Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pumping her hands up and down over the length of his meaty shaft, she looked back over her shoulder. "Sweet Pia, would you lick Momma's pussy and get me nice and wet while I suck on your brother's cock? I need to get it wet too!"

Pia giggled as she got down on the floor, dropping onto her back so she could get her head between Marta's leg. "You're not wearing panties, Momma Marta!" She squealed. "You're a bad girl, just like me, aren't you?"

"You bet your sweet little ass she is Sweet Pia!" Sarah laughed as she poured a glass of champagne, then moved over onto the seat next to Bobby. "Relax!" She said as Marta looked up at her. "I'm just going to watch!"

"He's uncut. Look at the foreskin on this fucking thing!" Marta panted as she stared at his cock in awe. She looked up at him, a pleading look in her eyes. "Tell me you want me to suck this big beautiful dick Bobby. I want to know that you want me as bad as I want you right now!"

"Suck it, Momma Marta! But just get it wet!" Bobby grunted as he pushed his cock up at her. "But be careful! I want to feel it in your pussy! Oh god! Don't make me wait! I may cum if you keep jerking on it like that!"

Marta moaned as she dropped her head into his lap, her mouth opening as she drooled all over the swollen pink knob of his cock, She rubbed her spit into his cockhead, then pressed her lips to it, her tongue lashing all around as she opened her mouth as wide as she could and sucked it into her mouth."

Bobby grunted, his hands dropping onto her head, holding her in place. "Oh fuck! Don't move! Shit...I...oh god! Please don't move! I'm going to cum if you do!"

Marta froze, keeping her head still as his cock throbbed and pulsed in her mouth. She pulled off him gently, drooling onto his cock again, rubbing her thick saliva into the thick shaft with her fingers.

"Don't cum, Bobby. You can hold it, baby. Oh yeah, just a little longer, you can do it." She whispered as she stared at his twitching prickhead. Her hands moved lightly over his enormous cockstalk, smearing her spit all over it. "Fuck it, that's good enough." She grunted as she climbed up on the seat, lifting her skirt out of the way.

Reaching down between her legs, she got one hand around his huge cockstalk as she held onto his shoulder with the other. She tried to line his cock up with her sopping wet cunt slit, but she couldn't get high enough over him in the position she was in.

"Raise up, Momma Marta! Let me do it!" Pia said from behind her as she lifted her skirt and put her hand around her brother's dick, just under the flaring rim of the crown. Spreading the puffy pink lips of her pussy with her other hand, she lifted her a little and pushed the tip of his cock into her creaming cunt hole.

"Push down, Momma Marta, but go slow." Pia panted as she watched Bobby's cock spreading Marta's pussylips apart.

"She can take it. Can't you baby?" Sarah said as she moved over next to her. "That's right, push down on it, you can do it." She glanced down at Bobby, then leaned closer to him. "Go ahead and cum Bobby. Shoot your hot cum up Momma Marta's tight little pussy. Then you can stick it in and fuck her really good. Do it, baby. It's okay, she wants you to cum."

Marta threw her head back, groaning as the fat knob punched through the tight ring of muscle at the mouth of her pussy. She whimpered as she leaned into him, her hips pressing down, taking in more of the thick, rippling shaft.

"Oh god!" Bobby grunted, his hips arching up at her as his hands came down on her hips, pulling her down at him. Eight inches of twitching cock meat drove up inside her as his cock started blasting heavy jets of jizz into her tight, sucking pussy.

"Oh yeah! Do it Bobby!" Marta grunted in his ear as she started pound her ass up and down onto his spunk spitting cockshaft. "Cum in me! Fuck me, baby! Do it hard! I want it! Oh god, your fucking cock feels so good in my pussy! Fuck me, Bobby! Empty your balls in me!"

Bobby jerked and writhed under her, her clasping cunt channel sucking madly around his throbbing shaft. Panting harshly, he pounded his cock up into her hotly sucking pussy, meeting her stroke for stroke as she wriggled and humped on top of him.

"Holy shit, Momma Marta!" Pia moaned, staring wide eyed between their legs. "You're doing it! You got almost all of him in you already! How...I can't do that! And I fuck him all the time."

Marta had her arms wrapped around Bobby's neck, sobbing as her pussy spasmed and sucked frantically around his cumming cockshaft. She had stopped trying to move, and was just letting Bobby do whatever he wanted. The sensations flooding through her were driving her mad with pleasure, and she held onto him, gasping as her tears soaked his jacket.

Bobby moved his hands up off her hips, holding her tightly as he kept his cock buried deep in her sucking, spasming pussy tunnel. The flexing, fluttering movements of her inner cunt muscles milking his throbbing prickshaft were more than enough to keep the cum rushing up out of his balls. He rocked her gently, whispering to her as he caressed her.

Pia looked up at Sarah, then climbed up onto the seat with her. She slid into her lap, and they watch together as Bobby and Marta shuddered and jerked in front of them.

"Wow." Sarah whispered. "I thought he'd last longer than that."

"Sh...shut up, Sa...Sarah." Marta whimpered, turning her head to look at her. "He lasted pl...plenty long eno...enough."

"He'll get hard again really fast, Momma Sarah." Pia giggled, squirming in her lap. "You'll see. He'll be nice and hard again by the time we get home! And if he isn't, I know just how to get him hard for you!"

* * * * *

"You have to relax, Momma Sarah! Your pussy is really wet, but if you don't relax, you're never going to be able to get his dick in you." Pia said as she stroked her fingers in and out of Sarah's pussy. She had three fingers in her, but every time she tried to put her little finger in, Sarah's pussy squeezed around them, and she couldn't get them in.

"Oh god! I don't know what's wrong with me, Pia!" Sarah groaned. She looked down at the girl as she knelt between her legs. "Brad's cock is thicker than Bobby's, and it's a lot thicker than your fingers, and I can take it no problem." She reached down, pulling Pia up next to her.

"You're just nervous." Pia said softly. "It just looks so big. I know, it scares me sometimes, and I fuck him all the time." She looked up at Sarah, a big grin on her face. "I know what we can do! You can watch him fuck me, then you'll be able to relax enough so you can do it!"

"I have a better idea." Marta said as she came into the room with Bobby. She led him over to the bed, then slid up next to Sarah.

"You're not scared or nervous, baby." She whispered as she moved up behind her, spreading her legs around her and pulling her up to lay on her as she leaned back against the headboard. "I'm here, baby. That's what you need, isn't it. You want me to fuck him with you, like you did for me."

She looked down at Pia, smiling at her. "Try again, honey. I bet you can get your whole hand in my girlfriend's tight little pussy now. Go ahead." She looked over at Bobby. "Get ready big boy. I want you to fuck my beautiful Sarah just like you did me."

Pia knelt between Sarah's legs again, spreading her pussylips with her fingers, then spitting right into her juice slickened pussy hole. Folding her thumb across her palm, she wrapped her hand into a tight tube and pressed her fingertips into the tight opening, twisting them back and forth as she pushed them in slowly.

"Oh shit! You're right, Momma Marta! She doing it!" Pia panted as her fist slid slowly into Sarah's sopping wet cunt chute. She had to push harder when the widest part of her hand pressed against the tight ring at the opening of her pussy, but it slipped in as she twisted and pushed on it. "Wow! You did it, Momma Sarah!" She whispered as she stroked her hand in and out of her pussy slowly.

"Pull it out and get out of the way, Pia." Bobby said, leaning over her shoulder, watching as she fucked her fist in and out of Sarah's pussy.

Pia looked over her shoulder at him, then looked down at his stone hard cock. She dropped her free hand onto his meaty cockshaft, running her fingers slowly up and down over the length of his humongous cock. Pulling her hand back slowly, she twisted it back and forth, grinning when it popped out with a loud slurping noise.

"Let me put it in for you." She said as she moved off to the side, never releasing her grip on his cock.

"No." He said as he moved up between Sarah's legs. He reached up and took her hand, pulling it down and putting it on his cock. "I want Momma Sarah to do it." He said as he looked at her. "Touch it Momma. Feel how hot and hard it is? It's going to feel so good in your pussy, I promise. Put me in you. I really want to feel your pussy on my cock."

"Do it, Sarah. Put his big cock in your tight little pussy and let him fuck us." Marta whispered. "Just like we let Brad fuck us, remember? Mmmmmmmm, I bet it's going to be just as good. Look at him baby. Isn't he beautiful? He's so precious, and all he wants to do is make you happy."

Sarah stared down between her legs at the enormous cockshaft twitching between Bobby's legs. She pulled him closer, running her hand slowly over the length of his cock, then moved her other hand down as she ran the glistening purple knob of his cock up and down her drooling pussy slit.

Bobby pushed his cock forward as she centered the leaking tip on the tight hole of her pussy. He stopped when her saw her grimace, but she pulled on his cock, urging him to continue.

"Do it!" She grunted, gritting her teeth. "It's going to hurt no matter how you do it, so quit fucking around and just stick it in!" She looked up at Marta over her shoulder, then back at Bobby, her eyes locking with his. "Now!" She said as she hunched her ass down at him.

Bobby pushed, and his thick cockhead plowed through the tight opening of her cunt hole.

"Oh my fucking god!" Sarah screamed, her body jerking, then arching up off the bed. She wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him deeper, her head rocking back and forth as she spasmed and twitched under the assault of his oversized cock. "Don't stop! Don't you dare stop, Bobby!" She groaned.

"Shhhhhh, it's in honey." Marta whispered, cupping her big, fleshy titties and squeezing her nipples between her fingers. "It just gets better from here. Lay back and relax, let him fuck you till..."

"Goddamn, Marta! Did you have to make it look so fucking easy?" Sarah whimpered. "It feels like he's trying to shove a whole fucking baby back in me! Jezzus aitch keerist! It didn't hurt this much when Bradley was born!"

"Yeah, but you were on drugs for that." Marta laughed in her ear. "And our strap-on is bigger around than his cock is, so is Brad. Close your eyes, don't look at it. You're just freeking yourself out. Relax baby, relax and enjoy it."

Sarah closed her eyes, and in moments the pain began to ease, and it actually started to feel good. Bobby was rocking his hips slowly back and forth, just working the huge head around inside her. He raised up to push it in deeper, but Pia stopped him.

"Not yet, Bobby. Let me do something." She said as she wrapped her hand around the top third of his cock, then laid her other hand on Sarah's tummy. Moving her hand till her palm rested on her pubes, she let her thumb slide down and stroke across the stiff nubbin of her clit. She started jerking on Bobby's cock with long, lazy strokes,

"No, you two need to get out of here." Bobby said, looking at his sister and Marta. "I'm not kidding, I want to be alone with Momma Sarah. Now come on, go. Both of you."

Marta tightened her grip Sarah's tits as she started to object, but Sarah turned and looked at her over her shoulder.

"Please, Marta, just go." She whimpered as her wide stretched pussy fluttered and spasmed around Bobby fat cockhead.

"Come on Momma Marta." Pia said as she hopped off the bed and came around, holding her hand out to her. "You can take me home so I can get some clothes for me and Bobby. And I don't want to leave Wilbur all by himself all night, he'll be scared."

Marta slid out from behind Sarah, then leaned down and kissed her, letting her tongue slip into her mouth then pulling back quickly. She smiled as she took Pia's hand.

"I love you Sarah. Have fun. We'll be back soon."

"We can get dressed downstairs, Momma Marta." Pia said as she led her toward the door. "But before we go, do you have a gun?"

Sarah laughed as Marta pulled the door closed behind her, then held her arms up, wrapping them around Bobby as he laid out on her. "Why does she need a gun, Bobby?"

Bobby laughed as he slid his arms under her and moved her across the bed in a series of small hops. "It's nothing, Pia just gets scared sometimes. and I've got the only gun you need to worry about right here." He said as he dipped his hips down then pulled back quickly.

Sarah gasped, hugging him tighter to him. "Oh god, do that again! That felt good!"

"You liked that, huh?" He laughed, giving her another little taste of his cock, then pulling back quickly. "Tell me how this feels." He said as he raised his hips, moving them in slow circles, then eased half his cock into her slowly, corkscrewing his hips the whole time.

"Oh! Oh m...Oh god, Bobby, what ar..." She gasped, arching her pussy up at him as he started stroking it in and out slowly.

"I'm fucking you, and you're taking half my cock already." He panted, picking up his pace. "It doesn't hurt now, does it, Momma Sarah."

"N...no! Oh shit, Bobby! If feels really good now baby!" She panted, bringing her legs up around him, squeezing his hips between her knees and pulling him into her.

"Don't do that, Momma. Let me fuck you. Just let me ride you." He said as he pulled his cock out till just the thick prickknob stretched her cunt mouth. He started pumping into her with short, stabbing strokes, moving his hips in an underslung motion that forced the head of his cock to rub over the roof of her pussy sleeve.

Sarah groaned as his cockknob ground over her G-spot, and a flood of pussy juice drooled down around his cockshaft, making him slide easily into her as he fed her more of his throbbing prick meat.

Bobby pressed forward, his long, thick cock drilling into her quivering cunt channel in one long plunge, and Sarah shuddered, her body jerking and writhing under him as she started to cum.

"Oh god, Bobby!" Sarah cried out, as her orgasm swelled over her. "Jezzus! What are you doing to meeeeeee?"

"I'm fucking you, Momma Sarah! Just like you wanted." He panted as he humped his cock in and out faster. "Is it as good as you expected? Does it feel good now?"

Bobby got up on his elbows as he started working his ass up and down, fucking her steadily, driving his cock deeper into her. The fat knob beat at the gnarled knot of her cervix as he fucked into her, and he pushed harder, forcing it to one side as he stroked into her faster

Sarah's eyes rolled up in her head as she came nonstop on his plunging prick meat, and she rocked her cunt mound up at him as she hooked her heels under his asscheeks, jerking him into her as he fucked her.

"Fu...fuck me, Bobby! Oh god! It feels so good now!" she groaned as she writhed under him. "Faster now, baby! Fuck me faster! Oh fuck, Bobby! I ca...can't stop cumming!"

"Cum on my cock, Momma Sarah!" He grunted as he began fucking her faster, pulling back till just the top half of his cock was stroking in and out of her. "I love the way your hot little cunt sucks my cock! God, you're so fucking tight! You're tighter than Pia!"

Spreading his knees wider, he worked his hips up and down, slinging his cock into her sopping wet cunt hole faster as he changed the angle of his strokes. His cock scraped against the top of her cunt chute, then dragged slowly back along one side.

He laid out on her again as he forced more of him pulsing prick meat into her, stopping when her felt the spasming knob kissing the fluttering ring of her cervix again.

"Suck my cock, Momma Sarah. Suck me off with your hot little pussy." He groaned as he moved his ass in slow circles, keeping his cock deep inside her, teasing her as his cock caressed her inner cunt walls.

Sarah's eyes shot open, then she grinned up at him as she pulled him down on top of her. She flexed her cunt muscles, making them ripple and suck around his stabbing cockshaft, then started writhing slowly under him.

"Are you sure you want me to suck you off with my juicy little pussy, baby?" She panted as she squeezed her inner pussy muscles rhythmically, massaging his cockshaft, making it twitch and jerk inside her. "Or would you like to fuck my big titties, and shoot all your hot cum in my mouth, and all over my face?" She squirmed under him, milking him steadily with her churning cunt channel, making it flutter and ripple around his spasming cock.

"Oh god." he groaned, his hips starting to move as he felt his balls tightening up. "I...I..."

"Get off me, Bobby!" She grunted, pushing on his chest as she wriggled out from under him. She slid up higher on the bed, pulling a stack of pillow behind her, then cupping her big fluffy tits, offering them to him. "Come up here! Get up on me and put that big fucking cock between my tits! You're gonna cum, and I want you to do it all over my fucking face!"

Bobby pulled his cock from Sarah's tight, sucking pussy, making her groan at the loss, then scrambled up over her, sliding his ass over her tummy as he flopped his rock hard prickshaft between her tits.

Sarah giggled as she pressed her tits around his throbbing cock meat, squeezing them tight against his enormous cockshaft, forming a soft, fleshy tunnel as she stared at the fat, flaring knob.

"Closer! Come closer!" She panted as he started stroking his cock back and forth between her tits. "I want to suck your beautiful cock while you fuck my titties, Bobby!"

Bobby jerked, throwing back his head, bellowing as his ass shot forward, and his cock rippled between her tits. His cockhead swelled obscenely, the piss slit winking, then spat a huge wad of spunk at her face.

"Closer, Bobby! Get clos...mmmmppppllllhhhh!" She begged as his hot jizz splattered across her face. Grabbing his hips, she jerked him forward, opening her mouth as another burst of creamy cock milk erupted from his piss hole.

Another jet of jizz skimmed across her tongue, splashing onto her tonsils, then clogged her throat, making her cough and choke. She swallowed frantically, clearing her throat, her mouth opening wide for the next blast.

Bobby hunched forward, and his fat cockhead bulled between her lips, filling her mouth with its tremendous bulk. His cock spasmed, and a sizzling slug of cock snot blasted into her mouth, filling it to overflowing. Thick stings of jism poured from her lips around his cumming cockshaft as he fucked his huge cock between her spongy tit mounds, punching his spunk spitting prickknob in and out between her lips

Sarah gagged, choking and sputtering as his pulsing piss slit blasted boiling ball juice into her mouth, almost drowning her with the ferocious flow. Pulling harder on his asscheeks, she leaned up, sucking on his cockhead like a vacuum cleaner run amok, her tongue slapping and slashing his quivering cockknob wildly.

Bobby humped frantically between her tits, leaning down and grabbing onto the headboard to keep from falling. His hips jerked back and his twitching prickknob pulled from between her lips as he fired of another blast of ball juice, spraying hot cum across her chin, cheeks and nose.

Sarah laughed as she grabbed his cockshaft, jerking him off onto her face, rubbing his jizz dripping cockhead into her skin, moving it from side to side as he spat more hot spunk onto her.