Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't remember any of this." Sarah laughed. "Well, I remember jilling off at one sixty on the freeway, then sucking his dick, then it kind of gets blurry after that."

"Yeah, you were kinda out of it. But you perked up real quick when he stuck that big ol' dick in you!" Marta laughed. "Beth dropped down and gets under Sarah here, and she spreads her pussy open while I line him up and start feeding it in. I'm kneeling behind him, talking all nasty in his ear, and Beth is under her, calling out how deep it is. I can't remember what he said, but it pissed me off, so I gave his balls a squeeze, real hard like." She shook her head at the memory. "His ass shot forward, and he buried that huge fucking tool in her to the balls!"

"I remember that part!" Sarah laughed.

"I bet you do. So do the people in five counties that heard you scream!" Marta laughed. "By that time, Judy had passed out, she had pulled a double shift that day. And this one only lasted a couple minutes with him really fucking her before she passes out, So I pull him out and get him over on top of me so I can ride the lightening!"

"Oh...my...gawd, Lois!" She grinned, enjoying what her story was doing to the little redhead. "When he stuck that honkin' hunka horsecock in me, I thought I was gonna die and go to heaven right then and there! But then he started fucking me!"

"I remember this part!" Sarah giggled, taking up the narrative. "I woke up, and my pussy hurt soooo good! And it just kept getting better. I was trying to figure out where the pussy in my face came from, then I looked between my legs, and there was another girl eating me out. God can that girl eat pussy!"

"She sucks a mean dick too. I thought I was good, but I got nuthin' on her!" Marta said softly.

"We don't have to go into that." Sarah said, then turned back to the other women. "All of a sudden, there's this banging on the side of the van, then this light is shining in the window! It was a security guard, and he was saying that he was gonna call the cops. I damn near jumped outta my skin, and rolled off Beth, pulling my pants up. Beth got up and got in the drivers seat, and I jumped out and got in my car. This one," She said jerking her thumb at Marta, "Didn't bat an eye, she just kept fucking the shit outta Brad!"

"I couldn't help it!" Marta giggled. "That big ol' dick just felt so good pounding into my poor little pussy! I just couldn't let him stop!"

"Well, we hauled ass outta there, and Beth followed me to my house, and when we get in the garage, and I open the van door, she squirts all over me! I thought she was pissing at first! But Brad was still slamming his cock into her like the sun wasn't gonna come up in the morning, and wasn't showing any signs of slowing down anytime soon!"

She took a drink, and grinned over at Marta. "Me and Beth finally manage to pry him off of her, and get him in the house, and I help Beth get it in her...that was a big mistake!"

"She fucked him eleven times!" Marta said. "She sucked him off the last time while we watched."

"Yeah." Sarah said, pinching her leg. "I thought I said we didn't need to talk about that part."

"I think I have to go home." Susan said, looking around for her purse. "I really hope the boys are home. I don't know what I'm going to..."

"Sit down Susan, I think you need to calm down a little before you try to drive, don't you?" Tracy asked her, trying not to laugh.

"My pants are wet, Tracy! It looks like I pee'd all over myself!" Susan said quietly.

"So are mine, sweetie. Lois' would be too, if she ever wore any!" Tracy laughed. "Let's just sit for a little bit, maybe change the subject, and order some food."

"I wanna hear about the strap-on! Is it really fourteen inches long?" Lois asked Marta.

"Yeah, but she's got this double dildo, that monster is over two feet long, and its got handles and shit on it. And instead a head, there's a fist on each end!" Marta said, her voice rising as she warmed to her subject. "So when you're riding it, you can push it back and forth, or if you get it all the way in, the handle rubs on your clit."

"Excuse me, uh...ladies. Can you keep your voices down? Some of the other customers are complaining about your...uh, subject."

It was the manager, he was standing behind Sarah, holding a menu in front of him.

"I'm sorry, we'll keep it down." Tracy said. "Could you ask the waitress to come back. I think we'd like to order some food."

"I think he has a hard-on." Lois said. "That's why he's holding the menu like that."

Marta turned in her chair, her arm brushing the edge of the menu as she did.

The manager backed up, and before he could speak, Sarah said, "If you're thinking about throwing us out, I want my three hundred dollars back. If you can't assure us a little privacy, you shouldn't have taken the money. Now send the waitress back to take our order, or bring my money back. I don't care which."

He stared at her for a moment, then turned and walked away. A moment later the waitress came back to their table.

* * * * *

"That was trippy!" Marta laughed as she leaned back in her seat. She looked over at Sarah. "Are you gonna drive fast again?"

"Depends on what you mean by fast." Sarah laughed as she squealed out of the parking space, spun the wheel and jerked the gear shift lever into first, then peeled out of the parking lot, cutting off a delivery van. "I can take it slow on the way home if you want." She said as she looked over at Marta.

"Don't worry about it." Marta gasped, her face white as she looked in the rearview mirror. "I already shit my pants. Did you have to do that?"

"Do what?" Sarah asked as she wove the little car in and out of traffic. "Damn, I wish these people would learn how to drive!" She said as she turned onto the freeway. She looked over at Marta. "That little redhead Lois is a hottie, isn't she?"

"Shit yeah!" Marta laughed. "We traded phone numbers, I gave her yours too. She said she wanted to try your strap-on if she can."

"Our strap-on." Sarah laughed. "It just ain't the same if you're not on the other end of it girlfriend! So you wanna go home and fuck? Or maybe call her, and see what kind of trouble we can get into?"

"Would you mind? If I called her, I mean?" Marta asked. "She looked like she'd be a lot of fun!"

"I just told you to didn't I?" Sarah laughed as she whipped around a semi and slammed on the brakes. "Shit! It was clear a second ago!"

"Oh god Sarah, please! I'll give you a million dollars if you'll just slow the fuck down, okay?"

"Don't need it, Hang on a sec..."

She pulled the car over onto the shoulder and shot around a line of cars, then pulled back onto the freeway sharply, flooring the gas. Sirens went off behind them, and Sarah cursed under her breath as she looked in the rearview mirror.

"Get a good grip on something, baby." She said, then hit the brakes, downshifted, and pulled the car off onto the next exit. The little car slid around the curving ramp as Sarah fought it for control, then shot out into traffic. They flew under the overpass and went back up the on-ramp going the other direction.

"You called her yet?" She asked, glancing over at Marta as she pulled off on the first exit they came too and came to a stop at the light at the bottom. "Marta? Did you call her yet, honey? Hey, are you okay over there?" When the light changed, she pulled out and turned into a shopping center parking lot, pulling in between two SUV's.

"I...I think I...You bitch!" Marta shouted at her as she turned in her seat, her face red with anger. "I pee'd my fucking pants because you wanna play Speed Racer! Happy now? Huh, are you happy that you got me to pee on myself?"

Sarah laughed as she reached over and stuck her hand between her legs. "Damn, you really cut loose, didn't you?" She said as she raised her fingers to her nose and sniffed cautiously, then more deeply.

"I hate to break it to you, honey. But you didn't pee, you came." She said as she held her hand under Marta's nose. "That's pussy juice if I ever smelled it!"

Marta sniffed her fingers, her eyes going wide as she caught the rich scent of her own pussy on Sarah's fingers. "Are you fucking kidding me? It felt like I was peeing! I swear to god!"

"So are you going to keep whining? Or admit that you really like getting the shit scared out of you?" Sarah laughed as she put the top up, then stepped out of the car. "Come on, we need to take a walk. It'll be a few minutes before we can get back on the road. Just in case, you know? I doubt they got the tag number, but ya never know."

"I can't walk around like this, Sarah! Look at me for god's sake!" Marta said as she got out of the car. The crotch of her jeans was wet halfway down her thighs.

"Got it covered." Sarah said as she opened the trunk and opened a small suitcase. She pulled out a loose, knee length skirt and tossed it to her. "Put that on, then take your jeans off. It'll look good with that tank."

Marta pulled the skirt on, then shimmied her jeans and panties down, rolled them up and tossed them in the trunk. She gave Sarah a questioning look as she took her hand and they walked toward the shops.

"So. You always carry an overnight bag with you?" She asked lightly.

"It's not an overnight bag. It's an emergency change kit." Sarah laughed. "I got hit by a water balloon once, and had to turn around and go home to change. I was late for a big party George was having, and it almost cost him a client. It was his idea to keep the bag in the trunk after that. It's come in handy a few other times since."

"He sounds like he was a smart guy." Marta said. "I wish Daddy had gone that way, instead of what he did. Maybe my mom might have stuck around."

"Let's go in here...I like this shop." Sarah said as she led Marta into a little boutique. She walked over to a rack, grabbed a pair of slacks, and headed for the back of the store.

"I'm gonna try these on real quick." She called to the clerk, holding the slacks up. The clerk nodded, not even looking up from her magazine.

"I don't think those are...hey!" Marta said as Sarah pushed her into the changing room, locking the door behind them.

"Shhhhhh! We only have a couple minutes before she comes back and checks on us." Sarah grinned as she sat on the bench and pulled Marta closer to her. She ran her hands up the backs of her legs, lifting her skirt as she cupped the firm round cheeks of her ass, squeezing them lightly. "Lift your skirt up...come on! We don't have much time!"

Marta grinned down at her as she lifted the front of her skirt, then put her foot up on the bench next to Sarah.

"Damn, baby...you're fucking dripping." Sarah giggled as she pressed her mouth to Marta's sopping wet pussy, running her tongue eagerly up and down the juice slickened slit. "Mmmmmmm! I love the way you taste!"

"What do you expect after lunch with the incest mother's club!" Marta panted, tucking the hem of her skirt into the waistband then putting both hands on Sarah's head, guiding her as she humped her pussy into her face.

"Oooooohhhh, yeah! Right there! Lick my clit, Sarah!" She moaned as she ground her cunt against her mouth. "I'm really close! I think I can..."

"Aright! I know what you're doing in there!" The clerk said, rattling the door. "And I recognized you too lady! You left a two hundred dollar pair of jeans soaked with pussy juice in there last time you were here!" She rattled to door again. "Now you get your asses out here! I want in on this!"

"B...be rig...right with you!" Marta panted as Sarah ate her hungrily. "I on...only need a min...minute!"

"I already locked the front door, so no one is going to come in! Now open the fucking door!" The clerk said. A moment later, a pair of panties came flying over the top of the door and landed on Marta's shoulder.

Marta picked them up, gasping when she felt how wet the crotch was. She held them to her face, inhaling the girl's scent from her sodden panties. "Oh shit, Sarah! Check this out." She said as she held the panties under her nose with one hand, reaching back and unlocking the door with the other.

"Oh my god! That smells incred..." her eyes went wide as the door opened and the clerk stepped in behind Marta.

She was a tiny little thing, barely five feet tall with close cropped black hair spiked up in a short mohawk. Her tits made little bumps under her tight top, and they could see her nipples poking out through the thin material. She was naked from the waist down, and her pussy was shaved bare.

"Oh my god! Aren't you precious!" Marta gasped. She stepped away from Sarah and dropped to her knees, reaching for her.

"Huh uh! Not in here." The girl said, stepping back through the door of the changing room. "Let's go in the back. I have a pallet of old clothes we can get comfortable on, and there's no cameras back there."

"Cameras?" Sarah gasped.

"Yup. We just had them put in a couple weeks ago." The girl said as she pointed up in one corner. "I'll replace the disk before I leave tonight, my boyfriend will want to see it! There was a couple other girls in here earlier, and they got really nasty! Come on, I've been horny as shit since they left!"

"I'm Pia, I own this shop." She said as she led them through a door next to the changing rooms, then around a corner. She flopped down on a pile of clothes, spreading her legs as she grinned up at them. "So, anybody hungry?"

Sarah and Marta looked at each other, then Marta pushed Sarah aside and dove on the little vixen. "Glad to eat you Pia, I'm Marta." She said as she dropped to her knees on the pallet and plastered her mouth on the girl's juicy looking pussy. She moaned with delight as her tongue lashed up and down the cream soak crease of her pretty little cunt, then began sucking hungrily.

"I'm Sarah, and I wish I had known you were this friendly earlier!" Sarah laughed as she knelt down next to her and pushed up her top. "Oh my god, look at these pretty little titties! They're so cute!" She leaned closer, sucking one of her stiff nipples into her mouth, then moved quickly over to the other one.

"Oh shit! Suck on my clit! And stick your fingers in me!" She grunted as she humped her pussy up at Marta's mouth. "I need to get fucked! And my boyfriend has to work late tonight. Oh shit! Please! Fuck meeeeeeee!"

Marta moved her mouth up, sucking Pia's clit between her lips. She pulled back, staring in amazement between her legs.

"Holy shit!" She gasped as she slid two fingers into the girl's pussy. "Come look at this Sarah! Her fucking clit is huge!" She started pumping her fingers in and out, and added a another one, plunging them deep into the writhing girl, twisting them back and forth slowly.

Sarah looked down, then moved closer. Reaching out and taking Pia's clit between her fingers, she started jacking it off like a tiny cock. Her clit stuck out over two inches, and was almost an inch across. Pia writhed and squirmed as they played with her, panting and moaning loudly.

"Stick another finger in!" She grunted, pumping her pussy down at Marta's hand. "Oh shit, keep jerking on my clit like that! That's fucking perfect!" she gasped.

Marta looked up at her, moving her fingers faster in her sopping wet hole. "I've already got three in there, honey. I don't want to hurt you."

"Do it! My boyfriend is hung like an fucking elephant! He has to fist me before he can get his cock in!" She groaned as she hitched her ass closer to Marta, trying to get more of her fingers in her juice soaked cunt channel.

"Really? I'd like to meet him!" Marta laughed as she put her little finger in the girls stretched out pussy hole, working it back and forth as she pressed it deeper into her hot little hole.

"I don't mind. I can only do him three or four times a week, and I like to watch him fuck other girls!" Pia grunted as she arched her back, her ass lifting up off the pallet. "Stick your fist in, baby! Please? I'm getting close! I just need a li...little more!"

Marta looked up at Sarah, and saw her staring between the girl's legs, her fingers pumping steadily on her enormous clit. Folding her thumb across the palm of her hand, she pressed it slowly forward, turning it from side to side as she pumped it in and out.

"Oh yeah, give it to me, Bobby!" Pia purred, going off in her own little world. "Oh god, I love your big fucking cock so much. Oh god! It hurts so gooooooooddd!!"

Sarah watched wide eyed as her pussy sucked Marta's hand inside, the puffy red lips closing around her wrist. "Oh shit! That is so hot!" she panted, her fingers flying over her clit. She had lost her jeans somewhere along the way, and now thick strings of girl cum poured down her legs. "I don't fucking believe this." She muttered as she looked up at Pia's face.

The girl had her eyes squeezed shut, and her teeth were clenched as she rocked her head back and forth. Sarah would have sworn that she was in agony, if it wasn't obvious that she was participating willingly. Her hips were working wildly as she ground her crotch up at Marta's fist. She leaned closer, almost touching her lips to her ear as she tried to hear what Pia was saying.

"She wants you to do it faster." She said unbelievingly to Marta. "Fuck! where's she putting it all? I can't believe you got your fucking fist in there to begin with!"

Marta pushed her hand out of the way and sucked Pia's clit into her mouth, closing her lips around it, sucking on it like it was a small cock. The girls pussy fluttered and spasmed around her hand, and she started pumping it in and out faster as she sucked harder on her clit.

Sarah looked down at them, then threw her leg across Pia, straddling her head as she dropped her own sopping wet cunt down onto her face. "Eat me you little slut! You got me all hot and bothered, now make me cum you little cunt!"

She gasped as Pia's tongue wriggled up into the tight hole of her pussy and started snaking deeper inside. Her lips sucked hungrily at her pussy hole as she fucked her tongue frantically in and out. Sarah groaned, throwing her head back as she started to cum almost immediately. She shuddered, and hot girl cum poured from her spasming hole.

Pia licked and sucked eagerly, swallowing as fast as she could, her head rocking back and forth wildly as she started to cum from Marta's fist fucking. "Fuck me, you beautiful bitch!" She screamed into Sarah's pussy, her tongue never stopping its tireless stroking. "Suck my baby cock! Eat it. you know you love it you...Ungh! Nnnnnggggghhhhhhnnnn!"

She stiffened, and Sarah pulled back quickly as she felt her teeth closing on her pussylip. She climbed off, kneeling beside the writhing girl, then plastered her mouth onto her tiny titty, nipping, then biting roughly on her rock hard nipples.

Pia screamed, her body arching higher off the pallet as pussy juice sprayed from her spasming cunt hole drenching Marta's face, running down her chest to soak her shirt. Spurt after spurt of hot liquid spewed from her cumming cunt hole, and Marta pounded her fist in and out mercilessly, her hand making loud slurping and sloshing noises. She sucked on her clit hungrily, forgetting in the heat of the moment that it wasn't really a cock in her mouth.

Marta got her free hand under Pia's ass, holding her up as she fucked her fist in and out of her tight, sucking pussy tunnel. Her lips worked around the length of her clit rod, and she nipped at it with her teeth as she sucked it in and out of her mouth. "Cum in my mouth!" She muttered around her huge clit. "Shoot your hot cum in my mouth! Oh shit, you taste so fucking good!"

Pia was shrieking nonstop, an ear piercing scream that went on and on, increasing in volume as it went up in pitch. She sucked in a huge breath, then screamed again. "Bbbbooooobbbbbbbbyyyyyy!!"

"Pia! Are you back there Pia? Are you okay, sis?" A male voice called. "Why is the front door locked? Are you...Goddamn it Pia! We talked about this! You can't close the shop just because you want to fuck! How many times are...Fuck it. Ya know, I'm tired of talking about it."