Taming a Bitch and Beyond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no don't stop. Shit honeyyyyy. Pleasseeee," Katie begged.

"You do have a point. I could use some assistance. Silently, I walked upstairs where I lost my bottom half, and put a robe on before returned to Katie's side. "I'll be right back; I'm going to see if Anna could lend me a hand. I walked out of our apartment, but left the door wide open. If anyone walked by they would have a direct view of Katie and her pussy.

After a couple of knocks, Anna answered and looked like a live popsicle. She had on a sheer black baby doll, that allowed one to view her hard nipples, sheer black stockings held up with a black garter belt and a black thong. In addition, she had on black stilettoes and a sheer black robe with only one fastener, just below her breasts. She was a picture of sex. "Hey there sexy, nice threads. I was wondering if you minded coming over a little bit to help me finish setting up for the party?"

"Sure. I'd love to. I just finished with my make-up. I was going to put on another outer robe, but maybe I'll skip it. What do you think?" Anna inquired.

"You like fine. Let's go," I answered.

"Don't I even get a hello kiss," Anna asked with a pouty face.

"You do, but I'll deliver at our place," I advised then took her hand and together we walked over to our place. The look on her face when she saw Katie was priceless. At first she was shocked, but that soon changed to fascination and later I knew she was intrigued. In front of Katie, I explained to Anna that Katie had broken one of our rules, so had to have a consequence, and at the time that was all I could think.

Anna directly spoke with Katie, who let her know she was fine, just horny. After assessing the situation, Anna started to play along. "You know, often when people are tied up their mouths are also shut."

"You're right, Anna. Come here, I want you to take off your little robe and show Katie the rest of your outfit." We stood two feet in front of Katie, where I assisted Anna in discarding her outer robe. "Isn't she beautiful Katie? Turn around Anna, I want to show Katie your ass." As I did so, I ran my hand up and down Anna's exposed butt. "Isn't it tight. I loved fucking it the other morning. Makes my cock hard just thinking about a repeat."

"Now, bend over Anna," I instructed and she promptly complied. Again my hand caressed her ass, but this time I went further and pressed a finger into her panty covered slit. "Katie, do you think she's wet already?" I asked my wife.

"Yesss," Katie softly whispered back. I was surprised, not by her response, but how heavily she was breathing. This charade seemed to be turning her on. So I pulled Anna's thong aside, and slowly eased a finger into her, and then a second. My fingers swirled about for a few moments, then I pulled them out and briefly rubbed Anna's clit before reinserting my digits into her vulva.

The next time I pulled them out, I showed my fingers to Katie. "You are correct, she is wet. Stand up, and turn around Anna." She did as I asked. I firmly pinched her nipples until a there was a grimace on her face, then lightly traced my hand downwards across her stomach and into her panties. Momentarily, I teased her engorged clit, then added, "Nicely wet. Anna, do you think your outfit turns me on?"

"Probably, I hope," Anna answered.

"Why don't you take my robe off, and see?" She took a step towards me, untied my belt and slid the robe off my shoulders.

"Yes, you are excited to see me," Anna spoke with a fine smile forming across her lips as she took my cock and started massaging it with both hands. "It is such a beautiful penis." Her administrations felt remarkable.

"Do you think Katie is turned on my watching you," I asked Anna.

"I don't know. She seems to be," Anna demurely answered.

"Why don't you feel her pussy a little and tell me what you think."

"Ok," Anna simple stated then knelt down so Katie's pussy was just before her. She rubbed her outer lips for some time, before easing two fingers into her. "She is very wet," Anna replied as she eased her fingers in and out.

"Why don't you try using one of those vibrators on her pussy," I suggested. Without answering, Anna picked out a vibrator, turned it on and applied it directly to Katie's expose clit.

"Oh shit, fuck Anna, that feels so good. Put your fingers back in me, and rub my clit with it. Ohh, yes. There. Ok, ok, ahhhh," Katie piped out.

"That is enough Anna. Come here," I ordered. Anna immediately stopped, and stood up in front of me.

"Honey, can you believe how rude of a host I have been? I forgot to ever give Anna a welcome hug and kiss. I think it's time to make amends. Hello Anna, you look fabulous," I advised then took Anna into my arms and gave her a long sensuous hug. This was followed by an open mouthed kiss with a little tongue teasing. When it stopped, I put my arms back around Anna and pulled her up against me tightly. "Do you mind if I have another kiss?"

"Any time," Anna answered. This time our kissing was electric. Open mouthed, biting her lips and moving down to her neck which I sucked hard on before returning to her awaiting mouth. I felt her breathing increase, and moved my hands down to her little ass. With both cheeks firmly cupped, I lifted her up so her pussy was rubbing against my cock.

"Anna, do you feel my hard cock against your pussy?"

"Yes. It is very hard," she replied.

"Would you like to have it inside you?"

"Yess, please."

"Where?"

"In my pussy," she whispered to me, but loud enough for Katie to hear.

"Anna why don't you pull that little thong aside, so I can fill your pussy with my dick." She did so and helped guide me into her. I fucked her for a short time, with each thrust causing her to emit a moan as my dick was so far embedded into her. After a short while, I walked over so we were at the far end of the couch with Anna's ass just above Katie's head. Once there I began to slowly pull her up and then release her onto my cock.

When my arms grew tired, I had Anna lean back on the head of the coach, while she moved her legs so her feet were resting on my shoulders. Once positioned, I continued fucking her, but very slowly. Each time I'd completely draw my dick out, wiggle it in front of Katie's face, then ease it back into Anna. After a few minutes I stopped. "Do you feel horny now Anna?"

"Yes. I am ready for a long night of sex."

"Good, lets finish setting the appetizers out and open some wine."

"Wouldn't you like to finish in me?" Anna asked sweetly.

"Definitely, but later on. Will have to decide where to finish in you. That ass is damn tempting." I asked Anna for help arranging the food, while I concentrated on the beverages. Twenty minutes later, the place was set, and soon I expected Evelyn and Reggae to show up to get the fog machine going. "What do you think I should do with my naughty wife?" I asked Anna.

"I don't know. Are you going to let people fuck her whenever they want or just play with her?"

"Crazy lovely idea. I'm not sure. Actually, it might give the wrong impression. Why don't you set her free, and then help her pick out an outfit for the night. I want you to pick the clothes. Make her look hot and super slutty. Anna set to work untying Katie, while I stepped into the restroom to relieve my bladder.

Fifteen minutes later, Anna led Katie down the stairs. "What do you think?" she asked as she led Katie to stand just before me.

"Not bad, not bad at all," I commented. Katie had on one of my old wife beater tops. I came down to just below her ass, but up top it was inadequate. It could be adjusted to cover one breast, but not both so as a result one or both nipples were constantly exposed. It did look sexy and slutty.

"And there is more," Anna announced. She pulled up the wife beater to reveal a pair of white cotton panties. The crotch had been haphazardly cut out, and in black sharpie ink had been written "Fuck Me."

"Ok, you did it. That is cheap and slutty. I'm guessing more than a few people will take her up on that offer. Anna, can you show me whether that hole is big enough for someone to eat out my wife?"

Anna responded by smiling to me, dropping to her knees in front of Katie, raising the hem of the shirt and promptly began licking Katie's pussy up and down. She managed to get Katie moaning a little, and then the doorbell went off.

"Well, I guess it's party time. Let's all have a good time," I told both ladies while heading to answer the door. I opened the door, and greeted our guests with a, "Hello, so surprised to see you, please, please do come in." And in walked Reggae and Evelyn.

"Shit, we come early and can't even manage to be the first one's here. Damn. I'll get the fog machine rolling and then have a drink if you don't mind," Reggae told us.

"No problem. Appreciate your help. Reggae and Evelyn, this is your fellow floor neighbor Anna. She was the fine host the other night when we chatted in the hall." The neighbors exchanged hellos and some seductive hugs.

Afterwards, Reggae headed back to the bedroom, while Evelyn stood glued to my side. "Do I get a hello hug?" she politely asked.

"Why certainly," I replied. Then took her in my arms, and gave her a deep seductive kiss. In contrast to Anna's black lingerie, Evelyn was wearing an all white lingerie ensemble. It partially hid her breasts and vagina, but revealed enough to stir the imagination. Yep, I was ready to fuck her. After my hug, Katie gave her an even more seductive kiss and hug. It was like an exclamation point on the upcoming events, and really stirred my cock to life.

Afterwards, Evelyn and Anna gave each other an R rated hug, but then engaged in "get-to-know-you" chit-chat. This gave Katie time to approach me and ask for a hug. Shit yeah, I was full of hugs tonight for almost naked beautiful women. Our hug, turned into a bit more and our tongues danced while Katie wrapped her legs around my back. During a break in our kissing she pushed her wetness up firmly against my now solid cock, and whispered into my ear, "Babe, that was so fucking erotic. I want you to tie me up again like that, then fuck people in front of me, or have people I don't even know fuck and play with me, but keep me tied up for a few hours. Let people just use my pussy. Would you do that for me babe?"

I was so horny, I wanted to stuff my cock in her, and intoxicated by the other hot ladies I slipped out, without thinking, "Of course babe." Right afterwards the doorbell rang again, so she slipped down and answered it.

"Hey love, oh my, aren't you sexy tonight," shouted out Katie as she greeted our next guests. We'll actually it turned out to be a guest. Gloria walked in and looked stunning. She had on a blue sequined mini-dress that perfectly matched her eyes, her breasts were obviously braless and swung perfectly. In addition, the mini-dress was short short short. When she gave Katie a hug, it raised up and exposed her pantiles ass and vulva.

"And do I get a hug from the dude trying to become my boss?" Gloria asked as she approached me after Katie's hug.

"Tonight sexy thing, you will get a hug and more," I answered. When she wrapped her arms around me, I did the same, except my right arm didn't wrap around, instead it dove downwards and promptly my fingers started to tease open Gloria's pussy lips. Our quick hug transitioned into a wet kiss, lasting long enough to snake two fingers up into her pussy.

"My, oh my, aren't you're the frisky one," Gloria declared when our kiss ended. "And please do introduce me around," she added.

Katie took her arm, and made the introductions around the room. Reggae had just returned, and when he caught sight of Gloria his eyes almost bugged out. I believe he was impressed with the quality of our orgy crowd. Gloria had just finished her introductions when the doorbell rang again. This time, I answered and was delighted to see Dalilah standing at our entrance. "Ahh, the lady we dream about, more beautiful than I recall, please come in," I greeted her.

She did so, and promptly gave me a warm hug and full kiss. "So who are all these people and please just use my first name," Dalilah whispered to me as we hugged. Her outfit was simple. A pink silk tank top dress. It clung to her like a second skin, almost as if she'd put it on and jumped into the ocean then emerged. Details of her nipples and bellybutton could easily be made out. After our greetings, Katie swept her away from me and showcased her around the room. I think Reggae was dumbfounded at the quality of pussy in the room, and that soon his dick might get to taste a little bit of it.

After the introductions, we made sure everyone had a drink and participated in small talk. The weather, news worthy events and all things related. About fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang again. It had to be the guests of honor, and sure enough it was. I opened the door, and there was Raj and his bride. He had on a black and white tuxedo, while she was dressed in a gold sari and looked amazing. The sari was made of a sheer gold fabric, but a gold halter top bra almost blocked the view of her breasts. At times you it made one think they could faintly see her areolas, but one didn't want to blatantly stare. The numerous wraps of the fabric around her waist prevented any determination of what she wore underneath, although her belly button was clearly visible and the thick wraps hung very low, starting just a millimeter above the crack of her ass.

She looked like an Indian sex goddess. Full bosom, slight in the waist with a curvy hips, dark brown hair, pulled back with a golden serpent hair piece which started with a serpents head on her forehead. Her hair was wavy and almost came down to her mid-back, yet set off her light brown eyes. Niya had on bright eye shadow and lipstick. She was of average height, but much thinner than I'd anticipated. Based on my limited exposure, and shaped more by television, I'd assumed Niya would be of solid build and hefty. I was delightfully wrong, and was obviously silent a bit too long.

"Do you mind if we enter?" Raj asked after the passing silence.

"Yes, yes. I'm sorry. Hi, I'm the one that works with Raj," I fumbled out.

"Ah, hello, nice to meet you. Where's Gloria? Do you mind if we go ahead and enter. Is Katie here? I'm dying to meet the," Niya inquired. I simply stood aside and they walked in. Raj looked at me and chuckled. He clearly knew I was blown away by his bride's beauty. Well, actually, all I was thinking about was slowly unwrapping her and giving her a wonderfully savory fuck, and repeating the event four or five times. Shit, send everyone else home.

"Hello, and welcome to your party. Oh, my gosh, you look so beautiful, and your man is damn handsome. Let me get a drink for you two, and then I'll introduce you around. Niya, the picture you sent last night in no way depicts your beauty. It has been a long time since someone shocked my husband silent with their looks alone. And Raj, I love the tuxedo. Please excuse me for my little outfit. It is part of a dare from the silent one over there," Katie advised and as she did so, she raised her t-shirt to expose her torn panties and pussy. "That one is too much sometimes."

Katie's display brought a smile to Niya's face, while Raj turned beet red. I wanted to advise him to get a better view as the odds were in his favor he'd be fucking it soon, but kept quiet. In part, I was still stunned by Niya's looks, but also wasn't sure with the couple's comfort level. Katie mixed a healthy dose of vodka with cranberry juice and a little lime juice, poured it over ice and handed the couple each a full glass. Afterwards, she started the introduction chain which took well over thirty minutes. The process was slow, but given the nature of the event it was best to get to know the participants.

During this time, Gloria came over for a chunk of the time and visited with me. She too was smitten with the looks of Niya and pinned for a little time with her. I inquired about her thoughts on the others, and she admitted a threesome with Reggae and Evelyn would be interesting, and later confessed to having visions of a long pot-fueled night ravaging Evelyn. Her slow description of what she'd like to do to her, along with the open sexuality in the air and several near nude beautiful woman had my dick swollen up.

When Gloria departed Dalilah popped over to my side. We caught up on her travels, and she confessed to having the hots for Anna. So I waived Anna over and introduced the two. After the introduction, I added, "Ladies, I am so sorry. I've been so distracted about getting everything perfect for the party I forgot to greet you each with a hug. Please, let me cure my mistake." I then pulled Dalilah in and gave her a passionate long kiss and hug. My hands roamed over her body hidden by her thin dress. While kissing, I slid my hands underneath her dress and fondled her breasts and sex.

"Actually, my dear, I was greeted with a hug and kiss earlier by you, but I'll never turn one down and I think the last one was an improvement over the first greeting," Dalilah stated when our lips parted.

"And you did greet me too," Anna added. "But I'll take another if you don't mind." When she walked into my arms, I picked her tiny frame up and swung her around so she was pressed between Dalilah and I. Then our kiss started. It was sizzling from the get go. When out lips first touched, it was with an open mouth, and after our tongues had made contact. Quickly my hands dropped down to pull aside her panties, so I could shove two fingers into her wet crack and softly tease the area around her clit. When Anna started to moan, I pushed a finger into her ass causing her to squirm and thrust against my hand. I paused are session, and handed her off to Dalilah.

"The two of you should exchange a hello hug. I would like all of us to be friends."

Dalilah pulled Anna towards her and the two girls began making out. Just as I pulled my fingers from Anna's vulva, Dalilah's hand was there and she pushed several digits into Anna's opening. This quick change, and Dalilah's obvious interest in Anna had her overly excited such that she had to brake the kiss just to breath. I think if there had been a few more minutes, Anna would have cum. Instead, the two were interrupted.

"Please, every one listen up. I'd like to get our educational fun party kicked off, but first some rules. With everyone, no means no. Absolutely. Any violation and I will call the cops. Seriously, ask first, and establish boundaries, or, I guess the lack of any. And now the fun stuff. I have spent a good deal of time talking with Niya and Raj talking about what they want, like, don't want and have come up with a plan—but they too haven't heard it so here we go. First, I'm going to move Raj and Niya to separate ends of our living room and divide up the group into two teams of four. Team Blue are Reggae, my crazy guy, Anna and Gloria. While team Pink consists of Evelyn, Dalilah and myself. The pink crew will tend to Raj, while the blue team takes care of Niya. This will be the first phase, and will be followed by the second phase, but first more rules."

Shit this was almost getting complicated, but Katie did have everyone's interest and the room was now dead silent.

"So for the first phase. A person from each team will approach their guest of honor and give them a sexual education tip. Along the lines of foreplay, but there can be no penetration. As in no cocks, fingers or tongues entering a vagina. The goal is to give our hosts ideas on how to turn-on the person they are with. It should be fun as each of us gets to tell Niya or Raj about the trick, and then demonstrate it or teach it to them. If we finish this phase, and everyone is fine with how events turn out we will shift into the second phase. For this part, we'll move Raj into the bedroom downstairs and Niya upstairs. They can then pick a person to accompany them upstairs for a bit of a sexual education sans the penetration limitation, and if they like they can have any of us, none of us or groups of us join them. Their choice is strictly theirs, and they are totally in charge of what does or does not take place in the bedrooms. Any questions, and please if anyone isn't comfortable with this bit of fun, now is the time to let us know."

123456...9