The Adventures of Janet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy stopped and then moved over to the other nipple and did the same while the two women touched and pinched Janet's moist right nipple.

"Is that an eraser top or is that an eraser top?" Cat said and Margritte nodded.

Janet could feel her body responding as her flesh began to tingle down her back, into her fingertips and all around her pussy. Her eyes were opened in shock not knowing if this was okay to be felt. She let out a little mousy sigh that made the women look at each other with satisfaction.

"Thank you Roxy. That'll do. And setup appointments for Janet for the works. All today if possible." Margritte said.

Roxy sucked hard and pulled her lips off of Janet's nipple with a very noticeable sucking sound and looked over at Margritte. "Yes, ma'am." she said with a slight curtsey and then glanced over at Janet just for a moment, which Janet noticed. It looked like she gave her an appreciative look, but she could've misinterpreted it.

"Okay. Before you begin, we've got an itinerary for you. Roxy will make appointments to all the places you need to visit. Go there and then come back tomorrow. Understand?" Cat said.

"Oh. Okay."

"She'll have some additional work related paperwork for you to fill out too, so get everything done and we'll get you a placement as soon as one comes up."

"I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to do when you do 'place' me."

"You ever been on a date before?" Margritte said.

"Yeah."

"Have you ever asked somebody on a date?"

"No."

"Well, it's like a date, but at the same time, it's not. You'll share time and activities with a client, but they are paying us for you to spend time with them. Because of that, you need to be pleasant and open."

"What if something...happens. Like something...bad were to happen."

"You're not going to do anything illegal, okay? And if something 'bad' happens, let us know and we'll deal with it. Remember, we're not pimps and you're not a prostitute. We want you to be as comfortable as possible. Your comfort will translate in our client's comfort and to their enjoyment. This way, everybody is happy. Is that okay?" Cat said.

"Yeah...that sounds okay."

"Good. Now fill out the paperwork with Roxy and will see you tomorrow." Cat said.

"Why don't you come into my office and help me go over the client list?" Margritte said.

The two women went back to Margritte's office and closed the door while Janet went back out into the waiting room where Roxanne was busy booking appointments for Janet.

"Um...they said I have some paperwork I have to fill out." Janet said.

"Yes. Please have a seat and I will get you all the forms."

"Okay. Thank you." she said and sat down on the leather sofa.

She watched Roxanne working from behind the desk and it simply surprised her that she was the same person that she whipped on her ass or the same person that was just sucking on her tits just a few moments ago. She looked as if none of what happened ever happened.

A minute later, Roxanne rose and walked over to Janet standing in front of her. She bent over and handed a clipboard to Janet. She couldn't help to notice Roxanne's breasts, cupped by her white laced bra was open to see. She even noticed the bulges of her nipples prodding out.

"There are four forms here that all have to be filled out and signed. If you have any questions, please let me know." Roxanne said.

"Four forms. Okay." Janet said turning her attention back on the clipboard.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Miss Janet? Roxanne said leaning a bit more forward.

Janet could smell the sweet flowery perfume on Roxanne's skin. It was a scent that she missed for quite some time as she couldn't even remember the last time she wore any. "Um...no. I'm fine. Thank you. Thank you."

"Okay. I'll just be right over there, if you need me." she said pointing at her desk and then stood up and returned to her seat.

Janet watched her until she sat down and saw her looking back at her. Janet gave her a nervous smile and then looked down at the forms she had to complete. After a few minutes, she completed all the forms. They were typical work forms like a W-4 and such, but there was a confidentiality form that restricted her from speaking to anybody about the people she would work with and the activities that were done. It made sense to her as this involved VIPs, whatever that meant, she thought.

"Here you go." Janet said returning the clipboard to Roxanne.

She quickly checked them for anything missing and everything was signed and dated.

"Perfect." Roxanne said, "Here is your itinerary." she said turning a sheet of paper for Janet to read. "At 10, you are to go to the EuroWax salon. You'll probably be there for an hour or so. After that, go to the Morning Rain Spa and Lounge by 12. You'll get a body scrub and facial there. At 2, go to Pham's Nails for a mani and pedi. And then at 4, go to Lydia's Salon and you'll get your hair done. Okay?"

"Yeah. Okay."

