Tami Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered myself on top of her, holding my weight off of her, but wanting to feel her flesh against mine one more time before she left.

When I did, I reached out and ran my hands over her body again, feeling her breasts and her stomach, before leaning and kissing her breasts and then her mouth one final time.

"Is my time up?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm afraid so; but there's more when we get home!" I replied.

"I'm looking forward to it!" She said.

"Why don't you get a shower and clean up while I make a call about Thomas and see if he checks out."

"That sounds good, I really need to clean up."

Tami gathered her clothes and took them and a towel into the dressing room, returning shortly dressed in her skimpy work out clothes, holding the towel.

"You might want to put this in the basket, it's pretty messy," she said with a smile as she handed me the towel.

"I'll clean up the room and see you in the lounge after your shower," I said to her as she left.

As Tami walked out of the massage room, I rubbed my cock one more time before I got dressed and headed to my office.

I took Thomas's application and called the number he listed for his manager at the gym in Ohio, and was soon talking with him. He gave Thomas a great reference, telling me that he was responsible and did his job well, and related well with the clientele there. He said that he hated to see him go and that employees like him are hard to find. That was good enough for me, so I called Thomas and reached him on his cell phone.

"Thomas, this is Jason from the gym. I called your reference and think that we might have a position for you, if you're interested."

"Yeah, I'm interested. When do you want me to come in?"


"Well, I thought you might be able to come over to my apartment this evening. We could talk about the position I have and see if you'd be interested in it."

"Is your sister going to be there?"

"Yeah, I told her about you coming over and she's looking forward to it."

"That sounds great. Whats your address?"

I gave Thomas the address and told him to meet us there around six o'clock and that I'd have some pizza and beer, and he said that he would be there. He thanked me and hung up.

I went out and told Tami that Thomas was coming over for pizza and beer, and that we needed to head home and get things ready. I returned to my office and got his application and the two of us headed to the apartment.

It wasn't long and the door bell rang. Tami opened the door and let Thomas in, bringing him into the living room, where he sat down. I came into the room and found the two of them talking, mostly about the gym with Tami telling him how much she enjoys working out, and how she especially loves my massages after a work out.

"Yeah, he does a good job, I had one myself," he said.

"Yeah, Jace told me about that," she replied.

I took my phone and called the pizza place and told Thomas and Tami that I would go get the pizzas and some beer and would be right back.

When I left the room, Tami and Thomas continued their discussion.

"So, how long have you lived in this area?" she asked him.

"Just a few months. My dad got transferred here so I came along with them. I still live at home."

"Yeah, me too. I'm a senior in high school and will graduate in May."

"You're still in high school?" he asked.

"Yeah, still in high school. I'm eighteen, though. How old are you?"

"Twenty. I graduated two years and took a couple classes at a community college while I worked at the gym. I'm taking a class at the college here, now."

"So, why are you living with Jason?" he continued.

"Our mother works evenings sometimes, and she doesn't like me staying at home alone at night, so Jace lets me stay here with him. We get along well," she said, crossing her long sexy legs, and allowing her short skirt to pull up some, exposing her upper thighs up to the bottom of her ass.

Looking at her long legs, Thomas continued, "So, are you dating anyone?"

Tami thought about it for a second or two, and then replied, "Yeah, I am with someone right now, but I could fix you up with a friend of mine or something like that if you'd like."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Jason said that he didn't think you were dating anyone and that he thought you'd go out with me. That's why I asked."

"Jason said that, that he thought I'd go out with you?"

"Yeah, I guess he doesn't know about the guy you're dating or something."

"Yeah, I don't think I've told him about that, anyway, we're not really dating, we've only gone out a couple of times. Did Jason really say that he thought I'd go out with you?"

"Yeah, but it's no big deal or anything. He just said that he though you'd enjoy going out with me, and that he'd have me over for dinner while you're here so we could meet."

"Really? He said that he'd have you over so we could meet? Is that what he said?"

"Well, I thought so anyway. Maybe I misunderstood him or something."

I returned with the pizza and beer and brought them in and set them on the kitchen table as Tami got up and walked out to help me, leaving Thomas in the living room.

"Why didn't you tell me that you told Thomas that you thought I'd go out with him?"

"What are you talking about?"

"He said that he asked you if you thought I'd go out with him and you told him that I wasn't dating anyone and sure, you thought I would."

"That's not exactly what I said, I don't think."

"You don't think? Can't you remember what you told him? I mean, do you want me to go out with him or something? Is that why you invited him over here, to meet your sister? That's what he said. Are you trying to get rid of me or something? If that's what you want, then I'll go out with him and have a really good time!"

"No, I'm not trying to get rid of you, and I don't want you to go out with him, and I didn't ask him over here so the two of you could hook up or anything. It's not like that at all. We'll talk about this later, Tami."

"I'm sure we will," she said as she called Thomas out into the kitchen for his pizza. She opened two beers, one for her and one for Thomas, and after fixing him a couple pieces of pizza, the two of them went back into the living room, and sat together on the couch. I didn't think I did anything wrong, but Tami was really pissed at me for some reason.

We ate our pizza and drank a few beers, with Tami drinking more than she should, continuing to give me an evil look the rest of the evening.

I noticed that she was playing up to Thomas, giving him some good looks at her sexy legs.

Thomas and I talked about the position I had at the gym, with Tami encouraging him to take it, saying that way she'd get to see him every day at the guy. He was eating it up.

Tami got up and got two more beers for her and Thomas, and after that, they each had several more. I only had one, knowing that I had to go back to the gym later on.

Thomas and I talked more about the position at the gym, and he said that he'd love to try the new position, so I offered it to him, saying that he could come in tomorrow morning and get started on the paper work.

Tami want out and got the two of them more beer, and I noticed that she was barely able to walk on her own, she was so inebriated. By this time it was going on nine thirty.

"Don't you have to go to the gym and lock up tonight?" Tami asked.

"Yeah, I need to do that," I replied.

"Why don't we all go, that way you can show Thomas around some. Maybe we could all get in the sauna after you lock up. Would you like that, Thomas?"

"Yeah, that sounds good to me," he replied, looking at my sister, who was now seated right next to him with her hand on his thigh.

"Yeah, that would work," I replied, giving Tami an evil look, wondering just what she was up to.

The three of us got into my car, with Tami sitting in the front on Thomas's lap while he placed his hand on her thigh, just below the hem of her skirt, which was pretty far up on her leg.

We got to the gym and I walked Thomas around, showing him the offices and the parts of the gym he hadn't seen before. The announcement was made that the gym was closing in fifteen minutes, so people started making their way to the door and to the locker room to change before leaving. Before long it was just the three of us remaining.

"How about that sauna?" Tami suggested.

"Sure, I'm game," Thomas replied. "You coming too?" he asked me.

"I wouldn't miss this for anything," I replied, under my breath.

We walked in the locker room with Tami saying that she'd change in the woman's locker and meet us in the men's sauna in a few minutes.

"I didn't bring anything to change into, so will just a towel be all right with you two?" she asked, with a sexy expression on her face.

"It's all right with me if it is with Jason," Thomas replied, taking a good look at my sister, I'm sure imagining what she'll look like when she comes into the sauna. Tami walked into the locker room, closing the door behind her.

"Are you sure you're all right with this?" Thomas asked. "I mean, she is your sister and all."

"Yeah, I'm all right with it. If things get too hot in there, I'll just go to my office and do some paperwork or something," I said, knowing damn well that I wasn't leaving the two of them in the sauna together.

Thomas and I went into the men's locker room and I turned up the heat on the sauna before undressing. I stripped down and wrapped a towel around my waist, and Thomas did the same, following my lead.

We got into the sauna and I poured some water on the hot coals, getting the room steamed up. I sat down and spread my legs, relaxing. Thomas sat down at the side, and following my lead, did the same thing. We waited for Tami to arrive.

Tami walked in with a towel wrapped around her, barely covering her breasts and her privates, it was so short. She sat down across from Thomas and spread her legs a bit, but not revealing too much, so far as I could tell.

"Well, how do you think you'll like working here?" Tami asked as she moved over and sat down next to him, placing her hand on his upper thigh, under his towel.

"I, ah, I think I'm going to like it here," he said, looking at me like he was wondering how I was going to react to her assertiveness.

"I think I'm going to like you working here, too," Tami replied as she moved her hand a little further up his leg, dangerously close to the bulge that was growing underneath his towel.

We sat like that for what seemed to be an eternity, with Tami leaving her hand on his thigh, causing both of us to get a little more than a bit uncomfortable.

"God, I think the beer is going to my head," Tami said, although it was already obvious to both me and Thomas. She leaned back against the wall, and I noticed her hand resting very close to Thomas' cock, which I now could see from my position.

"Maybe I'll fix you up with Brittany, I think you'd like her, and I'm sure she'd like you; that is, unless I keep you for myself."

"I think I'll get in the Jacuzzi for a few minutes," I said as I got up to leave.

Tami looked at me, startled that I was leaving the two of them alone in the sauna.

"We'll go with you," she said as she stood up, barely able to stand. When she stood, her towel dropped below her breasts before she grabbed it and tried to cover herself, although not doing a very good job if it.

Tami walked out first, and I followed with Thomas behind me.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" he asked. "I mean, it's obvious she's had too much to drink."

It was really too late for that, as both of us watched my sister as she dropped her towel, exposing herself completely to both of us, and slid down into the water.

Tami leaned back and closed her eyes as Thomas and I walked over to the side of the Jacuzzi. I dropped my towel and got in, and Thomas followed.

We both sat there for a few minutes, not knowing what to say or do. I did notice Thomas staring at my sister, whose small breasts were both exposed above the surface of the water. Through the water, I could see that Thomas was rubbing his still erect cock. They both had too much to drink, and the heat of the sauna and the Jacuzzi was increasing the effect of the alcohol.

We sat there for a few minutes in silence, when we both noticed that Tami was asleep, or passed out, we weren't sure which it was.

"What do we do now?" he asked, both of us uncertain of what we should do.

"I think she's passed out," I said. "I guess we should get her out of the water and get her dressed or something," I offered, not really sure what to say or do.

"Maybe we should get her into the shower or something, you know, to cool her off and try to sober her up some," Thomas offered. I wasn't sure if he was seriously concerned about her or that he wanted to get her in the shower to get a better look at her; but I took it as he sincerely wanted to help, so I agreed.

"I'll go next door and get her clothes," he said, as he helped me get her out of the Jacuzzi. "You see if you can get her into the shower."

Thomas helped me steady Tami on her feet, and then he took off to the other locker room, still naked.

I managed to get her into the shower and turned on the water, leaving it a little on the cool side. Thomas returned and the two of us held Tami under the water, as I noticed that he was looking her over. All of her. I also noticed that we both had an erection, as we watched the water pour over her.

Tami was beginning to come to, as Thomas commented, "I know this isn't the right time to say this, but she is beautiful."

"Thank you," Tami said in a slurred voice, indicating that she was still intoxicated. "You're not too bad yourself, but I'm afraid that I'm already taken," she continued. I was getting nervous at this point, afraid of what she might say about our relationship.

"I mean, I'd love to go out with you, Thomas, but I, ah, I already have a boyfriend; but I KNOW that Brittany will like you," she slurred. "If I didn't, I'd love to go out with you, but I'm taken," she said as she dropping her hand to my hard cock.

"I think we need to get her dressed and out of here," I said before she did anything else that might reveal our relationship. Thomas agreed, and we walked Tami out of the shower. I held her upright as Thomas grabbed a towel and began drying her off. I watched as he dried her face, then her breasts, copping a feel with his fingers as she did so, and then dried her on down to her abdomen, pussy, and legs, before drying off her back side as I watched.

Thomas went over and got her clothes, and slipped her skirt on, pulling it up over her bare ass, and then he pulled her shirt over her head and somehow managed to get her arms into the sleeves.

"I didn't see any, you know, panties or anything," he said.

"She probably wasn't wearing any. Let's get her out of here," I said, with Thomas agreeing. Tami was able to walk with our assistance. We got her out to the lobby, where I left her with Thomas as I turned off the sauna and Jacuzzi before coming back out. Tami was leaning against him, with her head on his chest, and he had his arms wrapped around her, with one hand resting on her ass.

"I'll be right back. I just need to shut down the place and turn off all the lights before we head out," I said as I walked away, thankful that this episode was ending.

I left and closed up the place, and returned to find them just the way I left them.

We walked Tami out to the car and got her in the back seat. Her skirt was pulled up, exposing her bare pussy, and then I returned to lock the front doors before we left for the apartment. We didn't say anything on our way back.

Once we got to the apartment, we sat Tami down on the couch while Thomas and I got a couple of beers. Returning to the living room, Thomas sat down beside Tami, who grabbed his beer from his hand, and trying to take a drink of it, spilled most of it all over herself. She then fell back on the couch, all spread out before us, exposing herself.

"I think she's passed out again," Tomas said, stating the obvious.

"Maybe we should take her on to bed," I suggested, not knowing what else to do at this point.

Thomas and I walked Tami into the bedroom.

"I'll let her sleep here tonight, and I'll sleep on the couch," I said, feeling that I needed to offer an explanation of the sleeping arrangements.

Fortunately, Tami and I had left the pillows and sheets beside the couch in the living room in case mom showed up or something, so that seemed like a reasonable explanation, at least to me, anyway.

"Should we undress her or anything?" Thomas asked as we got her down on the bed. "She is all wet from the beer she spilled on herself."

I didn't know how to respond to that, and I certainly didn't want to offer to undress my sister in front of him, in spite of all we'd done together at the gym.

"Why don't you do that," I suggested, knowing that he'd love to undress her, and feeling that she deserved that after what she put me through all night.

"Yeah, I can handle that," he said as I left the room and grabbed us both another beer.

I came back to the door, and secretly watched as Thomas removed Tami's skirt. He pulled it down and off her long, sexy legs. He took a long look at her, but didn't do anything else, so far as I could see.

With her eyes still closed, she felt her way to his crotch and started rubbing him though his shorts, and then started unzipping his pants. Thomas immediately pulled her hand away, something I don't think I'd had the will power to do.

"Why don't you get undressed and come to bed?" she asked.

"I can't do that, Tami, I think I need to get out of her while I still can."

"Where are you going?" she asked, "I didn't think you had to go out again," indicating her confusion. I was afraid that she'd mention my name, but she didn't.

"Come on to bed and we'll have some fun," Tami pleaded. "I don't want you to go."

"I can't do that, Tami. I really need to get out of here."

"Well, ok then," she said, still slurring her words, "but not before I suck you for a minute."

"You, ah, you really want to do that?" he asked.

"Sure I do, silly, come over here."

I thought for a minute that Thomas was going to let her suck him off, but again, he resisted.

"I can't do that, Tami. I need to go."

"Are you coming back" she asked, still confused why he, or rather, I had to leave.

I turned and went into the living room and started spreading out the sheets on the bed as though I was really going to sleep there, waiting for Thomas to come out.

After I finished, I sat down at the table in the kitchen and waited for him to return.

About five minutes later, after a stop in the bathroom, Thomas returned to the kitchen. I offered him a beer and he sat down at the table, his face flushed.

"Did you get her to bed?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did, but I need to tell you something," he said, sheepishly.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, things started to get a little out of hand in there."

"What happened?" I asked, amazed that he was telling me this.

"She didn't want me to leave and kept trying to get me to come to bed with her. She thought I was spending the night or something, and wondered why I had to leave. Then she said that she wanted to suck me off before I left. She seemed confused or something."

"So what happened?" I asked.

"Well, I admit that I was turned on, but I didn't let her. God, it was tempting, though. I covered her up and went to the bathroom, you know, to release some pressure."

"God, I don't know how you resisted; hell, I think I may have let her suck me off, even though she's my sister and all," I said, not thinking.

"I can believe that, she sure is hot and all."

"Yeah, she does have a good body. Sometimes I'm almost sorry we're related!" I said laughing, trying to get out of this conversation some way.