The Best Cure is Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers

"Olivia, sweetie. What do you say to Grandma when she bought something for you?" Asked the young woman to the little girl.

She giggled. "Thank you, Grandma Judith!"

"Good girl, now don't eat that to fast or you will feel bad, okay?" The girl nodded and continued to enjoy her ice cream.

"Gosh Mom, you really love to spoil her, don't you?"

Judith laughed. "Oh, come on Steph, let me enjoy being a grandmother, you know how much I love these two little bundles of joy. And you can bet on it that little Jeremy over here will get the same treatment that his big sister has right now."

Stephanie rolled her eyes and looked at the young man she sat on. "Come on darling, please say something to Mom."

"Hey! Leave me out of this, this isn't very much different than the treatment we received from Grandma and Grandpa when we were little Steph!" Said Matthew with a big smile on his face.

She started to smile too. "I guess you're right, sorry Mom, it's those motherly instincts, I swear."

Judith giggled. "It's alright dear, I was pretty much the same when you two were small. Being protective of your children is a good attribute honey."

The three of them kept on chatting for a while, waiting for Olivia to finish her ice cream.

"Mommy I'm tired" Said Olivia as she rubbed her eyes.

"Then why won't we head on home." Spoke Matthew as he stretched his arms. "How about we take a bath when we get back Olivia? Daddy still has the finish the submarine story that you liked so much."

Olivia hopped off her mother's lap and looked at her father with her big green eyes. "Yay! Let's go Daddy!" She pulled his arm, trying to get him off the bench.

"That's an effective way to get her into the bath, you should share me one of your stories darling." Said Stephanie before she kissed Matthew.

The three of them stood up laughing and started walking back to their house.

*****

So, what exactly happened to the Caldwell's in those five years? Well obviously, Matthew and Stephanie birthed two children. Olivia was born nine months after the events at the Kibbitz resort. Little Jeremy had been born recently, about one-and-a-half month ago.

What happened to the virus? Well to be honest, the only one that could say what happened to it for one-hundred percent would be Mother Nature herself. The virus just simply... Vanished, thinned out after it ravaged across the country, just like so many other viruses that dissolved over time. At least everyone would be prepared if it would ever reappear again, a vaccine was made after a long period of intense research. Ironically it had hurt a lot of people, but it also brought together a lot of people, in all kinds of different ways possible...

Matthew and Brian graduated cum-laude from their university. After their studies they were both approached by the same hospital that Judith worked at, yes, I said worked. Matthew took over his mother's doctor position, and he and Brian worked directly under Martin, who got promoted to director after a long career. Even Linda went back to her former work at the hospital as a nurse after her son graduated, she said that she missed working there. But Judith knew that that was not the only reason, she and Brian became so attached to each other that they wanted to stay together as much as possible.

Judith was happy to retire. Everyone at the hospital was sad to see her go, and deep inside Judith felt the same. But she knew that this was the right decision. She now had enough time to spend with her children and grandchildren, she loved helping Stephanie with the kids when Matthew was working. She had never touched the money that her husband left behind when he died all those years ago. It was enough to keep supporting herself and her children as she kept on living together with them. Just like Linda and Brian it was impossible for them to separate after everything that happened, her children loved her and she loved them equally as much.

A part of the saved-up money was later used to buy a new house in a nearby town at the other side of the city. Matthew and Stephanie could be themselves that way, a cute young couple in love without anyone recognizing them, knowing that they were related. It was a hard decision for Judith as the house that they would be leaving was filled with memories from the past. Deep inside she knew it would be for the better, she said goodbye to the place and was ready to start a new chapter of her life, together with her children and grandchildren.

A few months after the move started Stephanie's new career as well, she was approached by her best friend Vanessa with the idea of starting their own small photography company. It became quite a successful little company in the following years, they shot for a lot of local companies but also managed to get in contact with bigger, well known brands. Stephanie did most of the photo editing and the financial stuff so she could be at home with her mother and children. Olivia already started to follow into her mother's footsteps as a child model, she loved going with Stephanie to their studio to have pictures taken of her. Like mother like daughter said Vanessa often.