"Everything has already been taken cared off. The bills will come back here so you just need to be on time, okay?" she said handing her the itinerary sheet.

"Okay."

"Good luck, Miss Janet. We'll see you tomorrow." Roxanne said and stuck a post-it note on top of Janet's hand.

Janet looked down and read it. It said: I'll fuck you whenever you want. Call me.

It finished with her phone number. Janet looked at Roxanne, but she had already begun working on something else. "Was there anything else I can help you with?"

"Um...no. Thank you." Janet said and began walking toward the door. She glanced at the brunette sitting on the throne again looking back at her with that piercing gaze and confident smile again. "Could that be me, one day?"

As she reached the door, Janet looked back at Roxanne and saw her. She waved to her and gave her a sweet smile.

It was a long day for Janet. She went to every single appointment one right after the other. However, as busy as she was, the service that she received was nothing short of first class. When she arrived at the Waxing salon and told them who she was, she was greeted and cared for extremely well. She never waited very long and the service received was personal.

After each appointment was done, she looked in the mirror and the results were all the same. "Wow." she would say.

Being shorn from all her body hair from neck to toe not only gave her a cleaner appearance, but she looked even more like a little girl than before. After the body scrub and facial, her skin tingle like sparking electricity from ridding an entire layer of dead and dirty skin. Her face glowed and she noticed for the first time her tapered jaw as she slid her fingers from the bottom of her ear to her chin.

At the nail salon, she wasn't asked anything. Not for color or for style. They just worked on her once she arrived scrubbing her callouses and getting all the grime out from under her nails. She was given a French mani and pedi to finish the groomed, yet clean look.

Finally, she went to the hair salon and again, she wasn't asked anything. She got a full style and shampoo with conditioner that kept her hair length the same, but added a touch of highlights to give her hair some dimension and some much needed body that made her flat and drab hair look light and bouncy like wildflowers on a field.

Janet looked amazing like a Michelangelo sculpture with all the imperfections chipped away. The only thing that held her back was the wrinkled dress she wore, but even though she wouldn't be considered a debutante, it did add a nuance of naïve innocence that was still alluring in a different perspective.

Hungry and tired, she returned home to her apartment. The complex was dirty and noisy with the majority of tenants receiving government aid. The rent was cheap, but you get what you pay for, as they say. She entered. It was cold and dark as her electricity and gas had been turned off with her bills being overdue for some time now. Her rent was past due as well, but having a place to stay was more important than being warm.

A knock came from the door and Janet immediately sighed assuming who it was. She went over and answered it and sure enough, it was the landlady. She was an old lady, which wasn't an issue, but the tone in her voice, whether she was happy or sad always sounded angry.

"Do you have your rent? You're late a week."

"I just got a job. I'll have it for you tomorrow."

"If you don't, I'm going to start the eviction process. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand." she said and began closing the door.

"Don't forget the late fee. You have to pay that too."

Janet heard, but closed the door hoping, wishing, that she could just shut out all of the debt out of her life. Yet, she couldn't as she was alone in a dark and cold apartment and hungry with no food in her cabinets. With no income and a mountain of debt and being a step away from being homeless, she was left with the only ray of light to be hopeful, which was this opportunity.

"This is what my life has become." she thought, "No choice but to prostitute myself." she said sobbing herself to sleep.

The next morning, she awoke with the sunlight illuminating her apartment. She quickly prepared herself and put on the same dress she wore the other day. Yes, it was worn and wrinkled, but it was still her nicest choice in her wardrobe. As she headed out, a pang of hunger struck her, but she did her best to ignore it.

Janet went back to Cat and Margritte's office jumping through all the hoops again until she made her way up to the 29th floor. She entered and looked over at the reception desk and saw Roxanne looking just as sharp as she did the previous day. Her expression brightened just a tad upon seeing Janet and said, "Hello." Her eyes looked her over for a moment. "I'll let them know you're here." she said and rose from her seat.

She waited only a moment when Cat and Margritte came out to see her.

"Well. Well. Well? The caterpillar has become the butterfly." Margritte said.

"Are you wearing the same dress you wore yesterday?" Cat said.

Janet nodded embarrassed. "It's the best dress I have." she said and then a loud groan came from her belly.

"Haven't you eaten breakfast?" Cat said.

"No."

"When was the last time you've eaten?" Margritte said.

"I had some dinner. Two days ago."

"Two days ago. And what did you eat?" Margritte said.

"Some French bread."

"Just bread?"

Janet nodded.

"Did you eat the whole loaf?"

Janet nodded again.

The two women looked at each other both surprised and sorrowful.

"Roxy? Would you mind going down to the café and getting something for Janet?" Cat said.

"Of course, Miss Cat." she said and left the office.

"So, in the meantime, you're looking quite nice. Let's talk in the office." Margritte said as they all went into her office.

"Now, let's have a look. Take off your dress, my dear." Cat said.

Janet did so and the women examined her with smiles on their faces.

"So I think you're ready for a placement. You feel ready?" Margritte said.

"I think so."

"Let us be clear. You know what we are doing and you are going to be asked to do things most probably and probably often, to perform activities that are sexual in nature. With you having not eaten a meal in two days, assures me that you're probably at the end of the rope and this might seem like this is your last resort. Am I right in assuming all of this?" Margritte said.

Janet nodded.

"I want you to know that you don't have to do this if you don't want to. We aren't madams or pimps as you called us and we aren't slave traffickers and this is not, let me emphasize the word not, an escort service. This is a for hire job opportunity where you are free to walk away whenever you like. Are we clear on that?"

"Yes ma'am. I understand."

"So do you want us to place you and can we expect you to do your job professionally?"

Janet nodded reluctantly. "Yes. I can be professional."

"My dear," Cat said putting her hand on her shoulder, "you'll be fine. Our clients are wonderful to work for."

"Okay." She said and smiled.

"Go ahead and put your dress back on. Cat and I will see if any clients are in need of your services today. Just go wait back in front and Roxy should be back in a minute."

"Okay."

Janet left and the two women went to the computer. They brought up their client lists and browsed through them for a while.

"Stop right there." Cat said. "What's Jeff's schedule? His track record shows a penchant for the young'uns. She'd be perfect."

"Hmm...no. Looks like he's out of town on a business trip."

"Damn. Had we caught him before the trip, we could've placed her for his entire trip."

"We'll note it the next time. Make sure we stay on top of his schedule."

They resumed browsing throwing out names here and there and dismissing them for various reasons until they got to, "Olivia."

"Olivia? Really?" Cat said.

"Really. I mean, it's not a definite, but the last time we spoke about our services, she seemed to hint that she was open for anything."

"Really? That's a reach at best."

"Well it's worth a shot at least, right?"

"Okay. Put your girlie girl on a hook and see if she nibbles." Cat said.

Cat stepped out of Margritte's office and saw that Janet had eaten all of her food already and Roxanne was sitting very close to her as they chatted pleasantly.

"I see you're all done eating. Are you still hungry?" Cat said.

"Oh. No. Not anymore. Thank you." Janet said.

Roxanne stood up returning to her desk and resumed working.

"Did you bring in your bills?" Cat said.

"Yes. I did." she said and rummaged in her bag pulling out 5 or 6 envelopes.

Cat took them and looked at one after the other. She saw the electric bill was past due by 4 months. The gas bill was the same. She had two credit cards maxed out totaling about 10 thousand, which made Cat glance at Janet only to make her look away in shame. Then she saw a student loan bill that was about 15 thousand owed.

"You went to college."

"Yes ma'am."

"Did you graduate?"

"Yes."

"What was your major?"

"Liberal arts."

"And what did you want to do?"

Janet shrugged. "I don't know. I thought getting a job would be easy once I got out."

"Well what were your aspirations to become?"

"It doesn't matter now."

"I still want to know. What did you want to be?"

"A ballerina." she said dejected.

"I see. Did you go to ballet school?"

"Only for a short while. I couldn't afford it and...and I couldn't continue."

"I see." Cat said and motioned to Janet to sit with her. "Like ballet school, this job will at times be very demanding. Not in the physical sense, but demanding in pushing your boundaries to things you've never done before. It's going to require you to be open-minded and adaptable in order for you to be successful. We all want you to be successful and we will always be here to help you."

"Okay. Thank you."

"I know you're a bright lady and Margritte and I both think you are capable in this role, but when it comes down to your duties, it will be all you to shine."

Margritte opened her office door and said, "Cat, did she get certified?"

"Oh. I didn't ask." Cat said, "Did you go to the clinic yesterday?" she asked Janet.

"No. It wasn't on my list."

"Shit." Margritte said, "I've got Olivia on hold right now. Now what the hell am I going to tell her?"

"When was the last time you had sex?" Cat said.

Janet shrugged as she thought about the question, "I...I never had sex before."

"You've never had sex. Ever?"

Janet shook her head.

"No guy ever put his cock inside your pussy?" Margritte said.

Janet lowered her head and shook it embarrassed at the question.

"Not even oral sex? You've never been licked?"

"No."

"How about you? Have you ever licked somebody else? Wrapped your lips around a cock even for a second?"

"Uh-uh." Janet said shaking her head again.

"So you're still a virgin?" Cat said.

Janet nodded, "Is that a problem?"

"Do you masturbate often?" Margritte said.

"Well I do it, because it warms my body."

"How often?"

"I don't know." Janet shrugged, "Whenever I'm cold?"

Margritte smiled and went back into her office and closed the door. "Don't worry. Margritte was only asking out of curiosity." Cat said.

Margritte went back to her desk and turned the hold off of her phone to resume her conversation.

"Olivia, still there?"

"I'm still here." Olivia said from the other end with a distinct southern accent.

"Not only is our candidate clean, she's as pure as melted snow into a mountain stream."

"You mean?"

"Um-hmm. Untouched. Untainted. Fresh. Pure. Non-GMO. 100% organic."

"I see. That also means awkward and inexperienced. I'm not a man looking to plant his flagpole into newly fertile soil and tromp around smugly claiming to be first on the scene."

"And I am not implying that, Olivia. What I am saying is that she's pure. Her mind is fresh and untainted. She has no experiences in her mind at all. Her first experience will be with you. She's completely moldable to your liking."

There was a silence between them with only the hiss of dead air. Margritte knew she struck a chord and Olivia was milling the thought over.

"What's the price?" Olivia said.

Margritte smiled knowing she convinced her, but still thought about how much she could charge as she wasn't in the bag yet. "25% above the standard rate."

"Fifteen."

"Twenty."

"She better be worth it."

"I think you'll be more than pleased."

"You'll regret it if I'm not."

"So, when and where?" Margritte said.

"The cottage house at 5 pm."

"She'll be there. Thank you Olivia."

"All in due time. Bye."

Margritte disconnected the call and took her headset off. She buzzed Roxanne asking Cat and Janet to come in and after a few moments, they both stepped through and closed the door behind them.

Janet sat down with Cat sitting on the side of the desk. "So what's the news?" Cat said.

"It's all set. This evening at 5 o'clock. Here is the address." Margritte said and passed a post-it note with the address over to Janet.

"This is kind of far, isn't it?"

"Is it a problem?"

"No. It should be okay."

"Good. Now the person you'll be meeting is Olivia Merchant. She can be quite particular and demanding. Do your best to be accommodating, but not overbearingly so." Margritte said.

"She? I'm to be with another woman?"

"Is there a problem with that?"

"I'm supposed to have sex with her? She's expecting to have sex, right?"

"Yes and yes." Margritte said.

Janet looked over at Cat worried and then cast her eyes down.

"What's the matter?" Margritte said growing impatient.

"Nothing. Nothing." Janet said.

Margritte looked at Cat concerned. Both knew they were relying on an inexperienced virgin going out on her first placement. Should a bad experience happen, not only would they lose their client, but a handful of others as well not to mention potential clients.

"You're obviously worried about something." Cat said putting a hand on her knee, "We're here for you."

Janet smiled weakly, "I'm just nervous. I've never done this before. Not even for leisure. And I never even thought of being with another woman."

"Well the first thing, being nervous is a good sign. It means you're worried about your performance and not screwing up. As for the other things, perhaps we can be of some assistance." Margritte said.

Margritte, called Roxanne to come in and Janet immediately knew what the intent of her presence was for.

"No. I can't. I can't do this right here. Right in front of both of you."

"Why not? It is very much a possibility of something to be expected upon you."

Roxanne entered, "You called, Miss Margritte?"

"Yes, Janet needs to practice eating pussy. Would you mind?"