The April Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers

Vicky just stood there looking at me in just my boxers as I lay on the bed. She stayed absolutely still and didn't make a sound as she just stood there staring at the one black eye she could see. I heard the adults laughing downstairs again and hoped my injuries were not the source of their amusement but thinking back now I suspect they were joking about us fucking and making up. Finally I had to roll over before I got pins and needles in my arm from lying funny. I made the mistake of opening my eyes a little and she pounced on me, smoothing me in kisses and telling me she was so very sorry for not listening to me about the bets that were being laid and for treating me so badly and finally for hurting me because she was angry. She didn't realize Amy was my cousin. She went on to tell me one of her girlfriends had run into her in the toilets at the movie theatre and told her that everyone had been betting her date could fuck her and she was being treated as public sport. She was so angry and remembered that she had not believed me and had just walked out of the movie theatre without telling her date. She ran into more friends as she started to walk home and they told her they had seen me in the coffee shop with a stunningly beautiful blond girl that no one knew. She had become really jealous and it only served to make her even more pissed off.

Having her kiss and cuddle me felt so good but deep down I knew I had let my love for her betray my true feelings on how she had treated me. As she was kissing me I felt her hand slip into my boxers and find my cock. I stopped kissing her and gasped in pain and told her she had bruised my cock and nuts and they were hurting so badly. She starting crying again when I told her I didn't think I could fuck her for a week or two after the damage she had done to me and I hoped it wasn't permanent because I wanted children one day. Now that was deliberately hurting her because I knew she wanted children more than anything. In fact she had been telling me that nearly every time we fucked since we first did it and I had listened every time. She undressed before I could stop her; not that I wanted to. Then she pulled my boxers off and for the first time went down on me. I had asked her to try it heaps of times when we were watching the pornos but was knocked back every time; she said it was dirty but it hadn't stopped her wanting me to go down on her. Now she was doing it; she was finally giving me a blow job and things would be different now.

My nuts still hurt but she got me so hard then straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock so slowly as she separated her pussy lips with her hand. She shuddered and moaned as I felt my knob pushing against her cervix and then rode me like she had never done before. In no time she was started to shake and she orgasmed but I just kept moving in rhythm with her movements. My nuts hurt and I was glad she was cumming so quickly. I could feel the pressure rising and I knew I would be able to cum deep in her again very soon. Did I mention that the reason her mother caught us fucking was that Vicky becomes very vocal when she orgasms and her mother had come to see if she was alright. It was no different when I shot my load deep into her then. She loved the feel of hot cum splashing deep inside her even at her young age and it set her off on a huge orgasm and this time she was really loud. Then all was quiet as I listened to her gasping for breath as she fell forward and we just hugged and kissed as my cock stayed in her pussy. Then I realized I couldn't hear the adults downstairs; they were very quiet and I was sure they had been listening to Vicky cumming. Then I heard them laugh and my dad went back to work. I didn't realize they already had seen videos of us fucking so knew Vicky had cum but this time they heard her as it happened.

When Amy and my aunt drove back through town on their way home a few weekends later they stayed with us again. That night, the parents wanted their "privacy" again so I went out to the movies with a beautiful girl on each arm, mainly to show everyone that all was forgiven and that now I had both girls; no one knew she was my cousin. My reputation was saved. Our parents wanted to celebrate with Vicky's mum that night and my dad wasn't available to pick us up so after the movies we caught a cab back to my place when we had finished in the coffee shop. We fooled about quite a bit and all ended up naked in the pool and I think Vicky was very jealous of Amy's stunning body. We went back inside naked and kissed and stroked and brought each other off orally until Vicky mounted me and fucked me in front of Amy. Amy didn't mind as she wanted to stay a virgin until she was married and we respected her for that but she didn't say no to me eating her out. I think it was Vicky's way of showing Amy that I belonged to her and no one else and I am sure she got off even more knowing Amy was watching as well. I found the video of that night with the rest of ours.

Things could not have been any better over the next five or six years and even into University as Vicky and I remained absolutely faithful to each other and stayed inseparable. It was still really a small town at heart and even though it was growing, stories still abounded about the night Vicky beat me up. We had lots of friends but no one hit on either of us. New arrivals in town were quickly warned of Vicky's temper and it almost became an urban myth told around campfires.

Vicky would help out in the shop to give her spending money while she was at University and she and I usually worked there at the same time. Surely my dad must have suspected we used the time to fuck whenever we could but he never once caught us in the storeroom. Her mother never told her were the money for her fees came from but I heard my parents talking one night after we graduated before heading off to university as they convinced Vicky's mother to allow them to pay for everything as they were their family now and soon we would be married. It wasn't cheap. Vicky was doing a four year Vet Science Course while I did Business Administration for three years with some additional psychology, law and IT subjects to make it more interesting. I knew I would end up running the shop when my dad retired but I wanted to prepare myself for our future.

After I graduated with my degree, I became more and more involved in the shop as my dad stepped back and in short succession took holidays for the first, second and third time in his life. First our three parents took a Caribbean cruise together. If it wasn't obvious there was something special between them before they left, even Blind Freddy could have seen it when they returned and Vicky's mother moved into the guest room. Vicky was shocked at first as she hadn't realized they were all so close. Then came a trip to Tahiti followed by another to England to look up long lost relatives living in some place called Northamptonshire? By the time they were finally home from their last trip my dad may as well as had two wives and he bought a huge bed for the three of them and the guest room was empty again. Half his luck at his age. He was only 45 years old and already semi retired. I moved in with Vicky next door to get some sleep.

When we moved in together we formally announced our engagement and our folks were thrilled (as if they hadn't been expecting it) and we set the wedding date for the week after her final exams were finished. Vicky asked my dad to give her away and I don't think I had ever seen him cry before except when Vicky's father died. The first of many breaks came my way when the block of shops we were in came up for sale and I was able to convince the owner that it would be a bonus to him if he took a lump sum as well as monthly payments and he maintained a regular income source over the next ten years as paid it off with interest. He could even stay for free in one unit above the shops until the total amount had been paid off. I was thinking ahead and had big plans for the block of shops and I wanted to be on the receiving end of the rent trail. A major bonus was that we could establish a large Vet Surgery there for Vicky after she graduated.

It was then I met Frank Westmore and his lovely wife Sharon. They were new to the area and were starting out as Private Investigators and needed office space. To supplement their income they also wanted to utilize their IT experience and knowledge to sell and repair PCs and peripherals as well as Wi-Fi security devices. It was Sharon who suggested I become a silent partner if I gave them rent free accommodation for a year. I liked them right away and knew Vicky would as well. I offered them the other upstairs unit as well for an increased percentage of the business. It wouldn't hurt to have a security vehicle or two next to Vicky's Vet Clinic because of the drugs and valuable animals she would be keeping on premises. That suited them and we became silent business partners and close friends. Through our contacts and customers we were soon able to direct an increasing amount of IT and security business their way. To kick our business off I stretched my budget and had Frank install a range of security devices throughout the hardware store for the first time.

We married as planned and I hate to admit it but I my eyes misted up as I watched my dad walking down the aisle with my stunning bride. His eyes were full of tears again as he held her arm; he loved Vicky as a daughter. Her "two" mothers were a mess and going through the tissues so quickly. Every speech at the reception afterwards mentioned how long everyone had waited for this moment and that we were the perfect couple. The next day we were off to Tahiti for our honeymoon as Vicky had listened to all of her mother's stories about their romantic holiday there. Neither of us had any white patches on us by the time we returned but that was another story. We both caught a 24 hour vomiting virus at the end of our first week there and we recovered quickly for our second week and it seems Vicky got pregnant even though she was on the pill. We didn't know then that her getting sick had reduced the protection of the pill. Our parents and friends were thrilled but not as much as we were. We had really wanted for Vicky to be working for a few years before we started on a family but we very happy. It just meant we would bring our plans forward for the next two or three we wanted so they would all grow up together.

He was a handsome little baby boy and we named him after Vicky's father. Vicky was in tears when we told her mother his name and she was reduced to a blubbering wreck as well. Her mum still loved her husband so much. I'm not suggesting little William was spoilt but with three doting grandparents and two loving parents what more can I say.

Two years later was a bitter sweet occasion for us all. Vicky was almost nine months pregnant and about to give birth to twins any day. Sadly, my mother had found some lumps in her breast and my father was driving her to see the specialist in the city. They were travelling along the freeway when an overloaded semitrailer coming the other way lost control and crossed the medium strip and hit them head on. There had been no notice, no time, nowhere to go, and they were dead. When the semi was lifted off what remained of their car and it was opened up they found my parents dead but still holding hands. I was destroyed. The news sent Vicky into labour and the same day a little girl and boy were born and we named them after my parents. My parents had worked so hard all of their lives and finally when things were going so well their world ended. They had been looking forward to semi retirement and their grandchildren. A least we still had Vicky's mum.

Once my family was home from hospital and in the care of Vicky's mother and all her friends, and the funerals were organised, I had some time. Vengeance was mine. I wanted blood and was about to give no quarter. This was something very new to me. Years of having been very forgiving and careful of feelings of others were suddenly wiped away for a little while. I was cried out by the time I met with Frank and Sharon in their office. I had arranged the meeting when they called in to see the babies as I had little experience with lawyers before, but my friends dealt with them every day and some of the very best in the state were now their clients.

After a few minutes discussing what I wanted and a phone call later, I was driven to the offices of one of the most ruthless men I had ever met; he reminded me of a savage dog; a Doberman would aptly describe him. Strangely we got on very well and became firm friends. I was soon his client as "our company" had saved his neck on more than a few occasions. I told him I wanted someone to pay for the death of my parents and I didn't want to be dealing with this still in five or ten years. The sooner they settled out of court the better and I would reduce my damages claim if they did. I wanted to get this painful time over and get back to caring for my family. I let my Doberman loose on the transport company and in turn their insurance company. The crash was in the paper for days with all the gruesome photos the public could handle. Our Doberman pulled some favours and the media went to town on overloaded unsafe trucks and overworked and tired drivers and within days of serving the transport company, their insurance company was ready to make a very private and confidential settlement with a most outstanding settlement so long as everything quietened down again. They had originally offered far too little and they found the media campaign worse than before. In complete contrast, my parent's life insurance company was excellent and had paid out within days even though I had not contacted them.

I never realized my parents had so many friends until their funerals. It felt like the whole town was there. I realised I knew almost all of them after a lifetime in the shop with my dad.

With the new funds available I completely renovated the block of shops and put shade sails across the car park after it was resurfaced for the first time in thirty years. The result was worth every cent as the centre looked prosperous and it brought in a lot of additional business. Vicky now had staff at her clinic but wanted to keep working part-time from home so we extended my parent's house rather than sell it and built on a small Vet clinic for her to work from so she could be close to our children. Then we moved back in and at the same time she started doing some work for the Nature Park looking after their animals. Vicky decided she would look after some of the smaller primates requiring short easy procedures at her new clinic so she needed some equipment that you would usually find in doctors surgeries.

They were such great times and we were a happy family. Vicky and I had sex three or four times a week then as often as we could on weekends, sometimes getting a little kinky. She still liked to swim naked late at night and I used to see the curtains in the windows next door move a little when she did. Quite a few times I went out to the pool hoping to catch a few private moments with Vicky in the pool only to find her mother swimming naked with her. She didn't look bad for her age. Things were going great and I couldn't have been happier; life was perfect. Sometimes you have to wonder how your life can change so quickly.

After my parents died, Vicky and I moved back into their house and her mother moved back to the guest room. She rented her house out and our new next door neighbours were from out of town somewhere to the North. They were a couple about our age with one child; a girl. Grace and Phil Bellamy became our firm friends almost overnight and our children played together. We even went away on holidays together a few times during school holidays so that the kids could stay together. Somehow we started to compete with outdoor lighting at Christmas and with pranks on Halloween and even more pranks on April Fool's day as well as fireworks on the Fourth of July. We always had a huge party with all our friends every Halloween and alternated houses each year. Usually, we just bar-b-cued together on April Fool's Day.

The pranking at Halloween and April Fool's Day started out slowly but over the years it escalated. I left a vibrator under Grace's pillow one year and when she found the gift box she thought Phil had given her a watch she had wanted. I can still hear him yelling out in the dead of night that he was going to get me. He gave me a penis enlarger, the bastard; as if I needed it. Then I gave her a larger vibrator and I gave him a shirt at the same time that had "Redundant in bed" printed on the front and "Can still wash dishes" on the back. Bob got video of me as I stamped out a burning brown paper bag on my porch. The only problem was that it was full of sloppy dog shit. He had set it up with Vicky and had rung the doorbell as Vicky was "getting ready" and I opened the door and thought the local kids were at it again and without thinking I stomped out the fire while Phil held the video camera pointed at me. Bob still wets himself laughing whenever he watches that video; usually at Halloween with our friends. The sod even talks about putting it on YouTube.

The next year for April Fool's Day I advertised a garage sale at his place starting at 5:30am. I even placed the signs out before I went to bed. No sleep-in for him that day.

Two years ago, Halloween was at Phil and Grace's and they had a bar-b-cue, so I switched his two full gas bottles for two empty ones to his severe embarrassment in front of all of his guests when he went to cook. Have you ever tried getting gas bottles filled in the evening on a holiday? Phil was gone for 30 minutes before he came back empty handed, only to find us nearly finished cooking on his bar-b-cue. Last year when the party was at our house I slipped away un-noticed and went next door to change all of their clocks ahead by an hour. They didn't notice the difference that night when they got home except we found out later Grace said it was too late for sex so Phil missed out. Next morning they were up an hour early and felt like they had hardly any sleep.

So the bar-b-cue was at Phil's again his year and I knew I was probably going to be severely embarrassed as I knew he would come up with something worthy so I certainly didn't wear my very best clothes because I knew I would regret it. I thought I wouldn't have a problem with whatever he planned as I had dished it out I had to expect some return; it was only fair. As it was next door we didn't have a lot to do, only getting the kids ready to go to the movies with their grandmother. That completed and they were on their way. I cleaned my teeth and went downstairs where Vicky was waiting for me to go next door with her. She seemed a little distracted and she had a look on her face but had a rum and coke waiting for me as a starter for the evening ahead. I knew I would have to pace myself to stay aware of what Phil was getting up to, but I couldn't refuse a drink from her.

As I drank I noticed Vicky seemed more than a little agitated and pissed off. I hadn't seen that look since ....well a long time. It was coming to me and I just needed to keep thinking about it and I knew it would come to me. My speech was slurring and my head started to spin and I wondered what was wrong with me. Had she had done something to my drink as a prelude to a prank for Phil? If they were starting with this, I needed to phone Frank to get him to watch out for me to make sure whatever happened was fair, but I never made it to the phone. I remember falling and then Vicky helping me into a wheelchair that she usually kept in her clinic, as she called me a "fucking bastard" and an "asshole" for the second time in my life and that was it and all went black.

Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers