Tami Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want another beer?" I asked him, offering him one.

"Yeah, I think I need another one after that," he said as he took the beer from my hand.

"So, do you want the job?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do, but I'm not sure what I'll say to Tami the next time I see her, after all that happened tonight and all."

"Don't worry about that, she and I'll have a conversation about this in the morning. I'm sure she'll be embarrassed about it, but she'll get over it. I'll explain everything to her."

"Everything?" he asked.

"Yeah, everything. I'm sure she'll remember it when she wakes up, and I'll explain everything to her. Maybe the three of us can have a talk at the gym tomorrow," I suggested.

"Yeah, I think we better. Well, I need to get going, thanks again for the job offer. All in all, I had a great time tonight."

"I guess you did," I said laughing. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Sure. I'm looking forward to the new job," he said as he got up and left.

I went into the bedroom and saw that Tami was sound asleep. I undressed and climbed into the bed beside her and pulled her up to me.

"You still here?" she asked, "I thought you were leaving or something."

"Yeah, I'm still here. We need to get some sleep," I replied as I gently stroked her hair.

Tami leaned up and kissed me on the mouth, sliding her tongue inside.

We slept all night, and woke up around six in the morning.

"I really enjoyed last night. Where the hell were you going, anyway? I remember you saying something about having to leave or something."

"That wasn't me who had to leave, Tami."

"If it wasn't you, who was it?" she replied, thinking about it. "Oh my god, it wasn't Thomas, was it?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, that was Thomas who put you to bed," I replied.

"Oh, my god, I thought it was you!"

After a minute, she exclaimed, "Then . . . that was Thomas who undressed me. Oh my god, I asked him if I could suck him off before he left!"

"Yeah, that was Thomas," I replied. "How much about last night do you remember?" I asked her.

"I remember Thomas saying something about coming over here to meet me or something, and that I got mad at you and was trying to get back at you or something, you know, to make you jealous. Then we went to the gym. I don't remember anything about being at the gym. The next thing I remember is you putting me to bed and saying something about having to leave, and then . . . Oh god, Jace, I told him that I wanted to suck him before he left! I actually told him I wanted to suck him, all the time thinking it was you!"

"Yeah, that's what he said," I told her, not mentioning that I watched the whole thing.

"He told you about it?" she asked.

"Yeah, he was afraid I'd find out about it and might fire him or something, so he told me everything, just like you said."

"So, he really thought I wanted to suck HIM off?"

"Yeah, that's what he thought, but after the way you acted in the sauna, he had reason to believe it."

"What the fuck happened in the sauna?" she asked.

"You came in wrapped in a towel, which didn't cover much, and sat down beside him and started rubbing his leg. I thought you wanted to be alone with him, so I got up and went to the Jacuzzi. You got up and your towel fell part way down, exposing your breasts, and you said that you wanted to go to the Jacuzzi too. You walked over to the Jacuzzi dropped your towel, and slid into the water."

"So, I was, like, naked in front of the two of you?"

"Yeah, completely naked. You sat in the Jacuzzi for a few minutes and then passed out. The two of us got you out and took you to the shower."

"He was in the shower with me?" she asked, startled.

"Yeah, we were both in there with you, trying to sober you up, until you grabbed my cock."

"Oh my god, I can't believe all this happened."

"Well, it did. When you grabbed my cock, I suggested that we get you out of the shower and get you dressed. Thomas helped you out of the shower, and I held you as he dried you off."

"He dried me off? Like, all of me?"

"Yeah, he did. I didn't know what the fuck to do, so I let him. I didn't think I should be the one to do it, with him standing there and all. Then he dressed you and we brought you home. He didn't find any panties, by the way."

"Oh fuck," she said. "I'm really sorry about this, Jace, I really am. I can't believe I did all that."

"We sat you down on the sofa and got a couple of beers. You grabbed his out of his hand and then spilled it all over yourself. That's why he had to undress you when he took you to bed."

"I honestly thought it was you undressing me, Jace. I had no idea it was Thomas."

"He told me that once he got you undressed you kinda made a pass at him."

"And then I told him that I wanted to suck him, thinking it was you. He asked me if I was sure, and I said I was, thinking it was a stupid question. Oh my god, Jace, I really thought that it was you all the time. I never, never would have done that if I knew it was him and not you."

"I understand that, but I couldn't very well tell him that," I replied. "I didn't know what to do, Tami, I really didn't."

"I don't blame you, it was my fault. I never should have tried to make you jealous. So, Thomas has seen, you know, me naked?"

"Yeah, several times. He thinks you have a terrific body, by the way."

"He said that? That I have a terrific body?"

"Yeah, that's what I said. He was embarrassed that it went as far as it did and I said that I didn't blame him, I'd probably have done the same thing, even though you're my sister and all."

"You told him that?"

"Yeah, and that's when he said that he wouldn't blame me if I did, you having such a hot body."

Tami dropped back on the bed and looked as though she was about to cry.

"Don't worry about it, we'll straighten it all out this afternoon. He wanted us to have a talk about it."

"Maybe I need to have a talk with him. Could we use your office? I think I have a lot of explaining to do, and I'm not sure what I'm going to tell him. I can't tell him that I thought it was you, though."

"We'll figure something out," I said as I leaned over and kissed my sister.

My kiss calmed her down, but got her excited as she started slipping her tongue inside my mouth and kissing me passionately.

"I think I at least owe you this," she said as she leaned over me and started sucking my cock, which immediately grew to full length.

Tami sucked me for several minutes when I pulled her face up and kissed her. We made out for a few minutes, and then I pushed her onto her back, spread her legs, and brought my hard cock to her pussy, and slowly entered her.

Oh, god that feels good, Jace. I'm glad Thomas didn't fuck me. God, I wanted him, or you to last night."

"All's forgiven, Tami. I just want you now, god I want you."



"I want you too," she said as I continued fucking my sister.

Tami was thrusting her hips against mine, driving my cock deep inside of her as I reached under her, grabbing her fleshy ass, holding it tight as we made love.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good, Jace, fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck your sister!"

I loved it when she talked like that, as it excited me even more. I continued fucking her for several more minutes, until I felt that familiar tingling sensation, indicating that I was going to cum in my sister. I rammed her hard and held my cock buried deep inside of her as I ejaculated several shots of my sperm into my sister's throbbing pussy.

I fell off of her and came to rest beside her, bringing my mouth to hers, kissing her passionately, letting her know that I wasn't upset about last night.

"That was so fucking good, Jace. I love it when we make love. I don't want anyone but you, Jace. God, I love you."

"I love you, too, Tami. I'm really sorry about last night."

"It was my fault. I don't know what I'm going to say to Thomas, but I'll have to think of something. Did you really think I wanted to, like, go out with him?"

"I didn't think so, but the way you were acting, hitting on him at the apartment and then in the sauna, you know, I thought you were trying to make me jealous, but part of me thought that you really wanted to be with him. I didn't know for sure."

"Well, I don't want to be with him. I want to be with you. Do you believe me now?"

"Yeah, I believe you."

"I mean, I don't want you to think that I ever want anyone but you, Jace. I love you."

"I love you, too, Tami."

"Do you, you know, want to go out with anyone else?"

"No, there isn't anyone else I'd rather be with but you."

"So, are we, you know, are we going to be, you know, like boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's what I want. I really love you and I love being with you. I can't imagine being with anyone else but you."

I kissed my sister lightly at first, but it turned into a very passionate kiss.

"I think I'll introduce him to Brittany."

"That might be good. He really doesn't know many people around here, and I'm sure he'd love to meet her. She's cute, too."

"So, you've noticed?"


"Yeah, I've noticed, but I'm not interested, if that's what you think."

"Do you think Thomas would like her?"

"I'm sure he would, but there's one way to find out. We'll have to get them both over here together and see how things work out."

Looking at the clock, Tami said that she needed to get a shower and get dressed for school, while I said that I'd try to come up with something to tell Thomas, other than she thought it was me when she wanted to suck his cock last night.

Tami got dressed and I fixed some muesli for the two of us before we left for the day.

When we got to the school, she gave me a lingering kiss before getting out of the car.

"Aren't you afraid someone might see you kissing your brother?" I asked her.

"Nope. Not at all," she said as she got out and walked to the school.

Should be an interesting day, I thought to myself as I drove out of the parking lot and to the gym, where I found Thomas waiting for me.

Thomas greeted me as I walked through the door.

"Hey," I called out to him.

"Good morning!" he said as we walked to the counter and I checked my schedule for the day, noticing that Stephanie had signed up for a massage at 10:00. I had a few other massages scattered throughout the day, and three clients for training.

"Can we talk a few minutes," Thomas asked me.

"We can, but it will have to wait until after the staff meeting. Why don't you come along, and I'll introduce you as the new assistant manager?" I asked.

"Sure, this is a great opportunity," he replied as we walked into the conference room. All the administrative employees were in there, along with Mike, who immediately introduced me as the new Gym Manager, noting that I had also received my Massage Therapy Certification.

Everyone congratulated me on both the new position and the certification. Mike announced that I'm assuming my new duties immediately, and continued to explain his plans for the summer and my new responsibilities.

After that, I introduced Thomas as the new Assistant Manager, noting that we still had to go through his responsibilities as he was a new employee.

We went through a few other details of the day and the rest of the week, with Mike presenting a laminated chart of our new massage fees, noting the Champagne Massage and explaining how that would work. After that, the meeting broke up and Thomas and I went to my office to finish his paperwork. Kathy brought in all the forms he needed to sign for payroll, and I left for a few minutes so he could complete all his paperwork.

Mike caught me by the front desk. "I think you made a good decision with Thomas. I take it his reference checked out?"

"Yeah, it did. I talked to the owner of the gym where he worked, and he said that he wanted to promote him there before he left. He said that he's a hard worker and would make a great assistant manager for us. He gave an outstanding recommendation."

"Sounds good, and the way he looks, I think he'll fit right in here. He's just what our clients like, young and fit. I hope he works out."

"I'm sure he will," I replied as we shook hands and he congratulated me on all that has happened, including Thomas, our new assistant manager.

I left Mike and went back into my office to check on Thomas, who was still filling out his paperwork. He asked me a few questions about the paperwork and I helped him finish it before we talked about his new position and started working through his schedule. I had him working with me in the mornings and then coming back in the evenings to begin the lock up routine. I told him I would come back in for a few days to make sure he learned the routine and all.

After we finished all of this, Thomas asked if we could talk for a few minutes about last night, and I said that I thought we should.

"Did you and Tami talk about it this morning?" he asked.

"Yeah, we did. She wants to meet with you this afternoon to talk about it," I replied.

"I think I understand what happened," he said, causing my stomach to tighten as I wondered what all he'd figured out.

"What d'you mean?" I asked.

"I think I know who this other guy is," he replied.

"You do?" I asked, nervously.

"Yeah, I think it's, ah, I think it's you," he replied.

I fell back in my chair, with a sick feeling in my stomach. I wasn't going to deny it, but wasn't sure what to say.

"I got home last night, and ah, started thinking about everything that happened, especially when she wanted me to get into bed with her. She seemed upset that I was leaving, and asked where I was going and all, and the more I thought about it, I realized that she must have thought I was you at that point. It was dark in the room, and as drunk as she was, I'm sure she thought I was you, and I think she was upset because you weren't coming to bed with her."

I sat there looking at him, afraid that I was going to throw up or something.

"She was really confused that I was leaving and all, and that's all that makes sense to me, he continued, "and by the look on your face, now I'm sure that's what happened."

"Shit," I said. "I was afraid you'd figure it out. I, ah, I don't know what to say," I replied.

"Then, it is you?"

"Yeah, it's me. We've messed around some, but I wasn't sure that she didn't want to go out with you, and I was a bit confused by the way she was acting, especially after we came over to the gym and got into the sauna. I mean, she was coming on to you pretty heavy and all."

"Yeah, but I figured it that she was just trying to make you jealous or something."

"Yeah, that's what she said this morning. Christ, I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. I've got an older sister, and we messed around some before she left for college, and a couple of times since. Hell, I even fucked her a few times, so I know what you're going through and all."

"You had sex with your sister?"

"Yeah, she came home drunk from a party one night. I was still up, and we watched a movie together, and the next think I knew, we were fucking on the couch in the living room. Our parents had gone to bed. We did it a few more times before she left for college. When she came home last summer, we hooked up a couple more times; well more than a couple. We had sex whenever we could over the summer, and when she came home for Christmas break. She has a new boyfriend now, so I imagine it's over, but it sure was fun while it lasted," he said with a smile on his face.

"So, you're all right with this?" I asked, not sure where this conversation was leading.

"Yeah, like I said last night, I wouldn't blame you for doing her, as hot as she is and all. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, hell, I just told you about me and my sister."

"Yeah, it happens."

"Yes, it does, I mean I never thought of my sister that way until that night when she came home drunk. She's really hot, too. She was sitting really close to me on the couch, and then she leaned over and kissed me and started rubbing my crotch. I knew she was drunk, but all of a sudden I saw her in a different way, you know, she really looked sexy to me. After we kissed for a while I removed her blouse and started sucking her breasts, and then, before I knew it, we were both naked, and we had sex on the couch. The next night she slept in my bed all night. I was afraid we'd get caught, but we didn't. After that, we had sex as often as we could. We even had a weekend at home when the parents went away for a wedding or something."

"Christ," I said.

"Yeah, it was fun while it lasted, so I can't really say anything about your relationship with Tami, and like I said, I can't blame you. Hell, if she were my sister, I'm sure I'd be doing her."

"So, you're all right with this, I mean, you aren't telling anyone are you?"

"Hell no, I'm not telling anyone. You know about me and my sister too, so, we're even."

"Would you like to be fixed up with her friend Brittany?" I asked. "Tami mentioned that again this morning."

"Is she as hot as your sister?" he asked.

"Yeah, she really is. She's about your height or a bit shorter, blonde, really fit, too. She does aerobics and works out some. She has a tight body. I've seen her in a swimsuit a few times and she has tight abs and nice breasts," I replied, describing her as well as I could from memory.

"Do you think, maybe Tami could get her to stay over at your place tonight or something? I think I'd like to meet her."

"We'll find out," I said as I reached for my phone and sent Tami a text. I told her that Thomas asked if maybe she could have Brittany spend the night tonight and meet him.

Tami replied immediately that she'd see her next period and ask her. She said that she'd tell her to tell her folks she was staying over at the house, not mentioning that it would really be my apartment. She didn't think her parents would let her stay over if they knew it was my apartment.

"We should find out shortly," I told him after exchanging a few texts with her.

I walked Thomas around the gym and let him work the floor while I got ready for Stephanie, my next massage.

Having a few minutes before the massage, I went out to the floor and found Thomas talking with a guy at one of the machines, instructing him on how to use it.

I walked over to him, and after he finished, we walked around the gym as I introduced him to the customers. Kathy came out with a new name tag for both of us. His said Assistant Manager, and mine said Manager. We both put them on, and I congratulated him again on his new position as he did the same to me. We walked over to the lounge and had a smoothie as I waited for Stephanie to arrive.

"I think I'm really going to like working here," he said.

"I'm gonna enjoy having you here," I replied.

I looked over at the counter and saw Stephanie standing there, as did Thomas.

"Is that your next massage?" he asked, while looking her over.

"She sure is," I replied, noticing how hot she looked in her tube top and short shorts.

"How do I become a massage therapist?" he asked, "I think I'd really like that."

"Tell you what," I said, "well check into it this afternoon and get you signed up for the course that I took. I can be your supervisor on that, too."

"Sounds great," he said as I got up and started walking away.

I greeted Stephanie at the counter and asked her to follow me to the massage room.

When we walked in, I closed the door, noticing Thomas watching us, with the look of envy on his face.

"You can go ahead and change in the dressing room," I told her, handing her a towel.

Stephanie went into the dressing room and closed the door. In just a few seconds, she came out and stood at the door, with nothing on but a tiny pair of black thong panties, holding the towel by her side.