Tami Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this all right?" she asked. "I've never done this before."

I was speechless as I looked at her. God, she was sexy. Her breasts were firm, with her light brown nipples already erect, sticking straight out. She had one hand on her right hip, just above the string of her thong. I noticed her tiny waist and shapely legs. God, she looked good.

"Yeah, that's ah, that's fine with me if its all right with you," I said, eager to get my hands on her beautiful body.

"I didn't know what the towel was for; should I, you know, cover up with it?"

"Not unless you really want to," I replied, hoping that she wouldn't.

Standing there looking at this beautiful eighteen year old girl, a thought went through my mind, and its not what you're thinking. I'd have to get her permission, though, so I just asked her.

"Stephanie, before we get started, I was wondering if it would be all right with you if I had my assistant help me with the massage. He knows a few basic techniques, and I need to get him some, ah, practice. I'll give you a thorough massage, but he'll be helping me. I'll even add a few minutes on to your massage if you agree, that is."

"You mean, I'll have both of you working on me, like, at the same time and all?"

"Yeah, I'll like, get him started on your, ah, your legs while I work your back and shoulders, and then we'll ah, do the same when you, ah, turn over. That way you'll get like two massages at once. I'll do your legs too, while he works, ah, elsewhere, if that works for you."

"Sure, I mean, four hands are better than two, aren't they?"

"Yeah, they are."

"Do you want me to go ahead and get on the table first, or anything?" she asked, standing there in nothing but her tiny black thong.

"No, I think it'll be better if you just stand there like you are, until I bring him in. It wont take but a minute, and I'll lock the door so nobody comes in. Is that all right with you?"

"Sure, but don't be too long."

"Don't worry, we'll be right back," I said as I left, locking the door behind me.

I walked out and found Thomas talking to a couple of guys beside one of the machines, showing them how to adjust the weights. I pulled him aside to talk with him.

"Can I speak to you a minute, Thomas?" I asked.

"Sure, whats up? I thought you were giving that cute girl a massage," he replied.

"I was, but I got an idea, I think you'll like."

"What's that?" he asked.

"I asked Stephanie if it would be all right with her if my assistant helped me with the massage, and she said it would."



"I don't know anything about giving a massage," he said.

"Yeah, but she doesn't know that. I told her I'd show you some basic techniques and you could practice them on her, then I'll still give her a total work out. You can do part of her while I do the other part. You just had a massage, so you know at least enough to fake it."

"You think I'd do all right?"

"I'm sure you will. Just follow my lead and do as I show you, thats all. You think you can handle it?" I asked.

"Sure, if you think so."

"Good, let's go. We don't want to keep her waiting," I said as we walked toward the massage room.

"I want to warn you about something first," I said, "she's standing by the dressing room door, wearing nothing but a tiny thong. God, she looks good. You have to act professional and all when we go in there, but I tell you, she's a beauty."

I unlocked the door to the massage room, and Stephanie was standing there just as she was when I left, smiling, with her hand still on her hip, and her nipples even more erect than they were when I left. I walked in and closed the door behind me, making sure it was locked, and then introduced Thomas to Stephanie.

"Stephanie, this is my assistant, Thomas. He'll be helping me with your massage."

Thomas stood there with that deer in the deadlights look on his face.

"Ah, Thomas. This is Stephanie," I said, motioning to him.

"Yeah, glad to meet you Stephanie," he said, barely able to get the words out.

"Why don't you come over here, and we'll get you on the table," I said to Stephanie, who walked over to us.

"I think I'm really going to like this," she said, with her face so close to mine our lips were almost touching. I helped her as she climbed on the massage table.

"Yeah, I'm sure you will too," I replied, looking at Thomas, who couldn't take his eyes off of her ass.

"I'll get Thomas started on your legs, and then I'll work your back and shoulders," I said as I reached for the heated massage oil and began pouring it over her legs and thighs.

"I want you to begin on her upper and inner thighs," I said, as I took his hands and started massaging Stephanie's thighs, parting them a little, so he could reach down between them.

"Just keep working the oil into her thighs, outside and inside, until I show you how to do her legs."

