The Best Cure is Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of them changed as he took each step upstairs. It started to sound like moans, moans that he was all too familiar with as he had heard the same ones before. "What are they doing? And why are they in Steph's room? Hmm... Time to get my sneak on."

He slowly shuffled towards his sister's bedroom door before stopping in front of it. "I can hear them moan... Wait a second! No way that this is possible... Mom would never do something like that... Would she?"

He put his hand on the door knob and turned it quietly as possible. "I know you creak once in a while door, but please be quiet this time." Mumbled Matthew to himself as he slowly opened the door. He pushed it open far enough to peek inside of her room. His jaw dropped and his cock started twitching at the sight he saw.

Matthew could see his mother and sister engaged with one another, their pussies mashed together, their big tits bouncing up and down and both their heads flipped back with their eyes closed.

He was watching the two most important women in his life scissor-fucking each other. Moan after moan of pleasure came from their mouths as he heard their wet soaked pussies make squishy sounds. He could see their clits rubbing against each other with every up and down motion.

"Oooh yesss Mom! I told you that you would like this." Moaned Stephanie as she tweaked her right pierced nipple with her fingers.

"Mhmmm! I love it sweetie! It's so good! No wonder you and Vanessa do this together." Moaned his mother in return.

"Wait what? Steph and Vanessa?" Thought Matthew as his pants started to tent. He kept on watching for a few minutes, watching his mother and sister make love to each other, the female way.

He tried to fight his lust for them, but failed in the end. "I can't take it anymore." He said to himself before lowering his freshly precum stained boxers. He took his hard-throbbing cock and started stroking it slowly. "I can't believe it! So fucking hot!" Gobs of precum dripped from his cockhead onto the carpet under him. Matthew had been aroused before, but seeing them both like this flipped a switch. His cock was throbbing on overtime, it felt like he could cum by the slightest touch. "Yes... Like that Mom, fuck your daughter's tight pussy. And you too Steph... Make Mom feel good with that delicious cunt of yours." He panted.

The three of them kept on going for a while, Judith and Stephanie scissoring each other while Matthew yanked his cock slowly as possible, not trying to cum or to make a sound.

The only thing he forgot was that his mother had eagle eyes while her glasses were on.

"Oooh! Mhmmm! Honey wait... wait a second. I thought you closed the door behind you?" She asked her daughter as she spotted the slightly open door.

Stephanie jumped up in a split second from their erotic position. "Matthew Jeremy Caldwell!" She yelled towards the door.

Matthew froze in shock, his hand letting go off his cock that remained as hard as an steel bar. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" He thought to himself, remaining as silent as possible.

"I know you are there little brother! Might as well come in, now that you have exposed yourself!" Yelled his sister again.

He just stood there, his mind wanted to leave but his body stood completely frozen because of the sudden situation.

"It's okay sweetie, you can come in. Don't be afraid dear, we won't eat you." Said Judith with her soft motherly voice. Stephanie looked back at her, her words could be taken in different ways.

Matthew let out a huge sigh. "I already fucked up anyway, might as well live with the consequences..." he put his loose boxers in front of his erect cock, trying to hide it with minimal success. He then opened the door with a soft push and walked in with his head facing the ground.

"Well, Well, look who it is, peeping Tom himself..." Said his sister with a stern voice.

"I'm so sorry, I-I did not me-" Whimpered Matthew before his sister shut him up again.

"Shut it little brother! Get on my bed... Yes there, right in the middle between Mom and me. Don't you dare to look up at us, and get rid of those boxers!" Ordered Stephanie before winking at her mother.

Judith softly giggled and wondered what her daughter was up too, still, she felt a little sad the way she acted towards her son. She knew it was an act but she still felt bad for him.

Matthew's cock remained throbbing with the beat of his heart after he removed his boxers, a stream of fresh precum leaked down his shaft.

"Oh my, look at that little brother, where you playing with yourself while you watched me and Mom's private conversation?"

"Y-yes, look I told you I'm so-"

"Did I say that you could speak? Only talk to me when I ask for it." Spoke Stephanie again with her stern voice.

Matthew nodded.

"Good, now, did you like it? Did you like seeing your mother and sister fuck each other?"

He gulped before speaking. "Y-yes."

"Such a naughty little brother... Mom, do you think we should punish this bad little brother of mine?"

Judith giggled again. "Well, he has been a bad boy for spying onto us, and for breaking his promise with me. Might as well give him a little punishment."

"You heard her, you bad, naughty boy! Lay back on the bed and close your eyes! And this time obey me, open your eyes only when I tell you to do so!"

Matthew nodded again and did as his sister told him.

He then could feel two different soft small hands rub his cockhead, spreading precum around his shaft and onto their hands. What he did not see was that his mother and sister rubbed their precum soaked hand between the valley of their large busts.

"Let's do it Mom, let's punish this naughty boy." Purred Stephanie.

"Mhmmm, get ready for it, my naughty son." Giggled his mother.

He could feel four soft pillow-like humps of flesh wrapping around his rock-hard cock, the pressure was amazing as it got tighter and tighter. He already had a good idea what was going on but kept his eyes closed.

"How is the punishment, little brother? Tell Mom and me how it feels" Asked his sister with a seductive voice.

"Amazing! It's so good and tight!"

Stephanie looked at her mother. "Does he have permission to open his eyes Mom?"

"You know I can't stay mad at my baby boy sweetie. It's okay honey, open up and look..."

Matthew opened his eyes as soon he could and looked at what was happening. Stephanie was watching him with an unbelievable sexy expression while his mother started blushing heavily. Seeing their faces alone made his cock throb even harder, which was impossible as it was being held tight by the pillow like flesh that surrounded it.

Both their big tits where mashed together at each side of his shaft, their hard nipples pressed together making them moan softly. The only thing Matthew could see of his cock was the tip of his head that stuck out from between those two mountains of flesh.

"Now stay quiet, look and enjoy your 'punishment' little brother." Purred his sister.

She then looked in the direction of her mother and nodded. They started moving up and down slowly while pressing their tits together even tighter. Matthew moaned loud as he felt his cock being sandwiched, emitting more and more precum with each stroke. He could hear the squishy sounds as their tits swallowed his cock over and over again.

"You like it baby? You like your Sister's and Mommy's boobies wrapped around your cock?" Moaned Judith.

"Y-Yes Mom, It's so good! It feels like I'm fucking a tight pussy!"

"Good boy... But it's a punishment, so get ready for... this!"

Stephanie released her tits and dove down onto his cockhead with her mouth while Judith now fully wrapped her precum soaked tits around his shaft. His sister sucked and licked around the head while his mother squeezed her large bust tight around his cock.

"Ooooh Fuck! Yes, please do it like this!" Squealed Matthew.

Judith and Stephanie could feel their pussies leaking large amounts of juice again, they got so excited seeing their brother and son enjoying their bodies.

"I Wuv Pwunushin Wyuo Lwitle Bwther (I love punishing you little brother)" Mumbled his sister while she sucked on his cockhead, moving her tongue over his slit at the same time.

Matthew simply laid back and almost blacked out from the intense stimulation he was receiving. He let them do their thing and carefully watched their faces, they were filled with lust and love as they playing around with his cock.

After a while he could feel it coming up. "Mom... Sis... I'm going to cum! Please make me cum!"

That was the que for them to both stop with what they were doing, confusing Matthew as they denied him to cum. "Wha? No! Don't stop, please!" Yelled Matthew.

"We are going to cum together little brother, remember, it's a punishment... Mom, let's do it."

They both got back into their scissor-fuck position, only this time Matthew's cock was sandwiched in the middle of it.

"Enjoy it dear, let's make each other feel really good and come together..." Judith caressed his cheek softly before nodding, giving the signal to start moving.

Their wet soaked pussies started rubbing up and down against Matthew's precum coated cock shaft. The three of them moaned hard in union, feeling incredible pleasure coming from their most sensitive parts. The girl's pussy lips literally wrapped around the rock-hard shaft, making lewd sounds as they slid up and down. Their clits hit the side of his cockhead each time they slid up, giving them amazing stimulation, they knew that it wouldn't take long anymore.

The same thing happened to Matthew, he already was on edge after their titfuck combination and now felt both of their delicious cunts wrapping around his throbbing cock.

The room was filled with loud moaning, erotic sounds coming from their nether regions and the slight creaking of Stephanie's bed. Her bedspread turned into one giant sponge that had soaked up an incredible amount of sweat, pussy juice and precum.

Matthew took ahold of his sister's and mother's hand. "It's cumming! I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for us little brother! Make your sister cum with you!" Screamed Stephanie, herself on edge.

"Do it baby! Show Mommy how much you can shoot! Do it!" Yelled Judith in ecstasy.

They all exploded at the same time in one huge climax, Matthew shot an unbelievable amount of thick cum in the air that landed all over the place, including on his sister and mother. Stephanie and Judith bucked their hips up at the same time, shooting a geyser of pussy juice all over their bodies and onto the bed. The three of them shook wildly, experiencing a type of orgasm that they never had before.

Matthew fell back onto the bed totally exhausted, with his last remaining strength he pulled up both his mother and sister to each of his side. Stephanie was out, she had fallen asleep after the grand finale, he held her close to him and let her snuggle up against his body.

He then tried to turn his face to the other side to look at his mother, but before he had the chance she was already locked with his lips, giving him a kiss like he never had before.

They started making out softly as her tongue entered his mouth. She cuddled up to him as tight as possible, throwing one arm around his neck and pushing her tits against his chest. Matthew wrapped his free arm around her sweaty body and pulled her even closer without letting go of their intense kiss.

They stayed like that for a good ten minutes, not letting go of each other, making out.

Matthew then looked deep into her eyes before speaking. "Mom... I'm so, so sor-"

Judith stopped him with another kiss. "It's okay sweetheart, everything is okay. It's behind us now. The only thing you need to know is that I love you so much baby."

He could see the love in his mother's eyes and smiled. "Soooo... You and Steph, any explanation please?"

She started to giggle. "Later honey, let's just... rest first. Mommy is tired after dealing with the two of you." She placed her head on her son's chest and slowly drifted away.

Matthew took a last good look at both his mother and sister before closing his own eyes. It has been another wild and strange day at the Caldwell Residence.

*****

Judith had taken a day off after yesterday's events, she relaxed on her recliner with a good book. Dressed only in her sweatpants and an old tank top, she didn't even bother to put on a pair of bra and panties. She had no worries on her mind anymore, she felt really good after speaking eye-to-eye with her son and daughter into the late hours of the night. They discussed everything what happened between them in the last few days. The three of them became an even closer family than they already were.

Stephanie and Matthew started acting like a young couple around the house, reminding her of how similar they looked like Jeremy and her when they were at their age. She knew that her children loved her as much as she loved them, there was no jealousy involved in their newfound relationships. Though she did address them that they should never act outside like they do inside the house, outside they were brother and sister, inside they could be the lovely couple they wanted to be.

Judith had the house for herself today, at least until evening. Matthew joined his sister on one of her photoshoot's. He enjoyed helping her with it, and after yesterday they could not say no to each other.

Suddenly the phone rang from the kitchen, Judith snapped out of her daydreaming and walked up to the kitchen with a loud yawn. She picked up the phone to see who was calling her on her relax day.

"Linda? She knows that I always work today, why would she call our home number... Maybe it's something urgent or private. Or it could be Brian trying to reach Matthew... Well, let's hear it."

She accepted the call. "Hi Linda, or Brian, you are speaking with Judith."

"Judi? Is that you? Oh thank God! Look, can I come over? It's really urgent. I called to your work but they told me that you had a day off. I have to tell it to someone, and I know that someone is you."

"Uh... Yes, sure! I'm always there for you honey, come on over, I'm not doing anything important anyway."

"Thank you, Judi! Thank you! Alright, I'll be there as soon as I can, ten minutes or so."

"Okay, but don't rush yourself over Lin, I don't want you to have an accident on the way here."

Linda had already hung up, "She sounded panicked, I hope nothing horrible happened to her..." Thought Judith.

She started preparing coffee for both of them to kill time.

The doorbell rang as soon the coffee was finished, "Wow, that's quick!" Said Judith before opening the door.

Linda rushed in and hugged her tight, "I need your advice Judi! Something... Something happened with him!"

"Lin, calm down! Here, let me take your coat first. I made coffee for us and it really looks like you could use some. Go ahead, it's in the kitchen on the counter, take a seat and I will be there in a second."

