The Best Cure is Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will Mart, I will. Good luck with work this week and I will see you see soon. Thanks for the call!"

"The pleasure was mine Judi, have a good one. Enjoy your stay and see you next week."

Judith ended the call and threw her phone back into her bag, "That really was some great news! Well... Where was I... Oh yes! Time to get my tan on."

She laid back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the burning sun on her skin.

After a while she could hear Stephanie call her out, she once more snapped out of her nap. "Mom! Wakey wakey! Your phone has been ringing for a while now!"

"Oh my... Okay, thanks sweetie, enjoy your swim as I get interrupted... Again!" She grumbled.

Stephanie giggled and went back into the pool.

"Who is it this time... Oh! Linda! Someone else that I don't mind answering." She accepted the phone call again.

"Hi Lin! Nice of you to call."

"Hey Judi! Look I didn't want to disturb your vacation, but a lot has happened over here and I just needed to share it with my bestie!"

"It's alright hon. I'm enjoying the sun and trying to get a tan at the moment, so you aren't disturbing me at all."

"Okay, good to hear that everything is going well over there, look I'm not going to wind around the subject with you so I will just say how it is. Chris and me are getting divorced, he has been cheating on me with one of his female colleagues for the past year."

Judith was shocked, if there was one couple that she never suspected to be divorced it was Linda and Chris. "But how? How did you find out about all of this, he was overseas right?" She asked confused."

"One of his other colleagues has been good friends with us for years, he suspected something was going on and observed Chris's actions. He felt so bad for me that he contacted us over here. Of course, I did not believe it at first but he recorded visual and audio evidence of him and this other woman."

"Oh my God... Lin I'm so, so sorry honey."

"No, it's... It's alright Judi, I suspected this would happen in the long run. He became distant to me over the past years, and even more so with Brian. As our boy grew up he became less and less involved with his duties as a parent, as if he regretted ever getting a child. Me and Brian became so much closer Judi, Chris looked at me sometimes with some sort of jealousy in his eyes. I think he became jealous of Brian because of the time I spent with our son. He always had a little bit of ego after all. So, I think he decided to act for himself instead of being open and honest to the two of us."

"Lin, you know that I'm always here for you, if you want to talk when I get back..."

"Judi, I appreciate it, but... So much more happened, with me and Bri-"

Judith could suddenly hear a high-pitched yelp coming from Linda. It was quiet for a little while before she could hear voices whispering, one Linda's and another... Male... Brian? She pushed the phone against her ear, hoping to catch what they were saying... And she did.

"Honey! You can see that I'm on the phone!"

"Mom, how can I resist you when you are butt-naked, shaking your ass that seductively to me. Please come back to bed Mom."

"I will sweetie, let Mommy finish this call and I will be all yours agai-" Judith then heard a smacking sound followed by Linda's squeal. "Oh baby! You naughty boy! Calm down a little and let me finish!"

"Mom your juices are running down your legs, just look how wet your pussy is... And I'm ready again, here, feel me."

Judith could now hear soft squishy smacking sounds now, sounds she was all too familiar with. She now knew what was going on. Linda and Brian had taken the same step in their relationship just like she and Matthew had a few weeks ago. Her best friend also got into an incestuous relationship with her son. Part driven by running emotions because of the whole Chris fiasco, but she knew for damn sure there was love involved, a lot of love between the two of them.

"Oh baby... Baby please, you are making Mommy really horny. Let me finish my call before I can't resist any longer."

Apparently, Brian turned a deaf ear to her words, and started describing what he was doing to her, as if he was aware that they could be heard.

"You are such a beautiful woman Mom... I love how you squeeze me, how hard your nipples are for me, poking against the palm of my hands, waiting for me to suckle on them while I... While I fuck that wet and tight pussy of yours. Finish the call Mom... Finish the call and come to me, I'm going to love you like you deserve to be loved."

Judith could then hear the distinctive sounds of kissing, followed by soft moans.

"I will baby, give me ten seconds and Mommy will let her man love her."

She then heard a few loud cough's before she got a happy sounding Linda back on the phone.

"Sorry dear, Brian needed something from me. I tell you that boy can't resist me when he wants something from me."

Judith giggled, knowing all about what she meant. "It's okay Lin, so, me and you, some coffee and a slice of home-made cake when I get back?"

Linda laughed. "you know it girl, just enjoy the rest of the week there, when you get back we can talk till our mouths start to hurt. Just a warning though, I have a lot to talk about."

"I bet you do" Said Judith with a sly grin on her face. "And, good luck with the whole divorce Lin, remember, call me when something urgent happens."

"I will sweetie, thank you so much. Now let me get back to my son, he needs his Mom."

"Give him hell honey."

"Oh Judi, I will... I will."

*****

After a sunny day of relaxing the Caldwell's went to the restaurant for a well needed dinner, it was already pretty late since time passes twice as fast when you are having a good time.

"Man, I'm starving! Look at all this food that we can pick, I'm going to eat for ten!" Said a hungry Matthew, his sister was close behind him."

"Ugh... You pig. Go easy on it, you can come back as many times you want. Don't embarrass Mom and me in front of the other guests."

"Sorry Sis, but I got to stack up for this 'surprise' that you both had for me tonight."

Stephanie started to blush thinking about it. "Okay... Just act decent little brother."

They walked back to their table with their plates filled, Stephanie shared with her mother who was already seated.

"Hey Mom, good looking there, I can tell that the sun is doing his work on your skin."

"Thank your sweetheart. I told you, this place is incredible. So, how was your time with Stanley? Did you enjoy seeing the project that he and your dad worked on?"

"It was great! We tinkered with it all day. I didn't know that Dad had such mechanical skills, him being a photographer and all."

Judith smiled. "Me and my Mother always said that he had a pair of golden hands, everyone was so surprised when he told us all that he would be pursuing photography instead of something else with his talent. But his decision really rubbed off onto one of our kids, wouldn't you say?" She said proudly while looking at her daughter.

Stephanie blushed again, she kept pricking her fork into the food instead of eating it.

"Is something the matter sweetie? Usually you aren't as quiet." Asked Judith slightly concerned.

"Oh... No, I'm just... Not really hungry, I guess..."

"Steph, you have to eat something, you can't go through the whole day on that one sandwich you ate while driving here."

Matthew stood up from the table. "Since we are on the topic of food, I'm getting myself a second plate, be back in a bit. And Steph, Mom is totally right."

Judith watched Matthew walk away before she placed her hand on her daughter thigh.

"Honey, please tell me what's bothering you."

Stephanie placed her own hand on her mother's. "I'm nervous Mom, I wanted to ask Matthew about the pregnancy thing here. I guess I don't have the guts to ask it..."

"Is that all? I have known you longer than today sweetie, you are scared of what he will say when you ask him. Isn't that it?"

A small smile creeped onto her daughter's face. "You really know me from inside out... Don't you Mom?"

"Ask it when the time is right Steph, not here in this busy restaurant. Ask it tonight, before we... Well you know what. Don't be afraid of your own brother, you know that he loves you."

Stephanie let out a big sigh. "You are right Mom, I'm just... Overthinking things... Thanks Mom." She then stuck a big piece of meat on her fork and ate it down in one bite. "Wow! This is some great meat. Excuse me Mom, let me get some more of that for us."

Judith smiled and patted her daughter's butt as she walked past her. "What did I do to deserve such pure and cute children." She thought to herself.

Matthew returned with his full plate, passing his sister who gave him a blow-kiss.

"So, what's up with her Mom?" He asked. "What did you do her to cheer her up so fast."

"That's something between girl's honey, let's just say that we are on the same line again."

"Woman." Said Matthew as he rolled his eyes making his mother laugh.

The rest of the dinner was a great time for the three of them. They talked a lot about the resort and heard some entertaining stories about their father and mother that Judith told. They then decided that it was time to go upstairs, preparing for the night to come.

"Hi, sorry for being so late but we still need to get our room key, It's for the Caldwell's"

The receptionist behind the counter went through his computer. "Oh yes, Ms. Caldwell. You and your children will be sleeping in the King's Suite this week, Mr. and Mrs. Kibbitz made sure that everything was in order. Your luggage is already upstairs, the bar has been fully filled and everything is sleep ready. Here is the key, you will find the room on the upper floor. It's the room to your right when you step out of the elevator, I hope you will enjoy your stay."

They thanked the staff for their help and went to their exclusive room, once inside they were stunned at how it looked.

"Oh my God, Mom this is amazing! Look how big it is, the main room is almost three times the size of our Livingroom at home!" Said an amazed Stephanie.

Matthew was scouting around the rooms. "The same thing can be said for each room here; this suite is huge! And the king-sized bed in the main bedroom is incredible, we will sleep so good on it!"

"Who says that we will be sleeping together? And who says we will be only sleeping there?" Said Judith with a seductive voice before spotting a bottle of champagne with a letter attached to it.

Stephanie noticed it too and handed it to her mother. "I wonder what's in it."

Judith opened the letter and read it out loud.

"Dear Judith and kids. We know that you three went through a horrible time after the death of Jeremy, even if it has been a long time ago. We hope that you will enjoy your stay at our resort for the next week, and that it may help you all relax and wipe away those sad times from long ago. We have known a lot of customers but the Caldwell's always held a special place in our hearts. We can see how strong the bond is between you and your children Judith, we admire that, to see a family so full of love and kindness towards each other, no matter what happened. So, we decided that from now on, you and your children can visit our resort twice a year, a full week on our costs. We hope that you will accept our offer, you have always been family to us and we hope that many more generations of Caldwell's will visit this special place. Keep your heads up and let the love stay strong between you all. Many kisses and hugs, Stanley and Leonora Kibbitz."

Stephanie held her mother as they both wiped away the tears that formed in their eyes.

"these are really special people... Good kind-hearted treasures of people." Said Matthew softly to himself.

Judith closed the letter and stuck it into her bag. She then looked into her daughter's eyes and smiled. Stephanie returned the smile and nodded, then held her mother's hand tight.

"Take a seat on the sofa over there honey, your sister and I are going to change. Make yourself comfortable and we will back before you know it." Spoke Judith to Matthew as she walked hand in hand with her daughter towards the main bedroom.

Matthew did as he was told and started to wait patiently for his mother and sister. He could feel that something big would be happening soon, his cock started to harden and throb in his pants. He then decided to take off his clothes, already knowing he won't be needing those this night.

*****

Judith and Stephanie were changing into their 'special' outfits inside of the main bedroom.

"How are you holding up honey?" Asked Judith while putting on a pair of high heels.

"I'm fine Mom, I'm ready for it. I've been dreaming of this moment for so long... Tonight is going to be the night, I can feel it." Responded her daughter while she brushed her red hair.

It took a few more minutes before they were done. Judith again took her daughter's hand.

"Ready?" She asked, Stephanie nodded and smiled. "Let's go." She said and opened the door.

Matthew heard the door opening and focused immediately in the direction of it. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened when his mother and sister came walking out of it hand in hand. His cock went into overdrive, started leaking precum and even hurt a little at how hard it was throbbing.

"Surprise baby." Said Judith with a very erotic and seductive voice. Matthew was a little bit confused at how she acted, normally she was the shy one instead of his sister, but this time his sister was as shy as can be, blushing heavily and trying to avoid his aroused gaze.

"Oh my. darling, I see that you already took care of those pesky clothes for us... Do you like your Sister's and Mommy's outfit baby?"

Matthew only nodded as the image was being burnt into his brain. They both were totally naked on top, their big breasts standing proudly and firm with nipples as hard as diamonds. The only pieces of clothing they were wearing were a tiny black garter belt, attached to black stockings and a pair of black fuck-me high heels. They were totally the center of attention, their long red hair worked so well with the black contrast, making them look hotter than ever. He could also see their bare pussies, glistering with moisture as they came closer and closer.

Judith took a seat next to Matthew on the large sofa, his sister sat at the other free side of him. She grabbed her brother's hand tight and started to talk with a trembling voice.

"M-Matt... I... I want to a-ask you something b-before we... Before we start." She looked into his eyes with her own tears filled ones.

Matthew then surprised her by wiping away her tears with his free hand before placing it on her head, ruffling her hair soft and sweet.

"It's about pregnancy, isn't it?" He asked with a soothing voice.

Stephanie's eyes widened. "Matt... How... How do you know..." She asked softly.

"How do I know? Sis you have been not acting like yourself these past few weeks after you came to me with the whole getting pregnant talk. I suddenly couldn't cum inside of you anymore, you became nervous around me and you were daydreaming so much that it became scary."

She looked down slightly embarrassed. "S-sorry, it's true, I've been so nervous ever since..."

"Sorry? What for? Steph, you don't have to ask me anything because you already know my answer. You only had to give me a sign that you were ready to take our relationship further."

Stephanie quickly looked up to him with glistering eyes. "S-so you... You mean... You want it too?"

"Sis... I already said it so many times before. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." He then retracted his hand and took ahold of his mother's hand, intertwining their fingers. "And with Mom... Look Sis the only thing I will say is... I'm ready for it, and I know that you are too. So let's make love today Steph, and let's let our love start a new chapter of our lives."

His sister lunged forward with a tear filled smiling face and mashed her lips against her brother's. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" She moaned as their tongues literally fucked each other's mouths. He cupped her ass with one hand and drew his sister even closer to him.

Judith watched her son and daughter make out like she had never seen before. She then felt a strong arm around her waist pulling her on top of her son. Before she knew it, she was straddling Matthew and felt his rock-hard cock pressing tight between her butt cheeks, throbbing heavily and coating her behind with precum.

"I got you now, you naughty mommy minx!" Said Matthew before latching his mouth onto one of his mother's diamond-hard nipples, sucking it like a mad man.

"Oooh baby! So sudden! What did I do to deserve this? Oh yes! Suck Mommy's tit!"

"You know damn well what you did mother! Flashing that tight pussy of yours in the car, showing that sexy body of yours in that skimpy bikini. It's time for mommy to get punished by her son!"

Matthew knew his dirty talk had a lot of effect on his mother. He could feel her juices running down his waist as she grinded back and forth onto him, she did it in such a way that his dick nudged up and down her ass-cheeks with maximum pressure.

"Yes honey! Mommy has been naughty, but only for you!"

He rocked his hips with the same motion as his mother did before he felt his other hand being pulled towards a very, very wet and tight place. He looked to his left and could see that his sister had jammed three of his fingers deep inside her juice leaking cunt. "Fuck my pussy little brother! Make love to me with every part of your body! Mom! Kiss me!" She spoke loud with a demanding tone.

She sat on her knees, giving Matthew perfect entry for him to fingerfuck his sister's tight pussy. She then wrapped her arms around her mother and kissed her full on the lips.

Judith moaned loud and accepted her daughter's tongue deep inside, she pushed it back with her own and a fierce tongue-fuck battle started between the two of them. Saliva ran out the sides of their mouths each time they gasped for that little bit of air.

Matthew had never witnessed his mother and sister being so hot and horny, he could feel his cock harden even more as it juggled up and down between his mother's soft ass. Speaking of juggling, in front of his face bounced two perfectly, big tits that demanded some more sucking action. He threw his head forward and started licking, sucking and kissing his mother's globes like he never had before.

Judith placed her left hand behind her son's head, pushing him even harder and tighter against her bust. With her other hand she mauled at her daughter's equally impressive breasts while still attacking her mouth with an incredible force.

The three of them had just started their special night but where already soaked in sweat. Kissing, fucking, touching, tasting and pleasuring each other like they never had before. The expensive sofa was already coated with a vast variety of bodily fluids, it was going to have to endure a lot this night.

The large room was filled with loud moans, squishy sounds of wet bodies being rubbed against each other and it smelled of sex. Mother, daughter and son having the most incestuous night of their lives yet.

They went on like this for a full ten minutes, pleasuring each other just enough to not make them cum. Stephanie released her kissing battle with her mother with a loud smack before speaking. "I want you to fuck Mom little brother, I want you to fuck Mom hard while I watch." She then dropped herself into the corner of the sofa, spread her legs wide and started fingering her soaked, tight pussy with a gaze filled of lust and love. "Fuck your son Mommy, make him cum deep inside of your pussy."

Judith could feel Matthew placing his rock-hard cock at the entrance of her soaked lips. Before she could even speak she felt it being rammed deep inside of her, knocking against her cervix, completely filling her up to the brim. She threw her head back in pleasure and screamed.