Thomas, speechless, continued rubbing her thighs as I moved to the top of the massage table to begin working her shoulders and arms. I noticed that Thomas was already getting hard from all the touching.

I poured some heated oil on her shoulders and arms, and started working them as Thomas continued working her thighs.

I watched Thomas as he delicately worked her thighs, first one and then the other, as I worked her shoulders and arms, doing each one down to her fingers, and rubbing them gently, and then working back up to her shoulders. We worked in tandem like this for several minutes, when it was time for me to do her back.

"I'll get Thomas started on your legs now," I said as I walked around to Thomas, and showed him how to work her lower legs up to her ass, and then back down.

"You keep doing that while I work her back," I said, as Thomas continued massaging her legs and thighs, his cock getting harder all the time.

I started working Stephanie's back, massaging all the way down to the top string of her thong, noticing that the middle string had disappeared into the crack of her ass.

"Would you like Thomas to removed your thong, so we don't get oil all over it?" I asked, with Thomas looking at me in disbelief that I would even suggest that.

"Sure," she replied, "I didn't think about that."

"Why don't you go ahead and do that," I instructed Thomas, who looked back at me with a sexy grin on his face.

Thomas grabbed the sides of her thong and started pulling down on them, slipping the string out of her ass, and pulling them all the way off and tossing them on the stand next to the table.

"Thats good. We don't want to ruin your thong or anything," I said to her.

I watched as Thomas massaged up her thighs, running his hand along her bare pussy, and down the other side, with Stephanie moaning in pleasure.

"God, that feels so good," she said. "I guess everyone was right when they said this was the best massage ever."

"We do our best," I replied, winking at Thomas, who was still focused on her bare ass.

We continued like this for a few minutes, until I was finished with her back.

"Would it be all right with you if I instructed him on how to massage your buttocks?" I asked.

"Please do," she moaned.

I walked around to the side of the table, and taking his hands in mine again, started rubbing her ass cheeks from her hips to her crack and back again in circular motions. After doing this a few times, I then brought his hands back to her bubble cheeks and rubbed over both sides of her crack, pressing his thumbs inside until they rubbed against her anus, causing her to moan louder.

"Keep working her like that," I said, "and I'll work on her legs and thighs."

I stood beside Thomas at the foot of the massage table, and watched as he continued rubbing her cheeks as I showed him, and then gently sliding his thumbs down her crack, massaging her anus as he did so. I got the bottle of oil and poured a generous amount down her crack, and then soaked both of her thighs and legs as I continued working them.

"Could you, you know, massage a little deeper there?" she asked Thomas.

He looked at me and I nodded. Thomas started working her crack, pulling her cheeks apart so both of us could see her pink pucker, and began sliding his fingers over her hole, and inserting one into her up to the second knuckle.

"Oh god, that feels good. Keep doing that," she said as Thomas continued working her hole.

I continued massaging her upper thighs, running my fingers over her pussy as Thomas continued working her ass, causing her to moan louder and squirm underneath us. We continued doing this until I had massaged both of her thighs, legs, and feet. I noticed we had been working her for over forty-five minutes now.

We finished massaging her back side, with me taking Thomas' place on her ass, rubbing her cheeks and sliding one and then a second finger into her hole, while she continued moaning in pleasure. I grabbed his right hand, and brought it to her pussy and started rubbing his fingers over her slit, and then removed my hand and watched as he continued massaging her there, inserting a finger and then two into her, as I continued rubbing her ass.

After a few more minutes, with Stephanie still moaning, I asked her to turn over so we could work her front side. We both helped her turn over, and both took a good look at her beautiful breasts and pussy, as she was spread out on the table totally naked.

"I'll get Thomas started on your chest, and then I'll work your legs," I said as I took the warm oil and dribbled it on her chest and breasts, with Thomas looking on in anticipation and disbelief, with this beautiful girl spread out before us covered in oil.

