Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Including the, uh...personal fittings." Pia said giggled, opening her laptop and bringing up the days receipts. "Total sales were..." She paused dramatically, making them all lean forward in their chairs. "Five hundred and thirty-seven thousand dollars!" She screamed, leaning back in her chair, kicking her feet in the air happily.

"Holy shit, I didn't think we moved that much!" Sarah gasped.

"There's not that much stock in the store." Bobby said quietly. "What did you do Pia?"

"I did what any good business woman would do! I made the price fit the demand!" She giggled. "And the more expensive our merchandise got, they more they wanted it! I couldn't believe it. I was cutting the tags off and ringing up three, four, five times what it said, and some of them went and got more! I couldn't believe it."

"Call your friend." Bobby told Sarah. "We have until Monday before we have to worry about personal fittings. If they're not interested, we still have the weekend to stock this place with meat." He leaned back in his chair. "I have to call all our suppliers, and get them to ramp..."

"What you have to do, is put a closed for renovations sign in the window, let me and Sarah take you two kids out to dinner, then back to our place where you can give us a proper thank you." Marta said as she stood up and walked over, stopping in front of Bobby. She pulled him up out of his chair, then pulled Pia up next to him, giggling at them as she hugged them. "You two are so cute! You're like a pair of little dolls! Can I keep you?"

"Only if we can call you Momma!" Pia giggled.

* * * * *

The girls stayed in the clothes they had on, but they made Bobby put on one of the suits he had in the back. He told them that he was working on a young men's collection, for next year, and had made himself a few to wear around to see what kinds of reactions he got.

Sarah called a car service and had a limo sent over. She called Brad and told him where her car was parked and asked him to come get it and take it home for her, and that she'd talk to him later.

They went to one of the nicest restaurants in town, and Bobby and Pia were obviously uncomfortable even before they went in. Marta stopped them, leading them a little ways from the door, opening a button on Pia's blouse, and straightening Bobby's tie, loosening it a little.

"You belong here." She told them. "You just made half a million dollars, and alot of the people you got it from are sitting in there wearing your clothes. Count them as we go in. Bobby, if you see any of the women you fucked, wave at them, and give them a big smile! I bet they come over and hug you."

"This is your night." Sarah said, picking up the pep talk. "Bobby, you're walking in there with three beautiful woman that want to be with you. And it's going to be obvious to everyone that we're all going to fuck you when we get home. Every man in there is going to be jealous of you, and all the women are going to be thinking about you when they get fucked tonight."

She turned to Pia. "Sweet Pia, you are the hottest little piece of ass this town has seen in a long time. Every guy in there is gonna think about you every time he jerks off from now on. And the women are going to hate you. You're a threat to them, but they'll see you with Bobby, and realize that they need you. And they'll kiss your ass till it hurts, just to get you to like them."

Marta smiled at them as she took their hands in hers. "We can go to McDonald's, laugh and have a good time, then go home and have a really good time! Or we can go in there, and let these people see you for what you are. The next generation of power players making your way to the stage."

She looked at them, waiting for them to answer.

"Let's go eat dinner Momma Marta." Pia grinned.

"Let's go say hello to our world!" Bobby said.

* * * * *

"I can't believe that you two are twenty-three!" Sarah said as she waved the waiter over and motioned for a refill on all their glasses. "I can buy that you're twins, but you look like little kids!"

"I know. It's not so bad for Pia." Bobby said, as he looked around the room, just letting his eyes move. It looked like he was looking at Marta, across the table from him. "People don't take me seriously, that's why we started the first shop, so we could get my clothes out. We've been doing pretty well lately too."

"Pia, turn a little to your left, sweetie." Marta said, keeping her voice low. "A little more. That's good. Now laugh and spread your legs, and leave them open."

"He's looking." Sarah said.

"I know, I'm watching him in my make-up mirror, and the wine holder." Marta said. She looked over at Pia. "Babydoll, two tables back, and one row over there's a man in a dark grey suit. Do you see him?"

Pia nodded, laughing as she turned and looked at Sarah.

Marta smiled, thinking that the girl was a natural at this game. "I want you to look up at him, keep it shy, give him an innocent little girl look, and spread your legs wider. Rock them open and closed, tease him a little."

