Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking shit, Bobby!" She giggled as she tried to get his cock back in her mouth. "Where is it all coming from! I've never seen anyone cum like this before!"

Bobby groaned, his eyes rolling up in his head as his body jerked and spasmed, then fell off of her, tumbling onto the bed. Sarah rolled over on her tummy, following him, her hands grabbing his cock, pumping on it roughly as she stared in awe at it.

"Oh no you don't you little bastard!" She gurgled, sticky strings of jizz dripping from her face and hair. "I'm not letting you get away that easy. Give it to me! I want it all! Empty those huge fucking balls! Come on, give it to me!"

Her hands flew up and down his throbbing cockstalk, and Bobby whimpered as he sprayed more cum up out of his piss hole. Sarah jerked on his cock almost maniacally, getting up on her knees between his legs, staring at his cock as it spurted and spat out sticky globs of jizz. Hot cum rained down on him, and across the bed as she pounded on his cock, cackling like a crazy woman.

Bobby rocked and writhed under her manual assault, his balls pulling up tight under his heaving cockstalk, the flow of cum finally slowing to a trickle.

"Oh my god, Bobby! That was incredible!" Sarah panted as she looked at all the cum covering his cock, his small body, and the bed. "I've never seen anything like that! Do you always cum like that?"

Ar...are you fu...fucking ki...kidding me?" He panted, pushing her hands off his cock. He rolled onto his side, curling up in a ball, cradling his balls in his hands. "It felt like you were trying to pull my balls up through my fucking cock, Momma Marta! Jezzus! It's never been like that!"

"Fuckin-a, baby!" Sarah laughed, falling back on the bed next to him. "I'm glad could make you cum like you did me! That was too kewl!"

* * * * *

"Are you kidding me" Marta said as she looked up and down the street. Pia was trying to get the door open, but couldn't get her key in the lock because her hands were shaking so badly. Sirens wailed on the next street over, and a police car cruised slowly down the street, shining a light into the trash filled yards.

"Oh god, they're gonna see us." She whispered as she tried again to get the key in the lock.

"Here, let me sweetie." Marta said, taking the key from her and opening the door.

Pia scrambled inside, grabbing Marta arm's, pulling her in and slamming the door behind them. She threw half a dozen locks, then pulled a heavy metal bar across the door. Turning on the lights, she crept from room to room with a brick in her hand, looking for intruders.

"Why would you be scared the cops would see us Pia?" Marta asked as she looked around the room.

The house was spotless. There wasn't much furniture, but what there was had been cleaned and mended neatly. There wasn't a television, just a small stereo and rows of books on a shelf under the window. Marta wandered from room to room, looking around as Pia gathered up clothes, stuffing them quickly into bags.

"I'm not afraid of the police, Momma Marta." She said as she threw a bag out into the hall, then started filling another one. "If the bad people know that Bobby isn't here, they'll come hurt us! We have to get out of here as fast as we can!"

Marta started opening drawers, stunned that most of them were empty. "Where are all your things, Pia? Don't you have any clothes here?"

"Oh god, no! I keep anything I really want to keep at the store." She said as she threw the bag out into the hall. "We've been robbed four times, so I quit buying new stuff. Now I just wear clothes from the store." She took Marta's hand and pulled her from the room. "Let's go get Bobby's stuff. We can fit that in one bag. And I still have to look for Wilbur."

She went into another room and started stuffing clothes from the closet into a duffel bag, then moved to the dresser, stuffing more clothes in on top.

Marta saw movement under a towel on the floor and stepped back, bumping into Pia, making her squeal.

"Sweet Pia, please tell me that's not a rat over there." She said softly.

Pia went over and lifted the towel, her face lighting up when a small orange kitten looked up and meowed at her. She picked it up, hugging it tightly, beaming at Marta.

"Oh god! I'm so glad you're okay Wilbur! I was so scared!" She looked at Marta. "We've got enough for now. Bobby can come back tomorrow and get the rest. If anything is left, that is."

She picked up the duffle bag she had filled and threw it over her shoulder. She picked up the bags from the hall and went out to the front door.

"Give me some of that, honey." Marta said. "You can't carry all that and your cat too."

"No, you have to lock the door. And have your car keys in your hand so we can go fast." Pia said, tossing her the housekey and putting her hand on the doorknob. "Ready?"

Marta just nodded.

Pia jerked the door open and stepped out, then stopped, gasping. Marta looked over her, then stepped around her, pushing her behind her. She looked at the four men standing around her car, grinning at them.

"Hey Pia, who's your friend?" One of them laughed, stepping forward. "I hope she's gonna be nice to us. Hey, where's that punk brother of yours? He send you out to give it up tonight?"

"I'll never give you assholes anything!" Pia said shrilly as she tried to push by Marta. "You can take my stuff, but the only way you'll ever fuck me is if I'm dead! You hear me you assholes? Dead!"

"I don't think you can stop us." The man said as he took a step forward. "What do you think bro's?"

His friends laughed, and one of them hopped up on the hood of Marta's Beamer, laying back against the windshield.

"This is total bullshit." Marta said quietly. "You. Shit fer brains, get off my fucking car. The rest of you needledicks back the fuck up so we can get out of this shit hole."

"Tough talk for two bitches gonna be pullin' a train for us." One said as he stepped closer.

Marta shook her head and pulled her pistol from the waistband of her pants, and fired a round right passed his ear, stopping him in his tracks. Swinging the gun to her left, she pressed the smoking barrel into the forehead of the closest one, giving him a withering look.

"Back your useless ass up, or I'll put one through the puddle of jello you call a brain." She grinned at him. She noticed that his friends had taken off, so she hit the remote for the trunk, and waved Pia forward. "Put your stuff in the trunk, baby, then you and Wilbur get in the car."

She turned back to the man in front of her. "Gimme your wallet." she told him.

"Do what?"

"I said, give me your wallet. I'm going to lock the door, and when we come back, if anything is missing, I'm gonna come take it our of your ass." She said lightly, holding out her hand. "Do we understand each other?"

"Yes maam!" he said, digging in his pocket, then handing her his wallet. "Can I go now?"

Marta looked down, laughing when she saw the wet spot on the front of his pants.

"Get the fuck out of here." She barked. "And you better hope I never see you again, cuz I may kill you for the fun if it. Go!"

He was halfway down the block before she got the last words out, so she pulled the door closed, locked it, then got in her car. She started the engine, and pulled out into the street. She floored the gas pedal and roared away, tires smoking.

"I told you you'd need that gun." Pia said as they pulled onto the expressway. "They would have hurt us if you hadn't had it."

"Have they ever hurt you, Pia?" Marta said as she slowed down, looking over at her.

Pia shook her head. "They wanted too, but they're scared of Bobby. They only come around when they know he's not there." She said quietly.

"Well, you're never going back to that shit hole. I'll have some people go in and pack everything up and put it in storage tomorrow. You can go through it later. In the meantime, if you need anything, we'll just buy it for you."

"You don't have to do that, Momma Marta." Pia said as she slid over and leaned against her. "We can buy our own stuff. We just need a safe place to stay for a while."

"Well you're staying with me till you decide you want to find your own place." Marta said, putting her arm around her. "I'd love to have you live with me for as long as you want."

(-)

Well, that's all for now. Come back and check out Chapter Four. Let's see what kind of mischief Sarah & Marta and Braddy & Bethy can get into next! I wonder just how the adorable twosome of Bobby and Pia are going to fit in?