The Best Cure is Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith couldn't tell her about what happened to Matthew and Stephanie. For one, she did not know if her son and Brian did suffer from exactly the same variant of the virus, it could affect their bodies in different ways, even after they both had those strange erection's. For second, she simply did not want to make her best friend worry even more, she already was on edge.

"And no Lin, it did not, it hasn't happened again, Matthew seems to be the same old self after being home for a few days. I would advise you to do the same. Keep an eye on him and talk, comfort each other and simply... Love each other. Be strong for him and he will be strong for you."

Linda's eyes were watering again before both of them hugged. "Thank you, Judi, thank you so much for being my best friend. You have no idea how good this felt for me to talk about it with somebody I can trust." She then gave Judith a kiss on her cheek and hugged her again.

Judith smiled as she hugged her back.

"Now, how about a new fresh cup of coffee? I think ours turned a little bit on the cold side." She asked.

Linda's smile returned to her face as well. "Count me in girl! I need a good shot of caffeine after dropping all that weight off me... And I meant it Judith, thank you so much."

"No problem sweetie, it will be our little secret. Oh Lin, I have to ask, but did Brian had any contact with other males? and I mean at least longer than three hours."

"You mean after Matthew visited me? Uh... No, I don't think so, he had one self-study class after his break and then went straight to home after that. Chris is away for work so no, the only contact he had the longest was with me. Why did you want to know?"

"Well, we found out that ninety-two percent that were infected across the country were male, so it's very rare for females to get the virus, the most of us get affected by it, not infected with it. What I'm trying to say is that you really need to look after Brian for at least three days, without getting him in contact with other males. We still don't know how fast the virus infects someone else."

"'Don't worry, I will. I will protect my baby no matter what. Doctor's orders?" She asked with a smile.

"Doctor's orders." Responded Judith, laughing.

*****

It has been three weeks since the Caldwell family's lives had a major turnover. Everything seemed to go back to normal, except for the part that the three of them made love on a regular basis. Matthew had sex with his mother and sister almost every day, sometimes the three of them together but mostly one-on-one due to their busy schedules. The virus had not showed itself during this period of time. Judith really started to think that her son was cured of it by having sex regularly, no new information about it was discovered at the hospital or elsewhere across the country, there even seemed to be a steady decrease of infected patients.

Linda and Brian's lives changed drastically as well, though not on the same level as the Caldwell's... Yet. Brian became a lot closer to his mother, he stopped hanging around school after his lessons were done. He stayed inside the house during the weekend to again, spend time with his mother. Matthew had noticed how much happier his friend was after he went through the same things that he went through. They knew what happened to both of them but did not talk about it.

Linda talked a lot to Brian and Judith after their situation, she started to notice that her feelings for her own son were growing stronger each and every day. She loved having her boy around her and embraced the time that they spend together. She even caught him looking at her with a certain gaze in his eyes and their hugs and kisses changed from something motherly to far more passionate and erotic. She knew something bigger would happen sooner or later.

Judith has finally taken a week off to make it up to her children like she had promised, Stephanie dismissed any appointment she had planned for that week and Matthew had a break from his studies. This time they would be together at last.

"So, kids, what do you think of the place? Did the brochure gave you two enough things to look forward to?" Asked Judith as she was sipping on her morning coffee, dressed only in her bathing robe.

Matthew and Stephanie nodded, "It looks awesome Mom! But... I think I have seen some of these buildings before, at least from a long time ago..." Spoke her daughter with a puzzled face.

"That's because you have been there before sweetie, and you too Matthew, only you were too small to remember anything. It's the resort your father and I always went to when we had enough free time. It has changed a lot after all these years because the owners were so successful with the place."

"Yeah I can probably guess why." Mumbled Matthew while munching on a piece of bread. "I mean they got almost everything. A beauty spa, two pools, a big restaurant and the rooms look incredible. I got to ask Mom, how in heavens name can we afford this?"

Judith giggled. "We don't, it's free for a week."

Matthew and Stephanie looked at their mother with disbelieve, making her giggle again.

"Let me explain, your grandparents started going there when it was just a small camping ground. They enjoyed it so much that they went there every year with vacation, and so of course, I went there as well each year. Your father and I kept the tradition going and visited it when the two of you stayed with our parents."

"Oh! So that's where you both went once in a while. Guess we didn't care because it was always fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house." Interrupted Stephanie.

Judith nodded. "Yes, as much as we loved you two, sometimes we needed some time for ourselves to just... Relax and not having a care in the world. But I'm tracking off my explanation. Just like our parents, we became good friends with the owners, Ms. Leonora and Mr. Stanley Kibbitz. The two of them were devastated when they heard about what happened to me and your father. They felt so bad that they offered me to come over with the two of you to just forget everything for a while."

"But you didn't... Right?" Asked Matthew, feeling a little sad for her.

"No... No, I did not honey. My depression made me forget about a lot of things, their invitation included. So, I wanted to surprise you two with this trip and contacted them again. They were so happy to hear from me and told me that the offer still stood, they also looked forward to meeting both of you after all these years."

"I remember that it was a lot of fun back then, going to the place as adults seem to be just as good with all these new things to see and do." Spoke Stephanie overly excited.

"You got me there, Sis! Mr. and Mrs. Kibbitz seem like really nice people to meet. When will we be able to go Mom?"

Judith stood up. "How about today? I will take my morning shower so you two can gather your clothes and other things that you want to take."

Stephanie jumped for joy. "Alright Mom! You really are the best in the world! Come on Matt, let's pack our stuff and get this thing going." Matthew followed his sister up to their rooms.

"Oh, before you go you two, Stephanie could you make us some snacks after you are done packing. And Matthew, do you mind filling up the car? It's a three-hour ride towards the coast so I want everything prepared perfectly before we go onto our little adventure."

"Mom, you don't even have to ask, we would do anything for you." Replied Matthew from upstairs.

Judith smiled. "They are so sweet, I'm so glad we are all happy together again." She thought to herself as she cleaned up the plates and cups from their breakfast.

*****

They all got ready in less than an hour and went on their three-hour ride towards their destination. They switched it up so that the three of them took over the wheel from one another after an hour of driving, giving them time to eat and enjoy the sight as the came closer to the coast. The weather was going to be hot in the coming week so their trip was timed perfectly.

They had dressed themselves according to the weather.

Matthew was wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt, he hated flipflops so he stuck to his sneakers.

Stephanie had on her famous Daisy Dukes that showed off her curvy bottom, on her feet she had a pair of open high heels that matched her top; A flower patterned summer bustier that once again, showed off her incredible body.

Judith, just like her daughter, was not far off the sexy meter herself. She too was wearing open high heels that matched her other piece of clothing; A short bright colored summer dress that wrapped around her body perfectly.

Matthew looked with delight, seeing his mother and sister dress themselves that way. He knew that they did so to excite him, and it completely worked.

His mother noticed him peeking and lusting over them. "You like what you see baby?" She asked while she slowly opened her legs for him to see between them. She wasn't wearing panties.

He gulped when he could see his mother's pussy in full glory, it was shiny so he knew that she was moist and excited already. "When you put it that way Mom... Of course I like it, you two are so hot and sexy. I can't wait to fu-"

Stephanie interrupted him. "To fuck us? Oh little brother, we got something special for you tonight. So be a good boy and keep your cock in check. Tonight, you can go all out with us." She said seductively.

"You can do that for us sweetie? Can you be a good boy for Mommy and Sis?" Added Judith.

"Jesus, you two, stop making me horny. But yes, I would chop off my arm to be with the two of you. Matthew Caldwell is going be a good boy and wait, I promise!" Answered Matthew.

The girls started laughing, Judith took his hand and intertwined her fingers with his. "I love you honey, this week is going to be all ours, all three of us together."

*****

"Oh my God, look at you darling! You look so good after all these years! And... Oh wow! Little Stephanie and Matthew! How the two of you have grown!"

They had arrived at the resort after a peaceful ride and were greeted outside by an elderly pair. A very happy elderly pair.

"Welcome back you three" Said Mr. Kibbitz as shook hands with Matthew. "Goddamn boy, you look just like your..." He stopped his sentence, realizing what had happened all those years ago.

"It's alright Stanley." Said a big smiling Judith while hugging Mrs. Kibbitz. "We have given it peace a long time ago, so please, be the happy couple that I have always known!"

"Oh! Ha-ha, don't mind me, just blacked out for a second." He let out a cough and continued. "Like I said. Goddamn son! You really look like your old man, I could spot that mug from miles away!" They all started laughing. "And you missy, I can tell that you inherited the looks of both your mother and grandmother, I know I always have to say that my wife is the most beautiful creature on the world, but let me tell you, the Caldwell females come a very, very close second!"

"Stanley!" Yelped Leonora with a smile, she gave him a weak punch on his shoulder. "You old rascal you!" Again, they were all laughing.

Stephanie blushed from Stanley's words. "T-thank you Mr. Kibbitz, I appreciate the kind words... But I can't really remember the two of you, not matter how hard I try. I was so little back then."

Leonora took her hand. "Oh sweetie, don't worry about all of that, we are so excited to see you all again and I'm sure that a lot of new memories will be made this week. Feel free to use all of our accommodations, and if you want to chat with us then simply walk up to us. We will be all around the resort every day, our staff has been informed of the three of you so ask them if you are in need of something. Oh! And please call us by our first names, we are very longtime friends of your family."

Leonora's kind words relieved Stephanie, she walked towards her and gave her a big hug. "I will Leonora, and you too Stanley, thank you both so much for doing this."

"Ha! No sweat pumpkin, say Matthew, I got something great to show you. I don't know if your mother ever told you about it but me and your dad used to work on an old timer. Care to see it with me? To this day I still work on it from time to time."

Matthew loved classic cars, something he probably got from his dad. "What is it? Please a little spoiler to get me into the mood."

"Okay just a little though, it's a classic 1970 Dodge Challenger, but we made a lot of adjustments to it and let me tell you, we did not nickname it 'The Beast' for nothing."

"Wow! A classic muscle car!" He looked to his mother. "Do you mind Mom?"

Judith was happy seeing her son all overjoyed. "Go ahead sweetie... But what about our luggage, could you help me and your sister first before going?"

"That's not a problem darling." Spoke Leonora. "The staff will take it up to your room, you and Stephanie could get something to eat at the restaurant before exploring our resort, it has changed a lot since you were last here."

"Mhm... Sounds like a solid plan, what do you say Steph? Care to take a bite with me before going around the place?"

"Sure Mom, I can use some food in my stomach now."

Leonora clapped her hands. "Alright, that's set then! Go ahead honey and take Matthew to see 'The Beast'." She said with a giggle. "And you two darlings enjoy our restaurant and our other accommodations, I have to run some errands now since you three are not the only guests. Remember, if you need any information ask our staff or ask for us. Your key to the room will be at the check-in counter at the main entrance, just say that you are the Caldwell's and everything will be dealt with. Now enjoy your stay and we surely will meet again soon!"

Judith gave her a big kiss and thanked both Stanley and Leonora. Matthew went with Stanley while she and Stephanie went for some food. She could feel that it was going to be a great week.

*****

Judith and Stephanie sat down in a lounge area connected to the restaurant, it was quiet over there so they could eat in peace. After a couple of minutes Stephanie asked her mother a question, she got all serious so Judith knew it was something big and she sort of already knew what she would be asking her.

"Mom about tonight... I... I want to go through with what we talked about in the past few weeks."

Judith sighed. "Are you sure honey, and Matthew... have you talked to him about it?"

"We did Mom... Matthew told me that if I was ready for it then he would be too. He loves me so much Mom, he said that if something like that would ever occur then I would be the one for him, the one he wants to share the happiness with forever."

"You know that it will be a huge responsibility honey, Matthew still has his studies for at least three years, you have your own job to attend to and you know that I will be working a lot too. Not only that, but you will have to keep it a secret from everyone you know, you might even have to tell them it happened after a one-night stand, and you know how people will respond to that."

"Mom, despite that Matthew agreed with me, he would still continue to focus on his studies. But he will take full responsibility after his classes each day. I can see it in his eyes Mom, and you know that he doesn't lie to us, no matter what." Stephanie held her mother's hand tight. "And I can handle all the bullshit that people will talk about me, like I have always done."

"I believe in both of you sweetheart, I just don't want to see you two get hurt... But now about work, how will you do that?"

"I will stop for the time being, at least with the modeling. Vanessa knows Mom, she knows about me and Matthew."

Judith's eyes went wide after hearing her daughter's words. "She knows? Honey why would yo-"

Stephanie interrupted her. "It's alright Mom, Vanessa is to me like what Linda is to you, we have been best friends since we were two little girls. She could tell from a young age that I was in love with him, we never had any secrets for one another. You can trust her Mom, I can trust her. She is really happy for me and is giving me full support. I will be doing photo editing, so I can work from home and keep my eye on... Our baby."

Judith and Stephanie had been talking about her wanting to get pregnant a lot in the past few weeks, Judith was skeptical at first but she could see how dedicated and serious her daughter became when talking about the subject. She knew her daughter through and through, and she knew how strong of a woman she was. She ultimately gave her blessings, being prepared to help her daughter and son through it all the way. Judith had always looked forward to grandchildren of her own, something she and Jeremy looked forward to.

"You haven't been taking the pill, right?" Asked Judith totally calm.

"No, that's why I didn't let him cum inside me all this time, he wanted to but he has suspected nothing so far. I wanted it to be a surprise for him... a surprise for tonight."

Judith smiled softly. "What a silly family we are, aren't we honey?"

Stephanie laughed. "We might be silly, but we love each other, and that's what counts!"

She then gave her Mom a long hug and a deep kiss on her lips. "Thank you, Mom, for everything so far. You are one amazing woman and I'm glad that I'm your daughter."

This brought her mother to tears and she started sobbing softly while she hugged her daughter even tighter. They sat there for a while as the warm sun started shining brightly high up in the air.

*****

Stephanie was swimming around one of the large pools at the resort, she was on cloud nine and slowly drifted around, not having a care in the world.

Judith was enjoying the bright sun as she laid on one of the pool chairs in her bikini, she wanted to get a tan badly as she disliked her silky white skin. Matthew thought it was cute but she wanted some change, Stephanie always had a tanned skin, something she inherited from her father and Judith often wished that she looked more like her skin wise.

She almost fell asleep before her phone rang a cheerful tune, snapping her out of her nap. She took it out of her bag and wondered who was calling her.

"Oh, it's Martin, must be something work related... Heck, might as well answer him. They are lucky that he is calling otherwise I wouldn't be bothered to pick up." She accepted the call.

"Hi Mart! Everything okay over there? There must be a reason for you calling me."

She could hear an excited Martin answer her. "Hi Judi! Sorry for bothering you on your little vacation trip but it's a shit show out here, and it's a positive shit show!"

Judith started to giggle. "Serious Mart? You and a positive 'shit show'? Come on don't let me hanging and tell me!"

"I tell you Judi, it's nuts! Okay, it's about the virus, the statistics are going insane in a good way. infected patients keep getting better and the infected count keeps dropping and dropping every day."

"You mean that it's just... Disappearing or something?" She asked curiously.

"That's exactly what I mean Judi! It's acting like it's some seasonal influenza, the only thing I hope is that it won't return!"

"So, they are giving up on research on it?"

"Not at all, they keep on looking for a cure, even if the virus would totally disappear. But the numbers don't lie Judi! It's going down and it's going down fast!"

Judith felt herself getting excited. Would this mean that Matthew's infection would go away too? Or was having sex with him on a regular basis really a sort of cure to counter the virus? She thought back at how her son did not had any more outbursts of it for the past few weeks.

"That's great Mart! I can't believe it! I'm happy that you decided to call me with this news. It will make my nights over here even more relaxing!"

He started laughing. "I told you Judi! It's a positive shit show! Now, I gotta go and get back to work. Have a great time over there and don't forget to send us some pictures, I heard it's quit the resort."