The April Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers

Frank soon re-appeared and turned Vicky around and led her to the top of the stairs where she expected to hear that her James was dead but he said, "He'll be fine. He just tripped and his gun went off and blew the pig's head apart that he was going to put at the window to scare everyone. God only knows why he took his gun downstairs with him. He'll be up in a minute after he empties the chamber." Vicky burst into tears as she realized she still had her husband, safe and sound; she understood how much she really loved him as she thought she had lost her life partner for a little while and never wanted to lose him again.

Sharon stayed holding Vicky as she continued to sob waiting for James to re-join them. Frank took the opportunity to slip away and replace the handset on the house phone and turn the two cell phones back on. Ron came up while Frank was away and Phil and Grace emerged looking worse for wear and covered in vomit. I put on the most sheepish face I could and said, "Sorry guys, that wasn't supposed to happen. When Vicky screamed I was startled and I tripped on the frame holding the pigs head and the S & W went off blowing the pig's head apart but it looks like it was a much better prank than the one I had planned after seeing how Phil and Grace ended up. Happy April Fool's Day folks."

Well that was my story of the event and I was sticking to it. I don't think the pig would have liked the taste of the gun oil either and I knew the cartridge was live. I was pleased how the night was turning out; now that was pay-back and we were even. There was just one more thing I had to do.

No one wanted coffee thank goodness. I shut the door to the basement to keep the stink down there and I locked up my S & W. I would get the cleaners in tomorrow to clean up the mess; the cost would be worth it. Phil and Grace went home almost immediately to clean up and I was able to convince Ron that my afternoon on the range with Frank had made me feel so much better. Frank knew I had been on testosterone for some weeks and we had jokingly discussed how much I wanted to fuck Vicky again so he said good night and dragged Sharon out the door. The sod winked at me as he closed the door behind him.

Once we were alone, I grabbed Vicky and threw her over my shoulder and carried her to our bedroom throwing her on the bed. I closed the bedroom door and went over to her and started ripping all of her clothes off her then went down on her. After she orgasmed she was getting ready for our usual cuddle when instead of rolling away I moved up her body kissing her belly and breasts as I went; all the while my hand kept playing with her pussy and clit keeping her on a high with little orgasms raking her body. As I kissed her and pushed my tongue into her mouth, I parted her labia and pushed my hard cock deep into her at the same time. I felt her jerk and gasp for breath as I reached her cervix. I wasn't sure if it had registered that I was fucking her immediately but her reaction was swift when she did. I pulled my head away from hers and looked into the depths of her gorgeous blue eyes and could see only lust as I started sliding my cock in and out of her slowly at first then built up speed as she neared something she had missed for twelve months. I wanted the night to last so I had taken a Viagra while I was still in the basement. I hoped she wasn't going to be too sore in the morning because I had plans for then as well. I wasn't sure what the night would hold for me as I didn't know what to expect so I just looked up at the hidden camera and smiled.

As soon as she opened the front door after coming home from the movies, Vicky's mother heard her daughter screaming out as she achieved another major orgasm and she remembered the sound from years ago. It was a sound she hadn't heard from her daughter for a long time. She smiled as she turned to the kids behind her and said, "We forgot to go the McDonalds. Who's up for it?" as she pulled the door shut behind her.

Epilogue

Our sex life returned to normal thanks to the implants and Viagra enhanced it further. In fact it was much better than before as by her reckoning she had missed over 300 fucks in the past year and she demanded we make them up. Who was I to complain; I was now having more sex than I could ever have imagined; I was sent to golf every Saturday morning and encouraged to go to the handgun range whenever I felt the urge. The kids and the neighbours would just have to get used to her screaming when she orgasmed; our parents did when we were younger and her mother loved hearing it again; so did I.

I think we'll be away next Halloween and April Fool's Day. My days of pranks were over. Oh yes, I nearly forgot, I now treasure the DVD of my son finally fucking the two girls in a threesome; the lucky sod.

by Sid0604©

Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers