The Adventures of Janet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet sat back for the long drive thinking about Roxanne, specifically why she didn't want to have sex with her even though she said she wants to. Perhaps she saw it as an offer of charity rather than a sincere offer. But if she said she 'very much so' wanted to have sex, Janet couldn't believe that she would turn down a willing offer. She didn't know why and closed her eyes thinking about for a minute or so more until she fell asleep.

"Miss? Miss?" the driver said rousing Janet awake, "We've arrived."

"Oh. Thank you." Janet said look out the window seeing they were in a driveway to a very large house.

Janet opened the door and stepped out thanking the driver once more before he drove off. She walked up toward the double door entry looking down the street realizing the affluent homes lined both sides. She looked down at her dress trying to straighten out the wrinkles once more and feeling how frumpy she must be in a place like this. The thought of being a prostitute sailed through her mind again as it seemed that was her sole purpose for being here.

She rang the doorbell and heard the deep gongs of Westminster chime inside and soon heard footsteps approaching. The door opened and woman with chestnut hair probably in her late twenties early thrities stood in the doorway wearing a dark colored business suit.

"You must be Janet, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm Jessica. Nice to make your acquaintance." she said hold her hand out and Janet shook it politely, "Please come in."

Janet stepped inside the marble foyer and followed Jessica into a sitting room, "Olivia should be arriving shortly, so please make yourself comfortable in the meantime. Would you like anything? Tea? Coffee? Water?"

"Oh, um...no thank you." Janet said and sat down on the plush sofa.

"Olivia will be here shortly. The restroom is just down that hall and if you need me, I'll be around."

"Thank you."

Jessica smiled and before she turned to leave, Janet thought she noticed her eyes giving her a once over, but it could've been her imagination. She looked at the décor as she sat back on the sofa. The room was finely furnished with matching sofas with a solid wood coffee table in between. There were large art books in the center of the table and the walls had a grass grained earth toned wallpaper that made the room very warm feeling. She sat back into the sofa letting her body sink into the deep cushions. She closed her eyes feeling how comfortable it felt with a smile when she heard the door open in the foyer as well as a woman's voice with a southern accent speaking rapidly. The footsteps came closer until she saw who it was.

"Olivia DeMerchant!" Janet said in her head, "She's the governor's wife."

They made eye contact and Olivia immediately stopped talking on her phone and Janet quickly stood up.

"Yes, that's fine. I'll talk to you later." Olivia said and hung up.

"Hello...ma'am." Janet said.

Olivia knew what she was getting, but actually seeing Janet was much more impactful than she had anticipated. She looked very young and her mannerisms even seemed childlike at times. Her petite frame and her skinny knees made for quite a little package and topped with her doeish brown eyes.

"Hello. What was your name again?" she said with that distinct southern accent.

"Janet. Ma'am." she said with a slight curtsey.

"Did you have dinner yet?"

"No, ma'am."

"Then let's eat. Jessica?" she said calling, "Dinner for two in the dining room if you please."

"Will do." Jessica said from the other room.

"This way, please." Olivia said holding a guiding hand directing Janet to the dining room.

They walked over to the dining room and Olivia sat at the head of the table with Janet just next to her. A man stepped in wearing a suit and set up a dinner place settings in front of both ladies and then asked, "Any particular beverage you would like?"

"Pelligrino, please." Olivia said.

"The same, please." Janet said

"Right away." he said and stepped away.

Olivia looked at Janet and she glanced back nervously trying not to keep eye contact for very long. Janet knew who she was. She was prettier than the photos taken in the newspapers.

"So, do you know who I am?" Olivia said.

"Yes ma'am. Olivia DeMerchant. The governor's wife."

"And what do you know about me? Be honest."

"I know you've been in the news."

"Go on."

"It was that scandal." she said but didn't see a change of expression on Olivia's face, "your husband cheated on you in public."

"And what do you think about it?"

"I was...disappointed." Janet said trying to pick her words carefully.

"Disappointed about what?"

"It doesn't matter what I think,"

"Disappointed...about what?" Olivia reiterated.

Janet heard the anger in the tone of the words, but her demeanor was still quite calm and in control.

"I was disappointed...as a woman. I wanted you to leave him, not stand by his side. I'm mean no disrespect ma'am."

The man came back and poured to glasses with sparkling Pelligrino while Olivia's eyes never left Janet for even a moment until the man stepped away again and took a sip from her glass.

