The Adventures of Janet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course." She said and sat on the chaise. She spread her legs open with one leg propped up and lifted her ruffled skirt up uncovering her naked pussy.

Janet looked at Roxanne who had a blank expression on her face even though she sat there with her pussy openly exposed for all to see.

"Go ahead, Janet. You can do it." Cat said.

She reluctantly stood and made her way over to Roxanne and knelt down in front of her. She glanced at Roxanne nervously and she returned a reassuring nod back to her. She looked over at the two women and saw they were watching with evaluating eyes.

Janet looked down on Roxanne's pussy. It was clean and fully exposed with her labia tight and parted slightly at the opening with a touch of moisture on the inner walls. It was bright pink and ready for whatever Janet had in her mind of doing. She looked at Roxanne again seeing her holding her skirt at her waist and gave a squint of her eyes to remind Janet that she was under pressure to perform in front of Margritte and Cat.

"I have to lick that?" Janet thought, "Over and over again?"

Her answer was her sour expression, but she moved closer with and took a deep breath. She was about a hand length away when she slipped her rigid tongue out of her mouth slowly moving closer and closer to Roxanne's pussy. She closed her eyes and placed the tip of her tongue onto her labia. It was warm and there was no significant taste other than dry skin, yet the thought of what she was licking swelled in her head.

Janet tried to push the thought out of her mind and just do what she was told to do when her tongue slipped down into Roxanne's pussy opening and zinged her taste buds with the sharp tang of bodily fluids. She pulled away and retched trying to hide her face from both Roxanne and the two women, but she heard the sighs of disappointment from them.

"I-I'm sorry." she said trying to contain her gagging, "I felt something in my throat."

"Thank you Roxy. That'll be all for now." Cat said.

Roxanne closed her legs and lowered her skirt while Janet composed herself wiping the water from her eyes with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault." Janet said, but Roxanne just gave her a reassuring smile before standing and leaving the office.

"So, tell me about what you felt?" Margritte said.

"I just felt overwhelmed for a second. I'm sorry."

"Were you disgusted at what you were doing?" Cat said.

"A little."

"What disgusted you?"

"Well...I don't have anything against Roxy, but my tongue was right where she pees from."

"Was that the only thing?" Cat said.

"Yeah. I guess so."

"When you masturbate, what do you fantasize about?" Margritte said.

"Fantasize? I don't know. Being with a guy."

"A guy fucking you?" Margritte said.

"Yes."

"Does he eat you out?"

"Sometimes." Janet shrugged.

"Do you suck on his cock?"

"No."

"So it's okay for him to eat your pussy, but you don't suck his cock because you don't like the idea putting your tongue on his pisser." Margritte said.

Janet lowered her head.

"Give her a break, Margritte. I mean, she is a virgin after all. You can't expect her to go from purile innocence to wicked deviant in a heartbeat." Cat said.

"Eating pussy is hardly being a deviant let alone wicked."

"Maybe so, but her reaction is well within the norms. Give her some space. She's inexperienced, but as she said," Cat said looking over at Janet with a smile, "she's a quick learner, right?"

Janet nodded with a weak smile.

Margritte looked at the clock on the wall, "It's around 10 right now. Her appointment is at 5. It'll probably take her about an hour to get there, so that means she's got about 5 hours to 'learn'. So my dear, do you think you can do it?"

It was a hard decision. It was the only source of income she could find in months, yet it was a job that she might not be able to perform. Not only were the women relying on her to perform respectably, but it was her last straw. "I can." she said with conviction.

"Okay." Margritte said with a smile, "Let's get started."

Cat took Janet into her office while Roxanne went into Margritte's.

"Roxy, I know there isn't a lot of time, but you need to give that girl the crash course." Margritte said standing close to Roxanne. Her hand groped Roxanne's pussy feeling the outer texture and pushing her fingers to feel her inner velvety texture as well.

"Yes, Miss Margritte."

"Get her acclimated to the taste of pussy. She can't be gagging or reticent near a pussy."

"Yes, Miss Margritte."

"Don't worry about her getting eaten. I think she can handle that on her own. Focus on her being the giver. Work on her technique. Suave and smooth. Sweet and tender."

"I understand, Miss Margritte."

"Go back to her place. She should feel more comfortable in her own surroundings, but make sure she has plenty of time to arrive at the appointed place. And when you're all done, come back and let us know how it all went."

"Yes, Miss Margritte."

"Okay," she said raising her hand and sucking on her wet fingers, "Get'er done."

"Yes, Miss Margritte." Roxanne said with a smile.

"So, Janet. Roxy is going to assist you with the things you're going to need to know, is that okay with you?" Cat said.

Janet nodded.

"Don't worry about what just happened. It's in the past now. Listen to Roxy. Take in as much as you can up here." She said tapping Janet's head with her finger, "But let it come out from here." she said tapping at her heart.

"Okay."

"I do think you are a quick learner. You're bright and you're hungry. Literally." Cat said smiling. "Let me tell you something about Olivia. She's a very smart and assured lady. In other words, demanding. Of course it is expected from her and us, for you to be obedient to her orders. However, that doesn't mean act like somebody else. Be yourself. Push back if you can. I think she'll respect you more because of it."

"How will I know when?"

"You'll just have to play it by ear, love."

"Okay."

"All right. Now there's no time to waste. You have some training to do." Cat said and rose from her chair.

They all reconvened in the waiting room where Margritte and Roxanne were already there.

"Are you good?" Margritte said.

"She's good." Cat said giving Janet a comforting pat on the shoulder.

"Shall we, Miss Janet?" Roxanne said.

Janet looked at the women giving her encouraging smiles and smiled back as confident as she could and proceeded out of the suite. Roxanne followed along and Janet glanced back at her.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I'm causing you." Janet said.

"It's no trouble at all, Miss Janet. I'm pleased to help you."

"You can just call me Janet."

"And you can call me Roxy, Miss Janet." she said with a smile and pushed the down button on the elevator. "Which level are you parked on, Miss Janet?"

"Oh. I didn't drive. I live pretty close."

"Oh. Mind if I drive then, Miss Janet?"

"Sure. Thanks."

As they rode the elevator alone, Janet glanced at Roxanne's reflection on the shiny metal door. She looked like any well-dressed business lady, but her short ruffled skirt was quite sexier than the average person. With the added knowledge that Roxanne wasn't wearing any panties underneath actually made Janet feel a bit uncomfortable even though Roxanne looked completely unfazed.

"Roxy?"

"Yes, Miss Janet?"

"Um...do you ever wear panties?"

Roxanne smirked and looked at Janet slyly putting her manicured fingers to her chin, "Only if you want me to, Miss Janet?"

"No...I mean yes...I mean...if you want to, it's okay by me."

"Thank you, Miss Janet. I'll consider it." She said when the elevator chimed and stopped at the second parking level.

They exited the elevator and Janet followed Roxanne. After passing a few rows, the lights blinked on a car. Roxanne stopped and opened the driver door of a red Audi S5.

"Wow. You have a really nice car."

"Thank you, Miss Janet." She said and stepped in.

Janet opened her door and entered sitting on black leather seats. The interior was as clean as if was brand new from the factory with the faded aroma of that new car smell. As Janet admired the interior, Roxanne said, "Would you mind if I showed you something, Miss Janet?"

"Oh. Sure."

Roxanne closed the door and lifted her right leg over into Janet's foot well scooting her body over the center of the car. She lifted her body and held her skirt up for Janet to see her nakedness hovering her pussy over the polished stickshift knob before lowering herself on it. She sat lower applying a little more down force until the knob disappeared into her body. She let out a relieving sigh and then looked over at Janet with a wide-eyed look of shock.

"My Audi likes being fucked once in a while." Roxanne said happily bobbing up and down.

"O-Oh. I see."

Roxanne pulled herself off slowly leaving her polished stickshift glisten with her juices. She sat back down on the driver's seat and looked over at Janet still looking a bit taken back at what just happened.

"The leather is also easier to clean, you know what I mean, Miss Janet?"

"Yes. I know." Janet said.

"Please have a taste, Miss Janet."

"Oh. No, thank you."

"That wasn't a request, Miss Janet."

Janet looked at her smiling, but nodded in expectation. She looked back at the wet stickshift and leaned forward and opened her mouth wide.

"You don't have to take the whole thing in your mouth, Miss Janet. You can just lick it like a lollipop." Roxanne said smiling.

Janet closed her mouth and stuck her tongue out and placed it on the knob. She dragged her tongue gliding it up on the smooth polished knob gathering her juices along the way. She closed her mouth and tasted the pungent juices from Roxanne's pussy and shuddered from her crawling skin.

"Do I taste that bad, Miss Janet?"

Janet thought about the taste rather than where it originated. As she thought about it, it tasted like unripened fruit with a dash of salt.

"No. It's not you."

"Good. Then if you please, Miss Janet, lick the stick clean."

Again, the words were spoken pleasantly, but with meaning and Janet knew it. She stuck out her tongue and went right at it licking the knob clean. She didn't flinch this time or have a skin crawling experience. She knew she had to and was expected to do it and the taste, regardless of the source, wasn't foul. Once she licked it clean, she sat back up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled at Roxanne. "Done."

"I knew you could do it, Miss Janet." Roxanne said and leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

Roxanne began to put her seatbelt when she suddenly stopped and looked at Janet, "You're not wearing any panties either, are you Miss Janet?"

"It's only because I don't have any."

Roxanne smiled and sat back in her seat, "Miss Janet, please fuck my Audi."

"What? Right here? Right now? Roxy, I don't think-"

"That wasn't a request, Miss Janet."

"That's part of the training?"

Roxanne nodded smiling.

Janet reluctantly lifted her left leg up and over the center of the car and hiked her dress up. She hovered over the stickshift just like Roxanne did, but she bumped and squirmed a lot on the knob.

"Roxy, how did you do it so easily?" Janet said growing frustrated.

"Feel it with your lips, Miss Janet. Start from the front of the knob and slip it in from front to back."

"Ohhh..." Janet said more worried than pleasurable, "I think it's in."

She grimaced and moaned and groaned in pain and discomfort while Roxanne dipped her hand under her skirt and found her pussy.

"Ohhh...how do you do this? It's so big." Janet said, but she was completely missing the mark and stickshift did not penetrate her at all.

"Have you broken your hymen yet, Miss Janet?"

"I don't know." she said still trying to insert the stickshift deeper inside.

" You can get off now, Miss Janet."

"Unnnggh...I'm trying."

Roxanne laughed, "No. I meant you can sit back down now, Miss Janet."

Janet removed herself carefully still moaning and grimacing until she was finally off and sat back down trying to catch her breath.

"Let's keep your hymen intact for now."

"Can we go now?"

"Yes, Miss Janet." She said and pulled her hand from under her skirt, "Please suckle my fingers, Miss Janet."

This time, Janet didn't hesitate for a moment and grabbed Roxanne's hand and took her two wet fingers all into her mouth. Her tongue stroked up and down Roxanne's fingers including the valley in between. When she pulled her fingers out of her mouth, she made a very loud slurping sound before wiping the spittle from her lips.

"Cat was right. You are a quick learner, Miss Janet."

Janet smiled, "Thank you. You're so patient."

"It's my pleasure, Miss Janet." She said and turned on the engine and drove out of the parking garage.

It only took 5 minutes until they got to Janet's place, but as corporate as downtown was, it quickly turned into a blighted residential neighborhood.

"Well, here we are." Janet said more embarrassed than cheerful.

They both exited the car and walked into the common area of the apartment complex. It was run down with cracks in the pavement and weeds in abundance. The walls were dirty having not been painted in years as well as some kind of odor that smelled like a mixture of dirt, trash, mold and grease. Standing at the entrance of her apartment, Janet rummaged to get her keys when the cackle of her landlady came from behind them.

"Where's my rent? I'm going to kick you today if you don't pay."

"I'll get your rent and your late fee very soon, okay?" Janet said annoyed.

"You keep saying that and the days keep passing. I'm going to file your eviction today."

"Okay. Whatever." Janet said.

"How much do you owe, Miss Janet?" Roxanne said.

"A month and a late fee."

"Excuse me, Miss. How much does she owe for her rent and late fee?"

"$800 for the month and $50 for being late."

Roxanne pulled her pocketbook and a pen from her Prada purse. She wrote down the dollar amount and wrote: 'Janet's rent and late fee' on the memo. She signed it leaving the payee blank.

"Here is her rent and her late fee. Now fuck off."

She took the check grudgingly, "I'm telling you now, if she's late again, I'm going to file the eviction right away."

"Then do it!" Roxanne said.

Her anger was as crisp as the morning air and could be felt like the coolness of the shade. Not only could Janet feel it, her landlady definitely felt as she stood there silenced.

"It'll just cost you more money for nothing. Now shut the fuck up and leave us the fuck alone!"

The landlady sneered and walked off not saying another word.

Janet opened the door, "Roxy?" she said.

Roxanne turned and her anger drained off her face back into her pleasant self and stepped into Janet's apartment.

Janet closed the door behind them and the apartment grew dark with only the light from the opened curtains.

"Thank you Roxy."

Roxanne was looking over the apartment noticing the scant furniture and the chill in the air before turning back to Janet. "You're welcome, Miss Janet. She deserved it anyway."

"Yeah. I wish I could've told her off the way you did."

"You will, Miss Janet." Roxanne said smiling.

"I'm sorry. I would offer you something, but I have nothing to offer." Janet said.

"That's okay, Miss Janet. We don't have a lot of time anyway. We don't want any distractions."

"So what should we do first?"

Roxanne placed her purse down on a ledge and then walked into the bedroom. Janet followed along and saw her drawing the curtains closed. The room was dim, but not completely dark as they could still see each other clearly. Roxanne stepped over to the foot of the bed looking at it and then over to Janet, "Take my clothes off, Miss Janet."

"That's not a request, is it?" Janet said smiling.

"You are a quick learner, Miss Janet."

They both shared a laugh and Janet stepped close to Roxanne and began unbuttoning her blouse. Once it was completely undone, she looked at Roxanne's white laced bra and gave a blushing smile. She looked up embarrassed at Roxanne still smiling back at her and reached around to unclasp her. Gently, she pulled the straps off her shoulders and then down her arms making her feel her warm breasts embraced the cool air of her apartment.

"I've seen you naked before, but I still feel so nervous." Janet said blushing.

Roxanne could see what the two saw in her. When she stepped in the office the other day, she looked like any face in the crowd, but after just a bit of grooming by the women made her look desirable and wanted. She enjoyed sucking on Janet's nipples. She sucked tits before, but she enjoyed bobbing her head on her pink caps. She would've kept going for hours if the women let her.

Even the lashing she took on her ass she enjoyed. They were uncontrolled and hard whips, but there was a primal uncivilized allure to it. There was no question at all that she didn't look like a typical domme, but could she be one? "Why not?" Roxanne thought. She's tiny and meek with a mouse of a voice, but if she has the heart of a domme, it only makes her all the more alluring.

"You smell as pretty as you look." Janet said.

"Does that turn you on, Miss Janet?"

Janet said nothing, but her blushing grin was all that was the only answer needed. She knelt down trying to hide her expression and unzipped her skirt and brought it down her smooth legs letting Roxanne step out from underneath.

"Your shoes too?"

Roxanne nodded.

She started with the left foot unstrapping the buckle above her ankle before lifting her foot and slipping it off her heel gently and then off her toes. For the other heel, she bent over and leaned her head in and took the belt with her teeth and tugged on it to loosen the buckle.

It was more playful than it was sexy, but Roxanne was amused at the attempt. Being that she wasn't prompted showed her heart was in it at the very least. She managed to undo the belt and slip the heel off the other foot and then rose back to her feet.

"Now please take off your clothes, Miss Janet."

Janet began unbuttoning her dress and looked over at Roxanne. She was focused on each button being undone with anticipation. "You want to see me, don't you?"

Roxanne dragged the tip of her tongue slowly across the top of her teeth and finished with a smile. Janet shook her head with incredulous wonder at how simple the act Roxanne did expressed so much sexuality. Janet did the same, but instead of eliciting a seductive allure, it looked like she was checking for food stuck between her teeth, which made Roxanne laugh.

"That wasn't supposed to be funny. How am I supposed to look the way you look?"

"Please don't be frustrated, Miss Janet. You're doing very well. Trust yourself. Love yourself and then your aura will shine onto everybody around you."

"How do I do that?"

"Like this, Miss Janet." Roxanne stood up and guided Janet over to the mirrored closet door.

She finished undoing Janet's dress and peeled it off her shoulders letting it drop to the floor. Roxanne stood behind her pleasantly admiring what Janet had to offer, while Janet looked at herself shy and coy as her body language clearly spoke.

"You look quite different than you do since yesterday, right Miss Janet?"

"Uh-huh."

"A lot better or just a little better?"

"A lot."

"Enough to say that you're pretty to look at, Miss Janet?"

She thought about it for a moment, but the shyness was beginning to fade away as her body began to relax at the shoulders. Maybe part of it was because she was becoming comfortable at being naked in front of Roxanne, but there was a part that she was simply becoming comfortable with herself.

"I guess so."

"Tell me what you see, Miss Janet."