Tami Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

"Thank you," I replied, enjoying the fact that my client was fully satisfied.

I massaged her breasts for a couple more minutes, and then massaged down her front to her pussy, and gave it one more three minute massage until her full hour was up.

"That's it for today," I said at the end of her hour.

She looked up at me, and I knew that she wanted me to fuck her, but I knew better than to do that, for several reasons. I didn't mind getting them off with my massage, but I wasn't going to cross that line with anyone other than my sister, so I thought.

She reached over and ran her hand along my crotch, feeling my cock. I knew that if I wanted it, I could get a blow job out of her, but I really didn't have time for that now, thinking that the next time I'd have her schedule a longer appointment. It took all the strength I had to remove her hand and not go any further, but I did, after letting her rub my hardness for almost a minute.

"Can we do this again?" she asked with a seductive expression on her face. I'd really like to finish the job on you."

"Sure, just sign up for another massage on your way out," I replied, telling her to make it for ninety minutes so we'd have more time.

"I'll do that," she said as she unsteadily got up from the table. I helper her get steady on her feet, and then she went into the dressing room. She came out clothed in her skimpy work out gear and walked over to the tip jar and dropped in a one hundred dollar bill. "There's more where that came from," she said as she sexily walked out the door.

I cleaned up the massage table and got it ready for my mother, who was my next client.

I walked the floor for the next hour, assisting clients and talking with a couple who were interested in a personal trainer, signing them up for an introductory session the following day. Walking back to the front I passed a very young looking girl, who was quite beautiful. I had seen her in the gym on several occasions, but had never talked with her. When she caught me looking at her, and walked up to me.

"You're Jason, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm Jason, and you are?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm Stephanie. I hear you give an awesome massage and was wondering if I could sign up for one."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Stephanie," I replied while looking at her beautiful eyes and fit body. "Sure, you can sign up for a massage, I'd love to give you one, that is if you're eighteen. There's a minimum age requirement."

I thought that last comment would end our discussion because I didn't think she looked sixteen, if that.

"Good. Yeah, I'm eighteen, but barely," she said. "My birthday was two weeks ago and I got the gym membership as a present. I've seen you around here every day."

"Yeah, I'm the massage therapist as well as a personal trainer," I replied.

"I'd love to talk with you about that, too," she replied. "I think I could use some special attention."

"Tell you what, check with the receptionist at the front desk and sign up for an evaluation and a massage and we'll get started on both," I replied, hoping that she would do both. God, I'd love to get my hands on her.

"Ok, I'll do that now. Maybe tomorrow I'll see you?" she asked, sexily.

"Yeah, I hope so," I replied.

As Stephanie made her way to the front desk, I turned around facing the wall to adjust my growing cock. God, she was cute.

As I looked over at the counter for one final glimpse of Stephanie, who looked as good from the back side as she did from the front, I saw my mother standing there, and got another tingling sensation in my groin. Christ, I thought to myself, this is my mother. I turned away again and tried to straighten my cock again before going over to greet her. I still wasn't over the arousal I felt massaging Lisa, combined with my talk with Stephanie, and hoped that this was the cause of the feelings I was experiencing.

"Hey," I said, walking up to her. "Are you here for a massage and evaluation, or just the massage?"

"The massage is all I have time for today, Jason. We thought you could do the evaluation on Wednesday, along with another massage if this one goes well. I hope this wont be a bother for you, I know you're busy and all."

"No problem, lets get started," I said as I walked her to the massage room, wondering how this was going to play out. Massaging my sister was one thing, but now my mother?

"I've had a massage before, so I know what to expect," she said as she took a towel and walked into the dressing room, returning in a couple of minutes with the towel wrapped around her fit body, showing off her cleavage and her long, beautiful legs. For thirty-nine, she looked hot.

As she climbed onto the table, I caught a glimpse of her ass, as the towel pulled up a little. I carefully pulled the towel from under her and folded it down, exposing her bare back and the very top of her buttocks and part of her crack.

I poured some heated oil on her back and shoulders and started working her shoulders and her arms, down to her fingers, and gave her a good hand massage before working my way back up her arm, across her shoulders and neck, and down the other arm. She held her arms by her side, and as I worked up her arm, my hands rubbed the sides of her breasts, which were pressed out some, causing mother to sigh softly. When she sighed, my cock grew. I didn't know if I was going to be able to continue this or not, but I did.

I massaged her upper back and then moved my way down lower, and was soon massaging her lower back, just above the fleshy part of her buttocks, doing a thorough job on her.

"How's that feel?" I asked her, hoping I was passing her inspection.

"It feels great, Jason, you're doing a good job, son."

I couldn't get over how much she and Tami resembled one another as I continued working her lower back and the exposed part of her buttocks before moving down to her thighs. When I started working her thighs, she spread her legs just a little, giving me a view of her pussy.

I massaged her upper thighs, and then, as I do with everyone, I started working her inner thighs, running the tips of my fingers dangerously close to her pussy, until I accidentally ran my fingers across it before moving lower on her thighs. Her skin felt so soft as I continued rubbing her.

I massaged her left leg, feeling every inch of her flesh, with my cock continuing to grow in my shorts. I finally made my way all the way down her left leg, and massaged her feet and her toes before moving to the other leg, massaging it from her foot to her lower leg, to her thigh.

I poured some warm oil over her upper thigh, and watched as it ran down her thigh, soaking her barely visible pussy, causing her to moan again, a little louder than before.

I took my time on her right leg, as it felt tight. I massaged it from her knee to as far up as I dared, not wanting to touch her pussy again, but wanting to at the same time. I was quite conflicted as I massaged her, trying to reconcile the sexual thoughts that were running through my mind. This was my mother, I thought to myself, realizing that I was getting aroused as I felt her bare flesh with my fingers.

"I'm not sure if you would want me to, but I usually work the buttocks too," I said, hoping that she would want me to.

"Oh god, Jason, that feels so good, please do, that is, if you don't mind," she replied.

I folded the towel upward, uncovering her beautiful ass as I poured warm oil on both cheeks, watching it as is ran down into her crack. I started massaging my mothers ass, to her sighs, indicating how much she was enjoying this. I did one cheek and then the other, allowing my thumbs to slide along her crack, just barely between her cheeks, and then back to her ass cheeks and the sides of her hips, and then back again, allowing my thumbs to go a little deeper into her crack as I moved my hands up over her cheeks to her lower back, and then down again. Noticing that we were about half way through her time, I massaged from her neck, down her back across her cheeks, rubbing them for another couple of minutes, then down her thighs and then her lower legs before moving back up to her exposed ass.

I could barely get the words out as I told her it was time to do the front. She rolled over as I held the towel, and after she was on her back, I covered her back up and started massaging her upper chest and down both arms again, and then back up.

I started massaging her chest, down to the soft part of her breasts, as I noticed my mother move her right hand under the towel to her pussy and watched the movement of her hand as she started gently rubbing herself under the towel. My cock was now pressing out, and I noticed that I was leaking pre cum as I continued massaging the front side of my mother.

"Do you want me to massage your breasts?" I asked her, barely able to get the words out.

"Yeah, I think that would feel good," she said.

I pulled the top of the towel down and folded it over beneath her breasts, exposing both of them to the cold air of the massage room. I dribbled more of the warm massage oil over my mother's firm breasts and started rubbing them, from the sides to the nipples, and back down the sides. I soon had both of my hands working her breasts, noticing the erotic expression on her face, and the continued movement of her hand beneath the towel, rubbing her pussy. I rubbed back up to her nipples, which were now erect. My mother moaned again, but this time it was more of an expression of her arousal as her rubbing between her legs beneath the towel was increasing.

My mother removed her right hand from her pussy, and let it rest along the side of the massage table as I continued massaging her breasts.

I moved the towel down further, until it was just barely covering her pubic hair, exposing her nude body from the lower waist up. I poured more massage oil on her abdomen and started massaging it, back up to her breasts and over them, feeling her erect nipples. I never thought I'd be doing this, but I started rubbing her nipples between my fingers, causing her to moan again and squirm on the table. I massaged back down to her abdomen and then moved my hands down to her thighs. As I reached over to her left leg, which was across the table, I pressed my crotch against the side of the table, noticing that it was now resting against my mother'r right hand, which was open. As I leaned further, I could feel her fingers against my erect manhood, pressing down hard against her hand.

While still pressing my hard cock against her hand, I started massaging her left thigh from the top down to her knee and then back up again, moving my hands to her inner thigh. With my other hand, I moved the towel up a few inches, exposing my mother's neatly trimmed pubes and her pussy. As I rubbed down her inner thigh, she spread her legs slightly, allowing me more room to maneuver, as I felt her right hand as it moved along my hardness, to the point that I was afraid that I was going to cum.

As I moved to her right thigh, I moved back a little, trying to get some release from her hand on my hardness, but my mother kept rubbing me as I worked her inner right thigh.

"Oh god, that feels good, Jason," she sighed as I continued working her thighs, first one and then the other.

I pulled away from the side of the table, reluctantly, and stood at my mother's feet, getting a great look at her pussy and her swollen lips from the massage she had been giving herself. My mother's head was tilted back and her eyes were closed as I continued massaging her legs, constantly returning to her top inner thighs, rubbing them softly, running the tips of my fingers across her swollen exposed pussy lips.

For the first time in my life, I wanted to have sex with my mother, and by the expression on her face, she wanted it too, but her time had run out as I lost my nerve to do anything further.

I massaged up her legs as far as I could reach, feeling the soft flesh of her pussy, but just slightly, as I massaged over her pussy to her abdomen and then back to her breasts, giving them one final massage, before announcing that her time was up

"Oh god, Jason, that was, well, it was awesome!" she said with a huge sexy grin on her face.

"Can I get another one on Wednesday?" she asked.

"Sure, we can do a massage after I get you started on some of the machines," I replied.

"Are they all just an hour long?" she asked.

"You can sign up for a ninety minute slot, if you want to, that is," I replied.

"Yeah, I think I will. That was, well, rather stimulating," she said as I helped her up from the table, noticing that she was a little unsteady on her feet.

I was so aroused at the massage I had just given my mother that I was almost speechless, and forgot to give her the towel as she got off the table and started walking to the dressing room. I watched her, noticing her tight ass as she disappeared through the door, closing it behind her.

She stayed in there for several minutes, with the moans coming from the room signaling that she was finishing what she started on herself during the massage.

I stayed against the massage table as she came out, not wanting to show my erection as it strained against my spandex shorts. She walked over to the tip jar and dropped in several bills before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

I walked over and locked the door, removed my shorts and started beating my cock. I came in about two minutes I was so fucking worked up after the massage. I wiped my cum off the floor and put my shorts back on before cleaning the room for my next client.

I left the massage room and walked to the counter, telling Kathy that I was going to take a break for an hour or so, and headed into the locker room.

I made my way to my locker, opened it, stripped and threw my clothes into the locker, grabbed a towel and headed to the sauna. I was glad that I was alone, for the time being anyway.

I spread my towel out on the top bench, dumped some water on the hot coals to cause some steam, and climbed to the top bench and stretched out on my towel on my back, thinking about what had just occurred, and the thoughts causing my cock to get hard again. The last thing I needed was for someone to walk in and see me stretched out on my back with a hard on, so I sat up and covered myself with the towel.

I was there about ten minutes when another guy, who looked to be around nineteen or twenty came in with his towel wrapped around his waist and sat down across from me. I immediately noticed how fit he was. His pecs were well defined and he had a six pack indicating this wasn't his first trip to a gym, although I didn't recall seeing him around here before.

"You work here, don't you?" He asked.

"Yes, I do. I'm Jason. I'm a personal trainer and massage therapist," I replied.

"How do the massages work? I've never had one," he asked.