"I know from your perspective, that's what we, ladies, should do. And you'd be right. The truth is, he didn't cheat on me."

"You mean, you knew?"

"Yes. Just like he knows what I'm doing right now. The real problem is that he got caught in public so he had to say what he did and I have to look like the supporting wife." she said and sipped from her glass, "What the public doesn't know is how different our lives are to yours. It's supposed to look normal like everybody else. Married. Kids. A happy childhood."

"That's not real?"

Olivia shook her head, "Our lives are busy all the time. Planning. Fundraising. Campaigning. It never ends. And because of that, it's best to be away from each other so we can do two things at once."

"I didn't know. I'm sorry for assuming. I meant no disrespect." Janet said.

Olivia shook her head and waved a dismissive hand in the air, "Don't be. I know where you're coming from. I just wanted to know what you thought. And you thought like what any respectable woman should think."

The suited man returned with two bowls of lobster bisque soup and placed it in front of both of them.

"So," Olivia said taking a spoon in her hand, "Tell me about yourself."

"Well, there isn't much to say. I grew up here. Went to school here. I've been having a difficult time finding a job."

"And now you're here." Olivia said.

"Yes ma'am."

"So not only was this a last resort, but this is also your first assignment, right?"

"Yes, but I have had...training."

"Training? In what, specifically?"

"Well, you know...like...being intimate?" she said and then took a spoonful of soup in her mouth.

Olivia smiled. She couldn't deny that fact that she liked Janet at first sight. She was adorably cute with her naivete and that she had decent brain screwed on her head. Still, the night was young and there was still much to find out.

"I heard you're a virgin."

"Yes ma'am. I hope that won't be a problem."

"Did you break your hymen yet?"

"My hymen? Um...no. I don't think so."

"Has your pussy ever bled from shoving things in?"

"No...I mean...well...I've never shoved anything inside myself."

"Not even a finger or two."

"No...ma'am."

Janet went back eating her soup quietly not sure if her answers were upsetting Olivia or not. Her face seemed blank as if she was just taking all of the information in whether good or bad. She couldn't read her, but she still thought that she was quite attractive as she slowly gained a better understanding of the governor's wife.

Was she content so far? Janet couldn't tell. Would she be more content if she were here eating alone? She couldn't tell for sure, but she did remember the things Roxanne said.

"May I ask how your day was, ma'am?"

"Exhausting. Frustrating. Monotonous."

"But you were productive, weren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Then it was a good day."

"I guess it was." Olivia said without any exuberance.

The suited man returned carrying a silver platter and place a plate of grilled salmon and vegetables in front of both of them and collected their soup bowls.

"Madam, there is a call from Miss Barnes for you. Would you like me to take a message?"

"No, I'll take it. Thank you." she said standing. "You go ahead and finish your dinner. I'll only be a second."

Janet sat alone and ate her dinner. As she ate and ate, the taste was so savory and smoky it brought tears to her eyes. She had never eaten anything that was so delicious ever before or could ever imagine. After she finished, Olivia still hadn't returned and the suited man returned to collect the dishes leaving a decorated sorbet in front of Janet.

"Excuse me, but is the First Lady still occupied?"

"Unfortunately, she is. Would you like me to give her a message?"

"Oh, no. That won't be necessary. Thank you, sir."

"Is there anything else I can get you while you are waiting?"

"No. Thank you. I'm fine."

The man bowed politely and carried the dishes away. Leaving Janet alone again. She ate her sorbet thinking about what was to come. Her heartbeat quickened in nervous anticipation hoping she'll be able to perform to everybody's expectations. It wasn't too long when Jessica stepped into the dining room.

"If you're finished, Olivia would like you to wait in the guest room."

"Oh. Sure." Janet said and rose to her feet.

She followed Jessica up the stairs and down the hall until Jessica opened a door for her. "Just in here. Olivia should be with you once her business is concluded."

"Okay. Thank you."

Jessica closed the door behind her and left her in a bedroom with a queen sized bed in the center and a leather cushioned bench off to the side. There was an adjoined bathroom and Janet went in and turned on the light.

Like the bedroom, the bathroom was spacious with marble tile with a marble half wall. The double basin sinks had waterfall faucets that came straight out of the wall and trickled gently into the drains. It was expensively beautiful as Janet glided her fingers along the smooth marble countertop. She heard the door close in the bedroom and saw Olivia had entered.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I was just admiring your bathroom."

Olivia sat down on the bench and patted it next to her. Janet walked over and sat down next to her trying to be as graceful as she could. Olivia ran her fingers through Janet's hair. It was soft and silky as the hair salon made it.

"You ever had a boyfriend?"

"No ma'am."

"Girlfriend?"

"No ma'am."

"Do you like girls?"

"I've never thought about it before."

Olivia brought her hand down to Janet's chest and undid the first button. Janet looked down at her hands feeling the nervousness grow more.

"Hey?" Olivia said lifting Janet's head by her chin, "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking...that I hope I'll meet your expectations."

"How about if I told you you already have? Would that put you at ease?"

"It would! Have I? I mean, I hope so."

Olivia smiled and placed her hand on Janet's cheek and bent down and kissed her on the lips. The lips were soft and supple and warm. When Olivia pulled back, she looked at Janet, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No. Not at all."

Olivia kissed her again with an open mouth and slipped her tongue into Janet's mouth. She felt her tongue on hers and it seemed to feel like she was being enveloped by her. She broke off seeing a worried look on Janet's face.

"Show me your tongue, sweetie." Olivia said.

Janet slipped her tongue out slowly and more came out and then more and then more and then more until it reached the bottom of her chin. Olivia looked at it amused, but nothing more.

"Why don't you slip that tender piece of meat in my mouth." Olivia said.

Janet brought her face up with her protruding tongue closer to Olivia's mouth. Olivia opened her mouth and watched Janet bring her tongue inside her mouth. She looked nervous and unsure of herself, but Olivia accepted it as she felt Janet's tongue sliding in on the top of her own tongue until finally touching the back of her throat until she closed her mouth on Janet's tongue and closed her eyes to savory the thick slippery muscle wiggle and writhe in her mouth.

Like taking a bite of food, there is a balance that is too much or too little. Janet's tongue was probably on the too much side, but not too much that Olivia couldn't enjoy it as saliva spilt out from Janet's mouth and off her lips.

Olivia slipped her other hand under Janet's dress hiking it up as she felt her smooth bare thigh. It wasn't long for her hand to reach her crotch to find she wasn't wearing any panties which made her open her eyes for a moment. She parted Janet's legs just a bit more and stroked her fingers up and down Janet's labia eliciting a very sensitive moan. Olivia did it again and Janet arched her back taut and moaned quite stimulated. She brought Janet's body down against the bench and slipped a finger into her virgin pussy.

Janet yelped and blinked wide eyed bringing her hands over her mouth. Olivia gently slid her finger back and forth feeling her pussy was tight. She knelt down and slipped a second finger into her pussy and began to nuzzle her clit with her lips. Janet let out a deep moan which almost sounded as if she were in agony than ecstasy. Olivia looked up at her face just to see, but she looked more shocked that the experience than in agony over pain, which made her smile and continue.

Janet knew what an orgasm felt like and what it felt like when one was coming, but the sensations never felt what she felt this time. She could feel her ears flushed with hot blood ringing in the quiet air. Her body was hot and rigid seemingly unable to relax and flex her joints. Never did she ever experienced the labored breath as she huff and puffed in and out erratically.

"Huhhh...huuuhhhhhhh...huuuhhhhhh...huhh...."

Olivia knew Janet was close and remembered her first orgasm. It was completely by accident as she lied in bed one night thinking about the boy she had a crush on. She felt turned on and her clit was engorged because of it. When her hand brushed over her nightshirt under the covers, she discovered the sensation for the first time. She probed the spot and found it and began to rub it feeling the pleasure fill her head more and more. As she continued the intensity grew and grew completely clueless as to what was happening, but only thinking, "This feels so good!"

There was no anticipation to the peak of her orgasm, but rather just a sudden explosion of pleasure that caught her by surprise and shot out of her mouth in a strange sound she would come to associate with bliss.

"AAaaauuuuuggghhhhaaaaaauuugggghhhhhhhhhhhh..." Janet moaned that filled the room.

Her back was arched and suddenly if relaxed and her legs squeezed tightly together enveloping Olivia's head between them.

"Oooohhhhhh...ma...ma..." Janet tried to speak, but the sound of her syllables would disappear in her mouth.

"Ma...ma'am...pl-please."

Olivia stopped her nuzzling and Janet's body slowly relaxed into a puddle of flesh. She pulled her fingers out of Janet's pussy gently and tasted her juices in her mouth.

"That's some sweet virgin, if I say so." Olivia said smiling.

Janet smiled and then began laughing still dazed and floating on her orgasmic wave. Olivia looked at her seeing Janet blinking her eyes trying to comprehend what she just experienced.

"Have you ever come before?" Olivia said.

"No. I mean, yes, but nothing like this before. This was...it was...I don't think I can describe it in words. It was just like, "Mmmmmmmm..."

Janet sat up slowly and composed herself the best that she could. She looked at Olivia, "Thank you, ma'am. That was...amazing." she said and began laughing embarrassed.

Olivia admired Janet's amused demeanor. She glowed brightly still fresh from her orgasm and her petite dainty body and fresh energy made Olivia offered a soothing feeling she had not felt in quite some time. Even though she's had interludes with other men and women during her hectic and constantly filled iteniraries, they never made her feel at ease for more than just a fleeting moment.

She moved in close once again and kissed Janet on the lips again taking in the soft lips she was pressing against and feeling her petite warm body on her own. When the broke off, Janet looked at Olivia with a nervous smile, "Would you like me to...you know," Janet said motioning downward with her head, "pleasure you?"

Olivia couldn't help but to smile at Janet's awkwardness and nodded back to her. Janet smiled awkwardly back looking down at Olivia's clothes and then knelt down in front of her. She started to reach toward her skirt to raise, but then hesistated.

"May I, ma'am?"

"Is there any other way?"

"Not that I know of ma'am." Janet said standing and took Olivia by the hands and helped her to her feet as well.

Olivia stood a good few inches tall than Janet and she looked at Janet's nervous, but cheery expression as she began unbuttoning her blouse for her. It was clean and pressed, but it still felt supple and soft on the skin. As she reached the last button, she had no choice but to reach around Olivia's body to unzip her skirt. Janet could feel herself grow excited at the anticipation as well as being so close to Olivia.

"Hurry up." Olivia said more playful than demanding.

"Yes, ma'am." Janet said more comfortable than nervous.

Janet found the zipper and quickly unzipped her skirt letting it fall down to her ankles. She quickly unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders and let it fall on to the bench. Only in her yellow laced lingerie, Janet got to see just how fit the governor's wife was. She was still in her prime not being anything older than 35, her body was tone and well kept.

"The governor must really show how much he misses you when your schedules permit it." Janet said in the spur of the moment, which made Olivia smile.

Janet quickly unclasped Olivia's bra and pulled it off and released her C-cup breasts into the cool air of the room. She lowered her head and took Olivia's right nipple into her mouth and suckled her gently. Olivia sighed and then placed a hand on the back of Janet's head. Janet looked up still sucking on Olivia's nipple and Olivia saw this pretty little girl with her big eyes looking back at her while feeling the sexual energy sparking all inside her body. As the image of Janet's face illuminated the back of Olivia's eyes, the sensation was overwhelming making her shudder as if the soles of her feet were being tickled by a feather.

Olivia recovered from her initial shock and looked back down at Janet. She couldn't help not to stare at the little girl's shining face and feeling herself growing hotter and hotter. When she pulled off of Olivia's nipple, she smiled shyly embarrassed which was quite endearing for Olivia before moving over to suckle her other nipple which was already quite aroused.

She could feel the cool air caress the nipple that was just in Janet's mouth moist from her saliva and while feeling her latched on to her other nipple, her mind was still feeling the sensations of her other nipple being caressed in Janet's mouth. The sensation creeped into Olivia's mouth and onto her tongue and she brought her hand up to Janet's face and lifted her breast. She lifted her up to her mouth where she slipped her tongue into Janet's mouth.

Janet put her arms around Olivia's body gently resting them around her hips, while Olivia held Janet by the face kissing her deeper and deeper trying to quench the desire burning inside her. When she broke off from Janet's lips, she gasped slightly with a primal glaze in her eyes. She focused on Janet's dress and gripped it tightly with both her hands and pried the dress apart from the buttons until it fell off Janet's body and down to the floor. Olivia couldn't help but to notice Janet's protruding nipples from her small mounds. They were erect and fully aroused as Olivia swooped in and took one in her mouth. Janet moaned slightly at the surprise and then the sensation as she quickly felt Olivia's tongue upon her.