I stood Thomas at the head of the massage table and had him reach over Stephanie, with his crotch directly over her face. I took his hands in mine and started massaging her breasts, working from her sides all the way over her breasts to her nipples, circling them a couple of times, and then back down to her sides, repeating this three times so he'd get the hang of it. I noticed Stephanie staring at his hard cock bulging our of his spandex shorts.

I moved to the bottom of the massage table, where I found Stephanie's legs spread with her knees to the outside, exposing all of her private area to my full view. I started massaging the oil over her upper and inner thighs, rubbing my fingers along her slit, parting it, and inserting a finger into her as I gently massaged her pubic area from her ass to her slit. I continued doing this as I watched Thomas massaging her breasts, pausing to rub her erect nipples with his fingers, causing her to moan louder.

Thomas continued working her breasts as I worked her pussy, moving down on her inner thighs, rubbing them, and working down to her legs and feet.

I then told Thomas to trade places with me, and he did. He took over on her legs, rubbing them all the way up to her pussy, and then started working it.

"Oh god, that feels great, keep doing that, I mean, I think you two are going to make me cum, it feels so fucking good."

I gave her breasts a thorough massage, and moved down to her abdomen and massaged it down to her bare pussy, and soon both of us were working her slit, with each of us having a finger in her. I moved my hand lower and started rubbing her ass as he continued rubbing her pussy faster. I slid a finger into her hole and massaged it internally for about five minutes, while he continued rubbing her pussy, while Stephanie started bucking her hips slightly, and then harder into his fingers.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good. I've never experienced anything like this in my life, with two guys working me and all," she said, barely able to speak.

I spread her legs as wide as I could, and quietly told Thomas to go down on her, and he did. He leaned into her and started running his tongue along her slit, which was driving her wild. I watched as he slid his tongue into her, and then as he started sucking her flaps, until he had both of them in his mouth.

Stephanie was squirming uncontrollably beneath him as he continued licking her and sucking on her pussy lips. After a few minutes of this, I moved him aside and started rubbing her, telling him to return to her breasts and rub them, giving him some oil to pour over them.

I continued rubbing her pussy as Thomas stood over her, rubbing her breasts, with his crotch directly over her face. He rubbed her breasts for about five minutes, when she reached up and wrapped her hand around his hard cock, and started rubbing him through his shorts. Then she reached up with both hands and started pulling his shorts down. He moved to the side, with his crotch near her face, and then pulled his shorts down, and pressed his hard cock to her lips, and Stephanie started sucking him, slowly at first, but when I increased the rhythm rubbing her pussy, she started sucking him harder, bringing her hand to his balls, and started rubbing them as she sucked him.

Thomas brought his hands to her face and held her as she sucked his cock, while I continued working her pussy.

I could tell by the expression on his face that he wasn't going to last long. I was right, Stephanie started bucking her pussy against my hand as she continued sucking him, until she came, violently and audibly on the table beneath us.

As she started her orgasm, Thomas filled her mouth with his cum. I could see it dribbling down the side of her face as he shot his load into her wet mouth, which never came off of his cock. I thought I was also going to bust a nut, but somehow I didn't.

Thomas pulled his still hard cock out of her mouth and let it rest on her cheek as I finished rubbing her pussy. Stephanie swallowed. Twice.

All three of us remained there for about five minutes, each trying to catch our breath.

"God, that was awesome!" Stephanie said as she looked up at us, with cum dripping from her chin. I grabbed a towel and gave it to her, and she wiped her face before looking back at us.

"Can we, you know, do this again?" she asked. "I've never had anything like that happen to me before, and I sure as fuck want to do it again, and soon."

"Sure, just sign up and I'll arrange it so we can both give you a massage," I said, smiling at Thomas, who was still holding his cock in his hand.

We both helped her off the massage table, and walked her into the dressing room and closed the door. She returned in a few minutes, dressed and acting like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

She walked over to the tip jar and dropped in several bills. She then walked over to Thomas, and thanked him with a kiss, and then did the same to me, slipping me the tongue, and then she walked out the door, closing it behind her.

"I need to take care of this," I said as I pulled out my hard cock and started beating it. "I hope you don't mind me doing this in front of you, but I need some release," I said as I sat on the edge of the massage table with my cock in my hand, beating it rapidly. Thomas watched, like he was still in a state of shock.

It didn't take me long, and I started shooting my load, which shot out about three feet before landing on the floor.

After I finished, I fell back on the massage table, still rubbing my cock. Thomas grabbed a couple of towels, tossing one to me, and using the other to clean up the mess on the floor, and then took a third one and wiped his cock clean.

I cleaned my cock and got dressed.

"God, that was awesome," he said. "Are all your massages like that one?"

"No, that was the first time anyone got sucked off in here, other than the last massage I gave my sister, that is."

"Do you think she'll be back for another one?" he asked.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"I think she will, at least I hope so, anyway."

"I think she will, too," I replied.

I cleaned up the massage table and got it ready for the next client, and then walked over to the tip jar, noticing that Stephanie dropped two hundred dollars into it. I also noticed that she left her thong behind. I gave Thomas half the money, and stuck the other hundred into my drawer. I then tossed him the thong and told him to keep it as a souvenir of his first massage. He grabbed both the money and the thong, and then we left and went into my office to decompress.

"Do you think you want to be a massage therapist" I asked him.

"God, yes. That was awesome. Are all the girls, you know, nude when you massage them?"

"Yeah, they seem to like it that way," I replied.

"And you always, you know, massage them all over like that, their breasts and pussy and all?"

"Yep, every one so far. Every one."

"Do you think I could take the class like you did?" he asked.

"I'll get you registered today. They should begin a new class soon, and it only takes a few weeks until you'll be giving massages on your own."

"I kinda like doing them together, you know, like today, that was awesome."

"I think we can continue doing that. It'll be good for business."

We talked for a few more minutes, and then I suggested we check the schedule and see if I have anymore massages today.

"While they're free, I'll continue to ask if you can assist." I said, smiling at him.

We walked out to the front desk, and both noticed that Stephanie signed up for another massage tomorrow, a ninety minute one.

I checked my phone and had a text message from Tami, stating that Brittany got permission to stay over at our house tonight, which meant my apartment. I showed the text to Thomas, who asked if he'd be able to spend the night too, that is, if things worked out between him and Brittany. I told him that it would be fine, wondering how we would handle the sleeping arrangements, but we had time to think that through.

Looking at the clock, I noticed it was just past noon, so I invited Thomas to go to lunch with me at a fast food place close by. We left and returned around one thirty. Thomas worked the floor and I returned to my office and did some paper work. Soon, it we time for me to pick up Tami from school, so I left to go get her.

When I got to the school, she came running out, with Brittany close behind her.

"Can you give Brittany the address to your apartment, she'll come on over around six."

"Sure," I said as I gave Brittany my address and she entered it into her phone.

"That's not far from my house," she said, smiling, "I'll be there around six," she continued, giving Tami a quick kiss on the cheek. I guess that's something girls do, I thought to myself as my sister jumped into the car.

"This ought to be fun tonight," she said as she gave me a long kiss before sitting back in her seat and buckling her seat belt and we headed off to the gym.

"Thomas knows about us," I said to her as we started driving away.

"He does?" she asked, quietly.

"Yeah, he figured it out after he went home last night. He said that he knew who the guy was that you were dating, and said it was me, and I didn't deny it."

"What's he think about it?"

"Well, let's just say that he also has a sister, so he understands all about it."

"Oh my god, you mean he's . . ."

"Yeah, he's fooled around with her, so he knows what we're going through."

"So, he understands about last night and all?"

"Yes, we had a good discussion about it today, and he's cool with everything."

"So, we're all set for tonight then, with Brittany and Thomas coming over to meet each other?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm not sure about the sleeping arrangements and all, though."

"Well, I'm sure that Brittany will be sleeping with Thomas, at least she's counting on it."

"She is?"

"Oh yes, I say she is."

"Well, that works for them, but what about us?" I asked.

"Well, Brittany sort of knows about us, too," she said, admitting that she told Brittany the whole story. She said that Brittany saw her kissing me this morning when she got out of the car, and they had a long discussion about it.