The April Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers

I mentioned quickly what I had in mind and asked if he could offer any suggestions so that I would know everything that was happening at my house and next door. He told me it could all be installed while the house was still declared a crime scene without any problems and well before Vicky was released. He told me I could even listen into the Bellamy's with the placement of new and very sophisticated directional microphones, with supporting cameras on my patio. Everything would be stored on the new server I had at home which I could remotely access on my laptop. My luck seemed to be changing. I asked him if he could pick my laptop and phone so he could ensure it all worked together. By lunch time he was finished and next to my bed showing me how it all worked. I could watch and/or listen in to any room in our house and any room at the Bellamy's on our side of the house.

Vicky had been arrested and taken to the police car as I entered the ambulance and then to jail overnight while they considered what charges they could impose on her. Grace and Phil felt responsible and were able to bail her out the next afternoon but to everyone's surprise they were arrested as Vicky was released. At least Vicky's mother was there to look after all the kids. It turns out our State has laws against pranks that result in injury or property damage. Malicious mischief or some such thing; I had never heard of it. The Bellamy's took a deal for six days in jail and a $1000 dollar fine each rather than a potential long and costly legal battle they could never win.

As soon as she was released, Vicky tried to find me for several days but was unable to do so. It appeared that I had simply vanished. She tried every hospital in town and nearby regional centres just in case, but no one knew of me. Vicky even tried finding out about any patients admitted at the same time as me in case I was listed under a wrong name. She became desperate and finally went to the police and filed a missing persons report. She was laughed at and heckled by the station police after she told them she couldn't find me after she had castrated me and an ambulance had taken me away. They asked her if she thought I would seriously want her to find me after what she had done. An old Senior Sergeant felt sorry for her after she burst into tears again and asked her to wait at reception while he made some calls. It turned out to be a poor place to stay as every time a police officer waked past they ended up snickering and making her feel worse by holding their groins. She started to wonder if she had caused me to refuse to be admitted and I had left her and the children and simply disappeared from her life.

It took a while but eventually the Senior Sergeant came out and told her I was safe and as well as could be expected as there were complications (my nuts could not be returned to their rightful place but he didn't know that) but even he ended up with a smile on his face as he told her. He suggested that she just go home and wait for a week or two when he was sure I would show up after I was released from hospital. She ended up visiting every hospital herself and trying to check out every patient at each but I was in a secure area usually kept for VIP's or prisoners and she couldn't enter.

You cannot hide from everyone and while I was in hospital I was visited by the Public Prosecutors trying to build a case against Vicky. I quickly discovered she could have been in serious trouble and jailed for a long time but I refused to testify against her. They became very frustrated at my total lack of support for what they thought was a clear cut case (oh, that hurt) and even ended up suggesting that I wanted her to castrate me. "Be real! What planet were they from?" I thought. No one who knew me would have believed that so they dropped all the charges except the one that was easy to prove and didn't require my testimony; they had statements from the emergency operator and the paramedics and they subpoenaed evidence from the hospital. Vicky had operated on a human without a license. There was no way I could stop any of that. I loved her and although she castrated me I could have kept my mouth shut and let her sew me up and no one would have ever known but she would never have learnt her lesson. I didn't want her in jail for years if I had supported their case. I wanted us to retire early and we needed her income to speed that along. In truth, I didn't want to lose my wife; the woman I still loved. Besides, I still wanted extreme pay back in my own time when they least expected it and righteousness was on my side.

My business continued without my presence through the use of modern technology. I had wisely invested in some state of the art technology acquired through Frank and software to maintain a business edge. From my bed I could watch every square of floor space as well as see on my screen what stock was being sold and automatically re-ordered. If I wanted to, I could even hear what was being said at the check-outs. This came in useful as rumours of my castration started to spread. I phoned my Assistant Manager and told her any staff caught spreading rumours about my new lack of abilities would be dismissed as I currently was attending a conference in Fiji.

Within days, I was even able to hear my trusting wife ask my Assistant Manager very discretely if she had heard from me, only to be told I was attending a conference; that I had left the country. This only served to confuse her initially. She went home and found my passport so knew that was a lie. Her mother finally cornered her and asked what going on as she had heard rumours about some illegal surgery she had performed on me. Initially Vicky was very reluctant but eventually broke down and cried and told her mother the whole story to where she last saw me in the ambulance. She sobbed as she described her feelings when I told her not to touch me knowing it would send her to jail and then not being able to find me anywhere. She was still sobbing as she told her mother what the old Senior Sergeant had told her "to go home and wait" and then had checked out all the hospitals herself to no avail. Her mother looked at her as she shook her head as she said, "James loved you more than anything on this earth his whole life and you and your temper finally hurt him so much. I hope he will come back Vicky for all our sakes; we will have to wait and see. I cannot believe you were so stupid. Now go to bed." My cameras followed Vicky through the house and watched as she showered and then went to bed alone.

I watched my family every night as my scrotum, with its two surgical quality plastic nuts, healed. It didn't matter how many times my specialist visited, I could not get used to him handling my genitals. I only hoped that with my nuts gone, I didn't start to enjoy his visits.

Every night over the next week or so, I watched and listened through my laptop as Vicky spoke to everyone we knew and asked if they had seen me. Every night my eyes misted as she cried herself to sleep. Grace called over every night to check on Vicky and they spoke at length about what had happened and whatever could have become of me. Phil had the good sense to stay away. Vicky made it very plain that he had caused us far too much grief to even be civil to him. I listened to Grace telling Phil what had transpired after her visit every night and I saw Phil smile once too often when he spoke about my castration. He was going to be toast.

At the start of the second week I heard Vicky talking on the phone to Laura, a good friend from university; I knew she hadn't seen for years. Her husband Ron was a qualified Psychologist and marriage counsellor and she ended up speaking with him and making an appointment to see him the following day. We had been at their wedding and just drifted apart over the years. The following night I listened as Vicky told Grace of her therapy and the plans to develop strategies to deal my disappearance and finally address her anger management. I was glad she finally realised she needed help there. She told Grace that Ron was very concerned about my behaviour and potential fears as I remained hidden. This was compounded when my monthly phone bill arrived and Vicky read it and realized I was still in town somewhere. I had stayed in contact with my suppliers and my staff. When she spoke to Grace that night she sounded much happier knowing I was still nearby and she would just have to wait for me to surface as the old policeman had originally suggested.

I was watching the activity in my shop on the screen on my laptop intently when I became aware of someone at the foot of my bed. I took no notice initially thinking it was already time for me to cop a feel from my specialist but then looked up and nearly dropped everything. In front of me was my mother-in-law. I recovered and said, "Hi mom. I haven't seen you for a few days. How's everything at home?" just to be sociable. She looked at me for a few seconds then said, "She does love you more than anything in the world you know? How are you going James? Why won't you see her or anyone else? No one can find you."

I didn't answer at first but was curious how she had found me and she obviously didn't know Frank was up here every day for short visits so I answered, "What she did to me was so very very wrong. You have no idea of the physical and mental pain she has put me through and to be honest, I am not so sure I can trust her again. I know I will never forgive for what she did but I still love her so much if that makes sense. Do you remember when we were at High School? Remember she found me with Amy and in a temper she gave me two black eyes and kicked me in the nuts, twice? Well, I still remember it like it was yesterday; I always have. What you may not know is that my life was a living hell for the next couple of weeks as absolutely everyone in town laughed at me about it until Amy came back and we all went out. Even my so called friends laughed at me. I never said anything about it to anyone and Vicky never knew; after my pain subsided I realised I loved her so much I didn't want to hurt her. I hid it and lived with the shame and the humiliation. Mom, this is much worse and the same people are already laughing at me again. I am so tempted to sell everything and just disappear forever. Maybe I might yet." I didn't really want to hurt the only mother I had left but how the hell did she get in here?

Then she made a mistake and my blood instantly boiled as she innocently said, "James, I know how you feel, but.........." I instantly interrupted with venom, "So tell me, how on earth can you possibly even remotely know how the hell I feel. The one woman I worshipped my whole life; in fact she has been my life; the reason I get up every day; has drugged and castrated me! Have you been drugged and castrated by someone you thought loved you? Are you going to be the butt of jokes for the rest of your life but then that depends on how long one chooses to live with the shame and humiliation? Shit, I have seen the news and heard the Public Prosecutors saying they will put her on trial for castrating me. It's been on every flippin' TV and radio station! Christ, everyone in the state knows she deliberately cut off James Marsh's balls. Your daughter has hurt me so much; more than she or anyone else for that matter can possibly know!" I was so angry.

I knew I had an audience as my specialist was waiting outside my door and trying hard to look like he wasn't listening. I had watched his face as I suggested I could take my own life and I knew I would use it later as I saw him writing again. "I'll tell you what! You can tell her you have seen me and I am refusing to see absolutely anyone. You cannot tell her where I am and if you do I will find out and she will never get me back. Please tell her I love her more than anything else in the world but don't forget to tell her about my fears as well. Now how did you find me and get in here?"

At least she was honest if not shocked. I was angry and had never spoken to anyone like that before and sadly she wore the brunt of my frustrations of being castrated as she stood next to my bed crying now and worried that she may have destroyed her daughter's marriage when she had come up to save it. "When I was in high school I used to date the policeman that Vicky spoke to and he finally gave in to me when I pleaded with him and he arranged for me to get through security. I'm so sorry what's happened James and at least now I understand why you don't want anyone to visit you. I know what she did cannot be undone and you have to believe me when I tell you how devastated she is in what she did. She hasn't been eating properly as she is so worried about you."

I had watched Vicky suffering and thought it fair while my scrotum still hurt. By now I had calmed down so added, "You can do something else for me. You can stop Phil from smiling every time someone discusses with him what Vicky did to me. I will not come home to be his neighbour if he continues." I wanted to tell her I desperately wanted her daughter and our children to hold me again but there was method in my madness and I couldn't; not yet. Then I continued, "The fact she hasn't been served with divorce papers should show that I still love her. Just tell her I send my love but I am not ready to see her yet."

I knew my adopter mother would race home to her daughter so after the specialist finished playing with my balls I watched the screen and waited to see what would happen. As I thought, she raced home and found Vicky curled up crying on the lounge. She told her she had seen and spoken with me. Vicky pleaded with her to take her to me but her mother was true to her word she said I had some issues to deal with and would not see anyone. She was a smart old cookie and as she spoke I saw her looking casually around the room for hidden cameras or microphones; Frank was good at his job and she would never find them. Vicky sobbed hysterically as her mother told her I still loved her.

Her mother went on to say that she had to get Phil to realize I would not tolerate any reference being made about the incident and if he continued we would cease to be neighbours. Vicky had known Phil still thought it humorous but wondered how I knew. She knew she would have to deal with it quickly if she wanted me to stay, so when her mother had finished telling her everything she could, she called Grace over and told her the good news but then she dropped the bombshell and told her that if Phil persisted in finding humour in it or laughing about me they would terminate their lease. Grace promised to stop Phil and she did.

I had plenty of time on my hands while I was in hospital and formulated a plan so devious and memorable they would never forget what I was about to bring down on them. I planned it methodically and I would be modest if I said it was a work of art. I had already started by being reclusive. My charts mentioned my "depression" and "talk of suicide" as well as my apparent need to remain hidden. My next step was to have a hospital volunteer counsellor phone Vicky the morning of my impending release to let her know I was about to go home from hospital that afternoon and I was still quite agitated and upset and wanted my privacy. She went on to warn Vicky that in my current state I could do "anything" and not to mention the castration or it might tip me over the edge. Of course Vicky asked what hospital I was in and as she wanted to pick me up but she was told that information remained confidential as I still seemed concerned about my safety. I heard Vicky burst into tears over the phone as I passed a $100 over to the counsellor and smiled; it was well spent.

As the policeman promised, I was home just short of two weeks. Although I almost felt like new again, I made sure my chart said my scrotum still hurt like hell and of course they gave me painkillers (well they didn't exactly give them to me; nothing in a hospital is free or cheap). I certainly didn't want anyone getting near to my scrotum or touching it; well, that was my story and I stuck to it. I really wanted my pay-back; serious payback.

It was early in the afternoon when I was finally given the all clear and was released. Thank goodness Frank had slipped into my house undetected and had picked up some clothes for me to wear and brought then up and waited to give me a lift home. On the way home he just said that everyone in our circle of friends knew what Vicky had done to me and were concerned about my well-being and I was missed. I thanked him for coming up every day and remaining quiet about where I was; he had not even told Sharon as he knew she would have told Vicky as they had become extremely close. When we pulled up out the front I could see Vicky hiding, watching from behind a curtain through a window. As I struggled from Franks SUV to the house Vicky opened the front door and my children ran to hug me. They had missed me and I had missed them although I had watched them every night and had sent them secret emails and helped them with their homework via the internet. Their mother never knew as she was too busy with Grace, Laura or Sharon or on the phone. Vicky was at the front door crying and I knew Grace and Phil would have been watching from a window somewhere next door. The phone warning from the hospital insured they would not be there; in any case, I was in no mood to talk to them as they had caused it all. Slowly, I made my way to Vicky and without talking I gave her a light hug like I was still in pain and kissed her gently on her wet cheek.

I went straight to our bed and lay down pretending to be exhausted. Vicky followed me to our room but stayed at the door crying. I could see she was uncertain how to proceed but then said, "I was so worried about you and then I didn't hear from you and I couldn't find out where you were. I was hurt that.............." I interrupted her and replied, "You were hurt? After what you did to me! You were hurt? Then I rolled over and looked away as she leaned against the door and kept crying.

I had smelt dinner cooking when I arrived home. It was my favourite; roast turkey with vegetables. My next stage was about to happen although I really wanted some of Vicky's amazing cooking. She sent William up to wake me to let me know dinner was almost ready. I cleaned up and made my way downstairs to see five smiling faces waiting for me. When I reached the table, Vicky asked me to carve the roast and picked up the carving knife to pass to me. The opportunity presented itself; I looked at the carving knife then back up at her, gasped and then appeared to struggle for breath. No one at the table had time to react or knew quite what to do as I turned and raced to closest toilet and when I was sure they could not see me I stuck my finger down my throat and vomited repeatedly. I heard Vicky walking up behind me and I curled up in a ball with my back against the wall. She asked if I was OK and I told her I must have caught something and asked her to put mine on a plate and I would try to eat later. Too right I would eat it once she was asleep; I wasn't about to miss my favourite meal. I cleaned up again and made my way back to bed.

Much later that night I woke with a start. I felt my cock in Vicky's mouth and although I was still soft I knew it would not remain so for very long. I loved having Vicky give me blow jobs since that time with Amy but this didn't fit into my plan. I yelled pretending to be in pain and as Vicky jumped back in surprise I reached down and covered my cock and scrotum with my hands while all the while rolling on the bed as if in absolute agony. I finally stopped and looked up at her standing naked holding her hands to the sides of her face. She looked worried as I asked, "What did you do to me? That was agony. Did you want to check out your handy work or something? I felt like a bastard saying it but it was for the greater good; well for me anyway. I could see tears starting to form in her eyes so I held out my hand and brought her back to bed and we just held each other. I told her I was still too sore there because of some serious infection when it had been re-attached. In our entire married life we had never been without sex this long, but it was sadly going to get much worse.

Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers