Tami Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I can understand that," I replied as I covered his privates with the towel and applied oil to his chest and arms and started working them. He was well defined, and quite well built. I could tell that he's been lifting weights at home.

I massaged his chest and abdomen, working down to the top of his trimmed pubes. I moved to his legs and started massaging from his upper, inner thighs down to his upper and then lower legs, feeling the strong muscles of his thighs and lower legs.

I made my way back up his legs to his inner thighs, which were held tight together. I pressed my hands between his knees to spread them slightly, so I could work his whole legs. I massaged up his inner thighs and then back down.

"You ever think about working here?" I asked. "You sure have the body for it."

"Thanks, I appreciate that. I work out at home, but I like coming to the gym better; and I have thought about working in a gym again and do need a job. Do you have an opening?"

"I don't know for sure, but we may have. I've been working so much in the massage room, I'm sure we could use someone to work the floor as a spotter and all, and maybe even a personal trainer, or another massage therapist, if things keep going as they are now. I do more massages than anything now."

"I'd really like that," he replied as I continued working his legs, noting that his hour was about up.

"After you clean up, why don't we go out front and I can get you an application. I'll talk with the owner tonight and see what we have, and give you a call."

"Thanks, I appreciate it. That was a great massage, by the way," he said as he got of the table and walked into the dressing room.

Thomas seemed like a nice guy, and it would be good to have another guy around here and all. Besides, I didn't have a close friend at this point and it would be good to have one.

Thomas walked over to the tip jar and started to drop a twenty in, when I stopped him. He looked to me like he could use the cash.

"This one was on the house," I said to him. He looked at me kinda funny, like he thought I was making a pass at him or something, which I definitely wasn't.

"Look, most of the people I massage are loaded with cash and they tip me plenty, and besides that, I'd like for us to be friends, and friends don't charge friends for favors, that's all."

"Thanks, Jason, and yeah, I could use a friend."

"Good. Let's go out and fill out the application and see if we can get you working here."

Thomas took the application over to the lounge, where I got him a complimentary fruit smoothie. Noticing that it was time to pick up Tami, I told him I'd be back in a few minutes and look over his application and then show it to the owner.

I made the short drive over to the high school and picked up my sister. Tami was waiting for me at the door, and came running out when I arrived.

"Hey, how's your day going?" she asked as she jumped in the car and gave me a quick kiss."

"Great, how about you?"

"Well, it started off fantastic, then took a dive because I had to leave you and go to school, but It just got a lot better!" she said as she leaned back over and gave me a much longer kiss with some tongue.

"Yeah, mine's been pretty good, but it just got better too! I have you down for a workout at three thirty and then a massage at four thirty, which is my last one for the day, so we wont have to rush," I said.

"Umm, I like the sound of that, Jace."

"Yeah, me too," I replied.

We arrived at the gym shortly, and Tami rushed into the locker room to change, and came back out wearing her skimpy workout clothes making me want to skip the workout and go straight to the massage.

Remembering that I was supposed to meet Thomas, I walked over to the lounge to find him, with Tami following me. Once we got there, I introduced the two of them and told Tami to go ahead and start her stretches and I'd be with her in a few minutes. I watched as Thomas' eyes followed her as she walked to the floor.

"Let's look this application over," I said, as he offered it to me.

I read through it, noticing that he listed his three years working at a gym in Ohio.

"Is there anyone at the gym I could call to get a reference?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll write my supervisor's name and phone number down. He spends most of the time at the gym, so it shouldn't be hard to reach him," he replied as he started writing, and then handed the application back to me.

"This looks good, I'll let you know something soon," I said.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure,"

"This Tami, do you know if she's dating anyone?"

I was at a loss for words. I wanted to say that she was, but she really wasn't.

"Not that I know of, but you need to know that she's my sister before you say anything else," I said with a laugh.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really; but as far as I know she isn't dating anyone."

"Do you think, you know, that I might have a chance with her?"

"I don't know about that," I said, a little hesitant. "Tell you what, she's staying at my place for the week, maybe we'll have you over for dinner one night."

"Thanks, that would be good," he replied.

"Ok then, I'll give you a call after I talk with Mike to see if we could use some help around here."

"Thanks, Jason. Call me!"

Thomas left and I walked over to Tami, who was just finishing her stretching and ready for the machines.

"Who's the new guy?" she asked, seeming a little too interested in him.

"His name is Thomas, and he was quite interested in you, by the way."

"Really? What did he say?"

"Well, he didn't say much after I told him you're my sister, but I think he found you quite attractive, naturally. He did ask if I thought you'd go out with him."

"Did you tell him that I've already got a guy in my life?"

"Well, if you're referring to me, no. I thought that might be a little hard to explain; but I did say that we might have him over for dinner one night. He seems like a nice enough guy. We met in the sauna and then I gave him a massage. He filled out an application and has worked in a gym back in Ohio before his family moved here."

"You gave him a massage? What's he like, you know, down there and all."

"If you're asking if he has a penis, yes he does."

"I know that, I mean, oh never mind."

"If you really want to know, I'll give you all the details," I shared.

"Save it for the massage room. I need to hit the machines," she said with a smile.

I got her started on her first machine, telling her to do three sets of fifteen reps, increasing the weight a little from the last workout.

"Hey Jason, can I speak with you for a few minutes?" I heard Mike yell at me from across the gym.

"Sure, I'll be right there," I replied, wondering what he needed to talk with me about, a little scared that someone might have complained about the activities in the massage room or something like that.

I walked over and followed Mike into his office, and he asked me to have a seat.

"Is there a problem or anything?" I asked.

"No, not at all, quite the contrary. You've been doing a great job with the massages; your evaluations have been excellent."

"Evaluations?" I asked.

"Yeah, as part of the supervision, we've been giving each client a card with a web address for them to complete an online evaluation of the massage, and the school says that you've received the highest score they've ever seen. Perfect, actually."

"Really? That's great," I said, remembering something about the online evaluations and wondering why Tami hadn't said anything to me about filling one out.

"Yeah, it is great. You've already surpassed the twenty hours of required supervision before you get your permanent certification, and the school sent it over this morning," he said, handing me an envelope.

I opened it and found my Massage Therapist Certification.

"I'll have Kathy frame it so you can display it in the massage room. You should be proud of that. Congratulations."

"Yes, sir, I am, and thank you."

"I thought we could continue the free massages through this week, so you can built up a client base, and then see how it goes when we start charging, but from the high scores you've received, I don't think it'll drop off much, if any."

"That's fine with me."

"You can continue to receive the tips, which I imagine have been pretty good, by the scores you've received."

"Yeah, they have. I've really been surprised at the amount. Over fifteen hundred dollars, or something like that."

"Great. We'll keep the tip jar in there after we start charging. Now, a couple other things. I want you to look over this fee schedule and let me know what you think. I've added a 'Champagne Massage' to the list. It's a bit pricey, but not too much for our clientele. When they come for their massage, we'll include a coupon for a glass of Champagne, which they can pick up in the lounge. A friend of mine offers this and says that it's been a hit. The massage is a ninety minute massage, and we want to give them first class service all the way. You'll keep some Champagne in your room in a wine chiller, and they can have refills if they want."

"I can handle that," I replied.

"I'm sure you can."

"Now, another thing. I've been impressed with your work and the way you handle all the responsibility I've given you, including locking up for me when I can't make it. I want to promote you to Gym Manager. It will come with more responsibility along with your massages and serving as a personal trainer. We'll need to hire a new trainer, because I want to reserve you for our Platinum Level Membership. We can grandfather in your current clients as well as your sister and mother. No problem there, but new clients will have to be Platinum members."

"Sure, that sounds, well, it sounds great. Thank you for your confidence in me."

"I've always been impressed with you, Jason, and I know you're up to the responsibility. As manager, you'll need to lock up at night, that is, until we hire a new assistant manager. We need to work on that. I'll let you do the interviews and all, reserving final decision. You want the job?"

"Sure. It sounds great to me."

"Another thing, my wife and I are planning an extended vacation this summer, and will be gone for three months; while we're away, you'll have complete authority and responsibility for the place. Do you think you can handle that?" He asked.

"Yes, sir. I have a few months to get used to the new responsibility, but by then I'm sure I'll be able to handle things on my own."

"Good. There will be more of that, too. I'm planning to retire from the school system at the end of the year, and my wife and I are planning some extensive travel the first of next year, and you'll have all the responsibility. When I'm in town, I'll be working here off and on, but will gradually be working my way out of the day to day operations, and turning them over to you. In another year, my hope is that you will be managing the entire operation, allowing me to enjoy my retirement."

"Thanks again for all your confidence in me. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome, Jason. We'll have a staff meeting at eight in the morning, and I'll make the announcement to the rest of the staff. I'm sure they will all be pleased with the decision. Any questions?"

"Not at the moment, though I'm sure there will be some once this settles in."

"Good. We'll look at your hours in the morning, but I need you to begin locking up tonight, if that's good with you."

"Sure," I replied. "Oh, there is one other thing. I met a new guy this afternoon who's new to the area. I gave him a massage and discovered that he's had three years experience working at a gym in Ohio. He's young, like me, but he seemed responsible, so I had him fill out an application and got a reference from his old gym."

"Is he as fit as you are?"

"Yes, that's the first thing I noticed about him; it's obvious that he works out and takes care of himself. I thought that, if he checks out, maybe he'll be a good candidate for the assistant manager position. We really don't have anyone in house to choose from, as far as I can tell, that is, unless you have someone in mind already."

"I've been thinking about that, and I would agree with your assessment. We have some who could possibly do it, but nobody stands out. New blood might be good for the place, that is if he checks out and you're pleased with him and all. You say he's fit?"

"Yeah, he's fit. I mean I got a good look at him in the sauna and all, and on the massage table. I think he'd fit right in."

"Young and fit goes well with our clientele. We have to keep the customers happy," Mike said with a smile. "You check his reference and then interview him and if you think he's right for the job, we'll go with him. I trust you, Jason."

"Thank you, sir. I'll follow up on him and if everything checks you I'll give him a call for an interview."

"You need to get back to Tami. We'll talk again, soon."

"Thanks again," I said as I got up and left his office, wanting to tell everyone that I just received the opportunity of a lifetime, but would have to hold off on that until tomorrow.

I walked back over to Tami, who was just finishing her third rep on her third machine.

"What the hell was that about?" she asked.

"Why don't we head to the massage room, and I'll tell you all about it," I replied as she finished her reps. Tami got up and the two of us rushed into the massage room, and I closed the door behind us and locked it.

"I just got promoted to Gym Manager," I said as I grabbed my sister for a hug.

"That's fantastic!"

"Yeah, it is. I get a promotion, more responsibility, and get to hire a new assistant manager."

I grabbed Tami's face and gave her a deep kiss, celebrating my promotion.

"I'm so proud of you, Jace! This is great. I think Mike made a good decision. You'll do a great job managing this place. Did you get a good raise out of it?"

"I imagine so, I never thought to ask about that."

"I'm sure you will. God, this is great. Do you have anyone in mind for the assistant manager position?"

"Well, I told Mike about Thomas. He has over three years experience at a gym in Ohio, and seems to be a great guy and all, so I might give him a try if his reference checks out."

"Do you think maybe we could have him over to the apartment tonight? Maybe for pizza or something? That way you'd be able to check him out further," Tami said.

"Are you sure you're not the one wanting to check him out further?" I asked.

"No, silly, I have my man. Although it may be a little complicated if he's interested in me and all. We'll have to work something out, that's all."

"Yeah, I know. He wants to take you out, I know that."

"I don't know about that. I know I can't tell him why I'm not interested or anything, but I wouldn't want to go out with him and lead him on or anything, either."

"No, he's seems like a nice guy. Maybe you could introduce him to one of your friends or something?" I asked.

"Sure, I could do that," she replied. "By the way, you said that you'd, you know, tell me more about him once we got in here."

"Sure, what do you want to know?" I asked.

"Well, I'm sure you got a good look at him when you gave him a massage, is he as big, you know, down there as you are?"

"First of all, I don't consider myself that big, but yes, he's about the same size as me, I guess. Honestly, I didn't take his measurements or anything."

"But, you did get a look at him?"

"Sure, I got a look at him; it's hard not to giving him a massage and all. Why are you so interested in all this?" I asked.

"Well, if I'm going to fix him up with a friend, I need to know what to tell her."

"So you'll tell her that your brother gave him a massage and then told you that he had a nice cock or something?"

Tami laughed at that.

"Yeah, that would sound kinda weird, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, it would."

"I know," she said, "how about having him over tonight and then the three of us can come over here and lock up, and maybe get into the sauna afterwards. That way I can check him out for myself, for my friend, that is."

"Sure, I can work that out, I'm the new manager, you know.

"Yeah, I know!" she said.

"You ready for your massage?"

"Sure am," Tami said as she removed her top and bottom and crawled onto the massage table, face up.

"I want a deep tissue massage, right here," she said as she rubbed her pussy with her fingers. "Right here, and with your tongue first."

I wasted no time going down on my sister. God, I loved how she tasted, especially after a work out. It may sound weird or something, but I loved her taste mixed with her sweat. I started eating away at her pussy while rubbing my hands over her thighs, something I love to do. God, I loved her thighs.

I ate her out for a good ten minutes, and then licked my way up to her breasts, licking and sucking one and then the other.

"Why don't you get out of those clothes," she suggested.

I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head and then removed my shorts, shoes and socks. We were both completely naked in the massage room, as I walked back over to her and started massaging her breasts.

Tami turned over on her side, facing me, and took my erect cock in her hand and started rubbing me.

"This is for your promotion. Time to celebrate," as she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me off. I continued rubbing her breasts and her shoulders as she made love to my cock.

God I loved her mouth on me. She we sliding her tongue along the head of my cock as she sucked me. I continued rubbing her until I finally rolled her over on her back, spread her knees wide, and then climbed onto the table, straddling her face with my legs letting my cock enter her mouth, as I leaned forward and brought my mouth back to her pussy and started licking it as she sucked me off.

It felt so good with her lips wrapped around my erect manhood. I started thrusting my cock into her mouth while continuing to eat her pussy. We continued in this position for several minutes as I kept running my tongue over her protruding lips, and then inside of her as far as I could, while continuing to feel the smooth skin of her thighs.

After several more minutes, I moved around so that I was facing her. I leaned forward and started kissing my sister as she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. My cock slid in easily, and I started making love to my sister on the massage table. The same place where I'd given our mother a massage just a few hours earlier. God, I loved my family.

I pressed myself up from the massage table while still drilling her, so that I could get a good look at my beautiful sister. The machines were already doing their job on her pecs, as her breasts did look fuller, even though she was flat on her back. I leaned forward and took one of her nipples into my mouth, causing her to moan.

"God, this is so fucking wonderful, Jace. God, I love you, brother."

"I love you, too, Tami," I replied while continuing to suck one breast and then the other. "Yeah, I love you too."

We continued making love on the massage table, until she started to moan louder, telling me that she was about to cum. I fucked her harder, feeling the same sensation in my groin as I massaged our mother. I started fucking her harder and faster, until I started releasing my sperm into her wet pussy, as it clamped tightly around my hardness as she had her orgasm.

I emptied my load into her, and then licked down from her breasts to her abdomen, and then to her pussy, licking her clean, tasting my cum and her's combined with her sweat. God, she tasted great.

I worked her pussy for another several minutes before giving her one final kiss on the lips.

"That was great, Jace," she said as we broke the kiss.