TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 16: The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job tonight girls," said Coach Summers, standing back so that none of the neighbors could see her and Kitty nude through the gate. "Way to build morale and team spirit." Jenny shut the gate and put her arm around Kitty's waist. They turned and walked back towards the pool and the back of their house. "I love you, Kitty." Jenny looked down and smiled at her daughter, but Kitty didn't smile back."

"Fuck you, mom."

Jenny reared back. "How dare you?"

"How dare me? How dare you?" yelled Kitty. "You fucked my boyfriend! You FUCKED my boyfriend! You can go to hell."

"KITTY!" Jenny watched her daughter storm off toward the sliding glass door. "Kitty, you come back here. I didn't have a choice. Samson seduced me. I didn't want to cheat on Coach Black, but..."

Kitty swirled around at the door. "You're not cheating on Coach Black, you're cheating on Daddy." Kitty angrily threw open the sliding glass door and entered the house.

Jenny turned to go get her bikini. Her daughter's words rang in her ears. You're not cheating on Coach Black, you're cheating on...

"DADDY!"

Her daughter's scream startled Jenny. She turned and followed her daughter into the house. Kitty was standing by the door staring down. "Daddy!"

Jenny was horrified to see her husband sitting on the floor. "Harold!" she exclaimed. "HAROLD!" Her husband didn't move.

"Daddy? Are you okay?" asked Kitty.

Harold slowly looked up then as quickly looked away holding his hand over his eyes. "For god's sake Katherine, go put some clothes on."

Jenny watched as Kitty held her arm across her breasts and took off for the stairs. She looked down at her husband. He was sitting in a pool of something. She sniffed the air. Urine. Harold had pissed himself. His pants were also unbuttoned and his little shriveled penis was sticking out over his underwear. She fought back of wave of contempt for this man whom she had completely loved just a few weeks ago. Who she still loved. The father of her daughter and a good father at that as well as a good provider. "What happened?"

"That Samson boy," whispered Harold, having trouble looking up at her. "Threatened me."

"I'm sorry, Harold."

"Oh please, slut," said Harold, finally looking up at her and he looked angry. "You're not sorry. You were loving every minute of it out there with them nigger boys." Harold slowly climbed to his feet. "How could you? What kind of a monster are you? How could you corrupt my little princess like that?"

"It's not like that at all," pleaded Jenny, tossing her husband a roll of paper towels. "Clean your mess up."

Harold ripped some sheets off the roll and dropped them to the floor to soak up the urine. He tossed the roll back to Jenny. "Clean your own mess up."

Jenny looked at her feet. A small pool of semen had formed between her legs. Even as she stared at it, the pool spread out growing as the continuous drips of sperm added to it. She'd left a trail from the sliding glass door to her feet and there was a trail leading towards and up the stairs from Kitty's leaking pussy. Jenny dropped a wad of towels down between her legs. "Kitty invited them over. I was trying to stop it."

"By fucking your students! You could get fired for that. How could you risk everything by sleeping with one of your students?"

"Not just a student daddy," said Kitty coming down the steps.

Harold was using his shoe to move the towels around the urine pool. He looked up at his daughter and was immediately taken aback. Kitty was wearing obscenely tight short shorts that hugged her ass and a tight halter that showed off all her belly and half her boobs. "What do you mean?"

Kitty scowled over at her nude mother. "She's also fucking the Coach." Kitty held her phone out and showed the display to her father. "It was... so big... so black," said Jenny's voice from the phone. "I love my husband and I love your cock, but I'm not a slut." Then came Coach Black's voice. "Asking to get fucked in the ass puts you one step away from being a full-fledged slut for black cock."

"Turn that off," growled Harold. "Not Black. He's a bully and a jerk. Anyone but him." Harold shook his head in denial. "How did this happen?"

Jenny hung her head down. "The night of the Bartown game when I worked late. I got locked out of the girl's locker-room and decided to take a shower in the men's." There was an audible gasp from Kitty.

"Katherine, what's wrong?" asked Harold concerned.

Kitty was shaking her head in denial. This was all her fault. Her mom had cheated on her dad because she'd stolen her keys to pay off her stupid bet with Samson. "I gotta go," said Kitty turning to leave.

"Kitty wait," yelled her father. "Katherine Summers get in here and put something decent on." Kitty ignored him and fled out the front door. "Damn it. She's out of control." Harold turned to his wife. "You're both out of control. So what then? Did that animal force you?"

"No. He just dropped his towel and showed me his giant cock."

Harold turned pale and felt ill. In his mind, he was a senior in high school. His glasses were in the locker as he stood under the shower. The Black twins were across from him soaping their muscular chests. Several years younger, both the current football Coach and his brother Richard already had stubble on their chins and looked like grown men. Harold felt his small penis shrivel up inside his scrotum as he watched their hands move down to soap around their cocks and balls. Both had huge black cocks sticking out rock hard nearly a foot long as they ran their soapy hands along the shafts. It made him glad his eyesight was so poor that he couldn't get a clear image of them. It wasn't just them either. All the blacks had monster penises. The other white students had already fled the shower, but Harold was trapped at the far end. He'd need to run a gauntlet of half erect or fully erect black cocks to escape. Harold turned off the shower and made his move almost bumping right into Ajax West, Samson's dad. The tip of Ajax's foot long cock slid along Harold's hip. "Watch it whitey," growled the black man. Harold dodged past him, but just before he could exit the showers, he heard Coach Black's deep voice, "Hey look it's a dick-less Ken doll." Harold didn't think he would ever get another erection.

"Fucking black bastard," growled Harold coming back to the present.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't resist it. I don't know what came over me." Jenny was interrupted by a sudden splattering sound as a steady stream of semen trickled down from her pussy to hit the floor.

"For god's sake, just go get cleaned up. I can't look at that any more."

"Alright Harold." Jenny slowly moved up the stair to her bedroom and master bath.

Jenny took a long shower and cleaned herself as best she could. She left the bathroom suddenly and caught her husband trying to change. His pants were around his legs and he was pulling his underwear down. He quickly yanked them back up to cover his penis, but not before she saw how sticky the little grape head had been as well as the thin strand of semen stretching from the head to his underwear. At some point while watching her in the pool, Harold had either jerked off or came in his pants.

"Did you mean it?" asked Harold.

"Mean what?" Jenny opened the drawer looking for underwear. She pulled out the blue teddy that she had bought shopping with Coach Black.

Harold watched his stunning wife slip into the sexiest piece of lingerie he'd ever seen her wear. "What you said on the video when that nigger was sodomizing you. That you still loved me."

"Of course, I still love you Harold. I always have, and I always will." Jenny pulled out a white skirt and a black top and began dressing.

"Then I can forgive you, but no more black men. No more students and especially no more Coach Black. Kitty too. We ground her and make her stay home every night unless she's out with Todd. We'll go to counseling or whatever it takes. Christ! We can move out of this county if we have to."

"I don't know Harold. My mom's here and all our friends." Jenny came over and sat on the bed by her

husband.

Harold sprang up and walked over to her side of the bed and her night stand. She'd left the drawer open. He reached down into it. "If I d-don't s-satisfy you. You can keep using this." He pulled out the Long Dong dildo. "I'll use it on y-you. Whatever it takes to save our marriage."

Jenny started crying. "I need to think about it, Harold."

"Really? Is it really that hard of a decision?"

"I just need some time to think dammit!" Jenny said defensively. She stood and hurried out of the bedroom.

Harold followed watching her go down the steps. "Where are you going?"

"I need some time alone," she called back. "I'm going to a motel."

Harold watched her grab a bag beside the door. She'd already packed for their "romantic" get away. "Don't leave," he called after her as she shut the door.

Jenny was crying as she backed her car out of the driveway. What was wrong with her? She wanted to run back inside and beg her husband's forgiveness, but she didn't think she could give up fucking the coach. Samson and Stubby had been a weird got caught up in the moment fluke, but Coach Black was a dark-skinned Adonis as addictive as any drug. How had this happened to her? What was so wrong with the Summers' women that they were the only ones in this county mingling with black men?

But of course, they weren't.

**********

At that moment, Kat Jones was standing at her post waiting to get off from the bank. Her eyes kept wondering over to the black security guard that was bringing in a bag from an armored truck outside. She'd never really noticed him before, but now her eyes were following the bulge running down his pant leg.

Candy Cox was just getting home from the Westside Healthcare. Long was waiting for her in her house. Jenny's mom just fell to her knees and unbuttoned his pants, her hand fishing his monster cock out, hungry to suck her lover off.