Mr. and Mrs. Kibbitz were delighted each year when they would see a reservation for the Caldwell's at their resort. They enjoyed meeting up with them each year, especially the first time they got to meet Olivia. Many more great memories were made over the years and the Caldwell's promised to keep the tradition going. This year would be the first time that they would meet little Jeremy, so they a lot to look forward to.

Linda and her son Brian. Their relationship became something based purely on love. Judith and Linda met up after she returned from that week at the resort. There was a lot of talking involved, revealing's made to each other. Their friendship became something even more, unbreakable even. Linda now knew everything about Judith and her children and vice versa, she openly told about her and Brian, how the divorce with Chris went well and how they also moved away from their old home. Just like Matthew, Brian wanted to stay together with his mother forever, they had deeply fallen in love with each other after everything that happened in that short time. Why don't we take a small peek at their daily lives? Now that they also worked close together...

*****

It was well past midnight, both Brian and Linda's shifts just ended, but instead of going home the two of them met each other inside of Judith's former room, the room that was now appointed to Matthew and Brian. The door was closed and the lights were dimmed.

Sounds of kissing and moaning floated through the room. Linda sat on her son's desk, her legs spread and her right breast out in the open. Her skirt was rolled up to her waist and her panties were shoved aside, her pussy glistered with wetness, small streams of pussy juice ran down her thighs and unto the desk as a strong hand ran up and down her slit, sometimes pinching her erect clitoris. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was in a furious battle with another.

That other mouth belonged to her son Brian, he held his mother close as he caressed her tight and wet pussy gently. His hard cock rubbed against her left thigh, spreading small streaks of precum around it. His tongue darted in and out of his mother's mouth, dueling hers and swapping saliva between each other.

Brian then separated himself from his mother and dropped onto his comfy chair. He held out his hand to her. "Come to me Mom." He said with lust filled eyes. Linda giggled, took his hand and let her son guide her between his legs. His cock was throbbing and leaking precum. Linda placed herself above it and aimed her nectar dripping pussy, waiting for the right moment. She slowly sank down and felt her son's big cock spreading her tight pussy lips, she kept lowering herself until she felt it hitting her cervix. She then threw her arms around his neck and gave him another big kiss before speaking.

"You have been such a naughty boy baby, I've seen how you kept looking at Mommy when she was working close to you."

Brian kissed her back. "What did you expect Mom? Look at you and your sexy nurse outfit, those legs of yours are to die for. I couldn't wait until we got home, I had to have you now."

Linda giggled again. "I guess Mommy has been a naughty girl too, I showed myself off to you like that on purpose. To be honest, I wanted you to bend me over right there and then and fuck my tight little pussy right on the spot."

Brian started rocking his hips up and down, slowly penetrating his mother. She started to moan softly, enjoying her son's rhythm before he asked her a question.

"Say Mom... Would you still be able to have children?"

"Mhmmm, just like that baby. Oh yes... I can sweetie, Mommy is still very fertile if she would get rid of her pills. Why the sudden question?"

"Well... I've seen Matthew and Stephanie with their children, and they look so... so... you know what, never mind."

Linda could see in her son's eyes that he was holding back, so she decided to strike with a punch.

"Do you want Mommy to bear your child baby?"

Brian's eyes widened. "Uh... Well... Y-yes... M-maybe if you would... You know... Want to..." He spoke nervously.

Linda smiled at her cute son, giving him another big kiss. "I will sweetie, I've always wanted more than one child but your father never agreed with it... I can start stop taking the pills now if you want."

Brian's eyes lit up. "Y-yes! Mom I love you!" He blurted out as he starting fucking her hard.

"Oooh baby! Yes! Fuck Mommy like that! Show me how you would fuck me if my womb was ovulating! Ram that fat cock into me!" Screamed a highly aroused Linda.

It went to be a long night for Brian and Linda. They kept on fucking for several hours, Brian cream-pied his mother at least three times before they were spent. They cuddled up into each other's arms and had a long talk. That night they had set their sights on a new goal, a goal that would take them across the final line of their incestuous relationship.

*****

"Did she give you any trouble Mom? I know how she can be when she has to go to bed."

"No sweetheart, I read her a bedtime story and before I knew it she was drifting away off to dreamland."

Stephanie smiled with relief. "And Jeremy, honey? Did our little man gave you any trouble?"

Matthew laughed. "Not at all, he even kept on sleeping through his diaper change, I tell you that little guy is just like his father when he's tired."

Judith, Stephanie and Matthew had gathered around the Livingroom after putting the kids to bed. It had been a long but fun day, one of the many day's that they enjoyed together.

"Oh! I still have something to give to you two on this special day." Said an excited Judith as she reached for her bag.

Today was a sort of anniversary for all of them, today was the day that Stephanie got pregnant with Olivia five years ago. The day that changed their lives forever. They always did something special on this day to celebrate it.

Judith picked three small boxes from her bag. "One for you Steph, one for you Matt and one for Mom herself, go on, open it!"

They opened them at the same time and were greeted by a small golden necklace, one containing a small locket to put pictures into.

Matthew recognized it immediately. "Mom! These are same as the one Dad gave you all those years ago!"

Judith nodded, small tears were already forming in the corner of her eyes. "Just... Just open it darling, and look inside of it."

Stephanie and Matthew did as their mother asked and were greeted by something that made them very emotional as well. On the left sat the old picture with the three of them together with their father and husband Jeremy, taken all those years ago. On the right was a brand-new picture, it showed Olivia holding little Jeremy in the middle of it and Judith, Stephanie and Matthew surrounding them with the brightest of smiles.

"Oh Mom..." Sobbed Stephanie before she lunged towards her mother and embraced her in a tight hug. Matthew did the same and joined his mother and sister. They cried together for a while thinking back to their past, but also to their future. It was an emotional experience, but one that ended on a bright note.

"We love you Mom" Spoke Stephanie for herself and Matthew.

"And I will always love you too, my beautiful children." Responded Judith.

They sat there cuddled up together for a while, just enjoying each other's presence.

After a while Stephanie looked at her mother, she looked back at her and nodded with a grin.

Stephanie and Judith stood up in front of Matthew who looked up slightly confused.

"Does Papa Matthew still have some energy left for his sweet mother and sister?" Asked Stephanie with a seductive voice. She then held her hand out.

"Yes Daddy Matthew, does my stud of a son still have some bite left to entertain his sister and mother?" Asked Judith after her daughter, also holding her hand out.

Matthew laughed and stood up in a split second, he took their hands and held them tight.

"Ladies, you both know where our bedroom is, and you can be damn sure that I always leave some energy over for the two most important and beautiful women in the world."

Stephanie and Judith both giggled as they were led towards the bedroom by their brother and son, knowing that they won't be sleeping soon at all.

The End

*****

And that's it! Twenty-thousand-and-five-hundred words later we arrive at the ending of The Best Cure is Love tetralogy. I hope you all have enjoyed reading them as much as I had writing them, don't forget, please comment and rate this commission. I always appreciate it!

By finishing this story, I decided to take a little break from writing. (Check out my illustrated stories too! I have written those between TBCIL) as much fun as it is, it also takes precious time of your own. I will be very busy the following months and I won't have a lot of free time.

But don't worry. When the time comes I will continue writing plenty more. I already have some new ideas for stories involving family love. I might even do some side stories from the TBCIL universe. (Linda and Brian. Chad and Jennifer/Sylvia from my illustrated stories) And who knows, I might even find some spare time to work on them.

Anyway, once more, thank you all so much for reading my stories!

EenViezeVent signing out, until next time.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers