That's Snow Biz!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But once I caught on, I was up and off the bed and across the room in a flash. I grabbed Maria's full hips and without hesitation, shoved my erect penis into her wet, inviting vagina, slamming against her powerful buttocks and thumping firmly against her cervix. Although we had just had sex, I was in 'high fever' and, obviously, so was she.

She growled, "Fuck me like you mean it, you big-dicked bastard, fuck me ha-ar-ard-oh-h-h-sh-sh-it!"

Before she could finish her sentence, I started ramming into her like I had a paint can shaker strapped to my ass. No slow, sweet love here! And Maria and I were totally in sync on this coupling.

In staccato bursts, she barked out, "Oh-hh-uh-uh, fu-uck me GUS! Fu-uck me wi-ith that big tree stu-ump of a co-ock, yo-ou-ou Fu-uck-ing-ng Hai-ry Ba-ast-tar-ard!

A paint can shaker couldn't have kept up with me. I kicked it up a gear and began jackhammering her luscious pussy so hard and fast I became lightheaded, but I still had the presence of mind to contribute to the role play.

"You little, ugh, red-h-head-ed bitch. Take my big, fat co-ock in your tight, fu-uck-ing, ungh, lit-tle pus-sy!"

Maria's legs started shaking and she started keening and, uncharacteristically, yelled as her orgasm slammed into her, "OH FUCK GUS! OH-HH-HH, AH-HH-HH..."

This set me off and I started cumming as hard as I could ever remember, pumping semen out in surges, filling Maria's velvety tunnel. Finally, I stopped, hands still gripping her hips and my crotch firmly mashed against her muscular ass. Maria slowly raised up, removing her hands from the window. As she stood, my still hard cock popped out of her vagina and a stream of fluids leaked down the inside of her thigh. She turned around and pressed her big, soft breasts into my heaving chest and laid her head on my shoulder. We stood there, clinging to each other, gradually catching our breath as we came down from an intense lovemaking session.

"That was amazing, lover," she whispered then pulled my mouth to hers and engulfed it with her soft, full lips. I filled my hands with her magnificent buttocks, and we clung to each other and kissed.

(Note: Gus and Jen are our "go to-couple" for fantasy play.)

Back to the story

III. JAKE & MARIA

In the present, as I stood looking out those same big windows, I was jogged out of my daydreaming by my wife who asked, "Trip down memory lane? Was I in it?"

"Well, yes you were, except you were Jen and I was Gus and you were getting naughty little handprints all over the window."

She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me, looking over my shoulder at the view.

"It's getting dark early," she observed, almost reading my mind.

We heard Jen heading down the stairs and hollering back to Gus that he better make sure there was plenty of firewood in the garage because she agreed about the snow.

I replied, "Yeah, I better quit gathering wool and help Gus bring up firewood and we better make double sure everything outside is buttoned down and ready for this storm. By the way, what are we doing for dinner?"

"Oh, dinner! I better get downstairs and help Jen with it. Don't worry, you're going to love it."

We headed down, each to our separate tasks. I caught up with Gus outside by the propane tank.

"Making sure those yokels filled the damned thing like they're supposed to. Could you check the water tank and well room and make sure everything is hunky-dory? I gave it the once over, earlier, but better safe..."

"Got it," I replied as I headed up the trail to the tank, "And I think you're right. I think we're in for it."

Lastly, we went to the rick of firewood on the lee side of the house. By the time we were done with everything and headed inside, the wind had lessened, but the chill in the air had increased and you could smell the snow. A storm was on its way. As we were getting ready for dinner, the last of the sunlight disappeared. The sun hadn't set yet. It was only about four-thirty. Heavy dark clouds had moved in.

Jen and Maria had made a pork shish-ka-bob with pineapple chunks, grape tomatoes, pearl onions and hot peppers. The pork chunks are marinated for a day in a coconut milk and coconut oil mixture with lime juice, cilantro, dried hot chile peppers and some other seasonings, then it is cooked over a grill and served with a Spanish-style fried rice and my version of Albondigas soup. The pork shish-ka-bob is a dish I created, combining things I like from Filipino and Mexican food that I've had in those two countries.

Enough about food - point is, we had a great meal! When we were finished eating, we got drinks and gathered around the fireplace to relax. You could see the first snowflakes drifting down. The valley below was turning white and the far mountains had disappeared in the thickening snowfall.

Even though I had a warm sweater on, observing the cold scene outside caused a chill to run through me. I cuddled up to Maria - she is a natural furnace - maybe the hot Latin blood in her veins. Maria is Spanish from her mother's side and Sicilian from her father's. I looked at Gus and Jen; they were snuggled together, too. Jen had her head on Gus' shoulder and looked content. Gus was staring out the window and obviously in a crappy mood.

"It's not gonna snow 3 or 4 inches ya know," he grumbled, "It's gonna snow a foot or more. Then what are we gonna do? No hiking, no fishing, no sightseeing...fuck! We gonna play tiddly-winks the whole vacation?"

Jen lifted her head and turned to look at Gus, "You're kidding, right? You can't figure out what we're going to do? You realize we've been here over six hours and we've only had sex once!"

Maria and I laughed. Jen was very dependable - she could work sex into any situation, anytime, anywhere.

I added, "Yeah, Gus, you starting to slow down?"

He fired back, "Slow down, my ass! If you croaked, I could take care of both our women and keep 'em both worn out!"

I chided, "Bold talk from a man that apparently can't keep up with his own woman right now."

"Keep up with her? Hell, she's had to start gettin' B-12 shots to keep up with me."

Jen slugged him, "Bullshit, you and two more of you couldn't keep up with me!"

Maria chimed in, "You're both doing a whole lot of talking and a lot of nothing else."

Gus laughed, "You got that right, Sis. Jen get your skinny ass upstairs and I'll show you who can take care of what!"

('Sis' is Gus' affectionate nickname for Maria.)

Jen cackled, "I thought I was never going to get your grumpy ass in bed again, and I'm not skinny, I'm svelte."

"Yeah, well 'sveel' this," Gus joked as he grabbed Jen's hand and put it on his crotch.

She giggled, "Oooh, goody - such a big package and snow! It must be Christmas early!"

"Yeah, come upstairs and I'll let you unwrap your present," he joked, and in one smooth move, came off the couch, grabbed Jen, stood, and threw her over his shoulder.

As he headed upstairs, Jen, now facing us, giggled and said, "See you kids later, don't wait up!"

Maria smiled at me, "Well now that we're rid of them, can you think of anything we could do?"

"Yeah," I said, "Let's put some hand prints on the window!"

She laughed and reached for my sweater and started pulling it over my head. I took that as a yes to my idea.

We took turns undressing each other, something I love; it's romantic and sexy, and "unwrapping" my wife is still one of my favorite things to do. I never get tired of looking at her statuesque body. Her sultry good looks, voluptuous curves, smooth olive skin and long, dark hair make her the hottest looking woman I know.

By the time we got undressed, I needed no further inspiration to get erect and rock hard. But, Maria began priming my pump even more. As we stood, backlighted by the fireplace, she knelt in front of me, took hold of my erection with her warm hands and enveloped my cockhead with her exquisite mouth. She slid her ample lips down my shaft until my head pressed against the back of her throat then lazily slid back up, stopping short of the head. She held it snug, sucking and rolling her tongue around as she stroked my shaft. I filled my hands with her thick, wavy hair, gently stroking it. The sensations from her oral ministrations were scintillating and I was afraid I was going to get ahead of the game.

With some regret, I interrupted, "Maria, that feels incredible, but I want to please you now...I need to please you now, before I succumb to too much pleasure, myself."

Looking up at me with her big, brown eyes, she slid my cock to the back of her throat, then very slowly slid it back out, dragging her luscious lips over my hard shaft and lastly over my swollen head, then she released my cock and pulled away, a strand of saliva stretching from the end of my cock to her lips.

My body reflexively shuddered.

She stood and turned to the sofa and sat down, draping her arms on the seat back and casually parting her legs - all this without breaking eye contact, giving me a smoldering look that made my knees weak.

The dancing flames from the fireplace bathed her nude body in a flickering orange glow. There was just enough light for me to see my destination - her beautiful vulva. Her curly, dark pubic hair is shaved into a full, but neatly trimmed V with just her labia shaved. I love a full bush. Her dark, pinkish brown lips were slightly open, revealing the lighter, pinker vagina in between. I went to my knees and slid between her long, silky legs and muscular thighs, now breaking eye contact with her and focusing on my destination. Her already moist vagina glistened in the flickering light. I bent forward and covered her entire sex with my mouth and slowly worked my tongue from bottom to top, holding my mouth in place and being careful to only lightly contact her clit. Although, Maria's clitoris is not as sensitive as some and she enjoys a lot of clitoral play, especially when she's climaxing, then you can suck on it like a lollipop.

As I worked her sex with my mouth, I roamed her body with my hands, sliding them up her torso, cupping her magnificent breasts, sliding my fingers lightly across her big, spongy nipples. I then moved my hands around to her back and slowly slid them down to the rise of her ass and gently squeezed and rubbed her wonderful butt cheeks for several moments before running my hands down her thighs to her knees. I then lifted her legs and placed them over my shoulders, all the while licking and sucking on her. Maria started clenching and unclenching her vagina and flexing her leg and stomach muscles.

As she became more aroused, she began a gentle cooing of 'oohs' and 'ahhs' that became 'ohhs' and 'ughhs' as she began ramping up to orgasm. That is my signal to involve her clitoris more and to start anal play.

Routine isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes good lovemaking depends on it.

I slid my tongue down and started licking from below her anus up to her clit and back down again, terminating at her anus and gently poking with my tongue. In response, she clenched her butt cheeks and grunted a little each time. I then dipped my middle finger in her wet pussy and slid it down, inserted it in her anus and worked it in. At this point Maria let go of my hair and grabbed her big breasts and started massaging them and working towards pinching her nipples.

It was time. I slipped my thumb into her velvety tunnel and gently pressed the finger in her anus to my thumb and started making an in and out motion without actually sliding them. I started firmly sucking on her clit and strumming it with my tongue. I took my right hand and pressed it firmly on her mound as she started humping against my face. Then I began sliding my finger and thumb in and out, fully masturbating both orifices. Maria pulled her knees up and jacked her legs apart in her precum position, the only woman I have ever been with that does that. At the same time she began her pre-climax mantra, a high keening sound and, alternately, taking rapid breaths through pursed lips - "Ahh-ahh-ahh, oh, oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes..."

As her climax hit, she grunted, "Now! Oh damn! Now, suck it hard, bang me! Yes, that's it, oh yes, baby, oh, oh, oh, baby..."

In concert with her orgasm, her pelvis jerked spasmodically, but I controlled it with my right hand on her muff, and was now jacking my left hand in and out as fast as I could. With her upper body curled all the way forward, she started shaking, her breasts wobbling erotically.

She yelled, "Cumming Now! Oh, oh, yes, yes, oh baby, YES, NOW! AHHHH...Ohhhh, yeah, oh, oh, ohhhh." She finished as she came down.

I removed my finger and thumb, released her clit and then slid up and rested my head on her stomach, pushing against the bottom of her pillowy breasts. She ran her hands over my back and up through my hair as she slowly calmed down.

Still taking deep breaths, she said, "That was wonderful, lover. You do give the best oral, baby!"

"Thank you. I love doing it. I never get tired of loving you that way. It really gets me primed. In fact, Big Jake is ready for his turn. How about we put some hand prints on the living room windows?"

"Help me up. My legs are still shaky."

After standing, she pressed her body against mine and embraced me, then enveloped my mouth with her big, soft lips. The feel of her lips and tongue made my cock surge. Maria felt my urgency. Taking my cock in hand, she gave me a wicked smile and started pulling me to the window. I didn't resist.

When we got there, without releasing my penis, she slowly turned to face the window. Reaching behind, she rubbed my cockhead up and down her slit and then pressed the tip against her vagina. She released my cock and bent towards the window, placing her hands on the glass. Without hesitation, I pushed into her already very moist opening till I was firmly pressed up against her marvelous ass. I grasped her hips and held myself there enjoying the sensation of being buried in her - another thing I never get tired of.

Snow was now coming down in big, drifting flakes. There was already several inches on the outer edge of the deck. Looking at this scene and my wife's beautiful shoulders and back, and of course her gorgeous bottom while beginning intercourse, was somehow very surreal. With Maria in this position, her long hair hung down to her knees and was gently waving back and forth in concert with her swaying breasts, all in response to my long, slow strokes. I was in sensory overload and could no longer hold off. I picked up my tempo and simultaneously my wife's vagina started contracting, pulsating around my shaft.

"Okay, Jake baby, I'm ready, pound me." We were in synch, as usual. There in front of the window, we made beautiful love. Our climaxes were timed perfectly - she starting a little before me, with us both reaching a splendid crescendo, vocalizing our pleasures to the applause of our friends.

Applause?

I don't know for how long, but Gus and Jen were standing half way down the stairs, watching us have intercourse in the living room. Very funny. Oh well. Standing and removing myself from Maria, I turned and bowed. Maria followed suit and straightening, she turned and slightly curtsied.

I joked, "Thank you. Wednesdays through Sundays, twice nightly - Wednesdays are ladies' night, no cover and they may participate."

Gus laughed and Jen giggled, "Oh goody honey, I want to come on Wednesdays!"

Gus jokingly groused, "Yeah, I know, any excuse to get partner's big dick in your damned twat!"

I joked back, "Yeah, we're going to have to do something. I'm tired of Maria yelling, 'Oh Gus, Oh Gus,' when she's cumming." Maria slapped me on the arm.

She then jokingly snapped, "Okay guys, that's enough. Um, you'll excuse us, we're going to clean up and get dressed."

Quickly descending the stairs, with Gus lumbering after her, Jen came bounding over and grabbed Maria as we reached our clothes. She held her by her upper arms, grinning.

"Why get dressed? Aside from the joking, we all know what we enjoyed before. Let's do it again, here, now, against the window watching the snow, side by side."

She was looking intently in Maria's eyes, hoping for a positive answer - we all were! If anyone would be reticent, it would be Maria. Jen knew I would have sex with her on a bet, and Gus? Gus was infatuated with Maria, as are 90 per cent of the men we know. The other ten per cent are definitely gay.

Maria looked down into Jen's eyes, and in a serious tone replied, "You realize what you're saying? If we do this, these horn dogs are going to expect this same treatment every time we go on vacation! Are you sure you are ready to deal with that?"

Jen giggled, "Well crap...If we have to...Yep, count me in!"

IV. JEN & MARIA?

Maria, laughed and pulled Jen in for a hug against her naked body, "You are the horniest person I have ever met."

Jen immediately wrapped her arms around my wife's back and looking up at her, said, "You know, before we do that, I would like to do something I've never done before, but very much want to do with you - something we kind of started at the lake house." Her voice dropped and if possible, became more lustful sounding, "I want us to make love to each other. I'm not sure what that means. I just want to kiss you and feel you and go from there...if you want?"

My dick went vertical and damn near poked my eye out. Okay, a little exaggeration.

Gus mumbled, "In my fuckin' dreams."

Maria said nothing for a long moment, just looking back into Jen's green eyes. Then, she took her right hand and reached behind Jen's head cradling it, and took her left hand and reached down and encased one of her firm butt cheeks, and pulling her body tight against her, bent down and began kissing her. Jen did not hesitate; she filled her small hands with Maria's lovely, full buttocks and returned her kiss. As they kissed, their hands roamed over each other's bodies. For over two minutes they kissed and held each other, then slowly separated enough to speak.

Jen whispered, "That's a yes."

Maria nodded her head and looked up, "Guys?"

Gus barked, "Upstairs! Master!"

As we headed upstairs, my libido was in overdrive. In the past, I had a lot of sexual experiences and, once in college, had sex with two women at the same time; but all they did was casually touch each other once in a while and kissed a couple times. I had also watched lesbian couples have sex before. But this was different - this was our wives - our straight wives!

I knew Maria had never been with a woman and Jen just confirmed she hadn't. This was going to be a first for everybody and hopefully not a last. Hey, I'm a guy. That's the way we're wired.

There may be hetero guys out there who do not get instant hard-ons at the thought of two beautiful, straight women together, but if there are, they need medical intervention - There's something seriously wrong with them! Yes, straight women. I don't know why. Twice, I watched two lesbians having sex and it wasn't the same. I can't explain it, but it's different.

We let the women go up first and Gus hung back. Still in shorts, Gus looked at me, naked with my dick sticking out, and motioned, "You first. I don't want you behind me with that thing pointing at my cute butt."

As Maria crawled on the bed, Jen slipped her bra and panties off. Oh my.

How can I not describe these women - again! If you're tired of it, skip this part.

As Jen crawled on the bed, I focused on her petite, firm, alabaster body with her cinnamon-colored hair and her lighter cinnamon-colored pubic hair, which was fine and wispy and in a small, natural vee. Her delicate face, framed by her short, wavy hair and highlighted by her exotic green eyes, was almost angelic-looking, but her expression, as always, was anything but angelic. Her firm, plump breasts with their little, pink nipples and her fabulous, tight, muscular ass beautifully accented her trim, lithe body.

123456...8