"Well, its quite simple. You just sign up at the front desk. You can get a sixty minute of ninety minute massage, and the good news is that they're free through this week. You just have to give a nice tip, that's all," I said, laughing.

"So, what's it like, you know, when we're in there and all? What do you wear?"

"Well, most of my clients don't wear anything. If they want, I keep them covered with a towel, you know, the private parts. Some don't even do that."

"You mean some of them let you massage them, you know, in the nude and all? Even the girls?"

"Yeah, even the girls. Most of them like the feeling of not being covered."

"Sounds awesome," he replied.

"Yeah, it is. Of course, if you want one and you don't want to be on the table in the nude, I'll keep you covered and all."

"Yeah, but what, like, what if . . ."

"What if you get an erection or something? Is that what you're trying to ask?"

"Yeah, like, I'm not gay or anything, but, you know, what happens if that happens?"

"Nothing. I've done several male massages, and a couple of them got a hard on during the massage. It's just part of the stimulation, I guess. Doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother them," I replied.

"I had a good workout today, the first one in a couple of weeks, and I'm feeling it."

"Well, I can take care of that."

"Then I think I'll sign up for one. Do you have any openings today?" he asked.

"You'd have to check at the front desk, but I think so. I'll be finished in here in about half an hour or so."

"Thanks. I think I will."

"You obviously work out often, it shows."

"Thanks, I try to keep in shape and all," he replied.

"I'm gonna spend a few minutes in the Jacuzzi," I shared. "That would be good for the sore muscles too, and would relax you some before the massage if you care to join me."

"Thanks, I think I will."

We both left the sauna and walked over to the Jacuzzi. We have a sauna and Jacuzzi in both locker rooms.

We both dropped our towels and got down into the Jacuzzi to soak for a few minutes, and then hit the shower. I cleaned up, got dressed, and headed back out to the front desk. He left just before I did.

When I got to the front desk, I checked the massage schedule, and whoever he was, he didn't sign up for one. I worked the floor until a client came in, and then I worked with her for an hour, and then went back to the counter. It was now going on two o'clock. I noticed that he did sign up for a massage and his name was Thomas. I called his name, and he came walking up from the lounge.

"I thought I'd go ahead and get one, that is if you have the time and all," he said.

"No problem, that's what I do," I said as I led him to the massage room.

"How long have you been coming to the gym, Thomas?" I asked.

"Just a few weeks. We just moved here a couple months ago. I'm taking a class at the community college, and just talked my parents into this membership. I have some free weights at home, but nothing like I'm used to in a gym."

I handed him a towel and told him he could use the dressing room.

Thomas soon came out with the towel wrapped around his waist.

"Do I just get up on the table or what?" he asked.

"Yeah, just climb on the table and we'll begin on your back, if that's all right with you," I replied.

"Yeah, fine with me. As I said, I'm a little sore from the workouts."

"Where do you hurt?" I asked him.

"My lower back is killing me, and my upper legs, and my shoulders."

"Well, we'll start there," I said as I poured some massage oil on his back and started working him with a deep tissue massage.

"Have you ever had any personal instruction on the equipment, Thomas?" I asked as I started massaging his shoulders and back.

"Yeah, I worked in a gym through the last two years of high school, and then until we moved," he replied as I continued working his back and shoulders.

"That's great. I'm also a personal trainer. I can help you develop a work out routine, and since you're new in town, I wont charge you the usual fee."

"That would be great," he replied.

I'm not sure why, but I liked this guy. He's new in town and seems like a really nice person who could use a friend.

We quit talking while I worked on his back and shoulders, giving them a good working over. After I finished with his upper back I poured oil on his lover back and dribbled some over the back of his thighs and started massaging his lower back and then moved down to his thighs and legs, working one at a time. His legs did feel tight, as did his lower back, so I continued on these areas much longer than I normally would, before telling to turn over and I would do his front side.

Thomas turned over, with a worried expression on his face.

"Nothing to worry about, Thomas, no hard on!"

As I said that, he started laughing, and so did I.

"I don't know why I was worried about that," he said. "I guess I just didn't know what to expect."

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers