The Adventures of Janet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh..." Janet moaned feeling a strong orgasmic ripple deep from within her body.

She held her head against the wall and her eyes were opened wide at the intensity growing quickly. She panted hard and fast and Olivia lifted her head with the same glazed and frenzied look in her eyes. She immediately brought her mouth to Janet's who awaited her with slip of her long tongue into her mouth. Olivia began sucking the thick tongue letting slip in to the back of her throat and back to tip.

Janet shuddered violently and Olivia saw the surprised and silent orgasmic mask on Janet's face. She said nothing as she could see the intensity of her orgasm. The pleasure on her face was so pleasing to see, Olivia couldn't help stroking her harder and faster.

Janet's expression turned from surprise to intense pain as her eyes closed and she let out a deep moan that must've been heard throughout the whole mansion. Janet struggled from Olivia's pressing hand as she pressed her back hard against the wall.

"Unnnggghhh....unnngggghhh..." she moaned in agony of oversensitivity.

Olivia finally slowed herself and stopped and Janet huffed and puffed hard as her heart was beating like a hummingbird collapsing down on to the bench. She immediately repositioned Janet sitting up and Olivia placed one of her legs under Janet's and the other over her until their wet pussies kissed. The warm wetness touching Olivia's body was delightful, but as she grinded her body into Janet, stimulation on her clit was immensely delicious. The sensation Olivia felt was so intoxicating, she bore down and ground into Janet harder and faster.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...." Janet moaned hard.

Janet was still recovering from the oversensitivity that she moaned and wailed through the closed door and down the end of the hall, which was much to the delight of Olivia.

"AAAhhhhhhh...UUUnnnngghhhhh..."

Olivia was in a frenzy with only the thought of fucking Janet harder and harder. She could feel her orgasm building in intensity, but it only made her hornier deeper in need of release. Janet's wails filled Olivia's ears and Janet's velvet pink pussy pressed against Olivia's hard clit. She bit down on her lip and clenched her hands into hard white fists.

"Unnghh...unngghh..." Olivia grunted.

She bore down harder feeling her pussy burn fiery hot. Every little flick against her engorged clit brought her closer and closer to her peak. Olivia placed her hands behind her on the bench propping her body up and against Janet's.

Janet was crying loud and continuously rocking her head from one side to the next bearing the friction and oversensitivity. "Ohh...Ohhh....Olivia..."

Olivia's eyes closed and her mouth opened. Her body didn't stop, but in her mind, she was in a fog of lust. She crossed the peak and felt light on her feet as if she were floating with the clouds until she exploded into ecstasy and let herself cascade down a warm waterfall to fall down into a bed of soft pink flesh while she moaned a long relieving moan that satisfied her body from her tips of her toes all the way to the roots of her hair on her head.

Finally, Olivia's body relaxed and slumped into a puddle. Janet relaxed and was relieved as they both slouched down on the bench in a heap of naked flesh. With their eyes closed, a smile crept onto Olivia's face as she felt the lingering bursts from her orgasm spark her head. She took a deep breath and sighed a loud satisfied moan and gave Janet's body a happy squeeze.

"That totally hit the spot." Olivia said after few minutes or so.

"That was...intense."

"This was your first time. Are you okay?"

"Um...yes. No worse than before." Janet said with a giggle.

"You were wonderful. I'd like to see you again."

"Really? Of course. Whenever you'd like."

Olivia looked into Janet's eyes and brushed the hair off her face. She pulled her close and kissed her deep and passionately. She slipped her tongue into Janet's mouth and let it swim along side of Janet's.

"Soon." Olivia said and rose off the bed.

They stepped into the bathroom together and showered together. Janet stood in the steam shower with the multiple body sprayers coat her body with hot water while Olivia scrubbed her body from neck to toe.

The thought about the entire experience. It was nothing less than pleasant. From the second she arrived, she was greeted kindly, served a wonderful dinner, treated like a lady, and had sex with a very prestigious woman. It was hard to believe she was being paid for all of this, rather than paying for it herself.

They exited the shower and dried off giggling like little girls playing together. Olivia put on a spa robe and brushed her hair nice and straight, while Janet put on her blue dress once again. Olivia watched as Janet stepped her legs one after the other into her dress and pull it up and around her shoulders and finally cover up her protruding nipples. Like a fish on a line, Olivia reeled toward Janet and brought a hand underneath Janet's dress finding her naked pussy. Her other hand held her breast until her fingers felt her nipple and pulled on it firmly.

"Are you always this frisky, Miss Olivia?" Janet said amused.

"Only when I'm with someone that I've enjoyed my time with."

Janet looked over at Olivia, "I've enjoyed it too. Thank you for choosing me."

Olivia could see it. It was just like Margritte said on the phone. She was a virgin with all of the awkward naievete that comes with it, but she was indeed moldable. It was such an ill thought to know that she would be laying with another person in the meantime.

"I know this is outside the boundaries, but can you tell me how much Margritte is paying you for your services?"

"Oh. I don't know." Janet said with a shrug. "She just said it would be significant."

"Do you know when your next assignment is?"

"No." she said shaking her head.

Olivia thought for a moment. "Would mind postponing any of your future assignments until I speak with Margritte?"

"Oh. Well, I don't mind, but it's just that I'm really deep in debt and I need to make money as soon as possible."

"How much debt are you in?"

"A lot."

"Can you give me a figure?"

"About $30,000." Janet said ashamed.

"And what is your debt from mostly?"

"Student loans."

"Oh. So if your debts were gone, you'd then hold off your assignments until I spoke to Margritte?"

"Of course."

"Well, maybe I'll just talk to Margritte first thing tomorrow."

"Yes. I think that would be best."

"I'll review my schedule and pencil you in when I can."

"Hopefully soon. It was an honor to meet you in person and thank you so much for such a wonderful time. Thank you for your patience and your kindness."

"You're welcome. Please call the number I gave you and make an appointment. I do hope you would give s it ome consideration. "

"I will and thank you again."

"I'll see you soon."

"Okay. Bye Miss Olivia." Janet said and walked to the door.

Janet flashed her ass at Olivia and giggled.

"You teasing virgin!" Olivia said feeling a rise again.

Janet just giggled and smiled and waved her hand to say goodbye in such an adorable little girl way and stepped out. As she made her way down to the first floor, she ran into to Jessica.

"Ah, you are taking your leave of Olivia now?"

"Yes, ma'am. I came by Uber. May I wait in the sitting room while I call for one?"

"Our driving service will take you home. I'll call them for you. In the meantime, please come with me and you can wait in the guest quarters."

"Oh. Thank you so much."

Jessica took Janet to a bedroom on the first floor. It was smaller, but still just as luxurious and finely decorated as any of the other rooms upstairs.

"Please make yourself comfortable. I'll be back shortly. Was there anything you need? Some coffee or tea?"

"Oh. No, thank you."

"I'll be back shortly." Jessica said smiling and left.

Janet looked at the clock and saw it was close to midnight. She sat on the bed and looked over at the arched mirror on the dresser on the side wall. She looked clean, but she could see the tiredness in her eyes. She stretched out on the bed and closed her eyes when only a few moments later the door opened and Janet sat back up.

Jessica entered , "The driver will be hear shortly.", she said and began undoing her dress.

Once here dress was untied, she opened it up revealing her a black laced bra and no panties. She propped a leg on the bed and beckoned Janet to come closer with her finger, "Now, eat my pussy."

Janet was taken back completely unsure of what to do, "I-I'm sorry, but I was only assigned for Miss Olivia."

"And you still are under Olivia's assignment. Now if you would please. Eat my pussy. Time is wasting."

Janet was caught without any words to respond. Her mind rewound back to the two women's office trying to remember if this was agreed and expected of her.

Jessica sighed with a look of impatience, "You weren't expecting this. That's what you're thinking and what you are going to tell me. Everybody does this the first time. Well, to put your mind at ease, you're no different. So just do as I say like the obedient girl that you are."

"I wasn't told-"

Jessica reached over and clutched a fistful of Janet's hair and tugged it down hard much to Janet's surprise. As soon as she yelped in shock, Janet felt a firm slap across her cheek and was reeled in closer to Jessica's face.

"I don't care what you were told or what you should do, or what you think. All I care is why you aren't doing what you're told to satisfy my aching pussy. So get the fuck down on your knees and put your mouth where it belongs." she finished with a hard tug of Janet's hair down toward the ground.

Janet fell to her knees in front of Jessica's naked pussy. Again, Jessica propped a leg on the bed in front of Janet's face, "Now get to it you vigin slut. Time's a wasting."

Janet was still unsure and nervous, but felt trapped with no other choice to make. She glanced up and looked at Jessica looking down on her with an angry expectation. Everything she said, might be right, Janet thought. If she doesn't comply to Jessica's demands when she was obligated to do so, not only would Olivia be upset, but Margritte and Cat as well.

"I'm going to count to three. Either you're going to be tasting my pussy in your mouth, or you'll be tasting your own blood. One..."

Janet's head swirled and raced for some way out of this. She thought about the door behind her and hoped that somebody would knock or step in to end this all.

"Two..."

Janet saw herself dashing out of the room and out of the house into the cool night air. She ran down the street as fast as she could with her heart thumping hard, only to realize her heart thumping was because she was stuck in this room.

"Three..."

Janet quickly shot her face into Jessica's pussy and began sucking Jessica's labia into her mouth. She licked her pussy up and down, inside and out much to delight of Jessica as she heard her breathy sighs slipping out from between her lips.

Jessica's skin was flush with heat as the pleasure rushed across her body like rough violent waves. Her mouth was agape and completely lost from the bliss she was feeling. Janet's lips felt so soft and supple as they delicately pinched her clit firmly. Her tongue so hot with a rough and gentle texture against her most sensitive pink flesh. She could feel her orgasm coming as her her body began to feel light and her legs wobbly.

The rush was approaching quickly and Jessica moaned loudly feeling the pleasure tickle her whole body and enveloping her in ecstasy. She didn't know where she was and she didn't care. She felt as she had left her body and only the sensation of pleasure was all that existed, until her orgasm crashed down on her and the pleasure drained out of her like a cascading waterfall.

"AAAaaauuuguggghhhhhh..." Jessica moaned louder than she had wished to.

She quickly covered her mouth and collapsed on the bed shuddering. Janet watched unsure what to do and waited nervously. She slowly stood up and looked at the door.

"Uh-uh." Jessica said still breathing raggedly, "Not yet."

Jessica sat up and took a moment for herself to get composed, "Whoa. That's more intense than I had expected."

Janet didn't offer a response.

"That was a compliment."

"Oh...Thank you."

"And when receiving a favor, one must give back." Jessica said standing.

She stepped over to the dresser and opened the middle drawer and pulled out a black belted strap-on and a black belted ball gag and motioned Janet to come.

"Please. I'm fine as is."

"Did you hear me asking you?"

Janet grudgingly stepped closer until Jessica grabbed her arm and tugged her over to her. She quickly turned her around where she could see Jessica in the mirror preparing the ball gag.

"Please be gently. Please." Janet said looking at Jessica's reflection.

Jessica smiled and then placed the ball gag in Janet's mouth and cinched it tight. "When you ask for scrambled eggs, do you tell the cook to beat them gently? Hmm...?"

Jessica began cinching on the strap-on around her waist as Janet just watched nervously.

"I know you're a virgin and I have to confess that you're the first virgin I've had. Also, we don't get very many girls. Actually, you're the first." Jessica said tightening the belt just right as the strap-on stuck out straight and taut from her crotch.

She took a bottle of lube and dripped it on the strap-on and began wiping it evenly over the shaft with her hand, "With you being the first, I never had a choice of which hole to peg. You know what I mean?"

"Knowing Olivia, I'm sure she didn't fuck you in the ass, so I know that is virgin territory for me."

Janet shook her head and plead with her eyes in muffled protest.

"You don't want me to fuck you in the ass?"

Janet shook her head.

"You want it in the cunt instead."

Janet nodded.

"Well, I never fucked a cunt before. So you're wish is my command." Jessica said and pushed Janet down to bend her forward more. "But what is this?" Jessica pulled out Janet's tampon and held it up for her to see.

"Fresh virgin fuck blood."

Jessica looked at it seemingly mesmerized and then put in her mouth to suck on.

"Mmm...the taste of virgin. You want to taste?"

Janet shook her head in disgust glad in this instance she was wearing the ball gag.

Jessica hiked up Janet's dress to expose her naked ass and pussy and slipped in her strap-on and gliding up and inside Janet's pussy like silk.

Janet grunted and gave off stifled moans as Jessica fucked her rhythmically with the occasional hard thrust to keep her attention. It was a strange feeling as knew she was being used for Jessica's pleasure, but as they looked at each other in the mirror, Janet could see she was getting more out of this than just a mere fuck. She couldn't say exactly what it was, but there was something more to it. The way she touched her thighs. The way she unbuttoned her dress and fondled her tits. It was all for her enjoyment, but the touches weren't just gropes from sexual urges, but they felt more like romantic caressing.

Jessica did fuck her feeling her body come together at the hips and feeling the warm of flesh upon each other, but this woman. This little girl, felt so different. She didn't want to treat her like the other male companions. It felt good to fuck her tender and dearly. It felt good to lean on her back for warmth and feel her taut nipples between her fingers as she fucked her with vigor. She smelled good too. Her sweet pretty scent of her perfume mingling with her sweat from sex was quite nice. Jessica was lost enjoying the moment until she heard Janet begin to moan a lot and begin to lose her balance.

Jessica stood up and saw Janet in the mirror and could see that she was coming. She grabbed Janet by the hair and tugged her head up to face the mirror to see her own expression as she came. Jessica smiled at the pleasure she brought to Janet knowing she was virgin and set her down on the bed to rest. She removed the strap-on she wore and the ball gag Janet was wearing and then kissed her deep and passionately on the mouth. She let her tongue linger in Janet's mouth for a good moment to get to know Janet's own tongue before breaking off.

"Are you okay?" Jessica said which sounded strange to her own ears.

Janet nodded.

Jessica stood up and picked up her dress and began wrapping herself up, "So, this...session or whatever you want to call it. Nobody needs to know about this. Let's just keep this between ourselves. It makes it feel more...special. More naughty." Jessica said and laughed with sincere cheerfulness.

"Okay." Janet said just to respond.

Jessica checked herself in the mirror and sighed loudly with a stretch, fixing her hair and to see if anything was out of place, "Now that hit the spot."

"The car is out front ready when you are." Jessica said putting the sex toys away and closing the drawer. "If I'm right, and I pretty sure I am, this won't be the last we we'll see each other. It has been very nice making your acquaintance. Until then, have a safe trip home and take care of yourself. I'll take my leave of you now, but please take all the time you need. Good night."

Jessica left and Janet bolted to her feet. She quickly buttoned up her dress and gathered her things, but she could feel the blood seeping out of her pussy.

She went into the bathroom and rolled out a long stretch of tissue paper and soaked up the blood. Still, without any panties, she couldn't just hold it between her legs all the way home. With a clean roll, she took the tissue paper and stuffed herself as best she could and rolled out extras for the trip home.

Satisfied, she quickly exited and saw the bed was stained with blood as well as the floor. There was nothing to be done so she just left the room and closed the door. Outside, the light was dim and nobody seemed to be around as she made her way to the entrance. Upon reaching the main entrance, a man in a black suit waiting patiently.

"Hello Miss. Whenever you are ready, I will drive you to your home."

"I'm ready now."

"Of course." he said and opened the door for her. "The car is right out front."

As she stepped out, the night air was cold and she could feel the chill where she was damp between the legs. The driver opened the car door for her and she stepped in. She felt another gush of blood trickle out. Once he closed the door, she shoved another wad of tissue between her legs.

She looked over at the house. The porch light was on as well as the walkway, but none of the rooms were lit. Janet was about to lie back when the front door opened. Jessica stood there looking at her with a smile that spoke they shared a secret. Was it a smile that warned her not to tell anybody or else, or was it a smile of a thought shared by a kindred spirit. Janet couldn't tell. As the car drove off, she thought maybe it's both.