The Adventures of Janet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Already quite surprised, Janet was suddenly swept off her feet as Olivia lifted her up while continuing to suck on Janet's breast. Janet held Olivia's head for balance and felt the cool air on her very moist pussy as Olivia dropped her body onto the soft bed. Janet could hear herself breathing hard as she felt Olivia's teeth nibbling at her nipple. She stared up at the white ceiling amazed at how pleasurable all of this felt, but also knowing who it was that was giving her these sensations.

Janet didn't know how much time had passed. It could've been hours, or it could've been only a few seconds, but she did know that Olivia had visited both her nipples intimately more than once. It was when Olivia had stopped and looked upon her did she realize where she was. Time was pointless. Where they were was irrelevant. Janet grabbed Olivia's panties at the hips and began pulling them off her body. She nodded to Olivia sub-consciously and Olivia scooted up and quickly unhindered herself from her remaining clothing and straddled Janet's face.

"AAuuugghhh..." Olivia moaned the instant Janet's tongue shot into her pussy.

Janet's tongue slipped inside Olivia's steaming pussy and Janet tasted the tang of Olivia's bodily nectar. There was no shudder or any disgust displayed by Janet, but rather an intense eagerness as she herself, wanted to be inside Olivia to taste and enjoy. Olivia shuddered in delight feeling a cool tingle ripple across her body that quickly morphed to a steaming musk as her body sunk deeper down onto Janet's mouth.

Olivia could feel her clit bumping against Janet's upper teeth, but it was the sensation of Janet's long tongue slipping deeper and deeper inside her that made her curl her toes and thrust her pelvis into Janet's face. Olivia held Janet's head still while trying to control her body as it trembled all over. Janet kissed and slurped at Olivia's pussy and saw Olivia's furrowed brow as if she were in pain. Although that was the appearance she saw, Janet felt she wasn't experience pain, but was trying futilely holding back something, like bracing a wall with her body from an oncoming tidal wave.

Olivia's breath shuddered violently through her clenched teeth with the occasional moan releasing the sexual pressure in her body. It seemed to have come on suddenly when Olivia quickened her pelvic thrust pounding her pussy against Janet's face and her mouth opened wide.

"AAAuuuuuuuggghhhhhhhhhhhh..." Olivia sung out loud until she was out of breath.

Janet felt Olivia's orgasmic ripples in Olivia's pussy as her muscles clenched against her tongue relentlessly with a trickle of bodily fluids dripping into Janet's mouth. Olivia heaved a few more deep breaths over Janet and then rolled over on to her back. She held out her hand towards Janet and Janet scooted up next to her for a spooning embrace.

They lied silently calming their breaths. Olivia looked over at the back of Janet's head and resting her hand on her bare thigh. She glided her hand up feeling how smooth her skin was and how dainty her leg was all around. Her virginity was undeniably special to her, not because she was as pure as freshly fallen snow, but more so because she was as Margritte said. She was completely "moldable" to her own personal liking. Also the simple fact that Olivia liked what she saw physically in Janet that her lust made the choice to possess her.

"So Janet." Olivia said, "can you see yourself doing this as a job?"

"Umm...I think so." Janet said unsure how to answer the question.

"You don't mind fulfilling other strangers' sexual desires however whimsical they may be?"

"I don't know if I can, but I would definitely try my best."

Olivia realized that Janet wasn't catching her meaning.

"How would you like to work for me? Just me. Nobody else."

"You mean, just you? Doing this?" Janet said turning over to face her.

"Yes."

"I don't know. I mean, it's a lot to think about."

"Give it some thought before you make a decision." Olivia said rising and pulled Janet up on to her feet.

Olivia looked at Janet and reveled at her petite naked body and knowing for sure that she wanted her all for herself. It wasn't enough just to have her virginity, when she can have her completely all for herself even though the decision was still up in the air. However, in the meantime, Olivia thought, one step at a time and took Janet by the hand and took her out of the bedroom.

Janet followed Olivia stepping out of the bedroom naked and walked down the hall knowing there were servants and aides in the house made it feel like she was naked in public. They walked just a few steps until Olivia opened another bedroom door and they entered closing the door behind them. Inside, the room was just as spacious as the bedroom they were just in, but the floor and the bed was covered with a painter's drop cloth. As peculiar as the drop cloth was, there was also a camera mounted on a tripod aiming down towards the bed.

