Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young man, not much more than a boy, judging by the size of him, had come into the backroom of the shop and was staring angrily at them.

"Oh shit!" Sarah said as she raised up, looking at him. She pushed at Marta, trying to get her attention, but she wouldn't budge. She looked over at the boy, blushing furiously. "Oh god! I'm so sorry! We didn't mean to...I mean, we wanted to but...I..."

"It's okay." He laughed as he came closer. "It's not your fault. I'm Bobby. I own this shop with my sister. It looks like you've already met her."

"Yo...you're Bobby?" She said, her eyes running up and down over him. She stopped when she saw the bulge between his legs. "Oh my fucking god!" she said slowly. Then she shook Marta again.

"Marta! Marta, you have to stop now, goddamn it!" She said as she shook her, her eyes never leaving his crotch. "We have company! Boy do we have company!"

Pia was struggling to get up on her elbows, looking bleary eyed up at him. "Bobby! When did you get here baby?" She giggled as she put her hand on the back of Marta's head, rocking her pussy up at her. "I made some new friends!"

"I can see that." He laughed. "Don't you think you should let your new friend, you know, like...maybe breath? She looks like she's about out of it."

Sarah burst out laughing as she looked between them. "You're her brother? She said that you were..." She looked at the bulge between his legs again, then looked up at his face. "I thought that...she said..."

"She said her boyfriend had to work late, and she couldn't wait that long? Yeah, she tells everyone that."

"But you two...you, um..."

"She wants to know if you really fuck." Marta said as she pulled mouth away from Pia's clit. She looked back over her shoulder at him as she kept pounding her fist in and out of Pia's pussy. "This is the elephant?" She laughed, looking down at her.

Pia grinned, nodding her head as she reached down and grabbed her wrist, slowing her movements, guiding her to a stop. She fell back, panting for breath as Marta held her hand still inside her.

"Um, Marta. I think you might want to take another look, honey." Sarah whispered huskily. She motioned for Bobby to move closer to her.

Marta turned her head. "Sweet god in heaven!" She gasped when she saw the thick bulge stretching down his pants leg. His cock reached more than halfway to his knee. "Ca...can I touch it?" She asked softly.

He took a step back, shaking his head. "I don't think Pia is done with you yet. You still have to get your hand out of there...I think you're gonna be a little while."

"Can I touch it?" Sarah said, smiling up at him. "My son's cock is big, but damn! That thing is freekin'...I don't know, what's a good word? It's ginormous!"

Bobby stepped closer to her, watching as she raised her hands. "Yo...you do it...you and your son? You..."

Sarah nodded as she put her hand on the inside of his knee and slid it upward slowly. She groaned as she felt the thick head of his cock throb under her palm. She was panting heavily, leaning closer as her hand travelled slowly up the length of his incredible cockshaft.

Marta was staring at her, her mouth watering as she watched Sarah caress the tremendous bulge his cock made in his pants. "Take it out." She whispered.

Sarah looked at her, then looked up at Bobby. Her hands were moving toward his belt, and she frowned when shook his head and took a step back.

"I can't. I have to open the shop back up. She's going to be useless for at least an hour." He said as he knelt next to Marta. "Here, let me help you." He said as he wrapped his hand around her wrist. "Pay attention, so you'll know what to do next time, okay?"

Marta nodded, bringing her eyes down to Pia's fist filled pussy again.

"Put your thumb under her clit, and push up on it, like this. Then lay the other fingers where her bush should be." He looked over at her. "With me so far?"

Marta nodded, and he continued.

"Twist your hand slowly, and I mean slow, her pussy can really clamp down on you sometimes. Pull it back as you twist, but push it back in every few seconds, that helps her relax, and you can pull it out easier. You want to watch her face, not her pussy. She may not be able to talk, so she won't be able to tell you if you're hurting her. Like you are now."

He held her hand still, easing it back inside, holding it, then pulling it back out slowly. Marta looked up at her face, and saw a grimace being replaced by a look of utter bliss crossing Pia's face again as her brother worked her hand slowly out of her tightly clenched cunt hole.

"Rub the underside of her clit gently. Just soft little touches, just enough to keep her excited. That's helps her lube up, so your hand doesn't stick." He moved his hand, and pulled hers over. "You do it now. Do it slow, and let her enjoy it. Take your time, and she'll love you forever."

He stood up and moved to the door. "I have to open the shop. Stay with her. She needs to be cuddled after. I'll try to come back in a few minutes." He disappeared out the door, and a moment later, they heard the tinkling of a bell as the front door opened.

Marta followed his instructions carefully, and it was almost five minutes before she finally got her hand out of Pia's pussy. She watched in amazement at as the little hole closed quickly. In less than a minute, it looked like she had never been touched. The inner lips were puffy and red, but her little pussy hole looked fresh and unused.

Marta pressed two fingers back into the hot, wet opening, and was stunned when Pia squeezed her pussy muscles around them tightly. She looked up at her, noticing that Sarah was cradling her in her arms, whispering softly to her as she rubbed her pussy into her hip.

Smiling up at them, she got up and went over to the sink in the corner and washed her hands and face, then went out into the shop. Bobby had a pile of clothes draped over his arm and was putting them back on the racks as she approached.

"I told you..." He began.

"Sarah is with her. She's going to be fine." Marta smiled. "I'm sorry, we didn't know. And thank you for the lessons. You learned that from experience, didn't you?"

He nodded, smiling at her. Then his nose wrinkled up and he laughed. "Whew! We need to get you a change of clothes! That tanktop is soaked. She squirted on you, didn't she?"

"Pissed pussy juice all over me is more like it!" Marta laughed. "I squirt sometimes, and so does Sarah, but not like that!" She looked him over, her eyes settling on his cock. "Do you cum like that?"

"I guess you're going to have to wait to find out, aren't you!" He laughed. He went over and started going through a rack of blouses, pulling out a royal blue wraparound top, then went over to another rack and got a short, pleated black skirt. He brought them back over, holding them in front of her, then handed them to her. "Go put these on. The restroom is right over there. But rinse off first. Please!"

"Subtle. I like that in a man." She laughed as she took the clothes and went into the bathroom. She stripped quickly, then wet some paper towels and cleaned herself as best she could. She dried with more paper towels, then pulled on the blouse and skirt. She rolled the tanktop up in her skirt, and went back out, looking for a mirror.

Bobby came up behind her as she stepped in front of the mirror, putting his hands on her hips. "Here, turn around. You're not wearing that right." He opened the catch on the skirt, pulled the blouse out and wrapped it looser around her body, then tucked it in and fixed the skirt back.

He stepped back and put his hands on his hips and twisted his shoulders. "Do this." he said as he stepped around her. His hands tugged at the blouse, pulling it open in the front so the insides of her tits showed, then stepped back. "Again."

Marta repeated the movement, smiling as one breast almost slipped out. She started to adjust the blouse, but he stopped her.

"I designed it to do that. It just looks like your tit is going to show." He grinned. "Gives your date something to look forward too!" He took a pair of scissors from his pocket and cut the tags off the clothes and slipped them into his pocket.

"I already saw the prices. Let me go out to my car before we leave, and I'll pay you for them." She said as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Wow, you have excellent taste in clothes! This looks great on me! Did you say that you designed this?"

"Yes. But it's my treat. You look fantastic in it, and it'll be good advertising." He said as he adjusted the waistband of the skirt. "That's from my Wanton Woman collection. The downtown store carries the full line. The southside store has our Goth Girl and Pouty Punks collections. We just carry a few of each here. This place is more mainstream, but it pays for all the rest."

"I can see why you'd be upset that she closes it up early." Marta laughed.

"It's not so bad. She's only done it a few times. But we have a sale running, and I saw four customers walk away." He shook his head. "Of course, when I open the door, no one comes in."

Just then, the bell at the door tinkled, and Pia stuck her head out of the storeroom door.

"Bobby? Can you bring me something to wear?" She called. "One of those little japanese schoolgirls outfits. You know the one, the short plaid skirt and the white button down shirt. And don't forget the kneesocks! And Sarah needs a pair of pants, or a skirt."

"You get the clothes, I'll handle the customer." Marta said. as she walked toward the door.

Bobby went and got the outfit Pia wanted off the rack, then took a few minutes going through clothes, trying to decide what to take Sarah. He finally decided on a soft white linen blouse and a tight, knee length red skirt. He grabbed a pair of stockings off the shelf and went back to the storeroom.

"You need to hurry." He told Pia, as he handed her the clothes. "We're starting to get busy."

Marta was talking to an older woman as he approached, and he stopped, pretending to look through a rack as he listened to her.

"No! I think you'd look great in this!" She was saying. "I usually wear it with a garterbelt, and seamed stockings. And my fuck me pumps of course!" She laughed, and the woman laughed with her. "I think your husband...no you don't want to waste this on him. Your boyfriend! Now he's going to take one look at you, and you'll be on your back before you know it!"

The woman laughed, whispering to Marta, and walked with her to the counter. "I'll have to check what we have in stock, but if you'd like, I can get your sizes, and we can deliver them to you. How many did you have in mind?"

Pia came up and started to say something, but Bobby silenced her, pointing toward the counter. Marta was still speaking to the woman.

"Now, we have this skirt in a flat front as well, and on you, a white blouse would look heavenly! That's the one you wear with hubby. He'll be buying you diamonds just to look at you!" She looked over her shoulder, then pointed as Sarah came out of the storeroom. "There's another outfit that you might want to think about."

"Robert? Mrs. Martin would like to order a few outfits. Would you call the downtown store and find out when they can deliver them? The list is on the counter."

"Yes, maam. Right away." He said, moving quickly to the counter and picking up the phone.

Marta took the woman by the arm and led her to the back of the store. "This is Sarah, one of our models, only the best, don't you know. Now, she's wearing another outfit from our Wan..."

Pia went up to the counter, listening as Bobby spoke rapidly into the phone. "You heard me." He was saying. "Six of the pleated thigh length, two black, two grey, and one each red and dark blue. Six of the Kinky wraparound, three royal blue, one each white, grey, and red." He paused, then added "Get three of the flat mid thigh in black ready too. I want all that ready to go out in an hour, we're going to deliver it. I'll let you know where. Good. Thanks."

"What's going on?" Pia asked.

"She's making us a fortune, that's what's going on. Oh shit, wait a minute."

He looked back and saw Marta waving at him. He handed the pad to Pia and said, "Follow me, and don't talk."

"Robert, I've been calling you." Marta said with an irritated expression on her face. "Oh Pia, I was wondering where you were. Turn around dear, I was just telling Mrs. Martin about this very outfit!"

She put her hands on Pia's shoulders and turned her slowly. "Now this outfit is just made for petite girls like your daughter! It drives the boys wild. Look what this button down does for her little titties!" She turned her around and pushed down on her back, making her bend over, the short skirt rising up over her bottom. "Whoops! Look like Pia forgot her panties...naughty, naughty! Let's hope Sissy doesn't do that...too often!"

She walked away with Mrs. Martin, both of them laughing.

"She wants six of this skirt, three in black, three in the red. She also want eight of this blouse, four white, two black, and one each green and blue satin. I tol.."

"That blouse doesn't come in green or blue satin." Bobby said.

"It does now." Sarah said. "Call someone, and get it done. We can tell her they're on backorder or something. But we're going to sell them to her."

"Yes maam."

"Robert!" Marta called from the front of the store. "Why am I always waiting on you? Mrs. Martin has better things to do than stand around waiting on you all afternoon!"

"That's quite all right dear." Mrs. Martin said as he hurried up to them. She looked him over hungrily. "Will Robert be delivering for me? I'd like to model some of them, and I wouldn't mind knowing what a handsome young man would say...or do, when he saw me in them."

"Of course. But we also have a stabl...I mean, an equally well equipped staff that can fill all your needs." She took her by the elbow, talking quietly as she led her away. She turned and looked back over her shoulder. "Robert, speak to Sarah about the rest of Mrs. Martin's order, and don't make any plans for this evening."

Bobby stared after her as she led the woman over to the counter. Pia went up, smiling brightly, holding a pad in front of them as she ran her finger down it. Mrs. Martin nodded, then shook her head, holding up four fingers. Pia nodded, and started punching numbers into the register.

It took her over a minute to tally everything up, and she smiled politely at Mrs. Martin as she told her the total. She nodded and took a credit card out of her purse, and Pia ran it through the reader. She waited while the tape printed out, then held it out with a pen, and Mrs. Martin scribbled her signature on it.

Marta took her hands and led her to the door, exchanging air kisses, then waving as she walked to her car. She watched as a driver got out and held the door for her, then waved again as the silver Rolls rolled past the shop slowly.

She locked the door and leaned against it, then looked over at Pia.

"How much did we get the old bitch for?" She asked.

Bobby and Sarah had come up, and all three of them looked at Pia.

"Almost nine thousand dollars!" Pia screamed, jumping up and down. She came running around the counter, throwing her arms around Marta. "Oh my god! I love you! I love you!"

Bobby just stood there, a stunned expression on his face. Marta went over and hugged him, pushing his face into her tits.

"I told her that you wouldn't be able to service her tonight, that you had another commitment." She said lightly. "Unless, of course, you'd like to make another twenty-five grand for fucking her...and her daughter. She wants a threesome."

She pushed him away, holding him by his shoulders at arms length. "Please say no."

Bobby shook his head, and she hugged him again. "Good, I told her that I have a mature gentleman with a knobby walking stick that would fill all their needs for as long as she wanted. Oh shit! He's gonna kill me!"

"Oh no! You didn't! Not Monty!" Sarah screamed, tears of laughter running down her face.

"Oh yes I did! Serves him right! Paybacks are bitch, baby!" Marta giggled. "Gimme a minute, I gotta call him." She stepped over to the counter, waving them away as she dialed the phone. "Hello, Monty? It's Marta. We need to talk hon..."

* * * * *

Sarah and Marta stayed at the shop for the rest of the afternoon. Apparently, Celia Martin had started calling all her friends as soon as her car had pulled away from the shop, because in less than half an hour, the little boutique was packed with middle-aged women. All of them just had to have something from the Wanton Woman collection, and all of them eyed Robert, the young assistant, hungrily.

Marta and Sarah had been freely offering his services to make a sale, but would suddenly discover that Robert already had a previous commitment, but offered a substitute from their stable of delivery boys as they called it, with delivery dates stretching out into the following week. The ploy worked most of the time, but three women had insisted on personal fittings, and would not take no for an answer.

Marta pulled Bobby aside and explained the situation, stressing that it would be good for the business. Then she told him that the asking price for a personal fitting was fifty thousand dollars, with a twenty-five thousand dollar minimum purchase.

Robert took his first client into the storeroom with an arm load of clothes, and in within minutes, screams of passion were echoing through the store. The other customers politely ignored the noise, and discreetly looked away as Robert's first client staggered up to the register, handed Pia her credit card, and added a ten thousand dollar tip before she signed.

Sarah announced that due to circumstances beyond their control, they wouldn't be able to accommodate any more personal fittings that day except the ones already scheduled. She also added that there was a minimum purchase of twenty-five thousand dollars needed to even request a personal fitting. She told the gathered women that their staff of male fitting clerks were only available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and that private fitting spaces would be available the following week.

The women who had already arranged fittings saw their standing go up among the women present, and Robert's second client made a point of being even louder, and more enthusiastically vocal when her turn in the storeroom came. His third client stumbled out of the storeroom after only a few minutes, her hand cupped under her crotch. She threw her credit card on the counter and staggered out the door. A moment later, her driver came in and signed the charge slip, after adding a fifty thousand dollar tip.

When they closed the shop at six, the four of them fell exhausted into the chairs in the shoe department.

"You came in that last one you little bastard! I told you not to do that!" Marta laughed. "Do you have any idea what a pint of what you just gave away goes for? Even with the extra fifty kay she threw on as a tip, we lost money!"

"I couldn't help it! I kept seeing you, Sarah, and Pia, and the next thing I know, POW! I'm bustin' a nut in her." Bobby groaned. "God, I can't believe I fucked that ugly old bitch! I'm just glad she didn't want me to eat her out!" He shivered at the thought of it.

"I need to call Tracy." Sarah said, looking over at Marta. "I wonder if her little club would be interested in farming out the boys for some extra pocket money. If they're hung like they said, we can charge by the inch."

"Well, I think we need to ask Pia and Bobby what they think of having their boutique turned into an all male bordello." She said, looking over at them. "It's your business, and your lives. We were just in here having a good time today. You don't have to follow through on it if you don't want to."