones for himself."

"Yes, I did. She's really sweet. We still see each other occasionally, socially." Sarah said. "And if I sold the rights to the patents, I'd get about five times what you say is on that list. I've held onto them, because I want Brad to have something when he goes out on his own. Plus we get a steady income from the licensing fees."

"Wow! I had no idea. You don't act like the big money type. You're so natural, and down to earth. How do you do it?" Marta asked.

"You grow up poor, marry a guy with common sense and good business instincts, and the rest just happens." Sarah said as she drained her glass, holding it out for a refill. "One more, then we go get something to eat...deal?"

"Deal...so it wouldn't bother you if I kept the money? You know its stolen. I told you why he went to jail." Marta said as she made them both another drink.

"Keep it, burn that list, it's up to you." Sarah said. "You already have money, Marta. That's a Steerman Allen clock in the living room, three hundred grand at auction. The Chippendale desk in your bedroom, eight hundred grand. You've got three or four million dollars worth of antiques in a house you probably paid three hundred grand for. And I hope to god you have it all insured!"

"Sixty-three five for the house. It was a foreclosure." Marta laughed as she handed Sarah her drink. "And it's good to hear that you know your antiques." She paused, and her eyes went wide. "Wait a minute! Don't you dare tell me that those three Degas's in the hall are..."

"Real? Sure. Antiques and art are two of the best ways to hide money that there are." Sarah laughed. "I like my little house, it's comfortable. It's big enough for me and Brad, and he grew up there. I don't really need much more." She reached over and took Marta's hand. "There are more important things than money you know."

* * * * *

"You're gonna love this place." Sarah said as she whipped her little Porsche across three lanes of traffic and screeched to a halt in a parking space in front of a nondescript little restaurant. "They serve the best mexican in three states!"

"Jezzus! Where did you learn to drive?" Marta gasped as she pried her fingers off the handgrip in front of her.

"Watkins Glen. That's in New York. I was a pit girl before I got married." Sarah said as she got out and came around the car. "The owners used to let me take the cars around the track if I fucked them. Now let me tell you, that's fun!"

Marta got out of the car, her knees shaking from the adrenalin surging through her. "Goddamn Sarah! How about a little warning before you take me out to play DeathRace! Fuck! I thought we were dead at least twice!"

"Oh, come on! Don't be such a wuss!" Sarah laughed as she took her hand and led her inside. "I wasn't going that fast, and I never even got close to another car. You were perfectly safe, I promise."

"You were doing one forty, for god's sake! And I almost shit when you went under that trailer!" Marta said as the hostess led them to a table.

"Sarah? Sarah West you sexy bitch! Come over here and give me a hug!" An attractive brunette in tight jeans and a long sleeved black T-shirt was standing up next to a table across the room, waving them over.

"Tracy!" Sarah smiled as she started across the room, pulling Marta along behind her.

"Tracy, you beautiful slut! Where have you been hiding?" Sarah laughed as she hugged her warmly. "You just dropped out of sight, and no one has heard from you for weeks!"

"I've been sticking close to home lately." Tracy said, a sly smile on her face. She looked down, noticing Sarah and Marta holding hands. "This is new. Who's your friend?"

"This is my girlfriend, Marta Mathers." She turned to Marta. "Marta, this is my friend Tracy Harris. Her son Kyle used to go to school with Brad. Kyle plays football for Big State now."

"Kyle Harris, the linebacker? He's your son?" Marta said, looking Tracy up and down. "Oh my god! He is sooooo hot! I mean...oh shit! I can't believe I just said that!"

"It's okay, sweetie!" Tracy laughed, reaching over and hugging her. "You're pretty hot yourself." She said softly, then laughed as she stepped back. "All the girls, and half the woman in town want a piece of him!"

"I know I do." The little redhead sitting at the table muttered. "As often as I can get it."

"You have to join us! We just got here." She said as she pulled chairs over for them. "We already ordered a pitcher."

"Oh, these are my friends, Lois Parker," She pointed to the petite redhead in a sheer white sundress, then waved toward a large woman sitting next to Lois. "And Susan Wilson, her boys Tim and Tom are transferring to Big State this fall. They were going to Duke, but wanted to be closer to home. Big State can use them too. We just had to get out of the house so we could get some rest." All three women laughed, and Tracy grinned at them. "We were plotting our next party."

"Wilson, Wilson...I know that name too." Marta said under her breath. She looked up suddenly. "You don't mean Timmy and Tommy Wilson do you? The Aquamen?" Susan nodded, smiling proudly that her boys were known for their talents in the pool. "Holy shit! What is this, the stud mother's club?"

Marta looked at Lois. "What sport does your son play, Lois?" she asked politely.

"Oh, Phil doesn't play any organized sports." Lois said, then grinned at Marta. "But he's a world class muff diver. Just ask Tracy!"

"Goddamn it Lois, can't you keep your fucking mouth shut for five minutes?" Tracy laughed.

"Only if there's a dick in it." Lois giggled

"Well, she's right, Tracy." Susan said as she took a sip of her drink. "That boy was blessed with a tongue made to give women pleasure. I've been trying to get Timmy and Tommy to talk to him, but it's not doing any good. They just get down there and flail away! It's very frustrating!"

"Wow!" Sarah laughed as she looked at the three women. "Just how many pitchers have you had?"

"Oh, this is the first." Tracy chuckled. "You should hear them when they get drunk!"

"Well, since we're on the subject." Marta said lightly. "We have some really huge toys that we like to play with. I like the fourteen inch strap-on the best. And I bet we could give all your boys lessons in eating pussy."

"Did you say fourteen inches?" Lois asked, sliding her chair closer. "And nobody eats pussy better than my Phil! He'll have you screaming for mercy while you beg for more!"

"Mmmmmmm. I'd like to meet him sometime." Marta laughed. She looked Lois up and down appraisingly, then looked over at Sarah. "Can we take her home with us? I like her!"

"Kyle might not like that, Marta." Tracy laughed. She looked over at Sarah. "So what's Brad up to these days, Sarah?"

"Thirteen and a half inches." Sarah said lightly, then leaned over and kissed Marta. She pushed her hand under her tight tanktop, squeezing her breast as they sucked face hungrily. She pulled back and grinned at Tracy. "We use the strap-on when he's not home, or can't get it up anymore."

"Oh my, I think we need to add you to the guest list of our next party!" Tracy turned and looked at Lois and Susan. "What do you think girls?"

"I don't think I could take one that big." Susan said. "Phil and Kyle hurt me sometimes. I'm just glad that Phil likes titty fucking so much more than the regular way!"

"Bring him on!" Lois grinned. "My little squeeze box ain't met a meat stick she can't swallow yet!"

Sarah and Marta looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

"Oh my god! This is incredible." Sarah laughed. "I thought...I never would have imagi..."

"Yeah, it boggles the mind, don't it?" Tracy said as she waved the waitress over. "Could we get another pitcher, maybe a couple orders of queso, and some more chips and salsa? And can you keep this section clear for me and my friends? We're having a little party, and don't want...you know, to disturb anyone else."

"I don't know if I can do that, maam." The girl said. "We get busy this time of day sometimes."

Sarah reached in her pocket and pulled out a roll of bills. she peeled off three hundreds, handing them to the girl. "Will this cover it?" She asked.

"Yes maam! I'll be right back with your order!"

"Thanks, sweetie. I'll cover the rest." Tracy said, looking at Sarah. "So how long have you and Brad been doing it? And when did you two hook up? You look good together by the way."

"Thank you." Sarah smiled. "I think we look good together too. And just this week, on both. It all just happened so fast!"

"It usually does." Tracy laughed. "Kyle came in my room one night, and I was laying on his back, I've been doing it for years. It just feels so good, ya know? The next thing I know, I'm jilling off on his ass, and he caught me. I was flabbergasted when he rolled over and told me to keep doing it. On his dick! I never gave it a second thought, and haven't looked back since!"

"Tell them what happened to you, baby." Marta said, squirming in her chair. "God, that was so hot! I'll never forget that night!"

"You were there?" Lois asked, leaning forward, her eyes wide.

"Uh huh." Marta nodded. She looked at Sarah. "Can I tell them, Please?"

"Like I could stop you!" Sarah laughed. "But you're going to have to be really, really nice to me later!"