Pia took a bite of her pasta, smiling shyly and looking across the room, barely looking up from her plate. Her target knew that she was looking at him, and he smiled and nodded, tipping his wine glass toward her slightly. She slouched a little lower in her chair as her legs opened wider, and his face colored as his smile turned into a predatory smirk.

"What are we doing?" Bobby asked as he cut a bite off his steak. His eyes swept the room, and he leaned back and laughed, leaning over to whisper in Marta's ear. "Why are you having her flash some guy? Are you trying to get us thrown out?"

"Not at all. We're making connections." She laughed, taking a sip of her wine. Then she said quietly, "See the woman three tables over, one row behind Pia?"

"I see that, But I don't understand why you think Moreland is a better location. I liked the Grant site. It would get more traffic."

"Good boy." She laughed, tousling his hair. "The waiter is going to the table next to them. Get up, and go ask him where the restrooms are. Stand facing her, and put your dick right in her face. Go ahead, you're on."

Bobby stood up, and walked casually across the room. He stopped the waiter, leaning close to speak quietly in his ear. He was standing next to an older woman sitting with a much younger man. The man was talking animatedly to the people across from him, and didn't notice that his partner was eyeing the young man standing in the aisle.

Booby made it a point to walk passed her as he moved away, and she let her fingers drag across his leg, smiling up at him. Bobby smiled warmly at her, nodding as he went to the back of the restaurant.

"Think that's enough for tonight?" Marta asked Sarah. "Or do we want to see who else we can reel in?"

"We just landed two big ones." Sarah laughed, breaking open a roll and handing half to Pia. "Let's just enjoy the rest of our dinner and see what they do."

"She's moving." Marta said. "And she's not wasting any time either. Damn, I wish I could have tal...Oh you beautiful boy." She whispered as she watched Bobby come out of the men's room, stopping to talk to the woman, taking her arm and moving her out of sight. "I think he's done this before. He's working her like a prize marlin that he wants stuffed and mounted." She laughed as she looked over at Sarah. "Except that she just wants to be mounted and stuffed!"

"Who's the old perv that's looking at my pussy?" Pia said lightly, smiling as she clinked her glass with Marta's. "I think he can see that I'm getting wet. Can I play with him, Momma Marta? Please?"

"Go for it, sweet Pia. That's the mayor's chief of staff. Can you tell that he likes 'em young? If he comes over, or tries to talk to you, tell him you're almost...fuck it, tell him whatever you want..."

Marta laughed, looking up as Bobby came back to the table and sat down. She smiled as she hugged him, kissing his cheek lightly, then was blatantly obvious about putting her hand in his lap.

"You did wonderfully, Robert. I'm so proud of you!" Marta laughed as she stroked his cock lightly. "You're hard already! That must be why all those women are staring at you like a guppy in a piranha tank!"

"She wanted me to fuck her in the bathroom." Bobby laughed, turning her face toward him and kissing her lightly. She smiled and returned the kiss, letting her tongue brush across his lips before pushing him away.

She glanced over at the woman he had spoken to at the rest rooms, and the woman raised her glass, nodding at her.

Their waiter came over with a large bottle of champagne in a stand.

"I don't think we..." Sarah said, looking up at him.

"A gift, madam. For the young lady." He said, smiling down at Pia, his eyes flicking between her legs. He opened the bottle and poured for them, and discreetly slid a note across the table, leaving it under Pia's glass.

"Thank you! I love champagne!" Pia gushed, jumping up and down happily in her seat. Her tiny titties jiggled, and her nipples poked out sharply against her tight shirt. Every male eye in the room was on her, and more than a few were rewarded with kicks, or pokes from their wives and dates. "Who's it from?"

"I'm sorry. I wouldn't know, miss." He said, holding his arm down so the towel hanging from it covered his crotch. "An admirer I would assume. There appear to be many. I've had quite a few questions about all of you. You seem to have made an impression."

"Is that so?" Sarah said lightly. "What kind of impression do you think we made?"

"Enough of one that our guests are competing to cover your dinner this evening." He said with a smile. "And the manager has asked me to tell you that if you call ahead next time, he'll ensure that you get a much better table."

"Thank him for us, and tell him that we'll do that." Marta said as she moved her hand over toward him, the edge of a bill peeking out. "And we'd like to thank you too..."

"Phillip, madam." He said, stepping back from the table. "It's been my pleasure serving you this evening. Please, call me when you're ready for more wine."

"Thank you, Phillip." Marta said, looking at his crotch, then smiling up at him. She lifted her eyebrows slightly as she said, "We're starting a new business, Phillip, a fashion house. We're looking for young men that fit a certain...standard, to fill the needs of our clients. They have to measure up, if you know what I mean."

"I believe I do, madam." Phillip said, raising his hand to brush away an imaginary bit of lint from his shirt. All three women's eyes focused on his crotch, then returned to his face when he lowered the towel.

"I think you have just what we're looking for, Phillip." Marta said lightly, licking her lips. "Pia, Sarah, what do you think?"

"I think he'd fit in nicely, Momma Marta." Pia giggled. "And he's so handsome!"

"I don't know." Sarah said, looking at him steadily. "I think we'll need to see how well he stands up during the audition. But I can think of several openings he'd fill quite well. Finding just the right position for him will be the tricky part."

Bobby handed him a business card, smiling at him. "Give me a call tomorrow, and we'll arrange an interview. This is a daytime position, so you'll have your evenings free, unless you'd be interested in doing special deliveries occasionally."

"Thank you, sir." The waiter said. "I'll call you, and we can talk about it." He handed Marta an envelope. "For the young gentleman, madam. I've been collecting them all evening." He stepped away from the table, going back toward the kitchen.

Marta looked in the envelope. It was stuffed with slips of paper and business cards. She slid it over to Bobby, and he put it in his coat pocket without looking at it. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, whispering in her ear as his hand brushed over her breast.

"Robert! Can't you wait till we get home, you naughty boy?" She laughed, raising her voice as she pushed his hand away. "Honestly! Sometimes it seems like all you think about is sex!"

Sarah leaned over and buttoned the button that Pia had just opened on her blouse. "You don't have enough cleavage for that baby, spill some wine on your blouse, so those pretty nipples of yours show. Then we'll walk you by his table when we take you to the rest room."

Pia picked up her champagne glass, and Sarah turned, bumping her arm. It looked like an accident when Pia emptied her glass down the front of her blouse. The thin material turned almost transparent, and Pia's little lemon drop titties, capped by small, stiff, cherry red nipples showed through clearly.

"Oh! I am so sorry baby!" Sarah cried, getting to her feet. She helped Pia up, taking her arm as she led her across the room. "We need to see if we can get you cleaned up. Oh god! I am so clumsy sometimes!"

They stopped next to the mayor's chief of staff's table, and Sarah looked around as she brushed at the front of Pia's blouse, her fingers caressing her nipples. "I don't think...excuse me sir. Can you tell me which way..."

The man pointed the other direction, never taking his eyes of Pia's pretty little tits. He moved his napkin into his lap, but both Pia and Sarah had seen the hard-on stretching down the leg of his pants.

Pia looked at him, running the tip of her tongue over her lips, then looked back over her shoulder at him as Sarah led her back across the restaurant by the longest route she could find.

"You're going to explain all this later, right?" Bobby said as he watched Sarah weave Pia through the tables, showing her off to as many men as she could.

"The perv Pia has been teasing is the most powerful man in town. He already owes me, but now we have his attention, because we have something that he wants." Marta said lightly, sipping her champagne, then refilling their glasses. "He doesn't want to be mayor, because he likes to work behind the scenes. It would be nice to have him in our pocket."

"And her?" He asked, smiling at the woman he spoken to at the rest room. "What's her story?"

"She's the chief of police's wife. The guy with her is her nephew. He's not going to last much longer. He's getting too old for her. I'm surprised he's lasted as long as he has."

She looked at him as she clinked glasses with him. "Now do you understand? About making connections, I mean?"

"So I should have done her when I had the chance." He said, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, didn..."

"God no! Making her wait is the best thing you could have done." Marta told him. "Making her wait will make her hungry for you. You don't have to fuck her if you don't want to. But from what I've heard, she's a wild ride, kinda kinky, and she loves the young ones."

"Would you excuse me for a minute." He said as he stood up. He looked over at the woman and smiled, then nodded to the rest rooms. He walked away, and a moment later, she got up and followed him. Several women stopped him as he made his way to the back of the room, and she got to the rest rooms before him.

Marta sat looking around the room, and felt a touch on her shoulder. She turned, smiling when she saw the mayor's chief standing next to her.

"Bill Harris! It's nice to see you again." She said, waving him into an empty chair. "I didn't know you were here! I would have come over and said hello if I had!"

"Bullshit Marta. You knew, and you've been having that little minx tease me all night!" He grinned. "Thanks for that by the way. Who is she? An more importantly, how old is she?"

"She's my niece, Pia. She staying with me now." Marta said, leaning closer. "And I did no such thing. She spotted you herself, and won't stop talking about how handsome you are. She said you remind her of her daddy."

"Is she really?" He said lightly. "You know, I've been meaning to call you. I heard you were looking at a shopping center on the north side. I think I might be able to help with that."

"That would be nice of you Bill. I'm thinking about buying another one too, for Pia and her brother, Robert. He's a fashion designer, and we're going to be bringing his new line out, launching from there if I can get it at a decent price." She told him in a conspiratorial whisper. "I think Pia would want to show her gratitude, if you could actually do anything that is."

"Oh, that's not necessary. Let me see what I can do." He said as he stood up. "We're leaving, but you have my number, right? Call me Monday, and we'll talk."

"Oh, I definitely have your number, Bill!" Marta laughed. "If you don't hear from me, drop by the house Tuesday. I'm going to be in and out, but Pia will be home all day. She doesn't know anyone in town yet, and I'm sure she'd love the company."

"I might do that." He said, beads of sweat breaking out on his forehead. He was also breathing hard as he looked down at her. "Let's plan on that. I'd like to see your new house too."

"That sounds like fun, Bill." Marta laughed. "I'll talk to Pia, and tell her to keep you entertained if I'm not home when you get there. I think I'll be out most of the morning."

"I'll have to check my schedule. But let's do dinner soon, I'd like to meet this young designer too!" He walked away, joining his party as they headed for the door.

Sarah and Pia came back to the table a moment later. Pia was wearing a waiter's jacket, but on her, it came down to her knees. She had the button buttoned, but the wide opening let the insides of her tiny titties show. When she sat down, it ballooned open, and her titties were on display for all to see.

Sarah made her stand up, then smoothed the jacket under her so she was sitting on it. She looked over at Marta.

"She did that on purpose. I told her to sit on it, but nooooooo!" She laughed. She looked toward the door. "Was that..."

"Yeah. He came over as soon as he saw me sitting alone." Marta laughed, reaching over and filling her glass again. "It went a lot better than just a phone call would have done too." She looked over at Pia. "You have a date Tuesday, unofficial, of course. From the get your ass over here and fuck me looks you've been giving him, I take it that won't be a problem?"

Pia grinned. "I want to fuck him Momma Marta. I got so hot teasing him! Now I want to do it some more!"

Susan looked back over her shoulder, then back at Marta.

"Did you know that Bobby is..."

Marta nodded. "His idea. I told him the who and why, and he gave her a look and I haven't seen them since.

"He's dry humping her in the cloak room." Susan said, looking back over her shoulder again. "I hope to god he doesn't leave with her. She was begging him to fuck her. He was standing up, when I first saw them. I think he..."

"Here he comes now." Marta said as she watched him come over to the table.

"Can we go home now?" Bobby asked quietly, taking Marta's hand and pulling her to her feet. "I really need to get out of here."

"Why, honey? What's wrong?" She asked, looking at him closely.

"Nothing's wrong, but if I don't fuck somebody soon, I'm gonna cum in my fucking pants!" He said as he waited for them to get up, then started pulling Marta toward the door.

"We can't have that now, can we?" Marta laughed as she followed him.

* * * * *

"Come're ya big stud!" Marta laughed as the limo pulled away from the restaurant. She knelt on the floor in front of him, and pushed him back on the seat, her hands working at his belt and the zipper on his pants. "I've been hearing all about this big ol' cock of yours, and now I wanna see what all the fuss is about!"

Pulling his pants open, she jerked them down over his hips and pushed them down around his knees. His cock sprang up, smacking her under the chin, then continuing up to slap against his stomach.

"Fuck me!" Sarah gasped as she caught sight of it.

"Huh uh, girlfriend! Me first, I did all the work getting it out!" Marta laughed as she wrapped both hands around his thick pink cockshaft. His cock was every bit as big as Monty's, fifteen inches of throbbing pink meat, but perfectly formed in every way. The knob was the size of a small apple, and the shaft thickened in the middle before tapering down at the base. "Oh yeah, you got a beauty, didn't you Bobby? I can see why those bitches you banged earlier were screaming!"