"Why are we in a room that you are redecorating...ma'am?"

"We're not redecorating the room. The cloth is just to keep the mess to a minimum."

"What mess?"

"The blood from your pussy. What else?"

"What blood? What are you planning to do to me?" Janet said backing away.

"Relax, my dear. Normally, all girls bleed after being fucked for the first time. You told me you've never bled before, so your hymen is still probably intact. Tonight, it'll be broken for sure."

"You're going to break my hymen? Isn't that going to hurt?"

"Does that scare you?"

"A little."

"Don't worry. Today you go from being a girl, to a proper woman. And perhaps if you decide to, a proper Lady." Olivia said as she pulled out a purple dildo out of the top drawer of the dresser.

Although the size was nothing out of the ordinary, it still made Janet nervous knowing it was going to be inserted into her. Janet's face plainly showed just how she felt and Olivia smiled at her warmly and guided her to the bed on her hands and knees. She then positioned the camera at Janet's face and then took the camera remote and walked around to the back of Janet.

The camera beeped on and Janet looked at it for a moment then shyly lowered her head looking away. Olivia was on her knees behind Janet admiring Janet's petite ass. She felt her smooth cheeks sliding her hand up and down close to her crack. She gave her cheek a fleshy pinch where it was meatiest just at the very bottom of her ass before it flared out into her thighs. Her pussy was completely exposed for Olivia to see parted her tight lips gently with her fingers to see the pink flesh glint from the light of the room.

Olivia's slow and gentle caresses finally elicited a breathy sigh from Janet that was arousing to the ears. As Olivia continued to feel the velvety texture of Janet's pussy, she went down and found her taut clit with the pads of her fingers. It only took a gentle brushing to make Janet shudder and moan slightly.

"Mmmm...." Janet moaned with her eyes closed as she felt Olivia's tongue on her clit.

It felt good. Janet couldn't deny the sensation was extremely pleasurable. Every time Olivia brushed against her clit, she could feel the tingle in her neck, in her arms, in her nipples and in her fingertips. Roxy was right, she thought. Sex was so much better with somebody else. She sighed and smiled at the thought feeling the nervousness fading away into relaxation.

Olivia picked up on all of Janet's cues and also felt Janet's pussy beginning to salivate. Olivia dipped two of her fingers into Janet's pussy and pulled them out coated with her slick juice. She then parted Janet's lips as far as she could and pushed the lubricated dildo into her pussy.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh..." Janet moaned more surprised than excited.

Her eyes suddenly flashed opened and she began panting heavily at the feeling of her insides being stretched open. She cringed and balled her hands into fists as the sensation grew more and more painful. She didn't know how much farther Olivia had to push the dildo inside her, but it seemed to be endless as kept driving deeper and deeper.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...!"

The pain she felt was obvious, but Olivia seemed to pay it no heed. She then began to suckle Janet's clit while pushing the dildo deeper inside, which zinged Janet with a mixture of pleasure and pain at the same time. Finally, the dildo was pushed all the way it could go and Olivia stopped to let Janet experience the sensation.

She panted hard, but the pain stopped only to be replaced with feeling of a large object intruding on her internal organs. Janet didn't interpret it to be a pleasurable or a painful sensation, but just a sensation. It was different.

When Olivia sensed Janet's panting begin to calm, she took the dildo back in her hand and slowly pulled it out. Janet immediately felt the pain come back and making her grit her teeth and felt the dildo being pushed back into her once again.

"Unnggh...Unnngghhh...Unnngghh..."

Janet grunted at each passing thrust while still panting uncontrollably. Soon she felt a warm trickle of her juice streaming down her inner thighs and Olivia's tongue upon her clit once again. Her thrusting was quicker pumping the dildo in and out of her while tonguing and slurping Janet's clit.

"Ooohhhhhh....!"

Janet cried out in a harmony of pain and pleasure. Either way, it sounded like bliss to Olivia's ears and she only wanted more. Harder she stabbed the dildo into Janet's pussy making her body rock forward and making Janet sing louder. Deeper Olivia sucked in Janet's clit into her mouth lapping her engorged nub against her tongue.

Janet's face was an expression of torment as she felt bursts of pain and pleasure fighting against each other. As the war raged on inside her mind, she felt there was more pleasure than there was pain. After each passing brush of Olivia's tongue against her clit was felt, most of it was diminished by the pain from the dildo shoved deep inside her. It slowed her ascent, but it still was an ascent that was inevitable and eventually, the ascent was above the clouds where the air was thin and there was no difference between pain and pleasure. Regardless of how one classifies the sensation, Janet had passed the point of no return. Her belly cave in and out rapidly as her pants grew closer and closer together.

"Huuhh...huuhh...huuhh...hu...hu...hu...hu...hu...AAaaauuuggghhhh..."

Janet moaned hard and pulled her body inward clenching her legs together tightly. She let her head fall on to the bed while her body wracked with orgasmic wave after wave.

Olivia let Janet's body go limp on the bed and lied next to her. She grabbed the dildo and pressed it deeper into Janet's body again and Janet arched her back with a pained expression. She flailed her arm aimlessly trying to get Olivia's attention, "St-Stop please, ma-ma'am."

Olivia let go of the dildo and Janet's body relaxed again with a deep sigh of relief. She took deep breaths letting her body rest while still feeling the remnants of her orgasm still swimming in her mind. Janet opened her eyes and looked over at Olivia and saw she had a grin painted in blood around her lips. She sat up looking at the bed and saw blood stains all over the drop cloth and streaks on her inner thigh from her pussy.

"I'm bleeding!"

"You noticed." Olivia said smiling.

"It's so much. Are sure this is normal?"

"You'll be fine. Just don't panic and whatever you do, don't pass out on me."

"I won't. Well, I'll try not too...ma'am."

"Don't worry. After you're all cleaned up, nobody will be able to tell that you're not a virgin anymore."

Olivia smiled with the blood stained grin on her face made her look clownish and hard to take seriously. It was hard for Janet to tell that this was still the governor's wife.

She rose off the bed and took Janet by the hand and took her over to dresser. Janet waddled over with blood still dripping from between her legs as Olivia poured two glasses of water. She handed a glass over to Janet and they both drank.

"Need another glass?" Olivia said.

"No ma'am. Thank you."

"Are you feeling okay? You're not dizzy or feel faint or anything?"

"No. I feel okay."

"Any different than 5 minutes ago when you were still a virgin?"

"No ma'am. I feel the same." Janet said with a smile.

"It wasn't that painful, was it?"

"It was, but you still made me come."

"Did it feel good?"

"Yes," Janet said with a heavy eyelid expression, "Yes it was!"

Olivia smiled at the sincere response and kissed her cheerfully as they shared a giggle like two little girls.

Olivia brought her into the bathroom, which was just as opulent as the other bedrooms. Drops of blood continued to drip as it trickled out of her pussy and formed into a drop at the front of her labia before splashing on to the blue veined marble tile. Janet waited patiently as Olivia pulled back the white shower curtain and turned on the shower in the claw footed bath tub.

After testing the water for warmth, Olivia held a hand out to Janet and they both entered the tub. She closed the curtain around them and they were alone in a very closed and intimate area. The water jetted onto Janet's back and the blood washed off her body and down the drain while Olivia gave her a nice scrub with a large and soft sponge.

"See that? Good as new." Olivia said.

"But I'm still bleeding." Janet said as another drop of blood washed away on the bathtub floor.

"We'll get a tampon in you once were done."

"Done with what?"

Olivia smiled and placed a hand on top of Janet's head and pushed down until Janet got the message. She knelt down and looked up at Olivia seeing her nod with a smile. Janet moved her face between Olivia's legs and lapped at her pussy with the hot water streaming down off her Olivia's body and into her mouth. Olivia's knees bent slightly and she held Janet's head close to her feeling the hot water caress her body, but feeling Janet's hotter tongue shooting into her pussy.

Olivia moaned and sighed blissfully as Janet slithered her tongue up and inside her pussy. It felt so good at how much she felt filled inside, but with something that had movement and dexterity that was alive and delicate with just amount of texture for stimulation. She could feel Janet's lips pressing up against her labia which made Olivia push Janet's face deeper into herself.

She never felt a tongue so deep inside her before. Only fingers and cocks with their blunted tips, but not a long frenzied tongue that was able to reach inside her and taste her forbidden nectar so readily. It felt like a tickle from deep inside her. She pictured a hummingbird wing fluttering inside her brushing against her pussy's interior making her shudder in delight.

Janet started pushing back began giving Olivia's pussy the biggest French kiss imaginable. Her tongue was completely extended squirming its way up deep inside Olivia's pussy touching and tasting everything directly from the source. It was when Janet touched something rough with her tongue that elicited a sudden moan from Olivia. She touched and pressed against it again and Olivia reacted once again.

"Ooohhh..." Olivia moaned shocked with intense pleasure.

Janet pressed and pushed with her tongue more and more and Olivia reacted strongly with her body starting to bend more and more forward.

The sensation was deeply pleasurable as it came from within her body. It felt like her clit was being stimulated, but only bigger and deeper and more intense. Olivia started breathing and panting fast feeling the pleasure zing across her body and ripple over her skin.

"Oh yes...don't stop." Olivia said grunting out the words amidst the intense sensation.

She knew her orgasm was coming, but she did nothing to slow it down or resist it to prolong the sensation. She just rode it all the way letting her body relax as much as it could. All she could picture was a huge bubble growing bigger and bigger inside her filled with unrefined bliss, until it burst and scatter all through her body.

"AAAaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Olivia's cry was louder than the first time and so much more intense. Janet felt Olivia's body tremor in delight and suddenly felt her mouth filled with hot liquid, but it wasn't water. She grimaced and let it dribble out of her mouth during the throes of Olivia's orgasm.

Olivia was doubled over using Janet's body as a support until she was able to stand on her rubbery legs. When she did stand, she was still wobbly and still quivered from her orgasm. She smiled and giggled blissfully as the water felt hot against her skin once again. She helped Janet rise to her feet and looked at her for a good while and feeling the attractiveness tingle the back of her brain for all Janet had to offer. She held her close and kissed her once more feeling her soft lips pressing against her own before turning off the water.

Olivia stepped out and took a towel off the rack and wrapped it around her body. When Janet was about to do the same, Olivia said, "Not yet, sweetie. Let's get your leak fixed first."

She stepped over to the vanity and opened on of the drawers taking out a tampon. She went back to Janet to hand it over to her when she thought she probably didn't know how to use one and then unwrapped it and knelt down in front of her.

"Don't worry. This one hurt." Olivia said and inserted the tampon into Janet's pussy and quickly pulled out the applicator, "There. How's that feel?"

Janet looked down seeing the string dangling out of her pussy while feeling the wadded feeling inside her as she moved around. However, the blood stopped it's flow.

"It feels okay."

"Good." Olivia said and handed a towel over to Janet.

Janet dried herself while Olivia brushed her wet hair nice and straight. She removed her towel and put on a white plush spa robe and tightened the belt around her waist. Janet was done toweling herself dry, but waited for Olivia's next request.

Olivia's face was clean and free from make-up with her hair neatly combed back and over her robe. She looked over at Janet, who was completely dried, but her hair was still damp and stringy, but not unattractive at all.

"Are you going to get dressed?" Olivia said.

"Oh. Yes, ma'am." Janet said and stepped back into the bedroom.

She picked up her dress noticing the huge blood puddle and the trail of drips into the bathroom. Had she not known it was her own blood, she would've thought some kind of accident happened here rather than a sexual encounter. Still, she smiled remembering how good it felt.

Olivia watched from the bathroom doorway as Janet put her dress back on. She peeled the thick towel off of her body and placed it on the bench and hunched over to step into her raggedy blue dress. She pulled it up until her ass was covered and pushed her arms into her sleeves one by one before buttoning up the front up to the top of her breast.

"So, have you given some thought to my offer?"

Janet turned suddenly over to Olivia, "Your offer?"

"I'd like you to be my Lady."

"A lady? I don't understand."

Olivia smiled. "I'll have somebody explain it to you in detail." she said walking towards her, "Either way, I would like to see you again."

"Really? You're too kind."

"No. You're just too sweet." Olivia said and kissed her passionately.

Janet kissed her back enjoying the sensation equally wrapping her arms around Olivia's waist. They stood together kissing each other tenderly tasting each other's mouths. Olivia reached up under Janet's dress and found the tampon string that led straight to her pussy. Her fingers felt the soft flesh of her labia as she began nuzzling and licking Janet's neck.

Janet held herself close to Olivia's body swooning at the delightful tingling sparkling all over her body. Soon, Janet's back was propped against the wall with one of her thighs held up by Olivia's hand to keep her legs open wide. Her other hand was busy feeling up the soft and delicate wetness of Janet's pussy as she began working her clit feverishly with her hand.