The Adventures of Janet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at herself with the question on her head. The first thing was her height. She was short and definitely below the average normal height. Then she noticed her breasts and how small they were. Everyone loves the busty look and she didn't have that, she thought. Then she looked at her face. It looked plain compared to Roxanne's. She felt it was bland and generic and devoid of any allure.

"I see a short girl with no breasts and a plain face." Janet said.

Roxanne smiled amused but with warm eyes and gave Janet's body a consoling hug, "So that's how you see yourself. You are much more than that, Miss Janet."

"Am I? I'm flat broke. I can't get a job. I have no friends. I have no family. I've got nothing."

"And yet, here you are."

"What? Standing naked in my bedroom?"

"And how did you get here standing naked in your bedroom with me, Miss Janet? Was it for feeling sorry for yourself, or was it because you walked into our office asking for job that you had no experience in believing in your own abilities?"

Roxanne looked at Janet's reflection and began rubbing Janet's nipples between her thumb and forefingers, "That's right, Miss Janet. You're here because you didn't give up and you were confident in your abilities and open-minded to going outside your own comfort limits."

"That's be-" Janet began speaking until Roxanne cut her off.

"I know, it's because you're at the end of your rope and you feel you have no other choice in life, but you do. We always do. I'm sure you've looked into assistance programs and you could've done that, but you didn't. You kept on looking for a job. And when Cat and Margritte told you what kind of job it was, you still didn't back down."

Roxanne lowered her head next to Janet's and they both focused their attention on Janet's face in the mirror, "That's who you are, Miss Janet. Yes, you're short and just adorably petite with those dainty ballerina legs and your small and perky breasts. You've got a job now. You've got a friend, if you let me be one, Miss Janet. You've got family if you allow Cat and Margritte take care of you and they will. And you don't have nothing, Miss Janet. You have spirit. You have fire. You have strength."

Janet felt strange as if she was not herself with all the things Roxanne said bouncing around her head. It was true, she had looked into assistance programs, which she knew she would have qualified for had she submitted a claim, but it was more because of her optimism than her laziness that she chose not to file a claim. She looked back at all the hours browsing the internet for jobs in the corner of the Starbucks. It amounted to days on end and yet, at the start of each day she remembered that she was always sincerely hopeful. She turned to look at Roxanne astonished.

"You saw all that in me?"

"I did, because it's you, Miss Janet." Roxanne said with a warm smile, "Now look at yourself now," she said turning Janet back to her reflection in the mirror, "Can you see what I see now?"

Janet smiled misty eyed. Her shoulders were relaxed. Her arms were at her sides. Her body was naked, but for once in who knows how long, she felt happy. She wiped her eyes smiling at Roxanne, "Now what do I need to do?"

Roxanne smiled and made herself comfortable on the bed with her legs parted in a very unsubtle way, "You're a quicker learner, Miss Janet. I think you'll know what to do."

Janet smiled and knelt between Roxanne's legs looking at her glistening pussy flushed and glowing brightly pink. She stuck her tongue out and dragged her tongue across Roxanne's pussy making her gasp and then giggle. She went on licking her labia and licking her hood as it pulled back and zinged Roxanne's clit. Every time Janet went back to her clit, Roxanne panted and moaned in pleasure.

She was a woman after all and she knew her own body quite well and what felt made her feel good as opposed to what didn't do anything. She brought her hand and held her hood back exposing her taut and pointed clit and began licking it over and over with the tip of her tongue. Roxanne began to breath heavy, moaning and sighing constantly with her eyes pressed shut.

Janet knew she was sexually pleasuring another woman and her mouth and tongue were on another woman's genitalia. Even though she had never had any thoughts or desires of anything lesbian, and she was aware that she was having lesbian sex, there no negative thoughts in her head. There was nothing deviant about it. There was nothing disgusting about it. She was simply pleasuring a woman sexually. If there was anything that was strange, it was the fact that she felt aroused in the midst of Roxanne's throes of pleasure and brought one hand down between her own legs and began stroking herself in unison.

"Huuhh....huhhh...huuhhh...." Roxanne's panting grew quicker.

Janet took in the pleasure from Roxanne's face taking it all in knowing that she was the one giving the pleasure. She sensed she was close feeling the trembling all over her body and hearing the cues from her labored breathing.

"AAuughh...aaaugghh..."

Roxanne's body convulsed violently with a moan that had the sound trapped in the back of her throat. She mouthed something out of breath and then released herself all at once.

"AAaaaaaauuugghhhhhhhhh....."

Janet stopped and watched Roxanne writhe in bliss. She swallowed the taste in her mouth and although there was a taste from Roxanne's bodily fluids, it wasn't very much and it wasn't all that bad. The act didn't take too long and it didn't take too much effort. "This won't be so hard." she thought.

After a few more moments, Roxanne regained her composure and sat up smiling at Janet, "That wasn't so difficult, was it, Miss Janet?"

"No." she said shaking her head with smile, "It was pretty simple."

"Do you think you can do it again, but this time, more intimate?"

"More intimate?" Janet said thinking, "I just gave her an orgasm. How could I make it any more intimate than it already is?"

"I thought I was being intimate." Janet said.

"Giving somebody an orgasm is nice, but anybody could give an orgasm. That bitch landlady of yours could lick me the same way you did and given me an orgasm. I want to feel you fucking me in here." Roxanne said pointing her heart, "And I want to know you're fucking me up here." she said pointing to her head.

Janet was puzzled as she had no clue in doing what was asked, "How do I do that?"

"I can't tell you that because I'm not you, Miss Janet. That's something you'll have to discover on your own, but," Roxanne said, "I'll know it when you find it."

"Could you at least point me in the right direction?" Janet said with a shrug.

Roxanne sat up on the edge of the bed and patted it with her hand next to her. Janet rose and sat down besides Roxanne where she draped her arm around Janet's body.

"You are not a prostitute, so don't think like one. Your job is not to get a John or a Jane off and then you've done your job. You are a hired as a companion. Although sex is an aspect of it, it isn't the only thing that is required or asked for." Roxanne said with a smile while Janet tried to take in the information as best she could, but Roxanne could see there was a disconnect.

"Miss Janet, when somebody speaks to you, how do you answer? Do you answer as if you were somebody else, or do you answer as if you were you?"

"Me of course."

"Exactly. And when you're being intimate, you should do the same."

"So you're just telling me to be myself."

"Yes. A prostitute only thinks about the job at hand. She would get the person off. Get paid. And leave. There's nothing personal. It's cold. There's nothing intimate about the exchange."

"Roxy, I understand everything you're saying. I get where you are coming from, but I don't know how to do what I'm supposed to do."

Roxanne took a deep breath and thought about it for a moment. She knew the answer, but trying to put a feeling into words was more difficult than it seemed to be.

"Be selfish." Roxanne said.

"Selfish?"

"Um-hmm. Don't think about pleasing a partner. Please her in a way that pleases you. If you do that, then you'll be giving pleasure in a way that gives you pleasure. If you do that, I think you'll be doing something that is much more personal, which will translate to something more meaningful. More intimate."

Roxanne could see Janet process everything she said to her. It seemed like she understood the meaning, but without any experience, Janet had nothing to draw any comparisons or similar instances.

Janet knew that Roxanne couldn't show her. This was a very personal and unique instance. She knew that, but without any memories to draw from, she was lost like a castaway in the ocean. She looked at Roxanne and knew that she had the experience, but how could she tell her what only she can know?

"Can you show me how you would be intimate to me?" Janet said.

"I can try, Miss Janet."

Roxanne held Janet close to her and slowly moved closer and closer. She could see the nervousness in Janet's eyes and could imagine that her heart was beating like a hummingbird. She brought her hand to Janet's chin and lifted her face up and traced her finger over Janet's soft and supple lips. Roxanne felt the soft and slightly moist lip rub tenderly over the pad of her finger that sent a shock of eagerness into her own lips.

She did desire Janet personally. Was it because the women subjected her to Janet? That definitely played some part in her feelings, but there was more. Her petite frame was cute. Her naivete was strangely alluring as well, but if she had to say what attracted her the most, it would've been her boldness. The boldness to come in to the office that day and offer her services to the two women was impressive and admirable. With all of this wrapped up into a cute little package that looks and sounds as meek as sheep, made her just that much more desirable.

Roxanne smiled and breathed in a sigh of delight unable to contain her joy. Janet smiled at Roxanne's delight and she knew she wasn't acting just to boost her confidence. She was being sincere.

Roxanne came in and kissed Janet on her lips and Janet kissed her back. It was just a sensation of Roxanne's moist lips pressing against her own, but suddenly she felt her eyes growing heavy and a sensation for deep within in her seem to flood her head tiny little sparkles bursting with pleasure. Her eyes closed and the only thought was the single moment happening right now and how good it feels.

Janet felt Roxanne's tongue slip inside her mouth only to make the sensation of pleasure feel deeper within in herself.

"Mmmmm........."

Roxanne slipped her tongue back into her own mouth and broke their bond with a string of spittle snapping back on to her lips. She could feel her body flush with warmth and hear Janet let out a sigh of comforting relief.

"I felt it. I'm sure I felt it." Janet said, "I felt...you."

"And I felt you, Miss Janet. You kissed me back. You accepted me and you gave back."

"Was that intimate?"

"Do you need to ask, Miss Janet?" Roxanne smiled.

Janet smiled. It was something that was so difficult to understand, but after this simple exercise, she understood what Roxanne was trying to say. It made sense.

"Wow. I know what you mean now. I think I know what to do, but now, I just don't know if I can do it."

"You can. I've seen it in you already, Miss Janet."

Janet thought about her VIP. Olivia. Was she like Roxanne? No. She would most likely be more like either Cat or Margritte given the description and advice she received. Thinking about Cat and Margritte, she felt herself growing smaller, then she looked at Roxanne with confidence.

"What else can you teach me?"

Roxanne smiled, "Let's find out."

For the next hour or so, Roxanne gave a very hands on anatomy lesson of her pussy to Janet. She described the phases of an orgasm and how to pick up on the physical cues in a person as to how far along somebody is. Finally, she practically gave her a lecture on how the brain, not the clit or the nipples, was the sexiest and the most highly sensitive part of the body that could be stimulated.

"When a person's brain is fully aroused, nothing," Roxanne said, "Nothing else matters. Their heads will swoon completely drunk on bliss. And when that happens," Roxanne's head fell back with an elated smile, "it's the answer to the meaning of life."

Janet laughed feeling the infectious aura arouse her skin. She knew what an orgasm felt like and the pleasure it gave, but nothing to the extent of how Roxanne described it. Yet, she did notice when she gave Roxanne an orgasm, it was pleasurable to give it on its own.

"It's better to have somebody else give you an orgasm than to have one yourself, isn't it?" Janet said.

"Um-hmm. Do you know why, Miss Janet?"

Janet shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

"When you have dinner, is it better to have company, or be by yourself?"

"it depends." Janet said shrugging again.

"Is it better to watch a movie alone, or with another person?"

"It depends."

"Depends on what, Miss Janet?"

"On the person. If I want to eat dinner with that person or watch a movie with him...or her."

"And if you did, is it better?"

"Yes."

"Why?" Roxanne said leading the question.

"Because...Because I enjoy the person's company?"

"And?" Roxanne said nodding.

"I don't want to be alone?"

"So if you don't want to be alone and you would want to be with another person, what are you doing with your time?"

"Sharing it with another person?"

"Bingo, Miss Janet. You're sharing it."

"That's the reason?"

"If it's better to share your time eating dinner with another person, or better to share your time watching a movie with another person, then why wouldn't it be better to share an orgasm with another person?"

"As long as it's a person I want to be with."

"Um-hmm. Remember, you're not hired to be a prostitute. You aren't hired to go and fuck a stranger and leave. You're hired to offer companionship. You're going to have the time to get to know Olivia and what she's all about."

"And if I don't like her?"

"Give her a chance first, Miss Janet. Besides, I enjoy your company."

"You do?"

"Yes, Miss Janet."

"The note. The note you put on my hand the other day. You meant it."

Roxanne nodded.

"I thought you were told to do that to boost my confidence."

"Did it?"

"A little." Janet said laughing with a shrug, "I mean that first day...that was before all of the salon appointments. You meant it looking the way I did?"

"You may have looked plain Jane, but you're still you, Miss Janet." Roxanne said looking at Janet with an intense, but warm look.

"You've been nothing less than kind and considerate. You've taught me a lot in a short time. I am very grateful to all you and the women have done for me,"

"So you're going to let me fuck you, right?" Roxanne said finishing Janet's thought.

"No. That's not what I mean. I mean, yes, if you want to, but I mean I'm grateful and I would like to repay all that you have given me."

Roxanne sat up and lifted Janet's chin and smiled, "I know what you meant. You're welcome. I am happy to have given you any help that I had to offer, but it's about time you got ready for your appointment."

They both rose to their feet and dressed with Roxanne touching up her make-up.

"Are you nervous, Miss Janet?"

Janet nodded.

"That's good. It means you're worried about doing a good job. I think you'll do great."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because I've enjoyed my time with you, Miss Janet."

"You're too nice."

"If you say so, Miss Janet." Roxanne said with a smile and they walked back out into the living room.

Before Roxanne reached the entrance door, Janet said, "Roxanne?" and she turned to face Janet.

"You know, if you want...you can...you know...fuck me. If you want."

"It doesn't work that way, Miss Janet."

"But you want to, don't you?"

"Very much so, Miss Janet."

"Then why don't you want to?"

"Because that's not how it works, Miss Janet."

"And how does it work?"

Roxanne smiled, "You'll figure it out."

She turned back to leave when Janet caught Roxanne by the wrist, "Wait." she said and turned Roxanne back to face her, "Thank you. For everything." she said and stood on her toes and kissed Roxanne on the lips.

The kiss was just lip to lip, but they lingered together for a good amount of time, until Janet broke off and saw Roxanne's smitten expression on her face. There was a bit of shock and awe with a lot of yearning in her eyes when Janet move in close once more and kissed her again slipping her tongue into Roxanne's mouth.

Roxanne's hands were down at her sides and instantly her hands balled into tight fists as she elicited a muffled moan. Janet broke off leaving a long trail of spittle between their mouths. Roxanne breathed in and put her hand to her lips feeling where Janet just was.

"Your tongue...it filled my mouth."

"I'm sorry. I've been told I have a long tongue."

"Don't apologize for having something wonderful. May I see?"

Janet opened her mouth and out came her tongue long and thick touching the bottom of her chin and raising it up touching the bottom of her nose all to Roxanne's wonderment before slipping back into her mouth. She smiled and shrugged slightly embarrassed.

Roxanne felt it back inside her mouth again and pictured it touching the back of her throat and slipping deep inside her pussy, which made her skin flush with warmth. She bit her lip to contain her desire hoping more than ever that Janet would say the magic words.

"Olivia is going to be completely satisfied." Roxanne said.

"I had a good teacher."

"Shall we, Miss Janet?"

Janet nodded and they both headed out of the apartment. Janet led the way down to the garage and stopped by her car.

"Is this your car?" Roxanne said.

"Yes."

It was an old black Honda Civic with body damage on the right side. Not only did it look like the side scraped against a wall, but impacted into something on the right front.

"Don't worry. It should get me to where I'm going." Janet said.

Roxanne looked at it with a sour look and when she looked at Janet, even with her simple plain Jane dress, she looked so much classier than the car.

"Come on, Miss Janet. I'm going to call an Uber for you."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry." Roxanne said and requested an Uber pickup on her phone.

They went back up into the apartment common area and saw the landlady sweeping up the grounds. She looked at them with a mean look when Roxanne said, "What the fuck are you looking at? Do your fucking job and mind your own business!"

The landlady turned away still angry and Janet just followed along in awkward silence. When they left the common area, they stopped at the nearest street corner.

"I'm excited for you, Miss Janet."

"I wish I had the confidence you feel for me."

"It'll come. Just let it, Miss Janet."

"Do you know anything about this Olivia?"

"Not personally. I've heard the name pop up from time to time in the office."

"And you've placed other people like me to spend time with her?"

"Yes, but you're the first woman."

"I am?"

"That's a good thing, Miss Janet. She won't have anything to compare you against."

"That's true."

"But, she also may have high expectations to begin with."

"Thanks Roxy." Janet said with a sigh.

Roxanne laughed, "Do your best and you'll be fine, Miss Janet. I can't wait to hear your results. And there is your ride. You don't have to pay or tip him. It's already paid for."

The Uber pulled up along the curb and stopped.

"Thank you again, Roxy. For everything."

"You're welcome, Miss Janet."

They looked at each other for a moment waiting for the other to say something, but nothing was spoken. Janet then got into the back seat of the Uber and looked at Roxanne again. She had those yearning eyes again and a look of anticipation. She waved bye to her, but instead of Roxanne smiling as she usually did, she looked like she was expecting a different response and then waved back just before the car drove off.