"Like I'm not all the time. Anyway." Marta said, talking directly to Lois. "Me and my friends Judy and Beth are sitting in the Mega-Mart parking lot when this little convertible pulls in next to us. I can't believe it when the guy pulls his pants down and whips out this huge fucking log, grabs the hot chick he's with and pushes her face down on it! Fuck! It was so hot! I'm staring out the window, and he hears me roll it down, and looks over at me."

She took a sip of her drink before she continued. "I asked him if she'd mind sharing, and he gives me his address...then tells me to talk dirty to him! By this time, Beth comes up and is watching too, Judy was still getting dressed in the back of the van." She stopped and took another sip of her drink. "I'm tellin' him to do all kinds of nasty shit, cum in her mouth, shoot off on her face, and I can see that he's gonna bust his nut any second, so I get out and start talkin' right in his ear. He started to cum, and shoved his fucking cock down her throat. Well, that shit wasn't gonna work, cuz I wanted see him cum all over her hot little slut face."

"Oh my god!" A voice said behind her, and she turned grinning at the waitress.

"Oh, hi honey. You can just sit that down anywhere, we can get it." She turned back to Lois as the girl hurried away from the table. "Let me taste them." She said.

"Wh...what?" Lois gasped, her chest heaving as she panted for breath. Her nipples were poking out through the thin material of her dress, and Marta's mouth watered as she looked at her.

"Your fingers. Stick 'em in and get 'em real wet, then gimme a taste." Marta said, grinning at her. "Unless you don't want to hear the rest of it."

Lois squirmed in her chair, then looked around quickly. She brought her hand up over the edge of the table, and Marta laughed when she saw that two fingers were soaked to the knuckle, and her whole hand had pussy juice all over it. Lois held it out to her, and Marta sucked one of her fingers into her mouth, rolling her eyes up in her head, moaning loudly as she fucked it in and out of her mouth.

"Oh shit, Sarah! You gotta taste this!" She held Lois's hand over so Sarah could reach it, watching as she opened her mouth and sucked the other finger into her mouth, licking it clean eagerly.

"Oh god! You're right, Marta. That is one tasty pussy!" She panted, then leaned over and whispered in her ear. Marta nodded, and Sarah turned back to Lois. "Is there a bathroom around here, Lois? I think the booze is getting to me. Would you shows us where it is?"

"Don't even think about it." Tracy laughed, looking at Marta as she pushed Lois back into her chair. "I want to hear the rest of your story. You can taste her tuna taco later."

"Bitch." Lois pouted, slouching down in her chair.

"Slut." Tracy replied, reaching over and pinching her nipple between her fingers. She squeezed it as hard as she could, making Lois shiver, then groan as she came. "Now be good." Tracy told her as she released her nipple and turned to Marta. "You were saying?"

"Oh yeah!" Marta said, leaning forward, her voice husky as she stared into Lois' eyes. "I pulled her head up, and she started rubbing that huge fucking cock all over her face. There was cum shooting everywhere, and I just couldn't resist anymore. I pushed her out of the way and got my mouth of that fat fucker, and started sucking on it like there was no tomorrow." She leaned closer, her face inches from Lois'. "I swear to god, Lois. I couldn't swallow fast enough, and his cum just kept shooting out. I pulled up, jerking him off and reaching for her, and she was gone! Judy and Beth were taking her around the back of the car, so I said, what the fuck, why not? So I went back down on him and sucked on him for another minute or so, then got him out of the car and pushed him into the van."

She leaned closer, raising up out of her seat. "Kiss me." She said softly.

Lois was out of her chair in a flash, pressing her lips to Marta's hungrily, her tongue dancing with hers as they kissed hungrily. "Oh god, I want to fuck you so bad right now." She panted into her mouth.

"I know." Marta smiled as she sat down and took another sip of her drink. "By the time I got him in the van, Beth had Sarah's pants down and was fingerfucking her, and Judy had her face plastered in her hot little pussy, and was already cumming! I got him in and got the door closed, then started sucking his dick again, just to make sure it was gonna stay hard." She stared at Lois as she said, "I suck a mean dick, but I could only get the top third in my mouth, its that fucking thick!"

She sat back, looking around the table. Tracy and Susan were leaning forward listening eagerly, and Sarah sat spellbound as Marta recounted their adventure.