Patty was laying nude on her back on a blanket beside Lake Cox. Her hand was on Max's mighty cock, guiding it towards her needy pussy.

Miko was on all fours on her pink bed. Her stuffed animals had been violently tossed off the bed by Leroy as he leaned on the headboard while sitting on her pillows, Miko sucking his big black dick. She moaned cumming as Pamela's tongue was forced in and out of her pussy by Fat Deon's hard fucking as he pounded trim Pamela's pussy.

LD sucked one of Susan's hard nipples into his mouth looking up at the crazy eyed bitch as she rode him to another orgasm. It was weird, but he could feel Anthony's cock pushing against his own as his black team member fucked her ass. "I love nigger cock," she moaned looking over at the camera resting on a nearby table. It was her idea to make a movie. LD wanted to send it to his father as an application for his future career in porn.

Samson lifted Kitty up and down his hard cock as they stood under the shower. She'd lifted her mom's keys again, so they'd have somewhere to fuck. She was mad at him, really mad at him for fucking her mother and fucking that slut Patty's big titties, but not mad enough to turn down his cock the second he whipped it out. If anything, she was fucking him even more aggressively letting him know that hers was the pussy that could best please his cock.

**********

Jenny, Kitty, her fellow cheerleaders, and Bobbie Sue Kindle weren't the only ones that day...

Officer Anderson slipped through the locked gate into lockup. The massive black man stood silently behind the bars looking down. His bare chest was heaving. He seemed to be in a trance as if waiting for something. She'd assisted in his arrest, arriving late as she'd been sucking off one of her favorite thug's black cocks when the call came in. Since that first night she'd found herself on her knees sucking off the biggest cock she'd ever seen during a routine traffic stop, she now had several regulars. They knew her squad car by sight and would run a stop sign or something else to get attention. Then she'd make some pretense of ticketing them even as they pulled their cocks out. She had yet to fuck one of her black traffic stops, but it was getting harder to resist the growing hunger in her pussy. The giant black at more than seven feet tall had towered over her fellow officers. He lifted and tossed one police officer over her squad car. The man went by the name of Lowbeam and no one knew his real name. He was one of Coxburg's most famous criminals second only to the big three gang. The big three were gangsta thugs, but they were smart and considered themselves businessmen. Lowbeam was not smart. He was more animal then man. He was known as the Ghetto Monster and usually served as hired muscle to various thugs in the ghetto. The brute wore only shoes and low hanging shorts as well as a gold Rolex and a large gold chain around his neck with a gold-plated lock around the chain. He hadn't given them a chance to remove his jewelry. His brutish face sported a black goatee and beard. The hair on his head was in cornrows from front to back. He was outside an all-black ghetto club called "Mary Jane's". Drunk and disorderly complaints were common there. They usually handled their own problems, but when that problem was in the form of the famous Ghetto Monster, they called the police. Lowbeam had looked around and seeing no immediate threats from the cops rolling on the ground in pain, he walked over to the crowd watching the fight outside the bar and grabbed a beer from someone's hand. He was gulping it down when one of the officer's ran up and whacked him in the back of the knee with his baton. Lowbeam spun around without flinching and punched the cop in the face, breaking his nose and sending the cop back ten feet where he lay still. That's when Anderson had tasered him. He slowly turned towards her raising his fist. Anderson just kept shocking him even as the meaty fist came back ready to punch forwards. It was like shocking a dinosaur, taking the small brain a long time to register that it was in pain. Just as he was about to punch her, the giant man collapsed, body jerking from the electric shock. Now, with three cops in the hospital, the precinct was short staffed with only one other officer present and he'd just left for his dinner break. "Whatchu want, dyke?" growled the Ghetto Monster.

Anderson gulped. "I'm no dyke," she replied, removing her hat and letting her long brown hair down. She thrust her breasts out as she unbuttoned the front of her uniform. Her bra clasped in front, her large Coxville bosom sprang free as she unhooked it. Anderson gasped as Lowbeam pushed his shorts down and he had to push them way way down to free his cock. It was the biggest she'd seen yet, by several inches. This was the Ghetto Monster, not Lowbeam. "You best not be teasing me you pig ho." Anderson didn't reply. She walked on her knees to the bars even as he pushed his ghetto monster cock through the bars. Her husband's penis looked like a little boy's next to the black men she'd encountered. Lowbeam made the black men look like little boys. Anderson moaned with lust as she took the huge head in her mouth and started slurping on it even as huge ham-like fists reached through the bars and began guiding her head up and down his cock. They didn't release her head until minutes later when she was coughing up a gallon's worth of sperm. Lowbeam didn't move as the beautiful cop stepped back and slid out of her uniform pants. Anderson leaned down and slid her lacy panties down her legs even as she moved back against the bars. The same strong hands grabbed her hips and she felt the head of his monster cock pushing her pussy lips in. Anderson gasped, and a smile slowly spread across her lips. She'd made the correct decision by waiting for just the right cock.

Frank was cruising his red sport's car down the street past JJ's Sandwich shop wondering what the hell was going on with Felicia. He hadn't heard from her since he'd been late meeting his girlfriend to go clubbing a week ago. He glanced over at a whore standing outside an alley and hit the brakes on his car with a loud screech. The prostitute was blonde with a killer body. The tight shorts left most of her ass hanging out and the top barely held her big tits. The skimpy outfit was all white as were her heels. He'd never seen such a high-class looking prostitute in Coxburg. He lowered his shades in shock as she turned around. Holy shit! It was his girlfriend! "Hey Felicia, C'mere," he yelled. The stacked blonde walked over to his car. Her big breasts bouncing. Between her breasts, the white top held a black spade with a white Q in the center. Frank talked Felicia into his car and they pulled into the alley. Frank wanted to know why she hadn't been around lately and Felicia began to tell him about her encounter with the Big Three gang. The three men that were now her pimps.

Susanna Clark answered the door naked for her garbage man and almost slammed it shut when she saw he wasn't alone. The fat ugly black man pushed his way inside and introduced him to the other garbage man. "The kids won't be home from school for two hours," she told them. Minutes later, the married mother of two was on all fours sucking her new friend while her garbage man pounded her married white pussy from behind.

Amos Flynn opened the mail box and read the note. Mrs. Mack needed a package pickup. He curbed the mail trucks tires and engaged the parking break. He walked straight into the house without knocking. Lacy Mack was waiting for him. The sexy redheaded mother was clad in green lingerie so sheer he could see her rose colored nipples through the material. Her Coxville breasts had grown bigger since having her baby last year. The once proud breasts pointed down. The extra baby weight was also present in her belly, ass, and hips. She felt fat, but he loved the body type. She still looked good in a bikini, she just had some extra jiggle now. Lacy was holding the Long Dong dildo between her enormous teats. "Amos, I need some help with the package you delivered last week," she said. "Why Mrs. Flynn, that's the third time this week," said Amos, unbuttoning his pants, hoping the baby wouldn't wake up from its nap. He hated being disturbed.

"Something's gotten into the niggers," grunted Harlan Campbell. He was standing in his backyard talking to his neighbor and friend Norm Berry.

"What do you mean?" asked Norm. Norm gulped trying not to be obvious looking over Harlan's shoulder. His wife Penny Campbell was visible through the window to her bedroom. The curtains were partly open. Penny was a stacked and packed goddess and Norman had jerked off a lot watching her sunbathing in the backyard. She always wore obscenely small bikinis when she thought no one was around. Through his binoculars Norm could make out her pussy lips through the tightly clinging material. Her nipples were the longest he'd seen too. At least and inch long and thick as a dime. All nipple too, with no areola. In winter her flesh was a lovely pale white, but in summer she always sported a nice almost all-around tan. Penny also always sported short black hair cut above her ears that looked good on her though he preferred long hair. Her hair was a lovely raven black. That sexy sight was now visible through the window in white underwear. Her bra and panty were skimpy, but covered more flesh then her little bikini, but there was something sexier about seeing a woman in her underwear. She unclasped the bra and her lovely breasts came into view, her giant nipples hard.

"Caught the gardener flirting with her the other day," continued Harlan. Norman had been jerking off to Penny sunbathing when the black gardener had walked around her yard somewhat ruining his moment. Norm's eyes went wide when large black hands reached around to cup Penny's breasts through the window. "You seen that nigger? His truck's out on the street. Gonna fire his black ass." Penny was crawling forwards on the bed. The gardener was climbing up behind her. Norm hadn't seen a black monster cock since gym class in high school and hoped never to see one again. Yet, there it was, slowly lining up and pushing into the pussy of his neighbor's hot wife. "YO EARTH TO NORM. You alright there, buddy?"

1...345678