Linda nodded and went to the kitchen.

"She really is nervous and panicking, I can't believe this, the cool and calm Linda suddenly on edge?" Judith took care of her coat and followed Linda to the kitchen, inside they both sat down next to each other.

"Okay Lin, calm down and tell what's going on. Is it something to do with Chris?"

"No, not at all it's... It's Brian..."

"Let me guess, he got himself into trouble again? Not surprised by that when I hear Matthew talk about him."

"Judi, it happened after Matthew came to visit me at the nursery. He told me he was with Brian all day before that. You remember the fever and nosebleeds he had, right? Well, when Brian came home it... It happened to him too Judi!"

Judith went silent and prepared for the worst scenario since Brian also suffered from the same symptoms her son had. "Go on Lin, I'm here for you." She said with a soothing voice.

"The poor boy was sweating buckets, He joked around telling me he felt fine but I knew better. I had sent him upstairs to get into bed, for once he listened to me and did as I told him. Everything seemed okay once he went to bed, but after about two hours I could hear him scream in panic! Judi, I had never been so scared in my life as I rushed towards his room!"

"S-so what h-happened?" Answered Judith nervously, preparing for what came next.

Linda gulped and looked down. "My poor boy... He was naked, stiff as a board on his bed like he couldn't move and his... his penis was swollen, erect, nothing like I had ever seen before..."

"He screamed for my help Judi! He was in so much pain... I panicked and I... I..."

Judith could see tears forming in Linda's eyes, she placed her hand on hers and held her tight. "It's okay Lin, you can tell me everything, I'm here for you."

Linda calmed down slightly, and spoke softly again after letting out a huge sigh. "I...I masturbated him Judi... I masturbated my own son until he had an orgasm..."

There it was. This confirmed what Judith feared, Linda's son also had the virus variant her son suffered from. Was it because of their close contact they had that day or was it pure coincidence? Before she could ask something, Linda continued.

"And not once Judi, I masturbated him to climax three times before the swelling calmed down. And you know what was the worst of all? I...I got aroused... I was horny because of him; his smell was so... Intoxicating. He fell asleep after he came three times, the swelling was gone and he seemed okay. I then cleaned up everything and decided to stay with him in his room..."

Linda took a short pause, giving Judith the time to talk. "Is that everything that happened Lin?"

"No Judi it's not... I couldn't... I couldn't control myself because of seeing him and smelling him... I...I started masturbating myself Judi... I gave myself an orgasm while thinking about my baby boy..." She started to sob. "I don't know why it happened Judi... I love him so much, but it was like I was controlled by something... God, you must think I'm some horrible mother, don't you?" She said while looking at Judith.

Now Judith took a big sigh before talking. She was about to reveal to her best friend that a similar situation happened to her and Matthew, though, she wouldn't tell her that instead of only masturbating they went all the way, the fact that she loved it and the fact that she and her son were fully awake, knowing damn well what they were doing. She knew she could trust her, they always shared everything and helped each other on every front.

"Lin... It also happened to Matthew... Everything you just told me happened to my baby as well."

Linda held their hands even tighter and awaited what Judith would tell her more.

"I relieved him too, until he was normal again. And yes, I got aroused too, I... I even enjoyed it. Like you said it was that smell that... That activated some kind of hidden switch deep in my brain. Of course, I did it to help, surely that was priority number one but... I had to help myself too, this doesn't make us bad mothers Lin, mothers will do everything to keep their child safe and we did."

She took a breath and continued.

"There has been talk about some kind of new virus at work, the symptoms Matthew and Brian had are a part of it, except for the swelling of the penis, and that strange smell. Brian is now the second person I personally heard of with this symptom. And before you ask, no, I haven't told anyone yet that it happened to my son. I simply can't, it would ruin our lives if this came out so I'm patiently waiting for new news."

"How did you deal with it? I mean with Matthew; did you talk about it? And... Did it happen again to him?" Linda was now a lot more relaxed after hearing that she wasn't the only one that had this happen to her and her son.

"We did talk Lin, a lot... We talked for hours and believe me sweetie, it's the best thing you can do. Don't be afraid to do so, I know how tight your bond is with Brian, with Chris being away all the time. He loves you as much as you love him, I'm sure you make everything better together."